Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,733 members, 7,809,815 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:25 PM

25-Year-Old Lady Gives Birth To Six Babies Within 3 Years Of Marriage. Photos - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 25-Year-Old Lady Gives Birth To Six Babies Within 3 Years Of Marriage. Photos (44525 Views)

19-Year-Old Brazilian Lady Gives Birth To Twins With 2 Different Fathers (Pix) / Lady Gives Birth To Triplets ... Shares Lovely Pictures / Nigerian Lady Gives Birth To Triplets After 14 Years Of Marriage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

25-Year-Old Lady Gives Birth To Six Babies Within 3 Years Of Marriage. Photos by dainformant(m): 12:40pm On Feb 03, 2019
A young Nigerian lady has got herself making the rounds online after sharing her story of conceiving six babies within 3 years of marriage.

According to 25-year-old Chidimma Offor, who hails from Ekwulobia in Anambra state, the journey to the births of her children has not been an easy one but it's been worth it for her.

The graduate of Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, took to Facebook to share her pregnancy pictures and wrote; 

At 25, within 3 years of marriage, we've been blessed with 6 beautiful babies....trust me when I say it wasn't an easy journey,buh it's been worth it. Say hello baby Somkenechukwu (female), Sobenna(male), somfechukwu (female), chimsonarii (female), newest addy to my not so lil family.

My God is awesome!!!  Ehee! Ndi gym i'm now ready o....taking dis slay game to an entirely new level...

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/02/25-year-old-lady-gives-birth-to-six-babies-within-3-years-of-marriage.html

2 Likes

Re: 25-Year-Old Lady Gives Birth To Six Babies Within 3 Years Of Marriage. Photos by MaiGemu: 12:41pm On Feb 03, 2019
grin
Re: 25-Year-Old Lady Gives Birth To Six Babies Within 3 Years Of Marriage. Photos by dainformant(m): 12:41pm On Feb 03, 2019
lalasticlala
Re: 25-Year-Old Lady Gives Birth To Six Babies Within 3 Years Of Marriage. Photos by madridguy(m): 12:42pm On Feb 03, 2019
She's young and full of energy. Congratulations...

Stelcramento your view kiss

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 25-Year-Old Lady Gives Birth To Six Babies Within 3 Years Of Marriage. Photos by Imortal001: 12:48pm On Feb 03, 2019
She don turn baby factory!

29 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 25-Year-Old Lady Gives Birth To Six Babies Within 3 Years Of Marriage. Photos by colly1860: 12:51pm On Feb 03, 2019
Baby Making Machine cheesy cheesy cheesy

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 25-Year-Old Lady Gives Birth To Six Babies Within 3 Years Of Marriage. Photos by ValCon888: 12:53pm On Feb 03, 2019
Her husband graduated with a First Class Degree in Knackology

141 Likes 14 Shares

Re: 25-Year-Old Lady Gives Birth To Six Babies Within 3 Years Of Marriage. Photos by decatalyst(m): 12:54pm On Feb 03, 2019
What a fertile and productive land grin

You are reading this with pain in your heart because "childless" had or is becoming your tag, i pray for you today, the almighty God will make you fruitful and multiply.

Sorry and sad no more, just put on the garment of praise and your testimony shall arrive quick.

214 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 25-Year-Old Lady Gives Birth To Six Babies Within 3 Years Of Marriage. Photos by MJBOLT: 12:54pm On Feb 03, 2019
i hope they have the resources to take care of the kids

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 25-Year-Old Lady Gives Birth To Six Babies Within 3 Years Of Marriage. Photos by decatalyst(m): 12:58pm On Feb 03, 2019
MJBOLT:
i hope they have the resources to take care of the kids

I hope so too, because there is no wisdom in bringing children into this world without plans on how to take care of them. We have enough street urchins and problems already. grin grin

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 25-Year-Old Lady Gives Birth To Six Babies Within 3 Years Of Marriage. Photos by daddytime(m): 1:00pm On Feb 03, 2019
Hmmm...

I hope she'd literally be zipping it up this time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 25-Year-Old Lady Gives Birth To Six Babies Within 3 Years Of Marriage. Photos by Randy100: 1:04pm On Feb 03, 2019
She is too fertile.

1 Like

Re: 25-Year-Old Lady Gives Birth To Six Babies Within 3 Years Of Marriage. Photos by CAPSLOCKED: 1:13pm On Feb 03, 2019
decatalyst:
You are reading this with pain in your heart because "childless" had or is becoming your tag, i pray for you today, the almighty God will make you fruitful and multiply.

I'M SORRY. THE WORLD DOESN'T WORK LIKE THAT.

11 Likes

Re: 25-Year-Old Lady Gives Birth To Six Babies Within 3 Years Of Marriage. Photos by chendstone01(m): 1:15pm On Feb 03, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

I'M SORRY. THE WORLD DOESN'T WORK LIKE THAT.

Help me tell am if u like shout Amen for now till tomorrow nothing go happen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 25-Year-Old Lady Gives Birth To Six Babies Within 3 Years Of Marriage. Photos by ipobarethieves: 1:36pm On Feb 03, 2019
embarassed sad grin smiley cheesy wink lipsrsealed pigs and babies factory. .As long as she d3y work, no wahala.

1 Like

Re: 25-Year-Old Lady Gives Birth To Six Babies Within 3 Years Of Marriage. Photos by seangy4konji: 2:00pm On Feb 03, 2019
Oyaaa
Re: 25-Year-Old Lady Gives Birth To Six Babies Within 3 Years Of Marriage. Photos by Yuceeluv(f): 6:44pm On Feb 03, 2019
Chai! Babe is done with birthing at 25...A lovely accomplishment biko.

16 Likes

Re: 25-Year-Old Lady Gives Birth To Six Babies Within 3 Years Of Marriage. Photos by biosilicon: 9:12pm On Feb 03, 2019
Na wa oooo. We dey talk say the country is overpopulated and some women like this one is busy reproducing like say she be factory and flaunting it as if its an achievement. How can a normal woman at only 25 have six babies within the space of 3 years.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 25-Year-Old Lady Gives Birth To Six Babies Within 3 Years Of Marriage. Photos by chigoizie7(m): 10:04pm On Feb 03, 2019
all these people saying. she born too much.
how is that her fault?
probably she has been pregnant twice.
1st produced twin. 2nd dropped 4, making it six.

na she do the division for her womb?

35 Likes

Re: 25-Year-Old Lady Gives Birth To Six Babies Within 3 Years Of Marriage. Photos by Brokeboy111(m): 11:21pm On Feb 03, 2019
Oboy this kain thing dey fear me

1 Like

Re: 25-Year-Old Lady Gives Birth To Six Babies Within 3 Years Of Marriage. Photos by KingOfAllIgbos: 12:41am On Feb 04, 2019
Imortal001:
She don turn baby factory!

Well...Baby factories are quite popular where she's from... tongue
Re: 25-Year-Old Lady Gives Birth To Six Babies Within 3 Years Of Marriage. Photos by baby124: 4:46am On Feb 04, 2019
When God overbless you. 6 babies from 2 pregnancies. Na wa o
Re: 25-Year-Old Lady Gives Birth To Six Babies Within 3 Years Of Marriage. Photos by Nobody: 7:20am On Feb 04, 2019
The man sperm is over fertile pass grin grin I trust my anambra sisters

Check my signature to book the cheapest possible flights and hotels worldwide. It is totally free.
Re: 25-Year-Old Lady Gives Birth To Six Babies Within 3 Years Of Marriage. Photos by pawesome(m): 7:21am On Feb 04, 2019
The house and issa goal grin
Re: 25-Year-Old Lady Gives Birth To Six Babies Within 3 Years Of Marriage. Photos by Mikora: 7:21am On Feb 04, 2019
Husband must be Ronaldo and messi combined, two matches, six goals grin

4 Likes

Re: 25-Year-Old Lady Gives Birth To Six Babies Within 3 Years Of Marriage. Photos by Mckandre(m): 7:21am On Feb 04, 2019
N
Re: 25-Year-Old Lady Gives Birth To Six Babies Within 3 Years Of Marriage. Photos by Tunasco4u(m): 7:22am On Feb 04, 2019
OK
Re: 25-Year-Old Lady Gives Birth To Six Babies Within 3 Years Of Marriage. Photos by GreatResearcher: 7:23am On Feb 04, 2019
dainformant:
A young Nigerian lady has got herself making the rounds online after sharing her story of conceiving six babies within 3 years of marriage.

According to 25-year-old Chidimma Offor, who hails from Ekwulobia in Anambra state, the journey to the births of her children has not been an easy one but it's been worth it for her.

The graduate of Nnamdi Azikiwe University, Awka, took to Facebook to share her pregnancy pictures and wrote; 

At 25, within 3 years of marriage, we've been blessed with 6 beautiful babies....trust me when I say it wasn't an easy journey,buh it's been worth it. Say hello baby Somkenechukwu (female), Sobenna(male), somfechukwu (female), chimsonarii (female), newest addy to my not so lil family.

My God is awesome!!!  Ehee! Ndi gym i'm now ready o....taking dis slay game to an entirely new level...

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/02/25-year-old-lady-gives-birth-to-six-babies-within-3-years-of-marriage.html
If u are a lady and desires to marry on or before Aug, let's talk.
Re: 25-Year-Old Lady Gives Birth To Six Babies Within 3 Years Of Marriage. Photos by noni14(m): 7:23am On Feb 04, 2019
which state

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Dies (Photos) / Mother Beats Her Teenage Daughter After Seeing Her With A Boy / My Brother's Wife Wouldn't Let Their Children Go To School Because Of This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.