Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,263 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

Which Presidential Candidate Did You Vote For? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which Presidential Candidate Did You Vote For? (5410 Views)

Poll: Which presidential candidate did you actually vote for?

Umaru Yar' Adua: 26% (38 votes)
Atiku Abubakar: 4% (6 votes)
Muhammadu Buhari: 5% (8 votes)
Orji Uzor Kalu: 3% (5 votes)
Pat Utomi: 5% (8 votes)
Chris Okotie: 4% (6 votes)
Sorry, but I did not vote: 50% (72 votes)
This poll has ended

What's Your Area And Which Presidential Candidate Is Leading? / Sahara Reporters Wants Your Opinion: Which Presidential Aspirant Spoke Best / APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Presidential Candidate Did You Vote For? by 9ja4eva: 4:21am On May 04, 2007
Hope for a better Nigeria.
Re: Which Presidential Candidate Did You Vote For? by software(m): 9:39am On May 04, 2007
9ja4eva:

Hope for a better Nigeria.

gboaaaaaaaa yeah thats just it bro, We all Hope for a better Nigeria, where the eletorates Vote will count. no all the wuruwuru they are calling Election
Re: Which Presidential Candidate Did You Vote For? by 9ja4eva: 9:40am On May 04, 2007
Yes oh.God will answer our prayers
Re: Which Presidential Candidate Did You Vote For? by omon(m): 1:03pm On May 04, 2007
There is currently problems - logistic and otherwise with the current UK elections, no body is calling for another's head.
Re: Which Presidential Candidate Did You Vote For? by awoof(m): 8:25am On May 05, 2007
so i heard on the BBC o the fact that it is happening in the Great Britians means that these so called election observers should learn a lesson to be watchful of critisizing elections in the 3rd world shocked although sha it is no escuse for that our election, that one was too much angry
Re: Which Presidential Candidate Did You Vote For? by eddybongos(m): 10:54pm On May 05, 2007
wey you see ballot paper talkless of ballot boxI actually did try to vote for pat utomi but i waited till afternoon and when to was apparent that the materials were not forthcoming i left.Naija we hail thee!!!!!
Re: Which Presidential Candidate Did You Vote For? by bamidele(m): 8:46am On May 06, 2007
Sorry but i did not vote should b President
Re: Which Presidential Candidate Did You Vote For? by awoof(m): 2:24am On May 07, 2007
there was post election violence in many cities in france ala bbc  news this morning. you know what? they just mentioned it, they did not give details hunm! angry this goes to show the power of the western media if its an african country, particularly nigeria, they will spend the whole day repeating it, God dey
Re: Which Presidential Candidate Did You Vote For? by 9ja4eva: 4:48am On May 07, 2007
HAHAHAHAH

Its nt a new thing though.Everyone knows they hate Africans.
Re: Which Presidential Candidate Did You Vote For? by awoof(m): 5:05am On May 07, 2007
olboy its annoying up till now they have not left naija o. even this morning they still made one useless analysis about our election and you know what? they always see some unpatriotic nigerians to use i mean those who set up useless ngos because of the useless funding they get from the west angry
Re: Which Presidential Candidate Did You Vote For? by 9ja4eva: 5:20am On May 07, 2007
Dem go tire.
Re: Which Presidential Candidate Did You Vote For? by awoof(m): 5:23am On May 07, 2007
sure they will insha allah cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Christmas Day Bomb Victims For Burial Today. Lets Sign A Condolence Register. / Installation Of Solar Power Supply Completed In 6 Airports / Achebe May Be Buried Next Month At His Hometown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.