Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,705 members, 7,827,584 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Does Atiku Abubakar Have 28 Children Really? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Does Atiku Abubakar Have 28 Children Really? (31564 Views)

Doguwa: A man With 4 Wives & 28 Children Has The Leadership Skills To Be Speaker / 2023: I’ve Flagged Off APC Campaigns With My 4 Wives, 28 Children - Doguwa / Does Atiku Really Own Mikano Or Propaganda? See Answer! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Does Atiku Abubakar Have 28 Children Really? by Toosure70: 8:01am On Feb 04, 2019
great.
Re: Does Atiku Abubakar Have 28 Children Really? by AngelicBeing: 8:02am On Feb 04, 2019
destiny322:
This is why we are voting him... He is the father of many nations the bible talked about...
The Abraham of our time...
Hahaha, Una go kill person with laugh for Nairaland.com, Hian, father of many nations, like seriously, Hahaha grin

1 Like

Re: Does Atiku Abubakar Have 28 Children Really? by dante0147: 8:03am On Feb 04, 2019
As far as there is enough mo way to take care of them and send them to school ... Born 40 sef if you fit
Re: Does Atiku Abubakar Have 28 Children Really? by adisabarber(m): 8:06am On Feb 04, 2019
9PBLIVE:
So I decided to visit Abubakar's wikipedia page to check his background following Nnamdi Kanu claim that he Atiku is from Cameroon.

On the Marriage and Family section, something shocked me, he has 28 children. How true is it?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atiku_Abubakar

You don't discuss people's personal lives in public.

1 Like

Re: Does Atiku Abubakar Have 28 Children Really? by Wantedmiller: 8:06am On Feb 04, 2019
My brother... if I thief money like Atiku, I will born one state.......

1 Like

Re: Does Atiku Abubakar Have 28 Children Really? by Hafeezcodex1(m): 8:08am On Feb 04, 2019
Group of mad people, if he is a good leader he will show up, not hiding and putting life's of people he called his follower at risk.

Mad Innamdi Kanu

1 Like

Re: Does Atiku Abubakar Have 28 Children Really? by Howmon: 8:09am On Feb 04, 2019
Yes, you moderately give birth to 2-4kids Atiku’s children are still going to take your kid’s jobs and resources. They will overpopulate the country and decide who becomes president by their population. They will also share your oil and natural resource. While your kids struggle to get Masters abroad, they already are director general of this and that.
Re: Does Atiku Abubakar Have 28 Children Really? by Wantedmiller: 8:09am On Feb 04, 2019
[quote author=adisabarber post=75396964]
You don't discuss people's personal nzuzu

Is ok shaaaa
Re: Does Atiku Abubakar Have 28 Children Really? by lexy2014: 8:15am On Feb 04, 2019
utenwuson:
Atiku has four wife and over 100 concubine, which of course Genevieve was one of them, now this small short girl Regina Daniel want to be nack on d assx by Atiku who takes burantashi before unleashing his dagger on women who loves his money..... She should ask Genevieve how atiku nearly destroy her assx by burantashi improvise nacks

Funny how Igbo's has flooded our ones dear Nairaland with enough hate for pmb....

Lemme ask first.....

What exactly did Goodluck Ebele Jonathan told the igbos prior to 2015 election that makes igbos hate pmb this much....

Igbo's says there was unity before buhari came in 2015 and buhari is the reason the country is presently not United but still gave him less than 5percent of their vote in 2015, he got just 14000 vote in the whole of enugu state when there was unity.

The division in this country as claimed by the south east could best be explained by GEJ Cos only him knows the enchantment he has used on the igbos.

Once again, Jonathan is 2 blame when buhari doesn't get it right grin cheesy
Re: Does Atiku Abubakar Have 28 Children Really? by Kingsley10000: 8:17am On Feb 04, 2019
Bigdeeee:
Who cares how many children a runaway Cameroonian thief Atiku has. We are sending that thief back to Cameroon grin
KANU is in order, during the plebiscite of 1961
some parts of northern cameroun opted to be in
Nigeria while those in the southern part decided to
remain in cameroun, recall that the lamodo of
Adamawa threatened to return to cameroun during
the 2014 confab when the south insisted on true
federalism, Atiku is a Cameronian no doubt about
that.

even obj has confirmed atiku's origin

al'camerooni
Re: Does Atiku Abubakar Have 28 Children Really? by Nobody: 8:17am On Feb 04, 2019
I'm yet to see any of them campaign for him though....
Re: Does Atiku Abubakar Have 28 Children Really? by AnanseK(m): 8:25am On Feb 04, 2019
Sholaco:
And if he have na u dey take care of them? Why can't people mind their own business

He takes care of them at our expense. They will soon be the owners of NNPC if the impossible happens and Atiku becomes the President.
Re: Does Atiku Abubakar Have 28 Children Really? by domino4211(m): 8:31am On Feb 04, 2019
lexy2014:

Once again, Jonathan is 2 blame when buhari doesn't get it right grin cheesy

Bro lexy...
Please did inec ad hoc staff training take place yesterday being a sunday??..
Really need to know.
Re: Does Atiku Abubakar Have 28 Children Really? by Clvot: 8:41am On Feb 04, 2019
It's not 28 ,it's 68 Children ,Even if He has 208 Children ,It's Atiku all the way . Zombies find another Statement ...
Re: Does Atiku Abubakar Have 28 Children Really? by olatunji0607: 8:44am On Feb 04, 2019
Father Abraham! This is whom we want to entrust our national treasury with.
Re: Does Atiku Abubakar Have 28 Children Really? by surevik(f): 8:46am On Feb 04, 2019
He has 1million concubine, 4000 wives is not your problem that's his personal life and we like it, I wish I was one of the concubines.
Buhari failed woefully in the area of integrating and uniting the country, he is so full of hate and bitterness cause he got a lesser vote from the eastern region and because of that decided to neglect the region. He lack forgiveness and has a harden heart, such is not good to rule a divers country like Nigeria. Most of GEJ achievements was in the North, yet the north never loved him.
utenwuson:
Atiku has four wife and over 100 concubine, which of course Genevieve was one of them, now this small short girl Regina Daniel want to be nack on d assx by Atiku who takes burantashi before unleashing his dagger on women who loves his money..... She should ask Genevieve how atiku nearly destroy her assx by burantashi improvise nacks

Funny how Igbo's has flooded our ones dear Nairaland with enough hate for pmb....

Lemme ask first.....

What exactly did Goodluck Ebele Jonathan told the igbos prior to 2015 election that makes igbos hate pmb this much....

Igbo's says there was unity before buhari came in 2015 and buhari is the reason the country is presently not United but still gave him less than 5percent of their vote in 2015, he got just 14000 vote in the whole of enugu state when there was unity.

The division in this country as claimed by the south east could best be explained by GEJ Cos only him knows the enchantment he has used on the igbos.
Re: Does Atiku Abubakar Have 28 Children Really? by mu2sa2: 8:47am On Feb 04, 2019
On the subject of womanising, just leave Atiku alone; he will score 0%, like Obasanjo. Atiku has 4 women as registered wives. He claims he has stopped womanising, but what of the numerous children he had out of wedlock? I don't think a chronic womaniser will disclose the number of his children or women - he may not even know, after all his only duty is to fvck on the go and pregnancy is just collateral damage to be settled once and for all by cash. Obasanjo is said to have given oil-well licence to one of his concubines - a president Atiku, given his history of unbridled philandering, can do the same or worse and this may explain why all sorts of characters are with him now.
Re: Does Atiku Abubakar Have 28 Children Really? by Nobody: 8:49am On Feb 04, 2019
adisabarber:

You don't discuss people's personal lives in public.
So this is not what the public should be aware of since he is contesting for the president?

Re: Does Atiku Abubakar Have 28 Children Really? by Mailthaddeus(m): 8:50am On Feb 04, 2019
9PBLIVE:
So I decided to visit Abubakar's wikipedia page to check his background following Nnamdi Kanu claim that he Atiku is from Cameroon.

On the Marriage and Family section, something shocked me, he has 28 children. How true is it?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atiku_Abubakar

Do u realize u can edit this wiki post and put anything u like?
Re: Does Atiku Abubakar Have 28 Children Really? by surevik(f): 8:50am On Feb 04, 2019
King Solomon, the most wisest king known to man had 300 wives, 700 concubines. Those that stop him from being a wise king?
Re: Does Atiku Abubakar Have 28 Children Really? by cardoctor(m): 8:51am On Feb 04, 2019
Only 28
Re: Does Atiku Abubakar Have 28 Children Really? by Nobody: 8:52am On Feb 04, 2019
Mailthaddeus:
Do u realize u can edit this wiki post and put anything u like?
yea
Re: Does Atiku Abubakar Have 28 Children Really? by 4LARINE(m): 8:55am On Feb 04, 2019
Training them with whose money?
What goes around comes around.
Re: Does Atiku Abubakar Have 28 Children Really? by daddyfreeman1(m): 8:56am On Feb 04, 2019
If Nigeria divides today we will go back to Cameroun;�
�Adamawa State Governor
Re: Does Atiku Abubakar Have 28 Children Really? by Afonja007: 9:13am On Feb 04, 2019
utenwuson:

Lemme ask first.....

you want to tell that your so called buhari is in love with igbo?if you see some of buharis statements during Jonathan's government You don't need a prophet to tell you that buhari is an Islamist a jihadist ,because of buharis statement innocent youth copers were massacred buhari is an evil man look at his appointments ,may God suffer buharis suppoters
Re: Does Atiku Abubakar Have 28 Children Really? by Hoodbilonia: 9:20am On Feb 04, 2019
Yes na.
Rrad abt his ish back then when jonah dey power
He is a bastard womanizer and fucs everything on skirt.
Re: Does Atiku Abubakar Have 28 Children Really? by Thunday1005(m): 9:26am On Feb 04, 2019
Wantedmiller:
My brother... if I thief money like Atiku, I will born one state.......
hahaha

Why

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

We Are No More Going To Pay Minimum Wage - Governors!! / Kwankwaso Supporters Involved In Fatal Accident On Their Way To Abuja. Photos / Army, Police Conduct House-to-House Raid For IPOB/ESN Members In South East

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.