Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,401 members, 7,954,581 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:39 PM

4teenblaq's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4teenblaq's Profile / 4teenblaq's Posts

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 70 pages)

Sports / Re: Nigeria Vs Guinea-Bissau: AFCON 2023 - (1 - 0) On 22nd January 2024 by 4teenblaq: 7:04pm On Jan 22
Why is the coach not playing Iheanacho?

3 Likes

Investment / Re: How Much Have You Made This Year, See Mine.. by 4teenblaq: 8:39pm On Jan 21
I need the book

chiedum17@gmail.com

Thanks.
European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Re: Fulham Vs Arsenal (2 - 1) On 31st December 2023 by 4teenblaq: 3:28pm On Dec 31, 2023
any streaming link?
Phones / Re: Just Bought A Stolen Phone! by 4teenblaq: 4:05pm On Sep 20, 2023
ojonugba2014:
I sells phone too oga.

U have 3 options.
1. Go ND swap that phone in a location very far from you,
2. Or sell off the phone to all this awoof dealer who don't mind buying stolen items ( not someone who knows you or your resident ooo)
3. since the phone is Itel phone ( it can be rooted ND the IMEI for tracking it can be changed) not adviceable, because after rooting,I am 90% sure that it will hv negative effect on it, like WiFi not working again or unable to off wifi or data,your phone my be re-booting,booting issue, etc. Imagine after u took this risk ND the phone is not a stolen phone.
4. Just go ND report yourself in the nearest police station. ( Don't go alone)

The phone might not be even a stolen phone,ND it might be

So think ND act fast, the early the better.

Hmmm.. is like you are right...

I even met the person that sold it to me... I told him my fears, he gave me assurance that there is no cause for alarm that the phone belongs to him .. I don't know I have just decided to trust the man, let's see how things play out... it is a month now, I am still using the phone.
Phones / Re: Just Bought A Stolen Phone! by 4teenblaq: 11:38am On Aug 25, 2023
FaithELEFAN:

Good for you. You won't go to prison alone grin

Okay ....
Phones / Re: Just Bought A Stolen Phone! by 4teenblaq: 11:35am On Aug 25, 2023
FaithELEFAN:
Hope you didn't pay with cash?

Always make sure you make a transfer to bank account and not opay account

I didn't pay with cash

I have the man picture, name, phone number
Phones / Re: Just Bought A Stolen Phone! by 4teenblaq: 8:46am On Aug 25, 2023
ShenTeh:

You still have not convinced me on how you knew it is a stolen phone.

4teenblaq:

I called this man after seeing his ad on Facebook about an itel phone.

I asked for the documents (receipt) and carton, he only gave me a made up receipt (I realized this after I got home)..

For the carton, he said he lost it(for a phone he said bought a month ago)..

The phone is very nice and too good to be sold.

And the receipt seems made up.
Phones / Re: Just Bought A Stolen Phone! by 4teenblaq: 8:04am On Aug 25, 2023
somethinggood:
Coperate with the owner and police nab the thief. But if na murder case, I pity you sha

The last sentence cry cry cry
Phones / Re: Just Bought A Stolen Phone! by 4teenblaq: 8:03am On Aug 25, 2023
endsarrrs:

Explain

I called this man after seeing his ad on Facebook about an itel phone.

I asked for the documents (receipt) and carton, he only gave me a made up receipt (I realized this after I got home)..

For the carton, he said he lost it(for a phone he said bought a month ago)..

The phone is very nice and too good to be sold.

And the receipt seems made up.
Phones / Just Bought A Stolen Phone! by 4teenblaq: 7:33am On Aug 25, 2023
I am devastated at the moment, just realized I bought a stolen phone..

What should I do?
Romance / Re: Why Do I Look Familiar To Almost All The New Persons I Meet? by 4teenblaq: 12:19pm On Jul 19, 2023
Puss360:
After all these epistle, u no post your picture.... The whole writeup is about your "Familiar face", and yet we no see the face...

Okay...this is a faceless forum. I can't let my picture out like that..

Is it just the FACE?
Romance / Re: Why Do I Look Familiar To Almost All The New Persons I Meet? by 4teenblaq: 12:17pm On Jul 19, 2023
Make una tell me, is it just me or other people experience this
Romance / Why Do I Look Familiar To Almost All The New Persons I Meet? by 4teenblaq: 12:14pm On Jul 19, 2023
Good day nairaland.

Let me start like this:

Until I was around 17-18 years old, I hardly come out of the house. I was always indoor. Most people didn't know I was still in the neighborhood unless they see me going to school or an errand.

It was shortly after I gained admission into tertiary institution, I started going out abit but not as often as now.

Around 2019 or so, I went to a function. A woman ran to me calling a name(I can't remember the name). I was perplexed and with way the woman was shouting the name on top of how voice made me more confused.

When she got more close to me, she was like "ohhhh I am sorry, I have seen you before in Lagos, are you ..... You stay in "whatsoever"(she called the place)..."

I was like "ma you are mistaking me for someone else, I have never being to Lagos"

She said "oh well, you so much looked like him. So sorry'"

She left..

After that incident, another one was when I was in school, the guy told me I looked like someone he knows but he can't tell.

In 2021, I went to worked as a part time staff In a store, some persons met and also like, "do will know each other or I have seen you somewhere before?"

The same year I travelled to port Harcourt, I started working a super market.

There was a day I was at my post, I customer came and was like "your face looks familiar, do you have a brother or relative around here?"

It was then I started questioning myself, how come a lot of strangers are always saying my face looks familiar..

One day I was with colleagues, I asked them if I look familiar to them.

Out of five, two said I look like someone but they don't really know the person I looked like shocked.

One said, when she first saw me, I looked like a celebrity(she couldn't tell the one).

So last year, I travelled down to Benin. I have experience the same thing thrice(strangers meeting me saying that my face looks familiar)

What made me to make this post is that a stranger met me today and was like "do you drive cab? You looks familiar"

I don't really understand how one person can look familiar to different persons in different locations
Politics / Re: Is Bishop Feyi Prophecy Coming To Pass! by 4teenblaq: 2:31am On Feb 28, 2023
I don't really believe this prophecy.

What I know is that if Peter obi has enough proves and evidence, he will win Tinubu in court.

38 Likes

Politics / Re: Is Bishop Feyi Prophecy Coming To Pass! by 4teenblaq: 2:29am On Feb 28, 2023
CoronaVirusRelo:
Don’t bother yourself!

The prophecy was born out of Marijuana use!

It can NEVER happen!

As far as Peter Obi has his evidence, forget it even Tinubu can't bribe the judge when the country is in turmoil.

47 Likes 2 Shares

Politics / Re: Caption This Picture Of Fashola Smiling Inside The APC Situation Report Room by 4teenblaq: 2:20am On Feb 28, 2023
rxmusa:
1. Peter Obi wins "Tinubu's" Lagos. But you are still saying INEC is rigging for Tinubu just so that when Tinubu wins Katsina, you will say it was rigged.

Oh wait. Atiku won Katsina, Buhari's State.

So really how many persons do you want to accuse INEC of rigging for? Why not accept where your candidate lose?

2. So Obi can win Lagos, it is not rigging. But Amoda Ogunlere cannot win Osun that you said he is from, it is rigging.

Oh wait. Tinubu did not even win Osun. Atiku did. So what are you saying please? You thought Obi will win Osun??

3. Obi went to Kano and went straight to Sabon Gari where you have Igbos and minority Christians.

That is the divisive campaign Obi ran yet you will shout rigging if Tinubu wins Kano.

Oh wait. It is Kwankwaso that is winning Kano despite being an enemy of the sitting APC Governor!

Again, what are you saying

4. In the South East where Obi is from, Obi is winning by 90%

In the South West where Tinubu is from, Obi has won Lagos, Atiku took Osun. But when Tinubu takes Ekiti, it is rigging.

What is wrong with you guys?

5. Obi is winning in Edo State. If you add PDP and APC votes and times it by 2, Obi is still winning. This is a State where there is a PDP Governor and a Former APC National Chairman.

But it is rigging anywhere Obi is not winning. How can a people be this bigoted?

6. I have read, on WhatsApp, people saying they will poison food and give to Northerners for not voting Obi.

I have read people here saying they will never give a Northern beggar any money for not voting Obi.

Meanwhile Obi is clearing the South South and South East and Northerners are not threatening anyone. And you will call them uncivilized?

7. An unknown Labour party candidate for House of Rep, defeated the APC and PDP to win Etin-Osa Fed. Constituency in Lagos.

The APC guy was Obanikoro's son. The PDP guy was Banky W the musician. Both floored by a Labour party candidate people didn't know.

But the election was rigged is coming from the mouth of Labour party supporters.

8. Another unknown Labour party candidate defeated the APC and PDP in the major Senatorial Election in Edo.

The gap was almost 200%. If you add the PDP and APC votes together, the unknown Labour candidate still beat them with over 50k votes and these were not small candidates. They are the two most influential people in Benin!

But Labour Party supporters are still shouting rigging, failed election. Does this make sense

9. Obi is heading to 500,000 votes in Enugu. Whereas Tinubu has less than 5,000 votes in the whole Enugu.

This is not rigged, but wherever Tinubu wins is rigged.

10. Atiku's VP is the GOVERNOR of Delta State.

In Delta State, Obi has won 11 out of the 16 Local Government Areas annoinced so far.

But his supporters are still shouting the election is rigged. Is that not madness?

NB: If you cause the war you are using to bully everyone we will all suffer it. Pat Utomi that is encouraging you will carry his oyinbo face and seek asylum somewhere in America or Europe where he will collect cool breeze and return after your demise to claim hero of democracy. Use sense.
Eseoghene Faruq

You can give millions of stupid reasons, the truth is that Tinubu will never become the president of Nigeria.

All his evil deeds will before him latest May 29..
Politics / Re: Peter Obi Wins Edo State, Tinubu Comes Second by 4teenblaq: 2:09am On Feb 28, 2023
olaboy33:
Northern APC governors
PDP G5

Heroes of democracy.

Rigging is what you called democracy..
Politics / Re: Tinubu Wins 10 LGs In Ogun by 4teenblaq: 4:35pm On Feb 27, 2023
Ilaje1:

You an idiotic entity. "I'm not your mate" as if you know my age.

Only a kid counter an argument with insult.

Mature people don't start insulting and calling people names because disagreement.

It is very obvious, you are a kid.

Sorry for that.
Politics / Re: BVAS Is Wasting Katsina 1.2M APC Votes by 4teenblaq: 4:41pm On Feb 26, 2023
Esaint2016:
Avg of 15k per LGA and there is 34 LGA

Approx vote for APC would be 500-600k as Atiku would also win some LGA

Wahala
Politics / Re: Tinubu Wins 10 LGs In Ogun by 4teenblaq: 4:30pm On Feb 26, 2023
Ilaje1:

Either you are a dullard or not just good in mathematics, you should see that PDP will get 25% while LP, so far, is short of making the 25%.

Sorry don't insult me. I am not your mate.

Remember there are other local governments remaining , check the total votes, and labour party is already having 20k votes.. Do the maths.
Politics / Re: Tinubu Wins 5 Lga’s In Katsina by 4teenblaq: 4:25pm On Feb 26, 2023
garfield1:

But tinubu is winning and obi zeroing

Labour don't need votes in kastina...
Politics / Re: Tinubu Wins 5 Lga’s In Katsina by 4teenblaq: 4:23pm On Feb 26, 2023
5 local governments in the north is giving tinubu 78k votes.. And atiku close with 58k

Very low turn out..

Tinubu 5 LGA = 78k

That is average of 15.5k per LGA timees by 34(let assume the other LGA will give him the same amount of votes) . that is not even close to 600k.

Buhari did better than this.

I know many people will call me out for this but that is the truth.. By 7pm we will know.
Politics / Re: Tinubu Wins 10 LGs In Ogun by 4teenblaq: 3:32pm On Feb 26, 2023
Labour party will be having 25% here I believe.

BTW this is not impressive for tinubu considering that this is his stronghold.

Looking at the polls, tinubu won't score more than 500k here..

Trust me, it is a bad outing.

74 Likes 7 Shares

Politics / Re: Atiku Wins 18 LGA Announced In Osun by 4teenblaq: 3:19pm On Feb 26, 2023
Modified..

9 Likes 1 Share

Politics / Re: My Prediction Of The Presidential Election. by 4teenblaq: 11:04pm On Feb 23, 2023
ekolobaba:
Tinubu will win Cross River and Bayelsa. He might win Edo.

He’ll get 25% in Delta, Ebonyi, Akwa Ibom and Imo.

Wow!!

Clap for yourself

2 Likes

Politics / The Masses Advocate by 4teenblaq: 5:29pm On Feb 22, 2023
The thieves who claim to be fighting for the common man at the supreme court over the naira redesign is been cought stealing the funds of the same common man.

Business / Re: What Could Be The Reason?(photo) by 4teenblaq: 1:21am On Feb 21, 2023
Papichulostunne:
isnt it absurd you coming here to ask us meanwhile they provided a number for you to call?

Smh.

I dunno what to do with this generation. Honestly.

They are not picking up. You could wait till 7-8 mins.
Business / Re: What Could Be The Reason?(photo) by 4teenblaq: 8:03pm On Feb 20, 2023
I don't know what is going on, I can't upload pictures..

This is the message I received:

"Dear Customer, You have reached your account limit. Please visit your nearest Union Bank branch with a valid ID card, PHCN, LAWMA, or water bill before Tuesday, 28 February 2023, to avoid restrictions on your account. Questions? Call 07007007000."
Business / What Could Be The Reason?(photo) by 4teenblaq: 7:51pm On Feb 20, 2023
Recently, I stopped using Union bank because of their recent poor service and there is nothing in the account.

This afternoon I had this message from them.
How can I have a limit to something I am not using or is it that someone sent money to me?

The account is tier 2
Politics / Pictures Of Buhari And Ameachi Campaigns In Rivers State 2019(throwback) by 4teenblaq: 5:34pm On Feb 15, 2023
This is President Buhari with Minister Ameachi campaign in Rivers state

Campare it with Tinubu campaign today despite having Wike's camp plus SDP camp

Tinubu plus two other political parties campaign together couldn't give us an impressive crowd as Buhari's own thinks they can get 25% 😂

If Tinubu get 15% make I bend.

2 Likes

Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Are You In Benin City Looking For Jobs? Come In Here! by 4teenblaq: 2:00am On Jan 29, 2023
New update. Jobs in Benin city.
Deadline 31st Jan.

http://www.jobnetwork24.com/2023/01/edo-job-vacancies.html
Jobs/Vacancies / Re: Are You In Benin City Looking For Jobs? Come In Here! by 4teenblaq: 3:42am On Jan 28, 2023
yrhuhfy113:

SEE, stop posting rubbish, check the link yourself. NOTHING IS THERE. delete this thread now

Sorry for that just type or click the URL below https://www.jobnetwork24.com/?m=1

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (of 70 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.