Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,830 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

APC After May 2019 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC After May 2019 (1106 Views)

Local Governments Received N126.28bn From FAAC Allocation In May 2019 – NBS / Behold The In-coming Vice President ... Taking Over From Osinbajo In May, 2019 / Aisha Buhari Slams APC After They Affirmed Buhari As Its Flag-bearer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC After May 2019 by shakmati(m): 4:54pm On Feb 03, 2019
With current developments unfolding, it is clear that the days of APC as the ruling party would end electorally on Feb 17, 2019 and officially in May 29, 2019. We are no longer talking about who would win the elections, let us focus on solidifying our democracy and keeping Nigeria solid as one indivisible nation with truly federating units.

To keep our democracy vibrant, a viable opposition is a must. We must therefore not throw away the baby with the bath water. APC must be supported by all patriotic Nigerians to remain a formidable opposition to the PDP. Nigerian youths are advised to massively decamp to the APC immediately after election results are announced. This will show the PDP that it can never be business as usual. Good governance is a right every politician owes Nigeria.

In interpreting the victory PYO had over the throes of death yesterday, I would say that his mission to ensure good governance in Nigeria is not over. He should remain the arrow head for the opposition. If PDP messes up by 2023, he would be a very viable alternative. If they don't, he can slug it out with Peter Obi or any other candidate by 2027. More importantly, he should head the opposition to the PDP government come May 2019.

All in all this loss by PMB is good news for democracy. No leader is not removeable. Atiku takes over knowing that. We all should however join hands together to ensure that the APC does not fizzle out but remains an opposition party to reckon with.

1 Like

Re: APC After May 2019 by SaiAtikuTill203: 5:07pm On Feb 03, 2019
Pdp has won already so if you like wail till your mouth tear it wont change anything
the first step towards progress in any democratic society is never to allow a failed government return to power. Even though I thought and knew Buhari was a higher evil than Jonathan, I was happy at Jonathan’s defeat, because it meant that Nigerians had learnt not to repeat failure. Whether or not the coming elections are rigged, Nigerians must once again show their power against an incumbent failure. This is a way to build up an ideology against bad governance and myopic leadership. It does not mean that I think Atiku is far better than Buhari, but I know that Buhari has done nothing that warrants his re-election.APC has eaten the future of nigeria. And they need the next 4 years to escape jail sentence.. Mr man EFCC will be back to what we used to know.. Under the right leadership.. And that leadership is not buhari
TINUBU O TO GE....

TINUBU O TO GE...

THIEF-NUBU O TO GE...

THIEF-NUBU O TO GE...

BUHARI O TO GE...

BUHARIdementia O TO GE...NIGERIANS MUST VOTE OUT BUHARI

BUHARI MUST FALL

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC After May 2019 by BuhariAdvocate: 5:25pm On Feb 03, 2019
Wishful thinking.
Re: APC After May 2019 by quickberry(m): 7:59pm On Mar 04, 2019
shakmati:
With current developments unfolding, it is clear that the days of APC as the ruling party would end electorally on Feb 17, 2019 and officially in May 29, 2019. We are no longer talking about who would win the elections, let us focus on solidifying our democracy and keeping Nigeria solid as one indivisible nation with truly federating units.

To keep our democracy vibrant, a viable opposition is a must. We must therefore not throw away the baby with the bath water. APC must be supported by all patriotic Nigerians to remain a formidable opposition to the PDP. Nigerian youths are advised to massively decamp to the APC immediately after election results are announced. This will show the PDP that it can never be business as usual. Good governance is a right every politician owes Nigeria.

In interpreting the victory PYO had over the throes of death yesterday, I would say that his mission to ensure good governance in Nigeria is not over. He should remain the arrow head for the opposition. If PDP messes up by 2023, he would be a very viable alternative. If they don't, he can slug it out with Peter Obi or any other candidate by 2027. More importantly, he should head the opposition to the PDP government come May 2019.

All in all this loss by PMB is good news for democracy. No leader is not removeable. Atiku takes over knowing that. We all should however join hands together to ensure that the APC does not fizzle out but remains an opposition party to reckon with.

Shey you don wake up from your slumber?
Re: APC After May 2019 by shakmati(m): 8:41pm On Mar 04, 2019
quickberry:

Shey you don wake up from your slumber?

Lol. Continue reading all my posts. You might just be done before Buhari goes back to Daura on or before 2023. The trip to Daura might come quicker than you hespect if Atiku wins in court so hurry up and read. cheesy
Re: APC After May 2019 by quickberry(m): 9:36pm On Mar 04, 2019
shakmati:

Lol. Continue reading all my posts. You might just be done before Buhari goes back to Daura on or before 2023. The trip to Daura might come quicker than you hespect if Atiku wins in court so hurry up and read. cheesy

In your dreams
Re: APC After May 2019 by shakmati(m): 10:49pm On Mar 04, 2019
quickberry:

In your dreams

Of course it was in my dreams. grin Dreams come true sometimes though.
Re: APC After May 2019 by quickberry(m): 7:36am On Mar 05, 2019
shakmati:

Of course it was in my dreams. grin Dreams come true sometimes though.

Sometimes, but definitely not this time

(1) (Reply)

Atiku: Poll Postponement Is ‘hand Of Esau But Voice Of Jacob’ / FFK To Buhari: Do Not Tamper With The Results Or We Will Venezuela You / El-Rufai Goes On Air Surveillance, Over Fulani Herdsmen Killings In Kajuru LGA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.