Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,709 members, 7,809,691 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

Lovedup Photos: Bashir El-Rufai "Would Rather Be Beheaded Than Apologise" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lovedup Photos: Bashir El-Rufai "Would Rather Be Beheaded Than Apologise" (78204 Views)

Bashir El-Rufai: Nnamdi Kanu Should Be Locked Up In A Cell With A Cow / Bashir El-Rufai To Wed Nwakaego, His Wife To Be (Pre-Wedding Pictures) / Bashir El-Rufai On #EndSARS: Nigeria Does Not Begin In Lagos & Ends In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lovedup Photos: Bashir El-Rufai "Would Rather Be Beheaded Than Apologise" by NwekeUG(m): 11:54am On Nov 19, 2020
Lovedup Photos: "I Would Rather Be Beheaded Than Apologise" - Bashir El-Rufai Tells Critics

Bashir El-Rufai, son to Kaduna state governor, says he would rather be beheaded than apologies for posting his loved-up photos of himself and his fiancee, Halima Nwakaego Kazaure.

On Wednesday, November 18, Bashir came under attack for sharing loved-up photos of he and Halima who he will be tying the knot with this Saturday, November 21, IgbereTV reports.

Muslims on Twitter claim the photos were inappropriate. Replying his critics, Bashir wrote:

"If my pictures with my wife does not sit well with some & due to the various unsolicited opinions, I’d just like to use this opportunity to say that they are very stupid & if there’s any other way these pictures can make them feel worse than they already do, please let me know."
https://twitter.com/BashirElRufai/status/1329065458142769152?s=19

One of his followers, @fokoffyou tweeted that she hopes he doesn't apologize for what he did.

@fokoffyou wrote:

"i hope he doesn't apologize for this sha"
https://twitter.com/fokoffyou/status/1329076796705234945?s=19

Replying @fokoffyou's tweet, Bashir wrote:

"I would rather I am beheaded than do that. God forbid. Faceless idiots? Lmao''
https://twitter.com/BashirElRufai/status/1329078212652015618?s=19

21 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lovedup Photos: Bashir El-Rufai "Would Rather Be Beheaded Than Apologise" by NNEWIsuper: 12:02pm On Nov 19, 2020
But they said she was igbo bride but all I'm seeing is an Hausa Muslim name.. Confusion

225 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lovedup Photos: Bashir El-Rufai "Would Rather Be Beheaded Than Apologise" by NNEWIsuper: 12:04pm On Nov 19, 2020
Maybe he just used the nwakaego just as anyone would have used iyabo or something like that

97 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Lovedup Photos: Bashir El-Rufai "Would Rather Be Beheaded Than Apologise" by XXXXTENTACION: 12:06pm On Nov 19, 2020
-----Allahu akbarrrrrrrrrrrrrr-------

booooooooooooooshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshockedshocked mmmmm

he should get ready his fellow headslammers brothers Will soon behead him for disobeying the laws of......wink

144 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Lovedup Photos: Bashir El-Rufai "Would Rather Be Beheaded Than Apologise" by LawLab247: 12:11pm On Nov 19, 2020
Ok

1 Like

Re: Lovedup Photos: Bashir El-Rufai "Would Rather Be Beheaded Than Apologise" by Aaronzy: 12:59pm On Nov 19, 2020
But shey una say she be Igbo
Abi na Igbo Muslim?

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lovedup Photos: Bashir El-Rufai "Would Rather Be Beheaded Than Apologise" by IamD18: 1:02pm On Nov 19, 2020
Nothing gives them orgasm like the word "Behead".

Just write the word "Behead" on a paper, give it to them and they'll wholeheartedly masturbate to it with the imagination of beheading someone.

515 Likes 31 Shares

Re: Lovedup Photos: Bashir El-Rufai "Would Rather Be Beheaded Than Apologise" by Arrewa: 1:02pm On Nov 19, 2020
Bachir my broh!

See as Bashir press their mumu button grin grin

The lady is not even an igbo lady!

My baba just shake table... And some bigots don carry am for head.

Our people hardly marry from the Igbo tribe.

We have smart, beautiful and hard-working ladies in abundance.

I have dated different igbo ladies... I mean ladies of capacity not runs girls.

Igbo ladies love fulani boys especially when you're handsome and have big buraa!

Na only Igbos hate us grin their women like us die... They use to convert to Islam once you show any intention of marrying them.

We have many of them that have willingly converted to Islam through their boyfriends.

Believe me... Fulani maidens are the best!!

Very intelligent...smart and hardly cheat!

Fulani maidens Any day... Any time!

37 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Lovedup Photos: Bashir El-Rufai "Would Rather Be Beheaded Than Apologise" by Racoon(m): 1:04pm On Nov 19, 2020
So the Nwakaego name remains the gimmick they meant it to serve? The fanatic brunt of the religion is just being borne by the unfortunate poor gullible adherents while it is jolly jolly for the elites.

A leopard can never change its skin.What a family.From father, mother, son and of course other unknown family members.The trait run in their blood.

84 Likes

Re: Lovedup Photos: Bashir El-Rufai "Would Rather Be Beheaded Than Apologise" by History555: 1:04pm On Nov 19, 2020
Those who accused that hausa actress have gone quiet on this one.

85 Likes

Re: Lovedup Photos: Bashir El-Rufai "Would Rather Be Beheaded Than Apologise" by NwaNimo1(m): 1:05pm On Nov 19, 2020
the rsvp number no dey go....

23 Likes

Re: Lovedup Photos: Bashir El-Rufai "Would Rather Be Beheaded Than Apologise" by DennisEche(m): 1:05pm On Nov 19, 2020
LOVE THE GUTS OF THIS BASHIR, SEE AS HIM HAND BALANCE FOR THE GEL BUM ,HIM NO SEND THOSE PROPELLER OF BEHEADING IN THE NAME OF RELIGIOUS EXTRIMISIM. NA POOR MUSLIMS DE HEAR AM SHA

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lovedup Photos: Bashir El-Rufai "Would Rather Be Beheaded Than Apologise" by OfficialAwol(m): 1:18pm On Nov 19, 2020
Sharia law is for the poor and downtrodden.

They will cut the hand of the man who steals a maggi but will not do the same to the politician that embezzles billions.

Hupokrités!

129 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Lovedup Photos: Bashir El-Rufai "Would Rather Be Beheaded Than Apologise" by ImmaculateJOE(m): 1:22pm On Nov 19, 2020
NwekeUG:
his fiancee, Halima Nwakaego Kazaure.

Where did he find this Igbo Muslim abi is she one of the efulefus that worships fame and money..?

5 Likes

Re: Lovedup Photos: Bashir El-Rufai "Would Rather Be Beheaded Than Apologise" by rowland545(m): 1:38pm On Nov 19, 2020
So b it.....pls behead him...wetin concern me

7 Likes

Re: Lovedup Photos: Bashir El-Rufai "Would Rather Be Beheaded Than Apologise" by 9japride(m): 1:40pm On Nov 19, 2020
I knew something fishy was smelling initially. They don't love Igbos. It's a pity we give importance to things that don't bring unity and peace in this country. Deception everywhere

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lovedup Photos: Bashir El-Rufai "Would Rather Be Beheaded Than Apologise" by Passionate888: 1:41pm On Nov 19, 2020
Halima Ibrahim Kazaure, where the Nwakaego come from?

25 Likes

Re: Lovedup Photos: Bashir El-Rufai "Would Rather Be Beheaded Than Apologise" by osamz007: 1:54pm On Nov 19, 2020
Re: Lovedup Photos: Bashir El-Rufai "Would Rather Be Beheaded Than Apologise" by osamz007: 1:54pm On Nov 19, 2020
SEE AS THE GIRLS BOOBS DEY RUB HIM CHEST.
IF NA MUSA FOR KANO DEM FOR DON BEHEAD AM

102 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lovedup Photos: Bashir El-Rufai "Would Rather Be Beheaded Than Apologise" by Charmingrascal(m): 2:03pm On Nov 19, 2020
Northern elites use religion (Islam) to enslave and manipulate the poor and average masses.

The wealthy ones don't give a shit about how you pose with your wife.

Even those abokis that fornicate and commit adultery are hypocritically castigating someone who took a picture with his wife to be.

Hypocrite full North
fear North

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lovedup Photos: Bashir El-Rufai "Would Rather Be Beheaded Than Apologise" by IJOBA2: 2:06pm On Nov 19, 2020
CONGRAT TO HALIMA IBRAHIM KAZAURE ESQ smiley

4 Likes

Re: Lovedup Photos: Bashir El-Rufai "Would Rather Be Beheaded Than Apologise" by Stalwert: 2:06pm On Nov 19, 2020
[s]
Racoon:
So the Nwakaego name remains the gimmick they meant it to serve? The fanatic brunt of the religion is just being borne by the unfortunate gullible poor adherents while it is jolly jolly for the elites.

A leopard can never change its skin. What a family.From father, mother, son and of course other unknown family members.The trait run in their blood.
[/s]

E pepper am die grin grin grin, poor sourherners are left on Nairaland to hawk tribalism and religious fanaticism, while the rich ones bear JP and frolick with their rich buddies from the north.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lovedup Photos: Bashir El-Rufai "Would Rather Be Beheaded Than Apologise" by SIRmanjar(m): 2:07pm On Nov 19, 2020
This spoilt brat is obsessed with anything igbo

Malnourished son of a dwarf.

He should kip his apology.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lovedup Photos: Bashir El-Rufai "Would Rather Be Beheaded Than Apologise" by ZZ22: 2:18pm On Nov 19, 2020
So how is Sen Ibrahim Kazaure's daughter now Igbo? Must everything in this country be attached to Igbos for traffic

34 Likes

Re: Lovedup Photos: Bashir El-Rufai "Would Rather Be Beheaded Than Apologise" by Nobody: 2:21pm On Nov 19, 2020
Seems the girl is from Jigawa

5 Likes

Re: Lovedup Photos: Bashir El-Rufai "Would Rather Be Beheaded Than Apologise" by LikeAking: 2:24pm On Nov 19, 2020
I love the way they brought this guy up.

I will bring my kids like that.

Majority of Nigerian parents bring up their kids like slaves.

I knew he will never marry an Ibo babe.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lovedup Photos: Bashir El-Rufai "Would Rather Be Beheaded Than Apologise" by History555: 2:26pm On Nov 19, 2020
ZZ22:
So how is Sen Ibrahim Kazaure's daughter now Igbo? Must everything in this country be attached to Igbos for traffic

Nairaland needs lgbos threads more than oxygen

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lovedup Photos: Bashir El-Rufai "Would Rather Be Beheaded Than Apologise" by Khahidmorgan24(m): 2:29pm On Nov 19, 2020
If you're here to read comments hit the like button shocked shocked

26 Likes

Re: Lovedup Photos: Bashir El-Rufai "Would Rather Be Beheaded Than Apologise" by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 19, 2020
He's calling her nwakaego. So the name has suddenly turned into a pet name that hausa husbands give their wives?

18 Likes

Re: Lovedup Photos: Bashir El-Rufai "Would Rather Be Beheaded Than Apologise" by Lipscomb(m): 2:39pm On Nov 19, 2020
Igberetv that organization need to be restructure and handed over to someone who has experience than this present management.

Something that doesn't have meaning you see them masturbating on it. If you fart this igberetv will publicize it.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Governor Yari Warns Oshiomhole: 'If Your Father Born You Well, Come To Zamfara!' / Patience Jonathan's Real Estate In Abuja? / Atiku Sacks 46 Staff Of Gotel Communications On May Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.