Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,318 members, 7,819,079 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:57 AM

4reala's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4reala's Profile / 4reala's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (of 116 pages)

Crime / Re: “jesus Is Lord,” Man Declares, After Encountering A 13-year-old Truck Driver by 4reala(m): 12:36pm On Jul 31, 2021
Who give am the truck?
Crime / Re: Meet The Physically Challenged Phone Repairer Who Climb Dangerous Stairs At Leas by 4reala(m): 12:09pm On Jul 30, 2021
God bless his Hussle. May he meet his destiny helper in Jesus Name.

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Abba Kyari (Police) Wikipedia Profile, Biography & Age by 4reala(m): 5:02pm On Jul 29, 2021
Na wah o, so fast an update

4 Likes 1 Share

Crime / Re: Mother Puts Her Son's Legs In Boiled Water In Etche Rivers (Graphic Photo) by 4reala(m): 11:15am On Jul 24, 2021
Fear some women. They are devil in human clothing

24 Likes

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Advise Needed Urgently by 4reala(m): 11:08am On Jul 24, 2021
You would have stated all those lackadaisical attitude of his to you as a family man to work son such a meagre amount, and won't even get your salary at the end of the month.
Well you owe him not even a single day, cos he never gave you any appointment letter that would have stated a binding agreement.
Omo go start your work on Monday Jare
Crime / Re: Help Right Now! by 4reala(m): 10:18pm On Jul 22, 2021
You can only appeal to the conscience of your sister to see reasons with you. And if she refuses, the you have no option than to allow her be and wish her well
Webmasters / Re: Multiple Websites experiencing Massive Internet Outage by 4reala(m): 6:53pm On Jul 22, 2021
SirMichael1:
Why? What does Niaraland bring to the table?
It brings to you latest and genuine info, that why u are here. And if you are not comfortable, please gerrarahere men

2 Likes 1 Share

Webmasters / Re: Multiple Websites experiencing Massive Internet Outage by 4reala(m): 6:48pm On Jul 22, 2021
Even my own Access bank app is experiencing same thing
Politics / Re: House Of Reps Passes Electoral Amendment Bill, Adopts E-Transmission Of Results by 4reala(m): 1:57pm On Jul 16, 2021
Veqtor:
If true, then it's a big win.

Electronic transmission of electoral results will help curb this incessant rigging.
Oga, you no see the clause ' where applicable' wey Dem put there?
Crime / Re: A Woman Slapped Me, How Do I Follow The Case Up? by 4reala(m): 1:47pm On Jul 16, 2021
ANTIFA:
The woman is one those Igbo women that maltreats their house help. She literally stabs them sometimes. The girl ran.
Report her to human rights, and even report how she maltreats her maids

9 Likes 1 Share

Crime / Re: Have You Been Robbed Before..? Share Your Story by 4reala(m): 1:30pm On Jul 16, 2021
Abeg, make I keep my chair hear, to read experiences and learn
Romance / Re: Can You Assist D Apposite Sex Financially Without Asking For Payback? by 4reala(m): 5:07pm On Jul 13, 2021
Why not? Op you must have a spoilt mind
Politics / Re: Men In Military Uniforms Shooting At Ladipo Market by 4reala(m): 5:00pm On Jul 13, 2021
donforeign:

Liar .. u no know d Lyrics..
Make u carry your sarcasm go one side
Oga, can you go back and re-read what he wrote and learn?

1 Like

Politics / Re: Men In Military Uniforms Shooting At Ladipo Market by 4reala(m): 3:47pm On Jul 13, 2021
donforeign:

you are the one wrong oga, ur ear dey pain u.

Lyrics

And nothing I ever said ever been a lie
Anytime you see me look up in the sky
I can see the daylight in the night
When you see a soldier smile, it's a good sign
Oga, common simple sarcasm you no fit understand
Crime / Re: 200000 live ammunition bound for Onitcha intercepted.Owner caught. by 4reala(m): 12:03pm On Jul 12, 2021
That's a good work by the custme
Foreign Affairs / Re: Haiti: 'key Suspect' Arrested After President Jovenel Moïse's Assassination by 4reala(m): 9:38am On Jul 12, 2021
These are effective and intelligent police at work. Look at my country, Dele Giwa, Bola Ige, Funsho Williams and the rest, they are yet to unravel or arrest their Killers. I weep for my country
Politics / Re: Ekiti: PDP Reacts To Reported Threat By Fayose To Join APC by 4reala(m): 8:20pm On Jul 10, 2021
Nukilia:
Confused politicians! What's the difference between APC or PDP
One loots small small with human feelings, the other loots with careless abandon without regards to rule of law or whatever anybody might say

1 Like 1 Share

Romance / Re: Pls Help Me Out From Sokoloan Agent by 4reala(m): 3:45pm On Jul 10, 2021
Report the issue to your bank
Crime / Re: Have You Ever Been Assaulted By A Conductor? Lola Okurin Shares His Experience by 4reala(m): 11:34am On Jul 10, 2021
Kevinsamba:
Will you close your mouth lipsrsealed
Carry your serious Life comot hia abeg.
Leave am jawe, when you see a sadist you should know
Crime / Re: Photos: University Students Turn Girl To Snake For Money Rituals by 4reala(m): 10:07pm On Jul 09, 2021
Op, your write up tire me, I no understand whether na one person (a Nigerian guy) you dey talk about neh? Abi na several people
Romance / Re: My Girlfriend Broke My Heart After I Furnished Her Rented Apartment by 4reala(m): 3:20pm On Jul 09, 2021
Xiaomi1:
you are the most stupid simp alive.
Believe the story at your own peril

1 Like

Crime / Re: Abducted Zaria Polytechnic Students, Lecturers Regain Freedom by 4reala(m): 3:10pm On Jul 09, 2021
Thank God for safe return
Phones / Re: What Is The Most Used Application On Your Phone? by 4reala(m): 9:14am On Jul 09, 2021
Ewizard:
Who noticed the decline in the use of Facebook?? cool
I use the internet version
Romance / Re: Romeo or Juliet? by 4reala(m): 4:55pm On Jul 08, 2021
NeedAdvice00:
I no want sex with this girl.... She be my friend.... Sex go even dey awkward with am. Lol. I no fit imagine having sex with her gan self.., but I like her so much
Just express your feelings a include the above line, she no go disappoint you
Politics / Re: Lauretta Onochie: I’m Being Attacked Because I Follow Due Process by 4reala(m): 4:04pm On Jul 08, 2021
Abeg, I go like to hear some of the questions wey the senate committee ask her and her responses to them

2 Likes

Crime / Re: Please Help!!! I Have Been Defrauded by 4reala(m): 10:45pm On Jul 05, 2021
First, Olist is never a trusted site, second item that should have raised your curiosity as a scam is the corroboration between the name of the biz and the name on the account number given to you.
So sorry for your loss, nxt time be vigilant

1 Like

Crime / Re: UNICAL Final Year Law Student Arrested For Allegedly Raping A Minor by 4reala(m): 10:37pm On Jul 05, 2021
Sometimes I wonder if this people's brain use to fly away when they want to commit offence and then come back after they have been caught that makes them start looking remorseful. Idiot, see wetin kpekus don cause you now. Whether the thing different from the one your wife get for house. Abeg get ready to serve your term
Romance / Re: Nepa Bill Experience(face Me, I Face U Compound) by 4reala(m): 7:07pm On Jul 03, 2021
seunny4lif:
Even if you cut am
You never jam crazy neighbours grin cheesy
Werey people as neighbours grin
Those that have like around 10 children for one room shocked shocked
So ten children go beat all the men wey dey the house, put head together, take action
Romance / Re: Nepa Bill Experience(face Me, I Face U Compound) by 4reala(m): 7:05pm On Jul 03, 2021
Truvelisback:
What Actually Happened Was Dat After D Whole Money Was Paid To Him, At Night D Wires Were Connected & They Started Seeing Light Which Made D Tenants Believed Dat D Guy Had Paid To Nepa. Not Until Nepa People Started Disconnecting Debtors Light & Theirs Too Was Disconnected Dat They Discovered Dat Dis Guy Didn't Pay To Nepa But Used D Money 4 Him.
Ehn, una go seize one of his precious thing, until he produce d money

2 Likes

Romance / Re: Nepa Bill Experience(face Me, I Face U Compound) by 4reala(m): 6:04pm On Jul 03, 2021
chatinent:
How I will feel?

My Lord, may I if I may?

Peradventure a co-tenant, my neighbour, my everyday good-morning taker, receives, holds, keeps then embezzle, spend, lavish the sum meant for the payment of the general tenantship, it doesn't concern me. I have paid and that's all I know.

My learned colleagues below can comment farther.
Be wise, if nepa come cut una light, na dat tym he go concern you

1 Like

Romance / Re: Nepa Bill Experience(face Me, I Face U Compound) by 4reala(m): 6:01pm On Jul 03, 2021
Truvelisback:
Dis Guy's Case Was Dat D Whole Tenants Contributed Nepa Bill To Him 4 Him To Pay Nepa People Only 4 Dis Guy To Use D Money 4 Himself.
Una go look for one of him esteem property seize nah, till he pays the money

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (of 116 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.