Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,971 members, 7,855,938 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 11:44 AM

4real3's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4real3's Profile / 4real3's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4real3: 5:26pm On Aug 01, 2014
Thanks guys.

3 Likes

Health / Re: Pregnancy Are You Pregnant Or Going Through A High Risk Pregnancy,,lets Talk by 4real3: 3:25pm On Aug 01, 2014
Hello mamas...

I have always read and never commented but just wanted to share my firstbirth story cos i really enjoyed reading other people's own.

So i was overdue and this also happened with my first so the doctor did membrane sweeping on Saturday and also asked me to drink Castor oil on same day. The pooping was not funny. So i popped all through Saturday and by Sunday morning no contraction at all. By Sunday evening i packed my bag and went to the hospital because the doctor had already said i should come in on Sunday evening in readiness for induction on Monday morning if nothing happens before then.

So got to the hospital and was admitted. While in the hospital i started feeling contractions but they were far apart and this continued all through the night. By 5am they gave me pap and helped me empty my bowel. Then by 6.30am they inserted something in my vagina to induce labour. The pains became serious and regular. By 10.10am my doctor came and checked and i was 4cm dilated. He said he was going to come back in an hour to check progress and give me an epidural if i still wanted it. By 11am the pain was so much that i just kept on begging them for the epidural and they said they were going to call the doctor. By about 11.15 i just had to stand up and wanted to run out of the room then i was just chanting i want epidural and i want to poop. Doctor came and they had to beg me to get back on the bed. Doctor checked and i was already 10cm with baby's head almost there. The bed was set and i was asked to push and 3pushes later i had my baby just before 11.30am.

I thanks God cos it was short and i had very minute tear and my baby weigh 3.6kg.

My first delivery i used epidural and the recovery process was not easy i didn't know what it felt like cos i was not feeling the contractions and my baby was bigger 4.2kg but this one was easier because i didn't labour for long. I was still in shock that the baby was already out.

I wish the pregnant ladies here safe delivery and those TTC God will surely bless you with yours. Cheers.

12 Likes 1 Share

Romance / Re: She Rejected A $15,000 Modeling Contract Because Her Yahooze Boyfriend Felt Insecure by 4real3: 2:59pm On Aug 11, 2008
@ poster

Me thinks she's made a big mistake. Yeah she's in love but there are other ways to show you love someone than forfeiting what you truly have been praying for. The only reason i would understand her actions is, if she did it cos she never really wanted to Model (money asides). It's not as if they are married to start with or are they?
Politics / Re: Police Demotes Ribadu- Ex Efcc Boss by 4real3: 2:31pm On Aug 06, 2008
Ribadu's case is really sad as it will scare anyone trying to be honest when dealing with government officials or when carrying out sensitive functions relating to government
Career / Re: My Salary Account Was Credited Twice by 4real3: 2:17pm On Aug 06, 2008
@poster
i think it is better you return the money. Its a given fact that the temptation is there to keep the money and act all innocent when discovered.

However the world is a small place and you might meet one of those people you are working with presently in future and they might remember how you kept quiet about the double salary being paid to you which to me is an intergrity issue and hence affect their opinion about you.

In life one has to endeavour to be honest especially as relates to work cos that character might be your door opener for something great in future.
Career / Re: My Salary Account Was Credited Twice by 4real3: 11:39am On Aug 06, 2008
@poster
i think it is better you return the money. Its a given fact that the temptation is there to keep the money and act all innocent when discovered.

However the world is a small place and you might meet one of those people you are working with presently in future and they might remember how you kept quiet about the double salary being paid to you which to me is an intergrity issue and hence affect their opinion about you.

In life one has to endeavour to be honest especially as relates to work cos that character might be your door opener for something great in future.
Family / Re: Why Marriages Don’t Work: The Change Factor by 4real3: 1:22pm On Jul 31, 2008
@ poster
Nice write up, was very interesting and so true.

@ Arielle
life is too short to stay unhappy for too long so as others have said try n work it out and ask for God's help if not,
[color=#990000][/color]

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.