Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

25-Year-Old Lady Gives Birth To Six Babies Within 3 Years Of Marriage. Photos - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 25-Year-Old Lady Gives Birth To Six Babies Within 3 Years Of Marriage. Photos (44533 Views)

19-Year-Old Brazilian Lady Gives Birth To Twins With 2 Different Fathers (Pix) / Lady Gives Birth To Triplets ... Shares Lovely Pictures / Nigerian Lady Gives Birth To Triplets After 14 Years Of Marriage (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 25-Year-Old Lady Gives Birth To Six Babies Within 3 Years Of Marriage. Photos by ChristineC: 7:26am On Feb 04, 2019
Congrats. Good thing they can afford to take care of the kids without disturbing any body.
Re: 25-Year-Old Lady Gives Birth To Six Babies Within 3 Years Of Marriage. Photos by Boyooosa(m): 7:28am On Feb 04, 2019
Since dem don put am for comfortable apartment, make she dey make babies dey go na...
Re: 25-Year-Old Lady Gives Birth To Six Babies Within 3 Years Of Marriage. Photos by mozona(m): 7:29am On Feb 04, 2019
God go look them for you

1 Like

Re: 25-Year-Old Lady Gives Birth To Six Babies Within 3 Years Of Marriage. Photos by amjustme2: 7:33am On Feb 04, 2019
That's the only possible analogy.
I am no doctor but the couple are extra fertile, couple with healthy hereditary traits.
Twin & quadruplets,
Maybe if they try again, another 4 could come out.

chigoizie7:
all these people saying. she born too much.

how is that her fault?

probably she has been pregnant twice.

1st produced twin. 2nd dropped 4, making it six.

na she do the division for her womb?

1 Like

Re: 25-Year-Old Lady Gives Birth To Six Babies Within 3 Years Of Marriage. Photos by JaceBlaze: 7:40am On Feb 04, 2019
This must be some bullsh@t story,unless each pregnancy delivered triplets of course.3 babies,6 years?

Re: 25-Year-Old Lady Gives Birth To Six Babies Within 3 Years Of Marriage. Photos by omoadeleye(m): 7:44am On Feb 04, 2019
biosilicon:
Na wa oooo. We dey talk say the country is overpopulated and some women like this one is busy reproducing like say she be factory and flaunting it as if its an achievement. How can a normal woman at only 25 have six babies within the space of 3 years.

she needs to be banned from further production before suffocating us, i don't think she will be able to give all them a proper training, they are to many for her age, while the world leaders are trying to reduce the population, she is busy giving them one thousand innovation ways to depopulate the world.

1 Like

Re: 25-Year-Old Lady Gives Birth To Six Babies Within 3 Years Of Marriage. Photos by Gforce2019: 7:50am On Feb 04, 2019
HellWorld:
We still have little resources as a nation sad

Can we be exporting it?
Nigeria is owing a lot of money abroad....

All these lazy dude on nairaland , come and bank your sp_rm , we want to be using our natural resources to pay our debt...
Re: 25-Year-Old Lady Gives Birth To Six Babies Within 3 Years Of Marriage. Photos by Saintsami(m): 8:04am On Feb 04, 2019
One gallon of "sperm" will produce this thing oo. Chisos! Chisos!
Re: 25-Year-Old Lady Gives Birth To Six Babies Within 3 Years Of Marriage. Photos by Yankee101: 8:11am On Feb 04, 2019
Trust Igbo man
Re: 25-Year-Old Lady Gives Birth To Six Babies Within 3 Years Of Marriage. Photos by tightpussy156: 8:11am On Feb 04, 2019
the truth is bitter but been told.this is,an olosho.how can a normal an discipline girl snap are pregnant big belly with this cloth an upload on internet to show the world about 6 children within 3 years as if that is an achievement.one thing u should no an olosho we remain an olosho even when she din enter husband house she go they Bleep around for husband house.even such girl can give u another mans pregnancy. Those that will quote me wrong should take the back door.
Re: 25-Year-Old Lady Gives Birth To Six Babies Within 3 Years Of Marriage. Photos by Abatemtem(m): 8:17am On Feb 04, 2019
Some of the commentators before me are prolly blind or just can't process information well She had a quadruple birth which is the latest addition to the family. And as someone said earlier, it's likely the first pregnancy was a twin birth. If that's the case, then it's OK Wait till you meet a pregnant 25 year old with 5 kids already for 3 different men and even the current pregnancy is for a person entirely.

But this lady should be careful because of Maternal Depletion Syndrome. She'll be looking 10-20 years older than she is is she attempts another pregnancy.
Re: 25-Year-Old Lady Gives Birth To Six Babies Within 3 Years Of Marriage. Photos by Skmoda360(m): 8:23am On Feb 04, 2019
noni14:
which state
Igbo state grin grin
Re: 25-Year-Old Lady Gives Birth To Six Babies Within 3 Years Of Marriage. Photos by anonymous1759(m): 8:38am On Feb 04, 2019
Three Gboza for you e no easy seeing your tummy before delivery is scary... That's the only aspect i respect woman grin
Re: 25-Year-Old Lady Gives Birth To Six Babies Within 3 Years Of Marriage. Photos by Stanleysteno(m): 8:39am On Feb 04, 2019
ValCon888:
Her husband graduated with a First Class Degree in Knackology
I dey tell you!, the husband na fuckholic... grin grin

Re: 25-Year-Old Lady Gives Birth To Six Babies Within 3 Years Of Marriage. Photos by miketayo(m): 9:10am On Feb 04, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

I'M SORRY. THE WORLD DOESN'T WORK LIKE THAT.

Sad but true, but at least it gives people hope
Re: 25-Year-Old Lady Gives Birth To Six Babies Within 3 Years Of Marriage. Photos by mikaael(m): 9:24am On Feb 04, 2019
Yuceeluv:
Chai! Babe is done with birthing at 25...A lovely accomplishment biko.

Who tell u?..they will still av more
Re: 25-Year-Old Lady Gives Birth To Six Babies Within 3 Years Of Marriage. Photos by Ayemileto(m): 9:32am On Feb 04, 2019
biosilicon:
Na wa oooo. We dey talk say the country is overpopulated and some women like this one is busy reproducing like say she be factory and flaunting it as if its an achievement. How can a normal woman at only 25 have six babies within the space of 3 years.

tightpussy156:
the truth is bitter but been told.this is,an olosho.how can a normal an discipline girl snap are pregnant big belly with this cloth an upload on internet to show the world about 6 children within 3 years as if that is an achievement.one thing u should no an olosho we remain an olosho even when she din enter husband house she go they Bleep around for husband house.even such girl can give u another mans pregnancy. Those that will quote me wrong should take the back door.
omoadeleye:

she needs to be banned from further production before suffocating us, i don't think she will be able to give all them a proper training, they are to many for her age, while the world leaders are trying to reduce the population, she is busy giving them one thousand innovation ways to depopulate the world.

I think she had a twins and a quadruplet.

That means she gave birth to the 6 babies only twice.

From her post, the quadruplets are the latest addition to her family.
Re: 25-Year-Old Lady Gives Birth To Six Babies Within 3 Years Of Marriage. Photos by Codes151(m): 9:42am On Feb 04, 2019
My wish.. after this 6 u are free to slay till the end with me!
Re: 25-Year-Old Lady Gives Birth To Six Babies Within 3 Years Of Marriage. Photos by Timisamd(m): 9:51am On Feb 04, 2019
How she dey take dey do am?... She no dey rest ?
Re: 25-Year-Old Lady Gives Birth To Six Babies Within 3 Years Of Marriage. Photos by Timisamd(m): 9:52am On Feb 04, 2019
Her yarcth no dey heal before her husband knack am?
Re: 25-Year-Old Lady Gives Birth To Six Babies Within 3 Years Of Marriage. Photos by Funkybabee(f): 10:20am On Feb 04, 2019
wow!! what a great blessing Am so Happy for her oooo.

At such age, she's done with pregnancy
Re: 25-Year-Old Lady Gives Birth To Six Babies Within 3 Years Of Marriage. Photos by Buffalowings3(m): 10:22am On Feb 04, 2019
Yuceeluv:
Chai! Babe is done with birthing at 25...A lovely accomplishment biko.
undecided
How is this an accomplishment?
Re: 25-Year-Old Lady Gives Birth To Six Babies Within 3 Years Of Marriage. Photos by Kyngfarabale1(m): 10:28am On Feb 04, 2019
chendstone01:

Help me tell am if u like shout Amen for now till tomorrow nothing go happen
Africans with prayers
wen we know solutions to our problems but we'll prefer to pray den to work towards it ....
bad beliefd

1 Like

Re: 25-Year-Old Lady Gives Birth To Six Babies Within 3 Years Of Marriage. Photos by ofiko123(m): 10:30am On Feb 04, 2019
I fear o..
Re: 25-Year-Old Lady Gives Birth To Six Babies Within 3 Years Of Marriage. Photos by actualization: 10:48am On Feb 04, 2019
IT...is the hand of God...in your life .....Next action for youu. is their....good. training..&...Sound Education
Re: 25-Year-Old Lady Gives Birth To Six Babies Within 3 Years Of Marriage. Photos by Nobody: 10:48am On Feb 04, 2019
Keep giving birth like a dog. 2mr, the entire nation will contribute for their upkeep.

The state of the room even show she and her husband ain't doing well financially.

While the rich are busy making money, the poor are busy having sex and making babies cos they are idle.

2 Likes

Re: 25-Year-Old Lady Gives Birth To Six Babies Within 3 Years Of Marriage. Photos by oyinella(f): 12:18pm On Feb 04, 2019
Ayemileto:

I think she had a twins and a quadruplet.
That means she gave birth to the 6 babies only twice.

From her post, the quadruplets are the latest addition to her family.
she actually had triplets the first time, she lost one of the babies
Re: 25-Year-Old Lady Gives Birth To Six Babies Within 3 Years Of Marriage. Photos by Amhappy(f): 12:26pm On Feb 04, 2019
decatalyst:
What a fertile and productive land grin

You are reading this with pain in your heart because "childless" had or is becoming your tag, i pray for you today, the almighty God will make you fruitful and multiply.

Sorry and sad no more, just put on the garment of praise and your testimony shall arrive quick.
Amen
Re: 25-Year-Old Lady Gives Birth To Six Babies Within 3 Years Of Marriage. Photos by AbbeyvanPersie(m): 12:39pm On Feb 04, 2019
chigoizie7:
all these people saying. she born too much.

how is that her fault?

probably she has been pregnant twice.

1st produced twin. 2nd dropped 4, making it six.

na she do the division for her womb?
most people wey dey shout no even read the thread at all. Them just dey shout anyhow
Re: 25-Year-Old Lady Gives Birth To Six Babies Within 3 Years Of Marriage. Photos by julitoch: 1:21pm On Feb 04, 2019
GreatResearcher:

If u are a lady and desires to marry on or before Aug, let's talk.
I'm here,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Dies (Photos) / HELP My Husband Has Become A Domestic Slave / Mother Beats Her Teenage Daughter After Seeing Her With A Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.