Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,752 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:18 PM

She Rejected A $15,000 Modeling Contract Because Her Yahooze Boyfriend Felt Insecure - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Rejected A $15,000 Modeling Contract Because Her Yahooze Boyfriend Felt Insecure (10138 Views)

Poll: She rejected a modeling contract to placate her boyfriend's ego. She is:

Romantic.: 17% (19 votes)
Very stupid.: 82% (88 votes)
This poll has ended

She Always Felt Guilty After Romance. / Ladies, Have You Ever Rejected A Guy Because You Felt He Was Too Good For You? / She Rejected A Gift Of Toyota Camry @ VAL Just Because Of Me. What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Rejected A $15,000 Modeling Contract Because Her Yahooze Boyfriend Felt Insecure by MissyB1(m): 11:06am On Aug 11, 2008
What's love if sacrifice isn't involved?
If she loves the guy and thinks the guy deserves such a big sacrifice,why not?
I don't see it as stupidity.Pple have even done worse things for love.
Personally,i'm not sure i would do it tho.
Re: She Rejected A $15,000 Modeling Contract Because Her Yahooze Boyfriend Felt Insecure by ifyalways(f): 11:09am On Aug 11, 2008
@Mitchelin,i see  :oso 419 is limited to 9ja  shocked shocked shocked
heheheheeee ppls sef sha  cheesy
NO,both parties are not living in 9ja.
@Missy,yeah love,loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee *rolls eyes * embarassed
Re: She Rejected A $15,000 Modeling Contract Because Her Yahooze Boyfriend Felt Insecure by Nobody: 11:11am On Aug 11, 2008
ifyalways:

@Mitchelin,i see :oso 419 is limited to Nigeria shocked shocked shocked
heheheheeee ppls sef sha cheesy
NO,both parties are not living in Nigeria.

Anyway sha stupidity and crime nor get colour or race! grin

Make them dey mugu dey go. When one day them tire we go see who go regret pass!
Re: She Rejected A $15,000 Modeling Contract Because Her Yahooze Boyfriend Felt Insecure by Caliente(m): 11:30am On Aug 11, 2008
[size=13pt]If it's true then YOUR friend is really screwed. Is rejecting the supposed offer the only way to make the insecure boyfriend secured?[/size]
Re: She Rejected A $15,000 Modeling Contract Because Her Yahooze Boyfriend Felt Insecure by Caliente(m): 11:38am On Aug 11, 2008
[size=13pt]On a second thought though, if these guys are the Bonny and Clyde kind of couple then she did the most criminally right thing. She doesn't have any secure spot in the modelling industry either.[/size]
Re: She Rejected A $15,000 Modeling Contract Because Her Yahooze Boyfriend Felt Insecure by oziomatv(m): 11:55am On Aug 11, 2008
ifyalways:

@OZIOMA B4 u go bananas with your hate for Nigeria gals,i said the girl is an ASIAN babe dating a lebanese guy.
i seriously doubt if a Nigeria girl would do such a thing cool
From every indicatioons ,the babe bleeped up,big time.
Even in marriage,would i do such a thing i doubt cheesy

It's not hate Ifyalways, but the rate our ladies goes for  fake love in the sense of staying with a well-being man is not correct.
      We all valued money and wealth but loosing our pride nd value for money is abnormal. In western world women has right while in naija women don't. what is the course? because they failled to stand on their own, everything they want should come out of men, even common recharge card, ice-cream, suya. If a mamn is subjected to do all these things he's definitely right to treat the woman like shit.
  Any way your story is Familiar to a true Nigerian story.
Re: She Rejected A $15,000 Modeling Contract Because Her Yahooze Boyfriend Felt Insecure by rampant(f): 12:01pm On Aug 11, 2008
all this foolish oyibos that still feels love is blind are crazy sad

how could she reject a contract like that?she needs to be stoned to death angry angry anu mpama angry angry

ozioma hallo kiss
Re: She Rejected A $15,000 Modeling Contract Because Her Yahooze Boyfriend Felt Insecure by MrCrackles(m): 12:06pm On Aug 11, 2008
@Post

Oh no she didnt?! grin
Re: She Rejected A $15,000 Modeling Contract Because Her Yahooze Boyfriend Felt Insecure by origina9ja(f): 12:11pm On Aug 11, 2008
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked yahooze boyfriend
anyways no big deal
atleast no be 9ja so fair enough
9ja babe i trust us cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: She Rejected A $15,000 Modeling Contract Because Her Yahooze Boyfriend Felt Insecure by oIo(m): 12:28pm On Aug 11, 2008
1. the girl in question is surely not african
2. i think she made a mistake - she obviously dint discuss things out thoroughly with her man b4 doing so
3. she can always get the copy of the contract note again from the company, smiley
Re: She Rejected A $15,000 Modeling Contract Because Her Yahooze Boyfriend Felt Insecure by oziomatv(m): 12:45pm On Aug 11, 2008
rampant:

all this foolish oyibos that still feels love is blind are crazy sad

how could she reject a contract like that?she needs to be stoned to death angry angry anu mpama angry angry

ozioma hallo kiss

Please explain yourself your ID s not familiar,
Re: She Rejected A $15,000 Modeling Contract Because Her Yahooze Boyfriend Felt Insecure by rampant(f): 1:10pm On Aug 11, 2008
oziomatv:

Please explain yourself your ID s not familiar,

keep waiting until i explain myself,since u cant even say a simple hallo
Re: She Rejected A $15,000 Modeling Contract Because Her Yahooze Boyfriend Felt Insecure by oziomatv(m): 1:22pm On Aug 11, 2008
rampant:

keep waiting until i explain myself,since u can't even say a simple hallo

You girls tagged us flirt whenever we respond to an unknown female so I have to wash my hands clean first.
Igbo si ana ajugbu ajugbu eri.
Re: She Rejected A $15,000 Modeling Contract Because Her Yahooze Boyfriend Felt Insecure by agaba123(m): 1:23pm On Aug 11, 2008
oIo:

1. the girl in question is surely not african
2. i think she made a mistake - she obviously dint discuss things out thoroughly with her man before doing so
3. she can always get the copy of the contract note again from the company, smiley
no be only africans de get yahooze abeg
Re: She Rejected A $15,000 Modeling Contract Because Her Yahooze Boyfriend Felt Insecure by oziomatv(m): 1:25pm On Aug 11, 2008
Agaba nwoke ike.
Re: She Rejected A $15,000 Modeling Contract Because Her Yahooze Boyfriend Felt Insecure by rampant(f): 1:31pm On Aug 11, 2008
oziomatv:

You girls tagged us flirt whenever we respond to an unknown female so I have to wash my hands clean first.
          Igbo si ana ajugbu ajugbu eri.

where did u get your conclusions from ?na waoooooo

so since u joined dis forum, its only people u know that u say hi to on this forum right?storryyyyyyy abeg keep quiet ,hisssss
Re: She Rejected A $15,000 Modeling Contract Because Her Yahooze Boyfriend Felt Insecure by oziomatv(m): 1:40pm On Aug 11, 2008
rampant:

where did u get your conclusions from ?na waoooooo

so since u joined this forum, its only people u know that u say hi to on this forum right?storryyyyyyy abeg keep quiet ,hisssss

The only sister I missed so much is Janny Kadry, who knows who's house she's in. she like fun pass food.
Re: She Rejected A $15,000 Modeling Contract Because Her Yahooze Boyfriend Felt Insecure by stormy98(f): 1:54pm On Aug 11, 2008
I think she should have pursued that modeling career, if modeling was something she really wanted to do. Why should her boyfriend be insecure anyway? If her boyfriend is insecure, it means he doesn't trust her and what's the point of having a relationship that isn't based on trust. Mehn, people do some crazy things for 'love'
I could never give up a modeling contract for any man
Re: She Rejected A $15,000 Modeling Contract Because Her Yahooze Boyfriend Felt Insecure by smooooooth: 2:09pm On Aug 11, 2008
your girlfriend + her boyfriend = hopelessness.

they are just yahoozee-ing their lives.
Re: She Rejected A $15,000 Modeling Contract Because Her Yahooze Boyfriend Felt Insecure by rubi(f): 2:14pm On Aug 11, 2008
@Topic what the girl did is one of the early warning signs in a relationships that most people always suppress/neglect which they eventually regret. Men do not like women who give up too much for their sake they like little challenges
Re: She Rejected A $15,000 Modeling Contract Because Her Yahooze Boyfriend Felt Insecure by 4real3: 2:59pm On Aug 11, 2008
@ poster

Me thinks she's made a big mistake. Yeah she's in love but there are other ways to show you love someone than forfeiting what you truly have been praying for. The only reason i would understand her actions is, if she did it cos she never really wanted to Model (money asides). It's not as if they are married to start with or are they?
Re: She Rejected A $15,000 Modeling Contract Because Her Yahooze Boyfriend Felt Insecure by realcele: 3:36pm On Aug 11, 2008
I can't belief in this day and age women still do things of this kind, i can only wish her luck but she should remember no one is worth giving up anything for. If it is on her own rejection i can understand but going ahead of the contract up till winning it means that she wants it at some point but giving it means she need to change her career and look for something that will please her boyfriend and finally is she thinks she is happy with the man she should try phychology of happiness and she will know that she can be happy with anyone if she wants to be.

Please pass on the contract details to me i may apply for the contract myself if is still open smiley
Re: She Rejected A $15,000 Modeling Contract Because Her Yahooze Boyfriend Felt Insecure by oneperson: 3:48pm On Aug 11, 2008
Tell your friend that she is crazy. This is unthinkable! She has just given up one big chance to stand to her feet. If I were a lady, I would never play with a chance like that.

Jojo
Re: She Rejected A $15,000 Modeling Contract Because Her Yahooze Boyfriend Felt Insecure by eudio(f): 4:38pm On Aug 11, 2008
DID U SAY BOYFRIEND? NA WA FOR HER SHA

I REALLY DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHY SHE SHOULD TEAR IT because OF HER BF'S INSECURITY

IF NA HER HUSBAND, I GO DEY HEAR SMALL SMALL, AS FOR BOYFRIEND, I NO DEY HOUSE.

WRONG MOVE SISTER
Re: She Rejected A $15,000 Modeling Contract Because Her Yahooze Boyfriend Felt Insecure by eudio(f): 4:46pm On Aug 11, 2008
MISSY B,

DID U SAY LOVE? COME ON, LET'S FACE REALITY

WAKE UP SIS
Re: She Rejected A $15,000 Modeling Contract Because Her Yahooze Boyfriend Felt Insecure by idupaul: 5:16pm On Aug 11, 2008
We had a long talk and I told her my fears but she still maintained that shes 100% sure she did the right thing

This your friend is a really down to earth girl, i think you should be proud of her, i doff my hat her, she is trully unique.

@ poster

while you are just a self centered person that thinks life is only about what u can acquire for whatever by what ever means , ur type ehhhm na him i de fear, u will date a man just because u see him as a ladder to take u to the next level and not because you love him,   angry
Re: She Rejected A $15,000 Modeling Contract Because Her Yahooze Boyfriend Felt Insecure by KarmaMod(f): 5:17pm On Aug 11, 2008
lmao unique

what is "unique" in a girl who rather rely on the FRAUD MONEY her boyfriend brings in from scamming others as opposed to making her own money?
Re: She Rejected A $15,000 Modeling Contract Because Her Yahooze Boyfriend Felt Insecure by Nobody: 5:21pm On Aug 11, 2008
idupaul:

This your friend is a really down to earth girl, i think you should be proud of her, i doff my hat her, she is trully unique.

@ poster

while you are just a self centered person that thinks life is only about what u can acquire for whatever by what ever means , your type ehhhm na him i de fear, u will date a man just because u see him as a ladder to take u to the next level and not because you love him, angry

I can say that this boy na suffer suffer! grin
Re: She Rejected A $15,000 Modeling Contract Because Her Yahooze Boyfriend Felt Insecure by slyk2(m): 5:23pm On Aug 11, 2008
baby, think 2x
Re: She Rejected A $15,000 Modeling Contract Because Her Yahooze Boyfriend Felt Insecure by oziomatv(m): 5:26pm On Aug 11, 2008
KarmaMod:

lmao unique

what is "unique" in a girl who rather fely on the FRAUD MONEY her boyfriend brings in fgrom scamming others as oppose dto making her own money?
 It's where a bird gets food is where they get her corpse
Re: She Rejected A $15,000 Modeling Contract Because Her Yahooze Boyfriend Felt Insecure by agaba123(m): 5:27pm On Aug 11, 2008
oziomaRadio angry angry
Re: She Rejected A $15,000 Modeling Contract Because Her Yahooze Boyfriend Felt Insecure by uniquelove(f): 5:28pm On Aug 11, 2008
Are you sure this happened in Nigeria of today?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

An Average Naija Babe is a Slut: Don't Ask Me Why / Why Are My Parents Afraid Of Me Marrying My Akwa Ibom Girlfriend? / Hausa Man Slaps The Behind Of His Fiance In Sexy Pre-wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.