Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,399 members, 7,836,604 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

4Truth's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 4Truth's Profile / 4Truth's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Religion / Re: Where Is Bishop David Oyedepo? by 4Truth: 10:34am On Dec 26, 2011
@ POSTER.
HIS ABSENCE IS NO BIG DEAL.HE TRAVELS TO HIS ORIGIN AFTER SHILOH EVERY YEAR
FOR A DESERVED REST AND TO SHEAR IN JOY OF D SEASON WITH RELATIONS.

YOU DO NOT REALLY KNOW OR UNDERSTAND THE CALIBER OF THE MAN YOU HAVE TAKEN UP ARMS AGAINST.
THEY DO NOT RUN, THEY R FIGHTERS.THAT IS HOW COME THEY COME INTO THE POSITION THEY OCCUPY.

THE IMPRESSION I HAVE YOU IS THAT YOU ARE LIKELY A NONE STARTER IN LIFE

I THINK YOU ARE ONE OF THESE LITTLE MIND WHO CANNOT CELEBRATE GREATNESS IN OTHERS.

AM NOT A MEMBER OF OYEDEPOS CHURCH;
I PITY YOU

1 Like

Business / Re: Petrol May Cost N120 - Okonjo Iweala by 4Truth: 1:37pm On Dec 07, 2011
IT IS TIME FOR THE ARMY TO TAKE OVER

WHAT THE SOJAS STEAL IN A YEAR.PDP STEALS IN ONE WEEK
Business / Re: Petrol May Cost N120 - Okonjo Iweala by 4Truth: 1:30pm On Dec 07, 2011
[size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8p

t][size=8pt][size=8pt][size=8pt]IT IS TIME FOR THE ARMY TO TAKE OVER
[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]
Business / Re: Petrol May Cost N120 - Okonjo Iweala by 4Truth: 1:15pm On Dec 07, 2011
EFFECTS OF THE REMOVAL OF SUBSIDY THAT OKONJO-IWEALA DO NOT WANT NIGERIANS TO KNOW

1. INFLATION. PRICES OF EVERY THING WILL GO UP WHILE SALARIES AND WAGES REMAIN CONSTANT

2. THE EXECUTIVE WILL HAVE CASH TO WASTE ON JAMBOREE PROJECTS AND CEREMONIES. ALREADY THE FOREIGN RESERVE HAS BEEN DEPLETED

3.THE SO CALLED PALLIATIVE HAS NEVER AND WILL NEVER SOLVED THE REAL IMPACT ON THE MASSES

4.CRIME RATE WILL SURGE BECOS OF THE RISE IN THE COST OF LIVING.

LET UNCLE JONA THINK TWICE.
THERE IS A REVOLUTION IN THE MAKING
Business / Re: Why Do People Start Up Business After Their Retirement? by 4Truth: 9:43pm On Nov 14, 2011
MY GOAL IS NOT TO SCARE PPLE AWAY FROM STARTING A BUSINESS WHEN THEY ARE YOUNG AND ABLE,
BUT TO RATHER INFORM THE MIND OF THOSE INTENDING TO DO SO AFTER RETIREMENT.
Business / Re: Why Do People Start Up Business After Their Retirement? by 4Truth: 8:10pm On Nov 14, 2011
AM IN AN OCCUPATION WHERE I COME IN CONTACT WITH SO MANY PEOPLE WHO RETIRE AND THEN START A BUSINESS.
IN MOST CASES THE BUSINESS FAIL.
THERE ARE 3 R"S WE MUST NOTE

1-RESIGN. 2-RETRENCH. 3-RETIRE

2 OF THESE IS FORCED ON YOU IN YOUR CAREER.
IF YOU DO NOT RESIGN AND START A BUSINESS, YOU CAN BE RETRENCHED WHEN YOU ARE LEAST READY FOR IT.
OR YOU WILL ULTIMATELY HAVE TO RETIRE, AT AN AN ADVANCED AGE WHEN YOU LEAST EQUIPPED TO WEATHER THE
INEVITABLE CHALLENGES THAT COMES WITH STARTING AND RUNNING A BUSINESS.

THE BUSINESS YOU DID NOT START IN YOUR 20S,30S,40S OR EVEN EARLY 50S,MAY B EXTRA DIFFICULT FOR YOU LATTER IN LIFE.

HAVEN SAID THIS, I MUST QUICKLY ADD.

NOT EVERY TEMPERAMENT HAS WHAT IT TAKES TO START AND RUN A SUCCESSFUL BUSINESS. IT TAKES MORE THAN A BIG BANK ACCOUNT AND BUSINESS IDEA TO SUCCEED.

IF YOU WANT TO RESIGN AND START A BUSINESS THEN BE READY FOR
A DOG FIGHT THAT COMES WITH RUTHLESS COMPETITION IN THE BUSINESS WORLD,LONG WORKING HOURS,SLEEPLESS NIGHTS AND
MANAGING HIGH BLOOD PRESSURES FROM ALL KINDS OF STRESS AND LONELINESS.

IF YOU DO NOT WANT ANY OF THESE.
THEN,MY ADVICE IS, PLEASE BUILD YOUR CAREER AND SAVE AND INVEST IN LONG-TERM SECURITIES THAT WOULD YIELD A LIVING INCOME WHEN YOU RETIRE.STAY CLEAR FROM STARTING A BUSINESS THAT WOULD MOST LIKELY FAIL AFTER DRAINING YOU OF YOUR LIFE SAVINGS.
PEACE!!!
Politics / Re: Muslim Congress Condemns Boko Haram Attacks by 4Truth: 6:13pm On Nov 09, 2011
@FELLIS
@DR ZAK

IT IS CHEERING TO NOTE THAT THERE ARE MUSLIMS WHO ABHOR VIOLENCE, WHO WUD GO AT LENGTH TO DEFEND AND PORTRAY THEIR RELIGION AS THAT OF PEACE;

1-WHEREAS WHAT WAS QUOTED @MANCHY7531 AND @NATTIS1 ABOVE PAINTS A DIFFERENT PICTURE OF ISLAM

According to the Qur'an: "Muhammad is the Apostle of Allah. Those who follow him are merciful to one another, but ruthless to unbelievers" Surah 48:29. "Kill the Mushrikun (unbelievers) wherever you find them, and capture them and besiege them, and lie in wait for them in each and every ambush, " Surah 9:5. Also see Surah 9:29: PICKTHAL: "Fight against such of those who have been given the Scripture (Christians & Jews) as believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, and forbid not that which Allah hath forbidden by His 'messenger', and follow not the Religion of Truth, until they pay the tribute readily, being brought low."

2-ALSO RESPONSES LIKE THE ONCE FOUND BELOW ARE EMPIRICAL ENOUGH AND MORE THAN PROVE THE POINT ABOUT ISLAM

@Jerseyboy You are an  goat! You don’t know what you are doing! Why on earth will you abuse someone’s religion? This signifies you don’t have respect for your religion! Calling Islam an instrument of terror is very bad and should be withdrawn. Had it been i can see u, i will have cut your head down, freaky fool

@manchy7531 never abuse our prophet talk more of our religion. You should mind what you are saying  bastard. I swear to GOD ALMIGHTY, hell fire is you destination in the day of judgement.

And we will continue killing the unbelievers.

Boko haram more gress to your elbow keep the  good work!!!!
Politics / Re: Muslim Congress Condemns Boko Haram Attacks by 4Truth: 3:29pm On Nov 09, 2011
@easy come

so please don't Abious any religion in our forum this forum is nt made for somebody like you so YOU SHOULD STOP IT IMMEDIATELY. Angry

@morgist

Had it been i can see u, i will have cut your head down, freaky fool

WHAT FURTHER PROOF DO WE NEED OF THE NATURE AND CHARACTER OF ISLAM AND MOHAMMED IT FOUNDER,WHEN WE HAVE INHOUSE/NAIRALAND TERRORISTS , ALMAJIRIS AND MURDERERS LIKE EASY COME AND MORGIST?

THEY CLEARLY BLINDED BY MORBID FANATICISM, SO THEY CANNOT SEE THE TRUTH AS IS BEEN PRESENTED HERE.

BLINDED AND DYEING AT THE PROMISE OF 7 VIRGINS IN PARADISE.WHAT A RELIGION? LOL
Politics / Re: Nine Arrested Over Friday's Bombings In Yobe State by 4Truth: 1:44pm On Nov 09, 2011
THE CREATIVITY OF SECURITY FORCES AT WORK AGAIN WITH FICTITIOUS NAMES.
FROM MADU NEXT IS MAJA, MALO,MASOFUNWAN, AND MA-OBAMA. I DEY LAUGH
Politics / Re: Muslim Congress Condemns Boko Haram Attacks by 4Truth: 1:28pm On Nov 09, 2011
HEFEE

AM SORRY UR COMMENT SHOWS YOU ARE NOT TRUE TO YOURSELF AND THE RELIGION YOU PRACTICE.
THE QUOTATIONS FROM YOUR HOLY BOOKS SHOWS A TRUE PICTURE OF ISLAM, IRRESPECTIVE
OF WHAT YOU CLAIM.
BOKO HARAM,OSAMA AND THE LIKE ARE THE REAL MUSLIMS- TERRORISTS AND MURDERERS
Politics / Re: The One You Were Shown Was Not Muammar Al-gaddafi by 4Truth: 10:10pm On Oct 27, 2011
POSTER
IF YOU DO NOT BELIEVE IN A FALSEHOOD, WHY BE A VENDOR FOR IT?

AS FOR USE OF ENGLISH, YOUR OBJECTION SHOWS YOUR PREFERENCE FOR A
MORE COLLOQUIAL WAY OF EXPRESSING YOUR SELF AND I RESPECT THAT.
YOU MAYBE UNHAPPY WITH MY COMMENT,AND THAT IS OK. BUT PLEASE DO NOT TAKE UP ISSUES WITH PEOPLE WHOSE
CHOICE EXPRESSION AND DICTION DIFFER FROM YOURS.
SOMETIMES THIS THINGS ARE DETERMINED BY OUR EDUCATION,EXPOSURES
AND PRESENT STAGE IN LIFE.
NOT ALL NAIRALANDERS ARE FRESH COPPERS JUST COMING OF UNIVERSITY.
Politics / Re: The One You Were Shown Was Not Muammar Al-gaddafi by 4Truth: 9:13pm On Oct 27, 2011
THIS IS CONSPIRACY THEORY AT ITS WORST.
THE POSTER AND SOURCE ARE OBVIOUSLY IRRATIONAL TO A MORBID LEVEL.
THIS IS RELIGIOUS FANATICISM GONE TO SEED.
IT IS THIS KIND OF MANTEL LEPROSY AND EPILEPSY THAT PRODUCE TERRORIST
AND SUICIDE BOMBERS.
TO THEM NOTHING IN REAL WORLD IS TRUE EXCEPT THAT WHICH ALIGN WITH
THEIR MYOPIC, TAINTED, BIGOTED AND WARPED THINKING.
MALLAM,GADDAFI IS DEAD, WAKE UP.
Religion / A Must Link For All Christian by 4Truth: 12:47pm On Aug 20, 2011
FOR NEWS,ADVERTS,TEACHINGS, INFO AND TIDBITS FROM PENTECOSTAL/CHARISMATIC WORLD LINK THIS

http://dbishopsupdate..com/

HAPPY READING
Politics / Re: Ibb Is A Pillar Of Unity, Stability, Says Atiku by 4Truth: 6:55pm On Aug 18, 2011
so said d monkey about d gorrila.mchee
Religion / Re: Just Say Amen And It Will Manifest In Your Life. by 4Truth: 9:05pm On Aug 17, 2011
mabel. thank god you know u shud believe. so pls go ahead, believe
Religion / Just Say Amen And It Will Manifest In Your Life. by 4Truth: 4:22pm On Aug 17, 2011
From Bayo Olomodosi

BELOVED, ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS TO JUST SAY AMEN

Because of you, your family will not know poverty.

You will go in and out of your house in peace…

Violence and crying of sorrow shall not be heard in your camp…

Because you are God’s idea and God cannot fail, you shall not fail in the rest of this year

Favour shall overwhelm your endeavors.

You shall not struggle to be recognized…

Your gift shall announce you…

You are entitled to daily fruitfulness…

Every darkness in your life shall give way to the light of God…

All your lack will give way to abundance…

The rejected shall become the selected…

People shall hear your testimonies and follow you to God…

In everything you do, you will succeed…

By the time 2011 ends, you will look back with joy; and ahead with great expectations

You will take charge of your life as you master your time…

You will discover how to maximize your time and add value to it…

You will become the star of your family and the hope of your generation…

Because you know where you are going, the whole world will step aside and follow you…

May you find favour with God and men.

May you grow in wisdom and stature

May you walk in dominion over every circumstance and situation.

Because for people like you and me, the word failure does not exist.

Your success is non-negotiable…

2011 will be one of the greatest years of your life and the beginning of unprecedented success in your life!

Those who laughed at you before shall come to laugh with you…

God shall take you to the place of your greatness and destiny.

You shall have visions that are clear, virtues that are right and victory that is certain…

You are blessed beyond curse, raised above terror and established beyond oppression…

You shall not lack counsel and ideas…

You shall have eyes that see, ears that hear and a heart that understands

In place of breakdown you shall have breakthrough;

In confusion, you shall be enlightened; and in weakness, you shall be strengthened…

There shall be for you beauty in place of ashes, the oil of gladness in place of spirit of heaviness…

Every closed door against your goodness, greatness and destiny shall open of their own accord…

You shall be instructed and illuminated within by the Spirit of God.

You shall do the right thing at the right time…

You shall rise above every obstacle and be carried on the wings of eagle…

God will remember you for good…

You shall fulfill and not frustrate destiny…

EXPECT IT, BECAUSE YOU WILL SEE IT COME TO PASS SHORTLY
THEN NOTIFY ME OF YOUR TESTIMONY [IES]
Religion / Re: Nairaland Evangelist Is Here by 4Truth: 7:04pm On Jul 08, 2011
Religion / Nairaland Evangelist Is Here by 4Truth: 9:38pm On Jul 07, 2011
THIS IS A PURELY EVANGELISTIC OUTREACH 4 THOSE WHO DESIRE SALVATION THROUGH CHRIST. MY ULTIMATE GOAL IS TO HELP GENUINE SEEKERS

FIND CHRIST , NOT TO DEBATE THEOLOGICAL OR DIVISIVE DENOMINATIONAL DOCTRINES.

SO FELLOW NAIRALANDER, IF YOU DESIRE A PERSONAL ENCOUNTER WITH CHRIST, DEVOID OF THE HANG UPS AND RAZZMATAZZ OF CURRENT

CHURCH STRUCTURES, GOD IS REACHING OUT TO YOU HERE.

FIRST POSER

JESUS SAYS

John 3:3
(3)  Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

John 3:5
(5)  Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

NOT U MUST GO TO A PENTECOSTAL CHURCH OR ANY CHURCH. WE KNOW THAT MANY GO TO CHURCH BUT ARE BORN AGAIN.

ARE YOU BORN AGAIN? A TRILLION DOLLAR QUESTION

IF NOT,WHY?
Politics / Re: Buhari Should Take Over The Control Of Efcc Operations by 4Truth: 1:38pm On Jun 21, 2011
if buhari is too big a fish. what about bakare or pat utomi?,
just thinking
can they do it?
Religion / Re: CNN Exposing False Pastors by 4Truth: 1:15pm On Jun 15, 2011
it is my guess that many of us on this thread do not really know d bible
Let the scripture speak 4 themselves

IN GENERAL

Matthew 7:1-5
(1) Judge not, that ye be not judged.
(2) For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.
(3) And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
(4) Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?
(5) Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.

I GUESS SOME US R SO PERFECT WITH NO SECRET SIN

John 8:4-7
(4) They say unto him, Master, this woman was taken in adultery, in the very act.
(5) Now Moses in the law commanded us, that such should be stoned: but what sayest thou?
(6) This they said, tempting him, that they might have to accuse him. But Jesus stooped down, and with his finger wrote on the ground, as though he heard them not.
(7) So when they continued asking him, he lifted up himself, and said unto them, He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.

WHO AMONG US IS SO QUALIFIED AS TO BE D 1ST TO CAST D STONE
James 4:11-12
(11) Speak not evil one of another, brethren. He that speaketh evil of his brother, and judgeth his brother, speaketh evil of the law, and judgeth the law: but if thou judge the law, thou art not a doer of the law, but a judge.
(12) There is one lawgiver, who is able to save and to destroy: who art thou that judgest another?

CONCERNING MINISTRS/PASTORS
WHAT WE OBSERVE IN MINISTERS TODAY BE TRUE. BUT THINK AGAIN IN D LIGHT OF THIS SCRIPTURES

Rom 14:4 Who art thou that judgest another man's servant? to his own master he standeth or falleth. Yea, he shall be holden up: for God is able to make him stand.

1 Corinthians 4:1-5
(1) Let a man so account of us, as of the ministers of Christ, and stewards of the mysteries of God.
(2) Moreover it is required in stewards, that a man be found faithful.
(3) But with me it is a very small thing that I should be judged of you, or of man's judgment: yea, I judge not mine own self.
(4) For I know nothing by myself; yet am I not hereby justified: but he that judgeth me is the Lord.
(5) Therefore judge nothing before the time, until the Lord come, who both will bring to light the hidden things of darkness, and will make manifest the counsels of the hearts: and then shall every man have praise of God.[/color]

WHAT DO

Gal 6:1 Brethren, if a man be overtaken in a fault, ye which are spiritual, restore such an one in the spirit of meekness; considering thyself, lest thou also be tempted.

1 John 5:16
(16) If any man see his brother sin a sin which is not unto death, he shall ask, and he shall give him life for them that sin not unto death. There is a sin unto death: I do not say that he shall pray for it.

WELL, ITS EASY TO ACCUSE, JUDGE AND CONDEMN. IT TAKE A LEVEL OF GODLY MATURITY AND SPIRITUALITY TO FOLLOW D SCRIPTURE

FINALLY

Numbers 12:7-10
(7) My servant Moses is not so, who is faithful in all mine house.
(cool With him will I speak mouth to mouth, even apparently, and not in dark speeches; and the similitude of the LORD shall he behold: wherefore then were ye not afraid to speak against my servant Moses?
(9) And the anger of the LORD was kindled against them; and he departed.
(10) And the cloud departed from off the tabernacle; and, behold, Miriam became leprous, white as snow: and Aaron looked upon Miriam, and, behold, she was leprous.

LET US FEAR.
MANY R WHERE THEY ARE IN LIFE RIGHT NOW BECAUSE OF WHAT I CALL D AFFLICTN OF MARIAN
BE WISE. MAY GOD GIVE US UNDERSTANDING
LUV U ALL
Religion / Re: CNN Exposing False Pastors by 4Truth: 12:23pm On Jun 15, 2011
i want to make an input here

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.