Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Zambian Entourage Of 25 Travel To US To Receive Four Fire Trucks (Photos) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Zambian Entourage Of 25 Travel To US To Receive Four Fire Trucks (Photos) (44911 Views)

Zambian Currency Is Now Best In Africa After We Voted In A Good Leader. / Pictures From The Inauguration Of Hakainde Hichilema, Zambian New President / Zambia's First Lady Takes 25 Man Team To Receive 4 Used Fire Trucks In U.S.A (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zambian Entourage Of 25 Travel To US To Receive Four Fire Trucks (Photos) by Olawalesmarter(m): 9:39pm On Feb 03, 2019
My Nigerian base guys will sell it to some other country and share the Money other than to bring that old thing here grin
Re: Zambian Entourage Of 25 Travel To US To Receive Four Fire Trucks (Photos) by Newboss(m): 9:41pm On Feb 03, 2019
litdutchboy:

Not all of us-only the leaders and their brainless low I.Q supporters.

This is exactly what the leaders said before they became the leaders.

The chicken doesn't become an eagle angry

1 Like

Re: Zambian Entourage Of 25 Travel To US To Receive Four Fire Trucks (Photos) by sureheaven(m): 9:42pm On Feb 03, 2019
Atiku went to the same US and came back empty handed. shocked
Re: Zambian Entourage Of 25 Travel To US To Receive Four Fire Trucks (Photos) by Holsfem(m): 9:43pm On Feb 03, 2019
Africa is likened to a child that could not crawl after so much encouragement from parents. So sad
Re: Zambian Entourage Of 25 Travel To US To Receive Four Fire Trucks (Photos) by macello4(m): 9:43pm On Feb 03, 2019
u have finally gone mad atlast with dis ur immoral life, What is dis nonsense u post?if u dont have any tin to type just go and sleep child of devile.
Re: Zambian Entourage Of 25 Travel To US To Receive Four Fire Trucks (Photos) by Olawalesmarter(m): 9:44pm On Feb 03, 2019
i think since Europeans Colonized africa, we have feel the need to depend only on them and serve them as a obedient slaves for ever, that's why we don't have shame in Africa, and we don't even bother to compete with them we just rely on them for survival

1 Like

Re: Zambian Entourage Of 25 Travel To US To Receive Four Fire Trucks (Photos) by Tonero231: 9:46pm On Feb 03, 2019
Africa is still very much backward. We keep insulting ourselves all the time
Re: Zambian Entourage Of 25 Travel To US To Receive Four Fire Trucks (Photos) by Clemzyluvlyson(m): 9:47pm On Feb 03, 2019
Cacawa2:
this may have included a management team that went for training
another zombie spotted
Re: Zambian Entourage Of 25 Travel To US To Receive Four Fire Trucks (Photos) by moshino(m): 9:48pm On Feb 03, 2019
Queenext:
When the white calls us monkey, we vex, how else does a monkey behave, if not like this..

That's an insult to the monkey, monkey is much better than you people.
Re: Zambian Entourage Of 25 Travel To US To Receive Four Fire Trucks (Photos) by hargbolahan01: 9:48pm On Feb 03, 2019
rahazaqa:
Fake news everywhere, i choose what i believe these days, i don't let anyone do that for me. Believe anything you read or see at your own peril. I am going to find the truth about this for myself. Although i did not counter the OP statement on Africa being bewitched, we are truly cursed.
you mean you call a clear picture a fake news....you are truly cursed as you said

2 Likes

Re: Zambian Entourage Of 25 Travel To US To Receive Four Fire Trucks (Photos) by Ttipsy(f): 9:48pm On Feb 03, 2019
wtf
Re: Zambian Entourage Of 25 Travel To US To Receive Four Fire Trucks (Photos) by hargbolahan01: 9:51pm On Feb 03, 2019
sureheaven:
Atiku went to the same US and came back empty handed. shocked
as buhari has travelled to many countries came back with hardship and debt
Re: Zambian Entourage Of 25 Travel To US To Receive Four Fire Trucks (Photos) by Grace001: 9:52pm On Feb 03, 2019
So because the Zambian first lady went to American to receive four fire truck, that's when some Hypocrite people knows that African has a problem.

90% of the people that comment on this post are HYPOCRITE In fact hypocrite of highest order the last of their kind. if it was to be RELIGION they won't see it that AFRICA have a problem. They brought religion to us and even represented every aspect of the stories with their celebrity stars. Using the HOLLYWOOD MEDIA to programmed it into our brains. Some hypocrite don't even see that as a problem, Spit.

1 Like

Re: Zambian Entourage Of 25 Travel To US To Receive Four Fire Trucks (Photos) by bluefilm: 9:52pm On Feb 03, 2019
Of course, Africa is _fucked.

The black race is super_fucked.

The lowest mentality operating at the level of idiocy you can ever get in humans reside in Africa... in quantum.
Re: Zambian Entourage Of 25 Travel To US To Receive Four Fire Trucks (Photos) by MrBONE2(m): 9:58pm On Feb 03, 2019
chiteny:
It may come as a personal feeling, but i can't help but think Africa is cursed with a leadership problem.

The news has it that 24 persons plus the wife of the president First Lady Esther Lungu, totalling 25 in number went to Los Angeles to receive the donation of 4 fire trucks. The entourage were also meant to spend 2 weeks in the US. They were mostly cooks, waitresses, bedroom assistant, cleaner, staff officers, photographers, reporters and of course body guards or trained military personnel.

Information about the truck indicated that they were not brand new trucks. These were trucks that have served the US for decades. Their commissioning years were in 1985, 1995, and 1996.

So i ask, would it not have been better using the expenses of have 25 persons in US for a period of 2 weeks to buy brand new fire trucks?

Who has bewitched Africa?

Of course there was the up roar, but just give it a matter of days, or maybe hours the whole issue would be forgotten. There will be no massive protests or rejection of this move by the government of the day. This is the same with Nigeria. cry cry

https://www.lusakatimes.com/2019/01/16/stop-first-lady-from-travelling-to-us-to-receive-four-fire-trucks-laura-miti-ask-us-envoy-to-zambia/
grin grin grin
Re: Zambian Entourage Of 25 Travel To US To Receive Four Fire Trucks (Photos) by MrBONE2(m): 10:02pm On Feb 03, 2019
dominique:
Because of fairly used trucks, they all packed themselves to the States. Africans are very funny sub-species of homo sapiens

Yes SiSi but Xcluding South Africa grin
Re: Zambian Entourage Of 25 Travel To US To Receive Four Fire Trucks (Photos) by Louis005(m): 10:09pm On Feb 03, 2019
Won't be surprise if the Zambia President list this as achievement in his campaign
Re: Zambian Entourage Of 25 Travel To US To Receive Four Fire Trucks (Photos) by abbeyty(m): 10:30pm On Feb 03, 2019
They are trying to save money on shipping the truck to their country, they are there to ship them to Zambia by carrying them on the head, like someone said 6 person per truck. What do you say to him? His first day at his new job

Re: Zambian Entourage Of 25 Travel To US To Receive Four Fire Trucks (Photos) by Yankiss(m): 10:36pm On Feb 03, 2019
The Americans will be wondering what insane and foolish people these Africans are. They are just wasting scarce resources to help America dump written off items. Hehehehe
Re: Zambian Entourage Of 25 Travel To US To Receive Four Fire Trucks (Photos) by Numlock: 10:42pm On Feb 03, 2019
dominique:
Because of fairly used trucks, they all packed themselves to the States. Africans are very funny sub-species of homo sapiens

A different God created those in this part of the world.
Re: Zambian Entourage Of 25 Travel To US To Receive Four Fire Trucks (Photos) by NwaliE01: 10:43pm On Feb 03, 2019
Africa is a really a comic continent with blessed abundance of vissionless leaders
Re: Zambian Entourage Of 25 Travel To US To Receive Four Fire Trucks (Photos) by jrusky(m): 10:43pm On Feb 03, 2019
25 entourage to receive 4 fire truck? That is nice that is Africa for you.
Re: Zambian Entourage Of 25 Travel To US To Receive Four Fire Trucks (Photos) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Feb 03, 2019
hargbolahan01:
you mean you call a clear picture a fake news....you are truly cursed as you said
Where does the picture explain the news? Where in the picture is it written that the officials actually came to take 4 fire trucks? What if the OP is misinterpreting the story as we always see on this forum and on social media(Lift Pictures and build story around it to trend). What if it is a partnership/training launch for Firefighters from Zambia? What if the officials came to check their equipments and study their operation so that they can do same in the country?

I do not blame you, you may be one of the new kids on the Internet or maybe you are just a low IQ person.

3 Likes

Re: Zambian Entourage Of 25 Travel To US To Receive Four Fire Trucks (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 10:46pm On Feb 03, 2019
dominique:
Gbam, Africa should be auctioned off on eBay to richer western nations, nonsense embarassed
Re: Zambian Entourage Of 25 Travel To US To Receive Four Fire Trucks (Photos) by Nobody: 10:46pm On Feb 03, 2019
cool
Re: Zambian Entourage Of 25 Travel To US To Receive Four Fire Trucks (Photos) by Omolomo4eva(m): 10:47pm On Feb 03, 2019
Oh Africa, my Africa. Who com do u like this? See North America your brother, even Asia your younger brother is even more sensible than u r
Re: Zambian Entourage Of 25 Travel To US To Receive Four Fire Trucks (Photos) by Ategberoson(m): 10:52pm On Feb 03, 2019
helinues:
That one also is good
She deserves a statue . Ibebe my man, watgwan

this graphic amuse me like madt
Re: Zambian Entourage Of 25 Travel To US To Receive Four Fire Trucks (Photos) by Caseless: 10:58pm On Feb 03, 2019
This Lungu that claims to be an activist got power and he's failed his people. Activists are something else in Africa.

1 Like

Re: Zambian Entourage Of 25 Travel To US To Receive Four Fire Trucks (Photos) by Shaev7(m): 11:02pm On Feb 03, 2019
Nawao... Africa my continent... Retardation....
Re: Zambian Entourage Of 25 Travel To US To Receive Four Fire Trucks (Photos) by zoedew: 11:02pm On Feb 03, 2019
Blame the American Embassy for allowing so large a contingent in! They needed to be made aware of the malady that has them by the jugular! The day a mad man suddenly becomes conscious of his abnormal state he craves sanity with all he is!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Japanese Emperor Naruhito Enthroned In Centuries-Old Way Before World's Royals / US Election: Pompeo Promises ‘Smooth Transition To Trump’s Second Term’ / Taliban Honours Suicide Bombers Who Killed US Soldiers In Twisted Ceremony(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.