Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,205 members, 7,818,701 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

4reala's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4reala's Profile / 4reala's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 116 pages)

Properties / Re: Many Feared Dead As Building Collapses At Onipanu, Lagos by 4reala(m): 11:45am On Jul 13, 2022
Na wah o, may the soul of the dead rip
Religion / Re: Pastor (Mrs) Foluke Adeboye Celebrates Her 74th Birthday Today by 4reala(m): 11:35am On Jul 13, 2022
Happiest birthday to our mother in Isreal

18 Likes 2 Shares

Crime / Re: Succide by 4reala(m): 8:14pm On Jul 12, 2022
The way the guy hold the iron stiffly like person wey no wan die but dey commit suicide
Crime / Re: One Reportedly Killed, Palace Destroyed In Odo-eku, Isin LG, Kwara State Over La by 4reala(m): 3:21pm On Jul 12, 2022
So Sad. Bubu should just resign now
Crime / Re: Kill 11 BHT/ISWAP Terrorists, And Their Top Commanders Killed By Nigerian Troops by 4reala(m): 4:39pm On Jul 08, 2022
God bless our gallant soldiers. Ride on, kill all the heartless terrorist
Crime / Re: 16-Year-Old Boy's Eyes Plucked Out By His Employer In Bauchi (Photos) by 4reala(m): 11:40am On Jun 24, 2022
Lord have mercy, the heart of man is desperately wicked. I pray the culprit be caught and made to face the full weight of the law

10 Likes 1 Share

Crime / Re: Gunmen Assassinate Traditional Ruler And Community Chairman In Bayelsa (Graphic) by 4reala(m): 10:22pm On Jun 23, 2022
JohnOkolo:

APC till 2031. Get that into your skull and no peace.
. Oga, keep on daydreaming
Crime / Re: Gunmen Assassinate Traditional Ruler And Community Chairman In Bayelsa (Graphic) by 4reala(m): 10:20pm On Jun 23, 2022
elGenius:

Must you and your kind always be this stup!d.

is it the government that is committing the atrocities.
how do we intend to have a better country when everybody is pointing fingers and never want to take responsibilities.

hey I challenge you and any of your like to mention any country/state or community that has good security and I'll show you it has nothing to do with their government or their security personnel.

If their is any lingering crime or crises in any society, just
know that the people of that society are involved.

That criminal, cultist, fraudster, assassin, terrorist etc are well known in their communities for what they do and strangely are even loved and adored, that's as long as they are not on the receiving end off course.
Bro, seriously, if you look deeply into your writeup, you will discover really that something is wrong with you upstairs

1 Like

Crime / Re: Gunmen Assassinate Traditional Ruler And Community Chairman In Bayelsa (Graphic) by 4reala(m): 2:52pm On Jun 23, 2022
Na wa o, killings everywhere. This apc should just pack their load and go. It's like bubu is a curse

37 Likes 7 Shares

Crime / Re: Fake Military Officer, Got Beaten By Real Officers by 4reala(m): 10:52am On Jun 23, 2022
Good for him. Nonsense impersonator
Crime / Re: Shoplifter Caught At Gozak Supermarket In Ondo State by 4reala(m): 1:07pm On Jun 22, 2022
Eyah! What a shame, it surely didn't start here
Crime / Re: Cameroonian Man Stabs His Girlfriend To Death Infront Of Their 2 Children (pix) by 4reala(m): 3:22pm On Jun 19, 2022
Why associate with an irresponsible and criminally looking man in the first place? May her gentle soul RiP. I pray the devil of a man is given death by hanging sentence
Crime / Re: Help Me, I'm Dying Inside. by 4reala(m): 12:33pm On Jun 16, 2022
Op, if you didn't really apply for this loans and I believe the harassment didn't just start immediately after giving you this money, you should have reached out to them to ask how you can refund this money since you saw that the rate is on the high side, but yet you took it. So now you have no option but to pay back. Just reach out to them and ask for time to pay back cos you weren't expecting this.
Crime / Re: PVC; Why Is INEC Stoping The Registration by 4reala(m): 5:09pm On Jun 10, 2022
Inec please o, we should be advancing and not retrogreting as a country
Politics / Re: Bola Ahmed Tinubu Emerges As APC Presidential Candidate. See Final Results by 4reala(m): 1:46pm On Jun 08, 2022
kokomilala:
Former Lagos State Governor, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu has emerged the winner of the All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential ticket.
Naija News reports that with Tinubu’s victory, he will square up against PDP’s presidential candidate, Atiku Abubakar, Labour Party’s Peter Obi and NNPP’s Rabiu Musa Kwankwaso.

Tinubu defeated the likes of Vice-President, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo; Rotimi Amaechi, former Minister of Transportation; and Kogi State Governor, Yahaya Bello; Senate President Ahmad Lawan; Governor David Umahi; Governor Ben Ayade; Pastor Tunde Bakare: Senator Sani Yerima.

Fourteen aspirants in the race were Chukwuemeka Nwajuba, Pastor Tunde Bakare, Mr Ahmed Rufai, Senator Rochas Okorocha, Mr Jack Rich, Gov. Ben Ayade, Gov. David Umuahi, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, Sen. Ahmed Yarima, Dr Ahmed Lawal, Vice-President Yemi Osinbajo, Mr Rotimi Amaechi, Gov. Yahaya Bello and Mr Ogbonnaya Onu.

PROMOTED CONTENT
Mgid
Mgid

I Don't Get Sick Because I Clean My Blood Vessels. Recipe
Cardioton

1 Cup Of This Daily Burns 5 Kg Of Fat In A Week! Try Tonight
Express Fat Burner

These 2 Vegetables Will Kill Your Belly And Arm Fat Overnight!
Express Fat Burner
Nine aspirants had earlier withdrawn from the race including Mrs Uju Kennedy-Ohnenye, Dr Felix Nicholas, former Gov. Godswill Akpabio, former Gov. Ibikunle Amosun, former Speaker Dimeji Bankole, Sen. Ajayi Boroffice, Gov. Muhammad Badaru, Sen. Ken Nnamani and Gov. Kayode Fayemi.

See the final results below:

Bola Ahmed Tinubu 1013
Ahmed Lawal 79
Yemi Osibanjo 155
Rotimi Amaechi 212
Yahaya Bello 25
Dave Umahi 10
Ben Ayade 14
Ahmed Sani 2
Sani Yerima 1
Void Votes 8
Fake results
Family / Re: My Mom Borrowed Money For My Younger Brother To Learn Yahoo by 4reala(m): 1:43pm On Jun 08, 2022
Like for real shocked

1 Like

Phones / Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by 4reala(m): 7:21pm On May 27, 2022
waploger:

One IC is heating up.... causing the battery to decrease, First try to check IF any app consumes data much.... Then second is reduce the brightness and Then lastly try using it in battery saver mode......
Ok, I will look into that, please how do I check the background data usage?

1 Like

Phones / Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by 4reala(m): 2:18pm On May 27, 2022
waploger:

Does it overheat?
Yeah

1 Like

Phones / Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by 4reala(m): 10:56pm On May 19, 2022
Ndissle:
Good evening Sir.what you need is an original battery the follow come battery and i have it in stock .it will cost you 5000 naira only
Hmmn, I am thinking its the phone DAT has problem,
Phones / Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by 4reala(m): 5:28pm On May 19, 2022
Good evening House, please help my Techno spark 4 battery runs down fast even without touching, despite have replaced a new one
Crime / Re: Greetings by 4reala(m): 3:30pm On May 15, 2022
I think is the op that's trying to scam us here, because accusing someone without giving evidence is also a scam
Crime / Re: How I Was Defrauded Of My Phone by 4reala(m): 3:51pm On Apr 27, 2022
Yommychrz:
I know some fools and idiots will be blaming you that is your fault but leave them if them never fall victim dem won’t know what’s up

Had a similar encounter when I was working In delta state with a Chinese company, I came home for eid celebration, on my way back to work have gotten to delta state from oyo just to board the last keke that will take me to my place of work

I had my iPhone 6+ with me then, the keke guy just signaled me i hopped in when we were going another guy joined us don’t know there were working together, don’t know when the guy removed my phone he said we should bring money that I gave him #500 they other guy gave him #1000 he said there’s no change for that I should board another keke they zoomed off it was then I knew I bleeped up

So sorry bro, but next time, don't be keeping your phone in your pocket, it is called handset not pocketset.

1 Like

Crime / Re: Is My Friend Getting Scammed Without Knowing Or Want To Scam Me? by 4reala(m): 2:53pm On Apr 27, 2022
Common sense and your instincts suppose to don tell you say na big scamm

2 Likes

Politics / Re: 2023: Corps Member Denies Donating Allowance For Purchase Of Tinubu’s Form by 4reala(m): 2:29pm On Apr 27, 2022
The authorities must have called him to order
Crime / Re: DOMESTIC VIOLENCE :my Classmate Was Murdered By Her Husband by 4reala(m): 8:30pm On Apr 18, 2022
Report him to the authorities now
Crime / Re: 2 ISWAP Fighters Who Lost Their Way Back 2 Their Base Surrender To Nigerian Army by 4reala(m): 9:33pm On Apr 10, 2022
Àbeg make dem dispose them chaperly.
Romance / Re: Guy Pleaseeeeeee by 4reala(m): 11:48am On Apr 08, 2022
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

It is just a test of how prepared you are...

You must be a very young niggarrrr...

Make sure you get that admission son ..

Make us proud....

Once you get the admission...be a real niggarr
Seek for little knowledge and read a little....the course way nor let you write well..block the lecturer
Bang some baby's girls pussy
Dring some beer
Smoke some weed

Oga will you give your son this advice?
Crime / Re: BREAKING: Gunmen Attack Soldiers In Abia by 4reala(m): 11:36am On Apr 08, 2022
This is not a good act. Why do this people want to turn east to a war zone, even killing their own brothers in the name of fighting for the freedom of Kanu. I pray some people receive wisdom
Family / Re: Help! How Do I Get Back My Money From Her? by 4reala(m): 1:02pm On Apr 06, 2022
Op, why didn't you marry her then so that you will be getting all the profits
Romance / Re: Pictures: 25-year-old Kenyan Man Plans To Wed 85-year-old Lover by 4reala(m): 12:56pm On Apr 06, 2022
Holy moses, what would the grandma be feeling like self? If the boy don loose not for head, this grandma nkor?

1 Like

Crime / Re: I Mistakenly Took My Neighbour's Daughter's Undies And She Has Called Her by 4reala(m): 12:08pm On Apr 05, 2022
Op, you are fantasizing with the pants abi. Well devil don catch
Crime / Re: Missing 3years Old Boy, Please Help by 4reala(m): 11:50am On Apr 05, 2022
Make una check the baby dada, he go know something about it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 116 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.