Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,399 members, 7,815,870 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Buhari Should Take Over The Control Of Efcc Operations - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Should Take Over The Control Of Efcc Operations (5193 Views)

APC Plans Fresh Offensive To Regain Control Of National Assembly / Terrorists Incur Heavy Casualty In 2 Days Of Nigerian Military Operations - Pics / Buhari Should Call His 'Dogs' To Order – Asari Dokubo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Should Take Over The Control Of Efcc Operations by BigB11(m): 1:21pm On Jun 20, 2011
This is one topic current and future politicians hate to come across!

If we want Nigeria to be part of the developed countries in a very short period and if Goodluck Jonathan is smart, EFCC will be handed over to Buhari with ABSOLUTELY A COMPLETE AUTHORITY to take control of the organization daily activities or operations.

This is the only gift Jonathan can ever give Nigerians that have elected him to lead this nation.

If this move takes place, with confidence I can assure Nigerians that things will come together before the end of this year.

Yes, Buhari may be too big for this position, but with wisdom and strict conditions I think the Major General will be excited to take the position.
Without any questions, I see nobody else holding this position that has the capabilities to get things done effectively and efficiently better than Buhari.

But I doubt it if our president, Goodluck Jonathan has enough wisdom or the courage to pull thru such an incredible move.

Just close your eyes and think about the combination of EFCC and Buhari: what exactly do you think will happen to this country in Less than 6 months?
Re: Buhari Should Take Over The Control Of Efcc Operations by cre8tivity(f): 4:05pm On Jun 20, 2011
lmao grin grin grin
this is definitely true
Re: Buhari Should Take Over The Control Of Efcc Operations by dave42: 4:11pm On Jun 20, 2011
Agreed!!!
Re: Buhari Should Take Over The Control Of Efcc Operations by egift(m): 10:19pm On Jun 20, 2011
Supported. But truth be told over 99.999% of Nigerian politicians will rather skin themselves and the rest of the world to ensure that they do not see themselves in the territory of Mr Integrity.

Surely we will miss the aborted Buhari Presidency cool
Re: Buhari Should Take Over The Control Of Efcc Operations by egift(m): 10:27pm On Jun 20, 2011
For Buhari to Head the EFCC, I have the following reservations:
- Mr President and his gang will not have the power to stomach what Buhari will place on the table.
- Nigeria will own the largest prison because all our Politicians will go down.
- I fear the President will be interfering. (Himself may even be on top of the list).

If Buhari becomes the EFCC Chairman, all our politicians will take emergency vacation.
Re: Buhari Should Take Over The Control Of Efcc Operations by egift(m): 10:32pm On Jun 20, 2011
Man Of The People

Re: Buhari Should Take Over The Control Of Efcc Operations by Eziachi: 10:37pm On Jun 20, 2011
So you really think Uncle Jona and Patience wants to go to prison themselves with Buhari at EFCC?
Re: Buhari Should Take Over The Control Of Efcc Operations by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jun 20, 2011
@poster

Same Buhari who believes Abacha and family are saints?

Well, the good part of the proposed appointment is that he will first arrest your mentor and benefactor. . . . IBB. Oops, heard they are now BFFs. shocked tongue
Re: Buhari Should Take Over The Control Of Efcc Operations by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jun 20, 2011
No,he should be made minister for boko haram affairs.Rubbish !
Re: Buhari Should Take Over The Control Of Efcc Operations by AbuMaryam1(m): 12:21am On Jun 21, 2011
@poster
small time you will ask Jonathan to commit suicide grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Should Take Over The Control Of Efcc Operations by Depilot(m): 8:54am On Jun 21, 2011
@ poster:
I'm 100% with you on this one.

President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan, please forget giving us light, good schools, good hospitals, employment, it is even ok if you don't improve our infrastructure. Just appoint Buhari to lead EFCC for the next 4 years and Nigerians will cherish you and your legacy for ever and ever.
It is even ok to protect your wife and yourself from being tagged by Buhari, we understand, but kindly allow Buhari to go to work and bring back our great country.
If this happens immediately other great thing will follow without any delay.
This purpose was the only reason why Buhari wanted to be elected as our president in the first place.
So, if this happens, my friends our country will immediately get a fresh start; Simply because Buhari is tough, disciplined, fair and understands how badly corruption needs to be tackled in this country.

Buhari will go back as far as 30 years to get and return what belongs to this great nation.

And I also agree that if this should happen, a great number of current and former politicians will take an emergency vacation.

I think this will be great for this country, in fact it will be the greatest thing that has ever happened to this country for the past 50 years.

Again, my friends, there is nothing better than appointing Buhari (a former military man) who clearly understands how badly greedy pigs (politicians) have killed the presence and future of this great nation.

Of course, 99.99% of nigerian politicians will rather die to see this to become real. And this is the main reason why GEJ should give us this priceless gift, we need nothing else.

Funny enough, I think Buhari will get 100% support of all Nigerians if he's appointed.

Let it happen today, tomorrow may be too late.
Re: Buhari Should Take Over The Control Of Efcc Operations by 1025: 9:36am On Jun 21, 2011
@poster

Same Buhari who believes Abacha and family are saints?

Well, the good part of the proposed appointment is that he will first arrest your mentor and benefactor. . . . IBB. Oops, heard they are now BFFs.

@nuzo,
with what i have seen since 1999, i can authoritatively tell u that Abacha was and is a saint.

@topic,
Buhari to efcc, it means jonathan is planing for a second wife because his wife's name is already there.
Re: Buhari Should Take Over The Control Of Efcc Operations by cre8tivity(f): 11:28am On Jun 21, 2011
For Buhari to Head the EFCC, I have the following reservations:
- Mr President and his gang will not have the power to stomach what Buhari will place on the table.
- Nigeria will own the largest prison because all our Politicians will go down.
- I fear the President will be interfering. (Himself may even be on top of the list).

If Buhari becomes the EFCC Chairman, all our politicians will take emergency vacation
nice one wink
Re: Buhari Should Take Over The Control Of Efcc Operations by cre8tivity(f): 11:29am On Jun 21, 2011
i think making this possible will be an indirect revolution that most of us have been asking for.
Re: Buhari Should Take Over The Control Of Efcc Operations by obailala(m): 11:31am On Jun 21, 2011
Big B1:

If we want Nigeria to be part of the developed countries in a very short period and if Goodluck Jonathan is smart, EFCC will be handed over to Buhari with ABSOLUTELY A COMPLETE AUTHORITY to take control of the organization daily activities or operations.

This is the only gift Jonathan can ever give Nigerians that have elected him to lead this nation.

If this move takes place, with confidence I can assure Nigerians that things will come together before the end of this year.

Yes, Buhari may be too big for this position, but with wisdom and strict conditions I think the Major General will be excited to take the position.
Without any questions, I see nobody else holding this position that has the capabilities to get things done effectively and efficiently better than Buhari.

But I doubt it if our president, Goodluck Jonathan has enough wisdom or the courage to pull thru such an incredible move.

Just close your eyes and think about the combination of EFCC and Buhari: what exactly do you think will happen to this country in Less than 6 months?

MASS EXODUS of Politicians and other office holders (both past and present) grin but c'mon, we all know GEJ can never attempt such suicidal action
Re: Buhari Should Take Over The Control Of Efcc Operations by obaf(m): 11:39am On Jun 21, 2011
Even if Buhari promise not to prosecute any old looting or stealing, that it's only those ones that happens after, politicians will all die shocked
Re: Buhari Should Take Over The Control Of Efcc Operations by bisiaet: 11:42am On Jun 21, 2011
Please posters let us be reasonable and say something with a little sense. How can we debating or suggesting Buhari to take over EFCC pls sorry to say this though is a very tough and well discipline man and he will do it better. I know so many do not really like him and so many are his follwers but Buhari of today his status has gone beyond such portfolio. A former president and a presidential candidate of his party, please efcc is no longer what any one should be linking Buhari with.

I am never his admirer, never a CPC member and would never be one as a matter of fact I will be the last person to vote for him for any reason but that does not mean I should be expecting him to go so low and take EFCC chairmanship pls this is not the type of Portfolio anybody should be suggesting for Buhari he has gone far off such post this is just my own view. Liberal view.
Re: Buhari Should Take Over The Control Of Efcc Operations by DAY12(m): 11:44am On Jun 21, 2011
Buhari to become EFCC chairman

***bad market***  grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Should Take Over The Control Of Efcc Operations by maipeople(m): 12:01pm On Jun 21, 2011
Buhari+EFCC=very great Nigeria
but Jonathan will not DARE
How I wish this will materialise
Re: Buhari Should Take Over The Control Of Efcc Operations by kunlekunle: 12:09pm On Jun 21, 2011
this is a stupid suggestion
He should be the opposition leader and not hold any post in this admininstration
Re: Buhari Should Take Over The Control Of Efcc Operations by reindeer: 12:22pm On Jun 21, 2011
I think with a free hand, he can actually change Nigeria in the way he dreamt of.
The major reason govt policies will never see the light of day is corruption,
But sha, this suggestion is like telling jona to commit suicide grin grin grin
because e no go tey before the dog begin bite im owner grin grin grin

Many Nigerians know we need a buhari, their religious and ethnic sentiments were just too strong for their tiny brains.

Many Nigerian politicians will emigrate massively the next day, IBB, OBJ, Atiku and the list goes on.
Just imagine OBJ watching the news at night and this announcement is made, the next phone call will be '' Oyedepo abeg borrow me ya plane, i need to quickly attend a meeting in cotonou''
This suggestion can never see the light of day.
Re: Buhari Should Take Over The Control Of Efcc Operations by blackpanda: 1:03pm On Jun 21, 2011
sorry guys, while this is a very good idea and infact could yield productive results, yet, the laws of politics require that wen u dining with the devil u must remember to use a long spoon. Appointing Buhari to head EFCC is like give him a loaded gun and pointing his direction to goodluck.
On the other hand, we could maybe substitute Buhari for smone like the former boss, Ribadu
Re: Buhari Should Take Over The Control Of Efcc Operations by micklplus(m): 1:08pm On Jun 21, 2011
Buhari as EFCC chairman would be the best gift of the millenium to Naija and Naijas.
Re: Buhari Should Take Over The Control Of Efcc Operations by Gbenge77(m): 1:09pm On Jun 21, 2011
No doubt about it.Buhari would make a fantastic EFCC chairman.
Re: Buhari Should Take Over The Control Of Efcc Operations by rolchi(m): 1:13pm On Jun 21, 2011
I honestly believe that under this dispensation, Buhari can not do much about corruption. Corruption in Nigeria is systemic. For example, what will Buhari do about the Nigerian Police? Will he sack all of them or jail all of them. What about the judiciary? Will he jail them too.

How about PHCN and the NNPC? If you jail everyone like NLs are talking, who runs Nigeria??

So forget about Buhari worship and lets focus on building Nigeria and building strong institutions.
Re: Buhari Should Take Over The Control Of Efcc Operations by mrofficial(m): 1:15pm On Jun 21, 2011
I support ooo. At least make him self head somewhere and do better job for Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Should Take Over The Control Of Efcc Operations by Johnnymoh: 1:17pm On Jun 21, 2011
I disagree with your takes on this issue.  EFCC with Buhari cannot do anything.  Is he going to work with ghosts and not Nigerians.  Is he not human or does he not have imperfection.  His case could be like that of Tai Solarin at the end of the day marked with failure.

As far as he has been to the rank of General in the Nigerian Army, Buhari is corrupt - there are skeletons in his cupboard. I cant even suggest he takes over this responsibility cos he is a very tribal person.  Hausas will be saints and others will be the culprits.  Is it not the same Buhari that join voices with Babangida that Abacha was a 'saint'.
Re: Buhari Should Take Over The Control Of Efcc Operations by ikooko(m): 1:33pm On Jun 21, 2011
Even if GEJ has the liver to appoint Buhari, and Buhari in turn accepts the offer, I personally don't see him achieving the desired success in fighting corruption. It will be a case of one fanatic against too many mafia. I also think that madam Waziri is better off running a  beauty shop.

National Assembly is the only agency that can fight corruption through their sincere legislation.
Re: Buhari Should Take Over The Control Of Efcc Operations by 4Truth: 1:38pm On Jun 21, 2011
if buhari is too big a fish. what about bakare or pat utomi?,
just thinking
can they do it?
Re: Buhari Should Take Over The Control Of Efcc Operations by bakoo: 1:56pm On Jun 21, 2011
@reindeer,u are very funny grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Should Take Over The Control Of Efcc Operations by luluosas(m): 2:00pm On Jun 21, 2011
Jonathan cannot even dream it. Do you want Jonathan to commit suicide? A beg oh!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BLUNDER!!! CNN Does Not Know Where Nigeria's Located In The Map Of The World??? / UK -97% Of Biafran Vote In Favour Of The Independence Of The Biafran Territories / What I Observed From The Ondo's Saturday Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.