Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,055 members, 7,828,712 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

4Tine8guy's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4Tine8guy's Profile / 4Tine8guy's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Phones / Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by 4Tine8guy(m): 8:49pm On Dec 15, 2023
4Tine8guy:
I own a Tecno Camon 19 brand new and i also acquired a wireless microphone via AliExpress which landed on time but the challenge i have is that it doesn't work with the phone. I watched YouTube videos and couldn't find any solution.
The problem is that the receiver doesn't connect with the microphone except i connect the receiver to a power yet the phone wouldn't work with the microphone. Any help will be appreciated.

Help a brother please.
Phones / Re: Phone Engineers On Nairaland Willing To Assist You - Part II by 4Tine8guy(m): 2:56pm On Dec 15, 2023
I own a Tecno Camon 19 brand new and i also acquired a wireless microphone via AliExpress which landed on time but the challenge i have is that it doesn't work with the phone. I watched YouTube videos and couldn't find any solution.
The problem is that the receiver doesn't connect with the microphone except i connect the receiver to a power yet the phone wouldn't work with the microphone. Any help will be appreciated.
Phones / Tecno Camon 19 Not Functioning With Wireless Microphone, Any Help Please? by 4Tine8guy(m): 12:40pm On Dec 15, 2023
Thanks 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
Satellite TV Technology / Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by 4Tine8guy(m): 10:18pm On Jun 11, 2023
adubam:

Press F1 0000 to activate patch and F1 7777 to activate server

Thank you bro. God bless you

1 Like

Satellite TV Technology / Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by 4Tine8guy(m): 10:51pm On Jun 10, 2023
Greetings everyone.
A friend wants to activate a new mediastar decoder and he's seeking assistance. Any help?
Satellite TV Technology / Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by 4Tine8guy(m): 10:41pm On Jun 10, 2023
adubam:

To buy?

Yes
Satellite TV Technology / Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by 4Tine8guy(m): 5:00pm On May 19, 2023
tizteezy:
Please what satellites should I be looking at with my csat FTA decoder for premium sports and maybe movies?

I have the following:
csat decoder HD
Three LNB
Two decoders (90cm and 60cm)

The installer that first came captured Ghana and Amos sat. Nigcomsat gave us difficulty tracking and we couldn't get it.
What's your location?
Satellite TV Technology / Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by 4Tine8guy(m): 4:58pm On May 19, 2023
Greetings.
Please someone should help me. I need a small compass. It's important. Thanks
Satellite TV Technology / Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by 4Tine8guy(m): 9:35pm On May 09, 2023
lexxybb:

OurTv Nigeria? - the channels are still showing, but their Yoruba Movie channel and one other channel are not showing for sometime now

Thank you for the response. The decoder has been working well until the dish collapsed due to heavy storm. After i reinstalled it, the message displayed on screen says it should be activated.
Satellite TV Technology / Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by 4Tine8guy(m): 12:30pm On May 08, 2023
Greetings everyone.
Pls I want to know if OUR TV premium channels that comes with the decoder are still working.
Satellite TV Technology / Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by 4Tine8guy(m): 12:40pm On Apr 22, 2023
adubam:

Done
Thank you bro.
Phones / Re: Please How Do I Unlocked Easybuy Phone. by 4Tine8guy(m): 8:20pm On Apr 20, 2023
Easybuy is not a good choice in terms of buying phone on loan.
I will discourage anybody I know who's planning to buy phone from easybuy.
As for those who are saying "of all phones, na itel phone u choose to buy on loan". Its his choice according to his budget or desire.
Would you readily assist this guy if he comes to you for financial help?
If you feel the phone is too local, why not buy him a more befitting one instead of making feel local. Everybody like beta tin, and everybody get wetin he dey lack 4dis life. My opinion!!!!

4 Likes

Satellite TV Technology / Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by 4Tine8guy(m): 8:00pm On Apr 20, 2023
adubam:

Link sent

Please kindly include me. obukatawisdomj@gmail.com
Satellite TV Technology / Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by 4Tine8guy(m): 7:54pm On Apr 20, 2023
adubam:

Copied:
One of the ways to track a satellite using phones without a satfinder gadgets handy.

Requirements
A. 2 smartphones
B. Download a dish pointer app on smartphone.
C. Download WhatsApp on the phones.
D. DATA

Use a dish pointer app earlier downloaded to locate the direction of your choice satellite. (Azimuth)

Set you elevation by using the indication scale at the back of your dish.

Now to Align your dish properly. This is when we now need the two phones.
Do a video call on whatsapp on one of the phone and place it in your seating room facing the TV. It is assumed you have plugged your decoder and imputes the TP of the satellite you want track and its showing on your TV.

Take the second phone with you up the ladder ( Your TV is mirrored here to see your
signal strength and signal quality)

Begin to adjust your dish left to right or up and down while looking at your phone to see if it will hit green. Tightened your dish at maximum signal quality.
That's the summary.
I have used this method to find different satellites.

Thank you very much and God bless you for this education. I've learnt from this. I appreciate bro.

1 Like

Satellite TV Technology / Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by 4Tine8guy(m): 7:50pm On Apr 20, 2023
Ameboperoo:

Abuja
Wow. That's a real distance. I'm in Warri. It could be available here
Satellite TV Technology / Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by 4Tine8guy(m): 12:04pm On Apr 19, 2023
4Tine8guy:
Greetings guys,
I want someone to assist me with the use of phone in tracking satellite signal. I have a tracker but i also want to know about the use of android phone for tracking. Thanks.

Am i being avoided ?
Satellite TV Technology / Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by 4Tine8guy(m): 12:00pm On Apr 19, 2023
Ameboperoo:
I need a replacement remote for my Strong decoder SRT 497s

Your location?
Satellite TV Technology / Re: Free To Air Satellite Tv General Thread by 4Tine8guy(m): 3:58pm On Apr 15, 2023
Greetings guys,
I want someone to assist me with the use of phone in tracking satellite signal. I have a tracker but i also want to know about the use of android phone for tracking. Thanks.

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.