Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,375 members, 7,868,110 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 11:09 AM

Heart-to-heart: Am I Born LESBIAN, GAY, BISEXUAL, TRANSGENDER (LGBT)? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Heart-to-heart: Am I Born LESBIAN, GAY, BISEXUAL, TRANSGENDER (LGBT)? (2264 Views)

Reports Claim That Pope Francis Used Derogatory Term For LGBT Community / Pope Tells Transgender Person: 'God Loves Us As We Are' / Belgrade Police, Christians Clash At LGBT Parade After A Mockery Made Of Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heart-to-heart: Am I Born LESBIAN, GAY, BISEXUAL, TRANSGENDER (LGBT)? by MuttleyLaff: 2:16pm On Feb 05, 2019
ujnwachukwu:
Love
Bullseye!
Re: Heart-to-heart: Am I Born LESBIAN, GAY, BISEXUAL, TRANSGENDER (LGBT)? by ujnwachukwu(m): 9:16pm On Feb 05, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Bullseye!

You have a perspective to which you ask your questions, why not come plain and express what you are driving at. On an individual note, We see things different depending on what has shaped you so far in life.
Re: Heart-to-heart: Am I Born LESBIAN, GAY, BISEXUAL, TRANSGENDER (LGBT)? by LordReed(m): 9:46pm On Feb 05, 2019
ujnwachukwu:

Late Dr Myles Munroe in his work stated "When the purpose of a thing is not known, abuse inevitable"
MuttleyLaff:

What, in one sentence, and is eternal, is the fundanmental purpose of man?

There is no fundamental purpose of man, we just are and we give meaning to our lives on an individual basis.
Re: Heart-to-heart: Am I Born LESBIAN, GAY, BISEXUAL, TRANSGENDER (LGBT)? by MuttleyLaff: 9:49pm On Feb 05, 2019
ujnwachukwu:
Late Dr Myles Munroe in his work stated "When the purpose of a thing is not known, abuse inevitable"
Every human being is to genuinely love and have love from being genuinely loved back in return

ujnwachukwu:
You have a perspective to which you ask your questions, why not come plain and express what you are driving at. On an individual note. We see things different depending on what has shaped you so far in life.
You are quite right I have a perspective and it is a valid perspective with a very good view. Others should try climbing because the view from the top is worth the struggle

It has nothing to do with what has shaped any one. It all has to do with what is eternal, what outlasts, what remains for ever. The truth and fact of the whole essence of life, is not WHO you love, but is HOW you love

1 Like

Re: Heart-to-heart: Am I Born LESBIAN, GAY, BISEXUAL, TRANSGENDER (LGBT)? by ujnwachukwu(m): 3:30pm On Feb 08, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Every human being is to genuinely love and have love from being genuinely loved back in return

You are quite right I have a perspective and it is a valid perspective with a very good view. Others should try climbing because the view from the top is worth the struggle

It has nothing to do with what has shaped any one. It all has to do with what is eternal, what outlasts, what remains for ever. The truth and fact of the whole essence of life, is not WHO you love, but is HOW you love

Be it who or how we love is still subject to Gods original design for it and God exemplifies His love and its Holy demands in the life and teachings of His Son- Jesus Christ the Anointed
Re: Heart-to-heart: Am I Born LESBIAN, GAY, BISEXUAL, TRANSGENDER (LGBT)? by MuttleyLaff: 7:51pm On Feb 08, 2019
ujnwachukwu:
Be it who or how we love is still subject to Gods original design for it and God exemplifies His love and its Holy demands in the life and teachings of His Son- Jesus Christ the Anointed
We cant hide from the fact and truth that, God's original design or not, simply, is not WHO you love, but is HOW you love
Re: Heart-to-heart: Am I Born LESBIAN, GAY, BISEXUAL, TRANSGENDER (LGBT)? by bloodofthelamb(m): 8:08pm On Feb 08, 2019
ujnwachukwu:

Our attitudes towards life is a function of our perception of it. Yes we have preferences, you made a choice by buying the phone you are using to access this platform, you made a choice by using the sim you use, but their are stipulated ways you ought to use them, and failure to understand that can lead to abuse and possibly disuse.

Whereas there are things we chose, you will be insincere to yourself if you admit you chose your sex, your color, the family you came from etc.

Bible is not a Christian book but Gods manual for every human which Christians have adopted. I didn't arrive where i am today in my daily victory over LGBTQ orientations or preference as you called it because of my fear of hell. It's word the love of God can accomplish in the life of those that are willing to accept what He has done for them.

What i am today and represent is a product of Gods love, even in my weaknesses and not fear of hell.

God bless you and Grant you permanent victory in all things. It is the love and grace of God that changes a man and not threat of fire and brimstone.

1000likes

1 Like

Re: Heart-to-heart: Am I Born LESBIAN, GAY, BISEXUAL, TRANSGENDER (LGBT)? by ujnwachukwu(m): 5:55am On Feb 09, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
We cant hide from the fact and truth that, God's original design or not, simply, is not WHO you love, but is HOW you love

This belief should be expounded more so i can clearly understand your point, then if i have my humble submission on that, i can still give.
Re: Heart-to-heart: Am I Born LESBIAN, GAY, BISEXUAL, TRANSGENDER (LGBT)? by ujnwachukwu(m): 5:56am On Feb 09, 2019
bloodofthelamb:

God bless you and Grant you permanent victory in all things. It is the love and grace of God that changes a man and not threat of fire and brimstone.

1000likes

Amen brother......God bless you too.
Re: Heart-to-heart: Am I Born LESBIAN, GAY, BISEXUAL, TRANSGENDER (LGBT)? by MuttleyLaff: 9:00am On Feb 09, 2019
ujnwachukwu:
This belief should be expounded more so i can clearly understand your point, then if i have my humble submission on that, i can still give.
Two easy going, ordinary consenting adults, minding their own businesses enjoying a life long caring, faithful, committed, truthful, honest, loving each other lasting that's life-long and loyal same-sex relationship, that has no detriment to another person, no betrayal of another person, or no cheating on another person, and not harmful to an object or neighbour

Two easy going, ordinary consenting adults, minding their own businesses enjoying a life long caring, faithful, committed, truthful, honest, loving each other lasting that's life-long and loyal heterosexual relationship, that has no detriment to another person, no betrayal of another person, or no cheating on another person, and not harmful to an object or neighbour

In either of the case above, which is superior? WHO you love or HOW you love?
Re: Heart-to-heart: Am I Born LESBIAN, GAY, BISEXUAL, TRANSGENDER (LGBT)? by ujnwachukwu(m): 3:16pm On Feb 09, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Two easy going, ordinary consenting adults, minding their own businesses enjoying a life long caring, faithful, committed, truthful, honest, loving each other lasting that's life-long and loyal same-sex relationship, that has no detriment to another person, no betrayal of another person, or no cheating on another person, and not harmful to an object or neighbour

Two easy going, ordinary consenting adults, minding their own businesses enjoying a life long caring, faithful, committed, truthful, honest, loving each other lasting that's life-long and loyal heterosexual relationship, that has no detriment to another person, no betrayal of another person, or no cheating on another person, and not harmful to an object or neighbour

Your beliefs are wonderful mental assertion, but doesn't have a foundation in the Genesis of marital relationship as God instituted it. Your "how" of loving is not consistent with the nature and character of God who is love personified in Jesus Christ. Gods word is what governs our understanding of life and belief and not what we rationalised it to be. I will have to admit we see and belief differently. Even after the fall of man and the recorded destruction of the first human race, we saw the pair which God instructed to be taken male and female. Lets not be brainwashed into perverseness and call it HOW to love. I pray we all come to the light of this truth by humbling our hearts to hear Him for ourselves.
Re: Heart-to-heart: Am I Born LESBIAN, GAY, BISEXUAL, TRANSGENDER (LGBT)? by MuttleyLaff: 4:23pm On Feb 09, 2019
ujnwachukwu:
Your beliefs are wonderful mental assertion, but doesn't have a foundation in the Genesis of marital relationship as God instituted it. Your "how" of loving is not consistent with the nature and character of God who is love personified in Jesus Christ. Gods word is what governs our understanding of life and belief and not what we rationalised it to be. I will have to admit we see and belief differently. Even after the fall of man and the recorded destruction of the first human race, we saw the pair which God instructed to be taken male and female. Lets not be brainwashed into perverseness and call it HOW to love. I pray we all come to the light of this truth by humbling our hearts to hear Him for ourselves.
ujnwachukwu, since you refused to answer the which is superior question, maybe you will redeem yourself by answering this question I famously ask:
1/ What is your gripe with two easy going, ordinary consenting adults, minding their own businesses enjoying a life long caring, faithful, committed, truthful, honest, loving each other lasting that's life-long and loyal same-sex relationship, that has no detriment to another person, no betrayal of another person, or no cheating on another person, and not harmful to an object or neighbour?
2/ What is the evil, in what the two easy going, ordinary consenting adults in #1 above, have together?
3/ What is the perverseness, in #1 above, that you know of, that is in this particular and peculiar form of relationship?
4/ We saw the pair which God instructed to be taken male and female but do we see Him, at all, give two easy going, ordinary consenting adults, minding their own businesses enjoying a life long caring, faithful, committed, truthful, honest, loving each other lasting that's life-long and loyal same-sex relationship, that has no detriment to another person, no betrayal of another person, or no cheating on another person, and not harmful to an object or neighbour a bad press ujnwachukwu?

1 Like

Re: Heart-to-heart: Am I Born LESBIAN, GAY, BISEXUAL, TRANSGENDER (LGBT)? by ujnwachukwu(m): 5:38pm On Feb 10, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
ujnwachukwu, since you refused to answer the which is superior question, maybe you will redeem yourself by answering this question I famously ask:
1/ What is your gripe with two easy going, ordinary consenting adults, minding their own businesses enjoying a life long caring, faithful, committed, truthful, honest, loving each other lasting that's life-long and loyal same-sex relationship, that has no detriment to another person, no betrayal of another person, or no cheating on another person, and not harmful to an object or neighbour?
2/ What is the evil, in what the two easy going, ordinary consenting adults in #1 above, have together?
3/ What is the perverseness, in #1 above, that you know of, that is in this particular and peculiar form of relationship?
4/ We saw the pair which God instructed to be taken male and female but do we see Him, at all, give two easy going, ordinary consenting adults, minding their own businesses enjoying a life long caring, faithful, committed, truthful, honest, loving each other lasting that's life-long and loyal same-sex relationship, that has no detriment to another person, no betrayal of another person, or no cheating on another person, and not harmful to an object or neighbour a bad press ujnwachukwu?

You are free to engage your preference and the power of your choice. If your conscience is so seared that what doesn't originally exist between animals can exist unchecked in your conscience and you are not concerned, I will have to say ride on with your supposedly same sex perversion or relationship as you call it. As loving as God is towards all men, don't be too quick to forget His other side. We know the origin of perversion sir and since you and your group of friends is holding tight to your belief, may it be unto you according to your belief. I pray His love will compel you into right living.

Revelation 22:11-12 He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still. And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.
Re: Heart-to-heart: Am I Born LESBIAN, GAY, BISEXUAL, TRANSGENDER (LGBT)? by MuttleyLaff: 5:59pm On Feb 10, 2019
ujnwachukwu:
You are free to engage your preference and the power of your choice. If your conscience is so seared that what doesn't originally exist between animals can exist unchecked in your conscience and you are not concerned, I will have to say ride on with your supposedly same sex perversion or relationship as you call it.
Homosexuality, exists between animals, as a matter of fact, it has been observed in 1,500 animal species, however, homophobia is found in only one. This observation gives concerns, dont you think?

ujnwachukwu:
As loving as God is towards all men, don't be too quick to forget His other side. We know the origin of perversion sir and since you and your group of friends is holding tight to your belief, may it be unto you according to your belief. I pray His love will compel you into right living.

Revelation 22:11-12 He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still. And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.
You still are unable to answer questions put to you. So, God in his infinite wisdom, creates animal species that engage in homosexual behavior but as for you, it is filthy to love, isnt it ujnwachukwu?

1 Like

Re: Heart-to-heart: Am I Born LESBIAN, GAY, BISEXUAL, TRANSGENDER (LGBT)? by UyiIredia(m): 7:19pm On Feb 10, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

as if all gay relationships are two caring, committed, honest and devoted persons? Why not lying, hating, promiscuous relationships? When it comes to gays you see only positives, never negatives. That's the mark of a self-deluded person.

1 Like

Re: Heart-to-heart: Am I Born LESBIAN, GAY, BISEXUAL, TRANSGENDER (LGBT)? by MuttleyLaff: 7:55pm On Feb 10, 2019
UyiIredia:
as if all gay relationships are two caring, committed, honest and devoted persons?
For reasons best known to you, UyiIredia, I know, you turn your nose up at gay relationships but let's at this juncture, talk about gay relationships that are two easy going, ordinary consenting adults, minding their own businesses enjoying a life long caring, faithful, committed, truthful, honest, loving each other lasting that's life-long and loyal same-sex relationship, that has no detriment to another person, no betrayal of another person, or no cheating on another person, and not harmful to an object or neighbour, shall we?

UyiIredia:
Why not lying, hating, promiscuous relationships?
Because those are relationships full of bad energy and breeds negative, wicked and unwelcome events

UyiIredia:
When it comes to gays you see only positives, never negatives.
That's the mark of a self-deluded person.
"Whether you're homosexual or heterosexual, if you're promiscuous, you'll get the clap at least, if not AIDS
Commit indecent acts and be prepared to receive the due penalty of the error and foolish deed.
"
- Re: What Does The Bible Say About Homosexuality? by MuttleyLaff: 3:04pm On Sep 04, 2018

Your nose has stretched through the window to me from where you are. Are you by any chance related to Pinocchio?
Who is the real self deluded please stand up, here now?

1 Like

Re: Heart-to-heart: Am I Born LESBIAN, GAY, BISEXUAL, TRANSGENDER (LGBT)? by luvmijeje(f): 3:15am On Feb 11, 2019
Yes there are several belief out there over the normalcy of those given to LGBTQ, whereas I respect their choice of believe, but I have to humbly say the truth to those that is seeking for true help over this perverted sexual orientations, you are not born this way!!!. This is the primary truth you you must accept and settle in your heart before every other help you desire can be meaningful. If it is not Gods perspective, none else is valid.

It's not God's perspective?

According to the Bible written by men. How are those men different from those who have different perspective of what God's says.

All arrogant fools. Each of you thinks you all know the mind of God. You know nothing. God is the totality of each of your perspective. I'm obviously also arrogant but I think I'm wiser than you all because I realize as a man I'm limited. God's unlimited.

I want to believe there's a reason he created us differently but men in his foolishness failingly created uniformity.

ujnwachukwu, you are going to caused that woman you married misery because one day you will get to meet a man who will reminds you of how God created you and how you cannot never go against nature.

Love is accepting every single of your flaws. If you can't make peace with your flaws, you can never your fellow men.

1 Like

Re: Heart-to-heart: Am I Born LESBIAN, GAY, BISEXUAL, TRANSGENDER (LGBT)? by Nobody: 6:41am On Feb 11, 2019
ujnwachukwu:
LGBT world is advancing with the speed of light and the the impact of this distorted "sexual orientations" is wrecking havoc daily in individual lives, marriages and the society at large.

Uncountable number of youths and adults are depressed over unsuccessful attempts in gaining stability in their inner longings.

If you haven't worn the shoes, thank God for you, but please don't just open your heart and pour unguided words over those trusting God for victory in this distortions.

Yes there are several belief out there over the normalcy of those given to LGBTQ, whereas I respect their choice of believe, but I have to humbly say the truth to those that is seeking for true help over this perverted sexual orientations, you are not born this way!!!. This is the primary truth you you must accept and settle in your heart before every other help you desire can be meaningful. If it is not Gods perspective, none else is valid.

Mark 10:6 But from the beginning of the creation God made them male and female.

I was identified with this world for years as Gay( Versatile Top), my later opposite preference that made me operate as Bisexual was just a cover up. Personally while I was there, I desired to marry a guy(as weird as it sounded, the thoughts are real in the hearts of those in LGBTQ family in Nigeria till date). I had relationship with guys of like passion in the country where it was legally accepted and we wished things could work out for us to be together, but it was fruitless anyway.

I am starting a campaign for those genuinely struggling and desiring to be helped, those who are truly trusting God for victory over this perversion and identity distortion.

It is so true, that Gods love is still extended towards each and everyone in the LGBTQ world as His creation, however He is displeased with their acts as it is against His ordination for man and the mode for which mans sexual needs ought to be satisfied in marriage between male and female.

I want to state that I don't make claim to personally have help for any of you, help is from God alone and He can pass through any of His choice vessels to help you. Our help is in the name of the LORD, who made heaven and earth. Psalms 124:8

When help began to come to me in 2012, it was a fellow partner I never knew God had helped that he used to bring help to me. If you have the patient to read the lengthy encounter in my other account, click here https://www.nairaland.com/2459324/testimony-struggled-homosexuality-more-than
(It wasn't easy learning to walk in the spirit but God saw me through and is still seeing me through till date). I was humbled when I began diacovering the depths of Gods love for me, even in my weaknesses and various ways God preserved me from things that would only have taken His grace to recover from, including but not limited to STDs as I have seen many of my former accomplices with now.

By Gods grace I got married in 2017 to a beautiful lady and we are both happily living together and expecting our first baby few months from now.

I recently opened a blog for this campaign, see my signature for the site, it is still in its developmental and birthing stage, but we can connect on my personal social handles for now as I continue to trust God to help me set up the necessary platforms for this.

Personal WhatsApp 08032260471
Facebook www.facebook.com/ujnwachukwu

Thank God for your victory in this respect.

For I know that with God nothing shall be impossible, and true stories like yours further strengthens this belief.

Thank you for sharing your experience, for it would encourage those who had doubts about this possibility to give God a chance to prove Himself true.

God be with you.
Re: Heart-to-heart: Am I Born LESBIAN, GAY, BISEXUAL, TRANSGENDER (LGBT)? by MuttleyLaff: 7:27am On Feb 11, 2019
ujnwachukwu:

luvmijeje:
It's not God's perspective?
According to the Bible written by men. How are those men different from those who have different perspective of what God's says.
Not according to the Bible written by men but according to the various translations written by men.

If we know that, all scripture is inspired by God, and that, translation of the bible into other languages from the original text is not inspired by God, then it therefore is fair comment to say that, all translations available today or before, whether OT or NT are not inspired and therefore as have always being pointed out, now and then, here and there, arent and/or cant have the claim of being inerrant

luvmijeje:
All arrogant fools. Each of you thinks you all know the mind of God. You know nothing. God is the totality of each of your perspective. I'm obviously also arrogant but I think I'm wiser than you all because I realize as a man I'm limited. God's unlimited.
If I were wiser than my neighbour, I wont be that self conceited and arrogantly enough to outrightly say that to his or her face

luvmijeje:
I want to believe there's a reason He created us differently but men in his foolishness failingly created uniformity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRN-hqzFJHY
Chief Dr. Oliver Sunday Akanite, popularly referred to as Oliver De Coque of blessed memory RIP. The lyrics of the tune are very truly instructive

ujnwachukwu and luvmijeje, do you know that God never ceases to marvel me. When I look at my fingers, I see my fingers are all alike but not equal. They are different in length, size, shape and orientation. Each of my fingers are unique. It is extremely surprising and/or impressive that God with this simple and basic anatomy study tells us something about man and differences

luvmijeje:
ujnwachukwu, you are going to caused that woman you married misery because one day you will get to meet a man who will reminds you of how God created you and how you cannot never go against nature.
luvmijeje, he is self deluded. ujnwachukwu has been indoctrinated into believing the church lies, to be truth. The church's falsehoods has deceived him into thinking that there is something wrong, evil and/or harmful in two easy going, ordinary consenting adults, minding their own businesses enjoying a life long caring, faithful, committed, truthful, honest, loving each other lasting that's life-long and loyal same-sex relationship, that has no detriment to another person, no betrayal of another person, or no cheating on another person, and not harmful to an object or neighbour.

ujnwachukwu ever after being "converted" and "conditioned" has turned to a sham, fake love and so adopted living a suppressed lie, though knowing fully well and deep down in him, that he finds same sex, as him, sexually attractive.

luvmijeje:
Love is accepting every single of your flaws. If you can't make peace with your flaws, you can never your fellow men.
ujnwachukwu, being gay is like being left handed. Just as some people are left handed, so, most people aren't. Nobody really knows why, except for, it's because we live in an imperfect world. It is not a matter of right or wrong here. It is a matter of thats just the way things are, and that, there is nothing abnormal in two easy going, ordinary consenting adults, minding their own businesses enjoying a life long caring, faithful, committed, truthful, honest, loving each other lasting that's life-long and loyal same-sex relationship, that has no detriment to another person, no betrayal of another person, or no cheating on another person, and not harmful to an object or neighbour

ujnwachukwu, having homosexual behaviour, as in the preceded, stated clearly and in detail, context, respect and/or circumstances, is no more abnormal than being lefthanded is, so accept your flaw, especially when it is not evil. Accept your difference, when it is not doing anybody harm and/or you arent harming others with it

ujnwachukwu, UyiIredia, bloodofthelamb, luvmijeje and others, is it possible, that love can be extraordinary, that there is love wonderful and passing the love of women? Of course, yes, for some, it is and it is biblical

[img]https://s3/images/MuttleyHappyB.gif[/img]
Happy Birthday luvmijeje!

1 Like

Re: Heart-to-heart: Am I Born LESBIAN, GAY, BISEXUAL, TRANSGENDER (LGBT)? by ujnwachukwu(m): 7:57am On Feb 11, 2019
jesusjnr:
Thank God for your victory in this respect.

For I know that with God nothing shall be impossible, and true stories like yours further strengthens this belief.

Thank you for sharing your experience, for it would encourage those who had doubts about this possibility to give God a chance to prove Himself true.

God be with you.

To Him alone we give the praise brother, and I trust Him to reach out for many that sees the need of Him. Jesus word is so apt for those that needs Him....

Luke 5:31-32 And Jesus answering said unto them, They that are whole need not a physician; but they that are sick. I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Heart-to-heart: Am I Born LESBIAN, GAY, BISEXUAL, TRANSGENDER (LGBT)? by ujnwachukwu(m): 8:04am On Feb 11, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Homosexuality, exists between animals, as a matter of fact, it has been observed in 1,500 animal species, however, homophobia is found in only one. This observation gives concerns, dont you think?

You still are unable to answer questions put to you. So, God in his infinite wisdom, creates animal species that engage in homosexual behavior but as for you, it is filthy to love, isnt it ujnwachukwu?

Romans 8:21-22 Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God. For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now..

Accept the Love of God for you my friends.

For those using abusive with words in their submissions, God have mercy on you.

For the one speaking negative words into our blissful God ordained and Christ centered marriage, your empty words are cast down in Jesus name. QED
Re: Heart-to-heart: Am I Born LESBIAN, GAY, BISEXUAL, TRANSGENDER (LGBT)? by ujnwachukwu(m): 8:13am On Feb 11, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

Not according to the Bible written by men but according to the various translations written by men.

If we know that, all scripture is inspired by God, and that, translation of the bible into other languages from the original text is not inspired by God, then it therefore is fair comment to say that, all translations available today or before, whether OT or NT are not inspired and therefore as have always being pointed out, now and then, here and there, arent and/or cant have the claim of being inerrant

If I were wiser than my neighbour, I wont be that self conceited and arrogantly enough to outrightly say that to his or her face

Chief Dr. Oliver Sunday Akanite, popularly referred to as Oliver De Coque of blessed memory RIP. The lyrics of the tune are very truly instructive

ujnwachukwu and luvmijeje, do you know that God never ceases to marvel me. When I look at my fingers, I see my fingers are all alike but not equal. They are different in length, size, shape and orientation. Each of my fingers are unique. It is extremely surprising and/or impressive that God with this simple and basic anatomy study tells us something about man and differences

luvmijeje, he is self deluded. ujnwachukwu has been indoctrinated into believing the church lies, to be truth. The church's falsehoods has deceived him into thinking that there is something wrong, evil and/or harmful in two easy going, ordinary consenting adults, minding their own businesses enjoying a life long caring, faithful, committed, truthful, honest, loving each other lasting that's life-long and loyal same-sex relationship, that has no detriment to another person, no betrayal of another person, or no cheating on another person, and not harmful to an object or neighbour.

ujnwachukwu ever after being "converted" and "conditioned" has turned to a sham, fake love and so adopted living a suppressed lie, though knowing fully well and deep down in him, that he finds same sex, as him, sexually attractive.

ujnwachukwu, being gay is like being left handed. Just as some people are left handed, so, most people aren't. Nobody really knows why, except for, it's because we live in an imperfect world. It is not a matter of right or wrong here. It is a matter of thats just the way things are, and that, there is nothing abnormal in two easy going, ordinary consenting adults, minding their own businesses enjoying a life long caring, faithful, committed, truthful, honest, loving each other lasting that's life-long and loyal same-sex relationship, that has no detriment to another person, no betrayal of another person, or no cheating on another person, and not harmful to an object or neighbour

ujnwachukwu, having homosexual behaviour, as in the preceded, stated clearly and in detail, context, respect and/or circumstances, is no more abnormal than being lefthanded is, so accept your flaw, especially when it is not evil. Accept your difference, when it is not doing anybody harm and/or you arent harming others with it

ujnwachukwu, UyiIredia, bloodofthelamb, luvmijeje and others, is it possible, that love can be extraordinary, that there is love wonderful and passing the love of women? Of course, yes, for some, it is and it is biblical

[img]https://s2/images/HBD.jpg[/img][img]https://s1/images/MuttleyHappyB.gif[/img]

Mental/Mind enslavment is a powerful tool of the enemy, you have the opportunity to cast it down when you are IN Christ.

2 Corinthians 10:3- For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh: (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holdswink Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ; And having in a readiness to revenge all disobedience, when your obedience is fulfilled.
Re: Heart-to-heart: Am I Born LESBIAN, GAY, BISEXUAL, TRANSGENDER (LGBT)? by MuttleyLaff: 8:15am On Feb 11, 2019
ujnwachukwu:
Romans 8:21-22
Because the creature itself also ]shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God.
For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now.

Accept the Love of God for you my friends.

For those using abusive with words in their submissions, God have mercy on you.

For the one speaking negative words into our blissful God ordained and Christ centered marriage, your empty words are cast down in Jesus name. QED
You have nothing to fear and worry about concerning your marriage, if you are sincere, genuine, true to yourself and if your conscience is clear, so please dont start pulling out and playing the "abusive with words or negative words" card here

ujnwachukwu:
Mental/Mind enslavmentis a powerful tool of the enemy, you have the opportunity to cast it down when you are IN Christ.

2 Corinthians 10:3
For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh: (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds wink
Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ And having in a readiness to revenge all disobedience, when your obedience is fulfilled.
Oftentimes people don't want to hear the truth because they don't want their illusions destroyed
Instead of replying to the various questions head on, he instead, prefers avoiding them and chase shadows

"Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those in Christ Jesus,"
- Romans 8:1

"Who is the one condemning?
For it is Christ Jesus, the one having died, now rather having been raised up, who is also at the right hand of God,
and who is interceding for us.
"
- Romans 8:34

Why ujnwachukwu, are you condemning their act?
Cant you preach long life love and/or teach chastity, fidelity etcetera between two easy going, ordinary consenting adults, minding their own businesses enjoying a life long caring, faithful, committed, truthful, honest, loving each other lasting that's life-long and loyal same-sex relationship, that has no detriment to another person, no betrayal of another person, or no cheating on another person, and not harmful to an object or neighbour huh?
Re: Heart-to-heart: Am I Born LESBIAN, GAY, BISEXUAL, TRANSGENDER (LGBT)? by Nobody: 11:57am On Feb 11, 2019
ujnwachukwu:

To Him alone we give the praise brother, and I trust Him to reach out for many that sees the need of Him. Jesus word is so apt for those that needs Him....

Luke 5:31-32 And Jesus answering said unto them, They that are whole need not a physician; but they that are sick. I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.
I've always had this belief that no one could have been born gay or lesbian, and that any suggestions of such owing to certain instances of complications in the formation of someone's body, I know that that there's only one root cause for that, and it was man's sin in the beginning.

For that was why God was so disappointed when man disobeyed His voice and ate of the tree of knowledge of good and evil, for even though it was just one sin, He knew it was going spoil a lot of His original intentions for mankind when He first created him, because it was a root sin and hence a seed that was going to grow and metamorphose into the far more complicated situation that we presently find ourselves.

I'm going to devote a special thread to this particular topic, to share my thoughts concerning it, because as much as we do not condemn those who have been held bound by this anti-creation inclination, we have to follow in the footsteps of Jesus with respect to that woman who was caught in the very act of adultery, and tell them the truth that it's a sin, and hence that they should go and sin no more.

Because if they continue in such a way, that, that sin would eventually bring condemnation to them.

God be with you.

1 Like

Re: Heart-to-heart: Am I Born LESBIAN, GAY, BISEXUAL, TRANSGENDER (LGBT)? by luvmijeje(f): 5:17pm On Feb 11, 2019
MuttleyLaff:

[img]https://s2/images/HBD.jpg[/img][img]https://s1/images/MuttleyHappyB.gif[/img]

Thanks for the toast on this beautiful day of mine.

Muttleylaff, do you know that my story of my relationship with God is a Bible. Yours too is a Bible. What makes Moses' story or Paul's story better than mine. What makes it more inspiring than mine. These men are men like you. Stop putting them on a pedestal you all could surpassed. Stop making them infallible. They are men with flaws.

Muttleylaff I've so many flaws and it took me a long time to accept who I am. It took me a long time to love who I am and never to be ashamed of who I am. The only different is that my flaws are only criminalized in the Bible and not by the government.

I have alway wished to be gentle in the face of opposition. I've always wished to be able to turn my left cheek when someone slapped my right. But the day I decide that I won't talk, some fools will decide to tempt me. So I run away from people but can I run away from family? So I'm always asking for forgiveness for who I am 100 times in a week.
Re: Heart-to-heart: Am I Born LESBIAN, GAY, BISEXUAL, TRANSGENDER (LGBT)? by MuttleyLaff: 7:54am On Feb 12, 2019
luvmijeje:
Thanks for the toast on this beautiful day of mine.
Have a blast

luvmijeje:
Muttleylaff, do you know that my story of my relationship with God is a Bible. Yours too is a Bible. What makes Moses' story or Paul's story better than mine. What makes it more inspiring than mine. These men are men like you
Peter, Barnabas and Paul actually said: "We too are only men, human like you," that they are human beings just like you and I! Peter, Barnabas and Paul never had a chip on their shoulders nor thought too much of themselves than necessary. Never boasted about material wealth, never preached or taught imposed and/or obligatory ecclesiastical monitised tithe giving, never promoted and/or indulge in activities for pecuniary gain.

luvmijeje:
Stop putting them on a pedestal you all could surpassed. Stop making them infallible. They are men with flaws.
Which posters, who have you seen, who do you know, in and/or on here Nairaland, putting man, dead or alive, on a pedestal, hmm?

luvmijeje, respect is one of the greatest expresison of love and so, as for me, everyone, as an individual, whether Peter, Barnabas and Paul or Kamoru Obi Shehu, should be respected and definitely not idolised or put on a pedestal. I respect people for what and who they are, not for what I want them to be, same respect I give to that sharp blade on my knife sitting on my kitchen top, for what it is. It is a sharp knife.

luvmijeje:
Muttleylaff I've so many flaws and it took me a long time to accept who I am. It took me a long time to love who I am and never to be ashamed of who I am. The only different is that my flaws are only criminalized in the Bible and not by the government.
luvmijeje, I dont know any perfect person. I, myself luvmijeje, I am made entirely of flaws. I am flawed and still worthy. Do you know that a diamond with a flaw is worth more than a pebble without imperfections?

Listen, I can assure you, and in fact, also can prove to you, that whatever your flaws are, if not engaged in hurting or used to harm another, is no where and not, criminalised in the Bible, not by Jesus and/or even not by Paul too.

If you're to look at lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender, as a flaw or weakness, then convert it, into a virtue or strength, by faithfully and devotedly have a lifetime lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender love with one person. After all, the ujnwachukwu of this world, ought to know that every human being is entitled to love another human being, be it a woman or a man, without prejudice, discrimination, feeling fear of life, restraint, social conditioning or obligation to conform.

To ujnwachukwu and the likes, respect other people's LGBT sexual orientation, even if you dont understand or it doesnt mean anything to you, it means a lot to them. Life Gets Better Together (LGBT), the moment we realise and recognise that every human being, regardless of sexual orientation leanings, deserves a safe and supportive environment to live in.

So to my dear fellow LGBTs, I say, accept your flaw, but at the same time, know your potential, to love. The love being in a two easy going, ordinary consenting adults, minding their own businesses enjoying a life long caring, faithful, committed, truthful, honest, loving each other, lasting that's a lifetime life-long and loyal same-sex relationship, that has no detriment to another person, no betrayal of another person, or no cheating on another person, and not harmful to an object or neighbour.

luvmijeje:
I have alway wished to be gentle in the face of opposition. I've always wished to be able to turn my left cheek when someone slapped my right. But the day I decide that I won't talk, some fools will decide to tempt me. So I run away from people but can I run away from family? So I'm always asking for forgiveness for who I am 100 times in a week.
God has not given us a spirit of fear, cowardice and timidity, but of power, love, self-discipline, self-control, sound mind, sound judgement and wise discretion.

1 Like

Re: Heart-to-heart: Am I Born LESBIAN, GAY, BISEXUAL, TRANSGENDER (LGBT)? by Jsmile(m): 10:14am On Feb 12, 2019
MuttleyLaff:
Have a blast

Peter, Barnabas and Paul actually said: "We too are only men, human like you," that they are human beings just like you and I! Peter, Barnabas and Paul never had a chip on their shoulders nor thought too much of themselves than necessary. Never boasted about material wealth, never preached or taught imposed and/or obligatory ecclesiastical monitised tithe giving, never promoted and/or indulge in activities for pecuniary gain.

Which posters, who have you seen, who do you know, in and/or on here Nairaland, putting man, dead or alive, on a pedestal, hmm?

luvmijeje, respect is one of the greatest expresison of love and so, as for me, everyone, as an individual, whether Peter, Barnabas and Paul or Kamoru Obi Shehu, should be respected and definitely not idolised or put on a pedestal. I respect people for what and who they are, not for what I want them to be, same respect I give to that sharp blade on my knife sitting on my kitchen top, for what it is. It is a sharp knife.

luvmijeje, I dont know any perfect person. I, myself luvmijeje, I am made entirely of flaws. I am flawed and still worthy. Do you know that a diamond with a flaw is worth more than a pebble without imperfections?

Listen, I can assure you, and in fact, also can prove to you, that whatever your flaws are, if not engaged in hurting or used to harm another, is no where and not, criminalised in the Bible, not by Jesus and/or even not by Paul too.

If you're to look at lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender, as a flaw or weakness, then convert it, into a virtue or strength, by faithfully and devotedly have a lifetime lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender love with one person. After all, the ujnwachukwu of this world, ought to know that every human being is entitled to love another human being, be it a woman or a man, without prejudice, discrimination, feeling fear of life, restraint, social conditioning or obligation to conform.

To ujnwachukwu and the likes, respect other people's LGBT sexual orientation, even if you dont understand or it doesnt mean anything to you, it means a lot to them. Life Gets Better Together (LGBT), the moment we realise and recognise that every human being, regardless of sexual orientation leanings, deserves a safe and supportive environment to live in.

So to my dear fellow LGBTs, I say, accept your flaw, but at the same time, know your potential, to love. The love being in a two easy going, ordinary consenting adults, minding their own businesses enjoying a life long caring, faithful, committed, truthful, honest, loving each other, lasting that's a lifetime life-long and loyal same-sex relationship, that has no detriment to another person, no betrayal of another person, or no cheating on another person, and not harmful to an object or neighbour.

God has not given us a spirit of fear, cowardice and timidity, but of power, love, self-discipline, self-control, sound mind, sound judgement and wise discretion.

Maybe no one has told you this truth before my friend, but i will have to tell you this today.

What makes you a man created in the image and likeness of God is more inwardly than outwardly, as such, man is not a being of evolution, but a created, formed and made being. Never trample at what God wants to make out of your life.

One of the major duties of man through God, as was neglected by first Adam was, for him to rule over the unruly lower nature, or what i call the beastly earth nature of man[The earth suit]. That is one of the main dominion mandate of your existence as God subjects you to the quality test for all that lies ahead of you in His divine purposes. If you can not rule over your members, including the means by which the sexual desires of that lower nature finds expression as God ordained it, there's nothing you can rule over spiritual speaking in the territory God planted you. Hope you believe man is a territorial being too?

The composition of your lower nature that made you a legal earth being on planet earth was formed from the same dust like every other animal that exist upon planet earth today. You can call it terrestrial body.

My friend, you have a choice to depend on God, your source and sustainer to live as he originally intended it in the Genesis 1&2 of creation by your soul will or you can choose to live the way it seems right to you and be identified with the perverseness that exists both in humans and animals till date which began in Genesis 3.
Re: Heart-to-heart: Am I Born LESBIAN, GAY, BISEXUAL, TRANSGENDER (LGBT)? by Jsmile(m): 10:42am On Feb 12, 2019
Please kindly help move this topic to sexuality thread, never knew such designated thread
existed if not some days ago after making this post with my other account.

lalasticlala Mynd44 Ishilove uboma davide470
Re: Heart-to-heart: Am I Born LESBIAN, GAY, BISEXUAL, TRANSGENDER (LGBT)? by MuttleyLaff: 11:26am On Feb 12, 2019
Jsmile:
Maybe no one has told you this truth before my friend, but i will have to tell you this today.

What makes you a man created in the image and likeness of God is more inwardly than outwardly, as such, man is not a being of evolution, but a created, formed and made being. Never trample at what God wants to make out of your life.

One of the major duties of man through God, as was neglected by first Adam was, for him to rule over the unruly lower nature of man or what i call the beastly nature of man [The earth suit]. That is one of the main dominion mandate of your existence. If you can not rule over your members, including the means by which the sexual desires of that lower nature finds expression as God ordained it, there's nothing you can rule over spiritual speaking in the territory God planted you. Hope you believe man is a territorial being too?

The composition of your lower nature that made you a legal earth being on planet earth was formed from the same dust like every other animal that exist upon planet earth today. You can call it terrestrial body.

My friend, you have a choice to depend on God, your source and sustainer to live as he originally intended it in the Genesis 1&2 of creation by your soul will or you can choose to live the way it seems right to you and be identified with the perverseness that exists both in humans and animals till date which began in Genesis 3.

Jsmile:
Please kindly help move this topic to sexuality thread, never knew such designated thread existed if not some days ago after making this post with my other account.

lalasticlala Mynd44 Ishilove uboma davide470
Why do you want this thread shoved out of sight and buried away in a faraway sexuality forum?. No matter the guise under you use to comment with, no matter how much incognito you post, your sin(s) finds you out

You've bitten more than you can chew, you are getting stomach aches from what you nibbled at, the heat has got to you in the kitchen, you are uncomfortably getting hot with dripping sweats hence your calling out to the mods.

What began in Genesis 3? Humour me, please share if you really know what you are saying and talking about

If you arent lying show where God said He is displeased with two easy going, ordinary consenting adults, minding their own businesses enjoying a life long caring, faithful, committed, truthful, honest, loving each other lasting that's life-long and loyal same-sex relationship, that has no detriment to another person, no betrayal of another person, or no cheating on another person, and not harmful to an object or neighbour.

You know luvmijeje, has suss you out and may God have mercy on you if you are living a lie of not being true to your nature.

You are naive, a learner and wet behind the ear, if not, you would have known or learned that you are more than this earth suit you have on. You would have known that, there is neither male nor female in the kingdom. Whether a man or a woman, we are all the same in Christ Jesus. You would have recognised that procreation was a means to an end. It isn't the end, it simply is solving a vacuum situational problem that arose.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Untold Miracles Of Holy Koran Vs Miracles Of Jesus / Temptation In The Church / The Gates Of HELL Will Not Prevail Or Is It HADES ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 192
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.