Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,694 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

4reala's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4reala's Profile / 4reala's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 116 pages)

Politics / Re: Soludo Gives Free Education To Nur - Pri, Jss1 To Jss3 In Anambra Public Schools by 4reala(m): 8:26am On Sep 22, 2023
This is laudable

1 Like

Travel / Re: Trailer With Bamboo Falls Across Road In One Man Village, Nasarawa (Video) by 4reala(m): 8:25am On Sep 22, 2023
Abeg, make una clear am commot for road and give other road users passage way. Greedy and brainless driver with overloading

9 Likes 1 Share

Crime / Re: 8 Soldiers Ambushed And Killed In Imo State Today by 4reala(m): 3:10pm On Sep 19, 2023
How true is this? How come no one escaped? Why the tied and locked up in the truck? Not adding up
Family / Re: ##### Cash giveaway (September Edition): Urgent 2k Each For 10 People #### by 4reala(m): 12:44pm On Sep 10, 2023
timbs001:

Done
Wow! timbs001, I want to sincerely thank you from the bottom of my heart, the almighty God will continue to bless and uplift you in Jesus Name. Your hands will not get to the bottom of your pocket in Jesus Name. Happy Sunday bro

1 Like

Family / Re: ##### Cash giveaway (September Edition): Urgent 2k Each For 10 People #### by 4reala(m): 11:20pm On Sep 09, 2023
timbs001:
I am running a giveaway for those who need money in this period or those that are cash strapped (I know the times are hard, sadly).

The criteria for qualifying are:
1. Please state what you need the money for.
2. Your Nairaland account must be at least a year old.
3. Please make sure you actually need the aid. It is more blessed to give than to receive.

I will randomly pick people on the thread and announce winners.

################# UPDATE #######
Winners below. Please quote this post and drop your account numbers.

Mickum
Honeybadgerxx
Gameova
Scamwatcher
Tyga100

Miracood2
Ceasaerius
podium
4reala
NairalandSARS

Bamidele Jinadu
Access bank
God bless you
Family / Re: ##### Cash giveaway (September Edition): Urgent 2k Each For 10 People #### by 4reala(m): 11:19pm On Sep 09, 2023
timbs001:
I am running a giveaway for those who need money in this period or those that are cash strapped (I know the times are hard, sadly).

The criteria for qualifying are:
1. Please state what you need the money for.
2. Your Nairaland account must be at least a year old.
3. Please make sure you actually need the aid. It is more blessed to give than to receive.

I will randomly pick people on the thread and announce winners.

################# UPDATE #######
Winners below. Please quote this post and drop your account numbers.

Mickum
Honeybadgerxx
Gameova
Scamwatcher
Tyga100

Miracood2
Ceasaerius
podium
4reala
NairalandSARS

Bamidele Jinadu
Access bank

1 Like

Family / Re: ##### Cash giveaway (September Edition): Urgent 2k Each For 10 People #### by 4reala(m): 9:49pm On Sep 08, 2023
Good evening boss, please I would really need it to survive next week. GBU
Crime / Re: Tea Seller, Customer Killed By Thunder Strike In Kwara by 4reala(m): 11:57pm On Aug 21, 2023
How I wish say na for this people for government wey they cause us dis hardship he dey happen to.
Crime / Re: Someone Blackmailing My Friend by 4reala(m): 5:18pm On Jul 30, 2023
Please let her parents know. They'll only scold her, and then handle the situation maturedly
Crime / Re: Youth In Yola Adamawa State Vandalizing A Private Property by 4reala(m): 4:58pm On Jul 30, 2023
Abi dem don hear say govment hide palliatives somewhere meh?

1 Like

Romance / Re: Sincere Advice Needed by 4reala(m): 10:24am On Jul 13, 2023
Just move on with your life and leave her alone
Politics / Re: Igbos In Finland Protest And Demand The Arrest Of Simon Ekpa by 4reala(m): 10:12am On Jul 13, 2023
Correct. This is the right way to go

1 Like

Phones / Re: Tecno Spark For Sale by 4reala(m): 1:07pm On Jun 30, 2023
JamOSneh:
Tecno spark working perfectly with no issues Dm me on 07062246930
How much?
Crime / Re: Former Boxer, Jeremiah Okorodudu, Left To Die By Hospital Authority by 4reala(m): 12:38pm On Jun 30, 2023
May his gentle soul RiP. Nigeria doesn't know how to care for its own heroes

2 Likes

Crime / Re: Best Phone You Can Buy This Period (cheap) by 4reala(m): 11:06pm On Jun 19, 2023
13k boss, serious buyer
Phones / Re: I Have Clean Tecno Spark 8c For Sale Urgently In Lagos. by 4reala(m): 10:56pm On Jun 19, 2023
Knowles12:
I have clean Samsung Galaxy S4 for sale urgently in Lagos. Phone is working perfectly okay with 2Gb RAM and 16Gb storage. Price is 20k
Crime / Re: Hoodlums Steal Shawarma, Kill Ogun Landlord After Face-off by 4reala(m): 7:27am On Jun 15, 2023
If found guilty, let them be given the full weight of the law.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Why Are Obidients Saying Tinubu Stole Their Manifesto? by 4reala(m): 7:17am On Jun 15, 2023
Because, they never expected Tinubu to be performing, the way he is doing presently

15 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Ortom Drags Fr. Alia To Court Over Assets Recovery Committee by 4reala(m): 7:14am On Jun 15, 2023
Well, I trust the present court to give am to them wotowoto. How you go begin they allocate state property to yourselves say na executive order. Ole
Phones / Re: Need A Phone by 4reala(m): 11:40am On May 06, 2023
oyewolestephen:
Add 10k I will give you this,
How I wish I have the money, I would have added. But I don't have. Please help a brother
Phones / Need A Phone by 4reala(m): 3:05pm On May 03, 2023
Please, anyone with a fairly used Android phone that is willing to give away at not more than 15k. Should please help me with it
Agriculture / Re: See Cobra Snake Caught Live In My Farm Today In Nasarawa: Video/photo by 4reala(m): 2:33pm On May 03, 2023
Zonefree:
Omo, snake threads just dey waste ever since they relieved Lala of his job. I missed that comrade.
You mean lala has 🐝 relieved of his job? When and why
Crime / Re: Stephen Yohanna, Drunk Kwara Police Officer Defecates In His Uniform by 4reala(m): 4:21pm On May 02, 2023
ObongBassey:
I don't think he was betrayed. A serving police officer being drunk on duty?. Next thing you here he has killed somebody.
But you can hear the CP says his case is medical and not alcohol
Family / Re: Butterfly Sewing Machine For Sale by 4reala(m): 2:56pm On Apr 03, 2023
Creamcrest:
Good morning.
pics and location please
Family / Re: Is It Possible To Forgive A Cheating Partner by 4reala(m): 9:41pm On Mar 26, 2023
I believe you are a christian. The Bible says to heir is man ......, Please find it in your heart to do forgive him if you see that he is genuinely remorseful.
Crime / Re: Tragedy As Grandmother Sets Son,wife,2 Grandchildren Ablaze In Ondo by 4reala(m): 12:47pm On Mar 21, 2023
She is evil and devilish

1 Like

Crime / Re: BEWARE!!!! Theft At Zenith Bank!!! by 4reala(m): 5:01pm On Mar 17, 2023
PARADIZEPRIEST:

SENDING MAIL? WHICH EMAIL address DOES ZENITH use to respond? OR YOU bE ZENITH STAFF ABI defending their criminality?
Oga, you have not tried something, and you are accusing someone giving you advice and quick solutions to your problem.
By the way, have you withdrawn or transferred all your money from the bank as you are telling others to do?
Family / Re: My In Law Prevented Me From Seen Child by 4reala(m): 3:57pm On Mar 11, 2023
Na only you waka go marry her? What about your family? What are dey doing about it?

1 Like

Politics / Re: Moment Tinubu Stopped To Exchange Pleasantries With Oshiomhole At ICC (video) by 4reala(m): 5:41pm On Mar 01, 2023
Wish them welll
Nairaland / General / Re: Check Out This Black-Throated Monitor Lizard I Bought In Gombe (Pictures) by 4reala(m): 1:42pm On Feb 20, 2023
Zonefree:
Did you pay with cash or transfer?

Ever since seu.n sack Lalast.iclala, snake and crawling animal posts no dey enter front-page again.
Is it true that lala has been sacked?
Crime / Re: False News Makes Front Page In Nairaland by 4reala(m): 10:38am On Feb 15, 2023
How do we know that your own is the truth?
Politics / Checking Network Connection by 4reala(m): 9:34pm On Jan 24, 2023
Mod. Please am experiencing this network issue as seen in the pics below whenever I try to access this platform. Please what's going on. And pls house is anybody experiencing this?

#seun
#myd44

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 116 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.