Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,823 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:51 AM

4reala's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4reala's Profile / 4reala's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (of 116 pages)

Crime / Re: Commercial Driver Stabs Lover’s Husband To Death In Ogun (pic) by 4reala(m): 5:25pm On Jan 09, 2022
How I wish somebody should also just collect the knife from him and stab stab him at the back and chest let him taste how it feels

1 Like

Politics / Re: NLC Rejects New Tax On Carbonate Drinks Says It Will Cause Mass Hunger, Hardship by 4reala(m): 11:52am On Jan 08, 2022
This is the worst government and regime ever known to man with their anti people's policies and dictatorship displays. Tueh! I wonder why God decided to punish us with this government
Crime / Re: Two Teenagers Caught Trying To Use 14-year-old Girl For Rituals In Bayelsa by 4reala(m): 11:11am On Jan 04, 2022
Thank God they were caught

18 Likes 2 Shares

Crime / Re: A Thief Broke Into My Workplace .I Need Your Thoughts by 4reala(m): 6:24pm On Dec 29, 2021
ma373733:

It has been damaged even before I started working

Ok. So it's your cleaner most likely, cos if it's your boss, he doesn't need to takeaway all those padlock to teach you a lesson. And if you were the one that gave the cleaner the key yourself in order for her not to detain your work and your boss has or might have warned you against such in earlier times, then it's your boss, so as to teach you a lesson

1 Like

Crime / Re: A Thief Broke Into My Workplace .I Need Your Thoughts by 4reala(m): 12:45am On Dec 29, 2021
ma373733:

The lock is damaged .
Damaged in the attempt to take the money? or before. And only you have d key?
Crime / Re: A Thief Broke Into My Workplace .I Need Your Thoughts by 4reala(m): 6:10pm On Dec 28, 2021
ma373733:

I think so
Does your drawer not have lock or padlock? If it does, was it locked and do the three of you have the key to the locker?
Religion / Re: If Homosexuality Is Normal Or Natural! by 4reala(m): 11:37am On Dec 16, 2021
Goldbw122:
It is not normal, but when the abnormal is becoming normal then it Is normal
How can abnormality ever become abnormal. This is absurdity. I believe their mental state should be checked
Crime / Re: Fleeing Housemaid Who Allegedly Killed Ex-governor, Igbinedion’s Mother Arrested by 4reala(m): 9:25am On Dec 16, 2021
The way the devil uses people to carry out evil this days it's quite alarming. May the devil never finds his way into our homes in Jesus name.
Crime / Re: Oyo Commissioner Debunks Rumours Of Pupils Turned To Yam Tubers At Ibadan School by 4reala(m): 9:38pm On Dec 03, 2021
Tejumola856:
One blogger don carry ham say dem don kill the man

Wettin we go believe like this kiss kiss

Here’s is the news on nairaland

https://www.nairaland.com/6879395/man-accused-turning-students-yams#108179414
And wetin they pain me pass be say mod them no even cross check, just carry am go dump for fp

23 Likes

Crime / Re: POS And Bank Palava. Please Help by 4reala(m): 4:22pm On Nov 18, 2021
Cerebellum:
I still don't understand what you want us to see in that picture you uploaded
The thing tire me o, even the amount wey him withdraw, him blank am, and him see approved, still come here they disturb people.
Politics / Re: How APC Want To Stop APC In 2023. by 4reala(m): 10:42am On Nov 18, 2021
If there is anyway this sham of a party can be bundled out of this country,I will so much appreciate
Crime / Re: How Do I Catch A Thief Through Phone Number by 4reala(m): 12:08pm On Nov 13, 2021
Visit police station
Crime / Re: This Boy Was Alive Yesterday But Dead This Afternoon Because Of Cult War - PHOTO by 4reala(m): 3:32pm On Nov 06, 2021
player007:

Whoever adds this your number because he wants to get updates on cult related whatever.
Needs serious mental evaluation.
Ol boy, see that number wey I go add am, later I try to delete am, e no gree. Shey, u sure say this guy no dey upto something scamish?
Crime / Re: Solved by 4reala(m): 12:44pm On Nov 06, 2021
Make una send people to the big man to help beg am. Maybe God fit touch him mind make he forgive am. If he does, let him never engage in such dibius activities again. May God help him
Crime / Re: Female FUTO 300l Student Pours Hot Water On Male Lodge Mate. by 4reala(m): 12:17pm On Nov 06, 2021
This is really bad. There is no justification for this. Abeg make she face the law

2 Likes

Nairaland / General / Re: The Snake I Killed This Morning by 4reala(m): 10:59am On Nov 04, 2021
OfoIgbo:
The snake doesn't look dead

How are we sure the snake hasn't killed the OP, and then used the OP's login to send this message to nairalanders
You took this straight from my mouth. The snake is not a dead one. Only God knows where the Op go download the pics

1 Like

Adverts / Re: Naija Used TV For Sale by 4reala(m): 6:01pm On Nov 03, 2021
rollywise:
LG 32 inches with remote control for sale. And still very new.
Phone: 07054261723
Price: 40k
Did you buy it new and how long have you used it?
Crime / Re: Civilian Shot By Thieves Who Tried To Disrupt Thier Movement(graphic photo) by 4reala(m): 10:07am On Oct 23, 2021
Please op, throw more lights on this your post. It's quite confusing
Crime / Re: Gun Men Attack Prison In Oyo by 4reala(m): 7:48am On Oct 23, 2021
Hmm, what is going on about the security situation in Nigeria
Webmasters / Re: Facebook IS Back Online But Not 100% - Mike Schroepfer by 4reala(m): 12:07am On Oct 05, 2021
Even whatsapp is back
Crime / Re: Nigerian Independence Day: Unknown Gunmen Set Vehicles Ablaze In Imo State by 4reala(m): 10:35am On Oct 01, 2021
If only the South Eastern govt. Will speak up, before this monsters develope into boko Haram, cos this is how boko Haram started o

1 Like

Politics / Re: Why I Prefer Osinbajo Over Tinubu As Buhari’s Successor- Senator Misau by 4reala(m): 10:20am On Oct 01, 2021
Hmmm, True talk
Politics / Re: Justice Samuel Chukwudumebi Oseji Is Dead! Supreme Court Judge Dies by 4reala(m): 11:30pm On Sep 28, 2021
[quote author=DrKKK1 post=106251947][/quote]
Otondo, who asked you to quote me, or is your head paining you? All this bubu ass lickers, haven't you people done enough damage already. Abeg dey your lane o
Politics / Re: A Contractor Rain Insults On Governor Obaseki In The Presence His Aids. by 4reala(m): 2:24pm On Sep 28, 2021
Like, is this for real, is that Obagoal?
Politics / Re: This Is How They Are Harvesting Huma Body In Southern Kaduna by 4reala(m): 2:15pm On Sep 28, 2021
Please in which exact area did this thing happen. This is barbaric and devilish. May all the perpetrators perish in their wickedness in Jesus Name
Politics / Re: Cutlass-wielding Angry Husband Attacks Man For Allegedly Sleeping With His Wife. by 4reala(m): 2:06pm On Sep 28, 2021
The thing wey this John Thomas go cause for people wey they reason with am instead of their brain ehn...
Politics / Re: Soldiers Beat Up Shiites Women Along Abuja-Kaduna Expressway by 4reala(m): 2:01pm On Sep 28, 2021
Why nah. This people are bruts

7 Likes

Politics / Re: Ogun Governor Abiodun, Deputy, Speaker Relocate Abroad, Abandon State Functions by 4reala(m): 1:02pm On Sep 28, 2021
Ndi ara

3 Likes

Romance / Re: I Am Suffering From Heart Break, How Do I Move On by 4reala(m): 1:00pm On Sep 28, 2021
Please, find strength in your inner self and move on. If she is yours, she'll come begging

20 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: Justice Samuel Chukwudumebi Oseji Is Dead! Supreme Court Judge Dies by 4reala(m): 12:45pm On Sep 28, 2021
Oh what a loss! Rest in peace.
It's really going to be a big blow for the South.
I pray Bubu doesn't replace him with one of his kingsmen. Because that man has never gotten any regards for federal character

1 Like

Politics / Re: BREAKING: Six Feared Dead As Soldiers, Policemen Open Fire On Shiites In Abuja by 4reala(m): 12:41pm On Sep 28, 2021
Please is this govt. not tired of all this blood shed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (of 116 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.