Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,294 members, 7,818,992 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

4reala's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4reala's Profile / 4reala's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (of 116 pages)

Travel / Re: BREAKING!! Gas Explosion Rocks Omerelu, Rivers State, Many Dead (Happening Now) by 4reala(m): 12:36pm On Sep 28, 2021
Jesus! May the dead, rest in peace and God grant the survivors quick recovery in Jesus Name. Just feeling for the pain that guy that seems on a race track would be feeling right now

2 Likes

Politics / Re: Oshiomhole & Wife, Iara At Hosa Okunbo's Service Of Songs In The UK (Pictures) by 4reala(m): 3:07pm On Sep 27, 2021
blamingthedevil:

first picture is a photoshop....look at the bench
Oga take water watch your eyes well
Business / Re: Why Does Bank ATM Swallow Cards? by 4reala(m): 12:18pm On Sep 25, 2021
Eknomist814:
My brother we all understand what you mean, but it's actually called card retraction , there are five (5) reasons for this and there is no 6th

1) a customer using wrong PIN more than the required times (3 times)

2) Terminal's Internet glitch ( network seizure after transaction had commenced by the customer)

3) Terminal's Faulty card reader

4) Broken /Dirty looking/Worn out card chip of
a customer, and

5) Power outage .

Note: if it is your bank's ATM and it's a working day you can get back your debit card upon filling a form at the customer service unit,
While if its not your bank sorry just get a new card .

Please, why are they not returning other banks card?
Crime / Re: Jitender Maan 'Gogi' Killed In Court By Hitmen Disguised As Lawyers In India by 4reala(m): 10:54am On Sep 25, 2021
habsydiamond:
At first I thought it was a bollywood movie commercials.. Those two gangstars are ironically wise to go into a court house to kill without expecting to be killed.
That is suiside mission
Romance / Re: Are You Sad? Share What's Doing You Here Someone Might Be Of A Helping Hand by 4reala(m): 5:27pm On Sep 21, 2021
Hmmm
Crime / Re: ESN/IPOB Sets School Ablaze In South East by 4reala(m): 11:54pm On Sep 13, 2021
This is so wrong. Why truncate the future of your children. This is unreasonable. Stop destroying your land and people.
Crime / Re: Gunshots As Suspected IPOB Members Chase Students From Classroom In Imo (video) by 4reala(m): 11:36pm On Sep 13, 2021
This is so wrong. Why truncate the future of your children. This is unreasonable. Stop destroying your land and people.

1 Like

Romance / Re: Help And Advice Needed by 4reala(m): 11:52pm On Sep 12, 2021
Result of too much masturbation. Stay off it and sex till wen you are married
Romance / Re: Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? by 4reala(m): 7:25pm On Sep 11, 2021
Yimmicks:
worst advice of the year�
For your mind abi, ode
Romance / Re: Should I Wait For My Girlfriend Who's In 300L To Finish While Am Already 34yrs ? by 4reala(m): 3:29pm On Sep 11, 2021
When she marries now wouldn't stop her from achieving her goal.
If she is really in love with you, Tell her you can only wait a year for her to finish her university program, while u start arranging a side chick, so that after that 1 year, she is still not ready, then tie the knot with your side chick.

54 Likes 8 Shares

Crime / Re: Food Concepts (chicken Republic) Wants To Tarnish My Brother's Life by 4reala(m): 1:28pm On Sep 11, 2021
Since the foodconcepts is also on this platform, they better do something fast to free the innocent guy before their name will be dragged to the mud

3 Likes 2 Shares

Family / Re: A Spirit Is Loving Me, I Need Help. by 4reala(m): 12:05pm On Sep 04, 2021
Demigod22:

I am a final year student, since I started having these series of dreams, I started having small small pocket money for school dues and welfare.
you started having small small money from whom?
Family / Re: A Spirit Is Loving Me, I Need Help. by 4reala(m): 11:51am On Sep 03, 2021
Op, you just created a thread, but not responding to questions like does the money reflect in real life?

1 Like

Crime / Re: My Brother Is About To Kill My Mother: His Life Is Becoming Messed by 4reala(m): 11:51am On Sep 02, 2021
passionguy:

We warned him talk to him
Do different prayer for him
But his not changing.
He as been arrested more than twice
But been bailed
I think he need to stay der without been visit if arrested cus am personally tired and have given up on him
Yes, let them leave him in the hand of army for 3 days only, him eye go clear
Crime / Re: My Brother Is About To Kill My Mother: His Life Is Becoming Messed by 4reala(m): 10:34am On Sep 02, 2021
Is he your younger brother? Well you all should sit him down, talk to him, let him realize that he has brought a lot of shame to your family. Tell him of the dangers of the part he is following and the end of the people dat follows such part. And give him the final warning, that any other misbehavior or stealing from him, he would be handed over to the military. Trust the military. The go reset him brain to factory reset
Crime / Re: Gay: Homosexulist Caught In Ifitedunu In Anambra State - Video by 4reala(m): 1:25pm On Sep 01, 2021
What a shame. Now he is going to loose his work. Gay is not God's plan for man.

1 Like

Politics / Re: Frank Dogood Bekebo Electrocuted In Bayelsa State (Photos) by 4reala(m): 5:25pm On Aug 30, 2021
So sad. May his gentle soul RiP

7 Likes 1 Share

Crime / Re: Man’s Inhumanity To Man As Mistress Douses Maid With Scorching Hot Water And Pep by 4reala(m): 5:20pm On Aug 30, 2021
This is a devilish act, and she should be made to face the full weight of the law
Family / Re: Pastor Joel Obazee & Wife Welcome A Baby After 13 Years Of Waiting (Photos) by 4reala(m): 10:50pm On Aug 15, 2021
I don't know why DNA just jumped into my mind. Well, a big congrats to the couple
Politics / Re: Lalong Orders 24-Hour Curfew In Jos North by 4reala(m): 12:14pm On Aug 15, 2021
This governor, security wise, he is a total failure. This curfew in the north, is it to totally entrap his people so that this terrorists will come and slaughter them all while security officers look the other way.
Please stop this nonsense and allow the people defend themselves

2 Likes 1 Share

Crime / Re: SCAM ALERT!!! Avoid Any Investments On Whatsapp Tv's by 4reala(m): 1:34pm On Aug 13, 2021
Darkmode64:

Silly me. It was.
Most of those pics are sourced from the net, not their real pics.
And how can you see a lady like dat and feel she will be willing to share her money with you. Next time always ask them what is in for them. Then use your brain to discern

1 Like

Crime / Re: SCAM ALERT!!! Avoid Any Investments On Whatsapp Tv's by 4reala(m): 1:30pm On Aug 13, 2021
Darkmode64:

Silly me. It was.
Most of those pics are sourced from the net, not their real pics
Crime / Re: Bandits Collected N11m, Killed Firm’s Engineer In Kaduna – Source by 4reala(m): 1:18pm On Aug 13, 2021
How does this animals think self. Why kill?, At worst, just collect the 11m, release 1 person and tell him to go look for money for others. I pray it will never be well with them. Their death will be more gruesome than what dey just did.
Romance / Re: I Need Mature Minded And Experienced Advice by 4reala(m): 4:28pm On Aug 12, 2021
Guy, shey you sabi say your girl and the guy they run things or are about to start running things?
By the way, did you later buy anything for her for the birthday?

1 Like

Crime / Re: Man Steals Car In Kogi, Caught In Nasarawa (Pictures) by 4reala(m): 11:23pm On Aug 08, 2021
As long as you can do the crime, please be ready to do the time

35 Likes 1 Share

Crime / Re: Police Exhume Body Of Abducted Rivers Pastor Killed And Buried In Shallow Grave by 4reala(m): 12:38am On Aug 08, 2021
The pastor for use wisdom? Calling the one he recognized thinking that would save him is not the best. Would have pretended as if he has never seen any of them before
Crime / Re: Taraba Poly Matriculation Turns Bloody As Students Harm Themsef In Ethnic Fight by 4reala(m): 12:31am On Aug 08, 2021
He never even enter school he don begin fight. Well when them expel him, him go know the story wey him go tell h parents and family wey him bring shame upon
Romance / Re: Pleas Advice Me On Ds Matter. by 4reala(m): 2:54pm On Aug 06, 2021
Kenpaly:
Heloo nairalandas hw ar u coping.pls i need som information on fixed deposite.pls hw much interest rate is one million naira monthly,
Use my signature on piggy vest and register, and check
Crime / Re: Lady Arrested For Butchering Boyfriend & Escaping With His Car In Uyo (Graphic) by 4reala(m): 3:04pm On Aug 05, 2021
Devil incarnate
Romance / Re: Advice Me On What To Do With My Girl by 4reala(m): 11:39am On Aug 05, 2021
Concentrate on your biz and leave the lady for now

4 Likes

Romance / Re: A Friend Of My Got His Girlfriend Pregnant And He Need Advice On What To Do by 4reala(m): 7:48pm On Aug 03, 2021
Abeg, begin arrange marriage. She no sweet for marriage, but she sweet for chop. If I hear say you leave her ehn....

1 Like

Politics / Re: Jega: No Comparison, APC And Buhari Failed Nigerians not Us - PDP by 4reala(m): 7:46pm On Aug 02, 2021
Apc, a party of evil conglomerates

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (of 116 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.