Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,194 members, 7,860,282 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:51 AM

FG Plans To Intimidate 200 ‘uncooperative’ Judges, Wike Alleges - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Plans To Intimidate 200 ‘uncooperative’ Judges, Wike Alleges (9615 Views)

PDP Crisis: Iyorchia Ayu Collected ₦100m, ₦1bn From A Gov – Wike Alleges / 2023 Presidency: Dokpesi A Mole In PDP, Working For APC, Wike Alleges / Arthur Eze  Allegedly Uses EFCC To Intimidate, Harrass Nephews (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Plans To Intimidate 200 ‘uncooperative’ Judges, Wike Alleges by atakamus: 9:51am On Feb 04, 2019
Wike has seen his hand being cut off. All his mago mago with judges will soon backfire. Rubbish man
Re: FG Plans To Intimidate 200 ‘uncooperative’ Judges, Wike Alleges by YoungLionken(m): 10:25am On Feb 04, 2019
NEIGHBOUR:

You were at the meeting?
Ask again
Re: FG Plans To Intimidate 200 ‘uncooperative’ Judges, Wike Alleges by YoungLionken(m): 10:26am On Feb 04, 2019
Lucid1:

And you have proof that Buhari has been appointing less superior officers? Kindly share your proof

Who have that time to show you proof
Re: FG Plans To Intimidate 200 ‘uncooperative’ Judges, Wike Alleges by UFOdioh: 10:52am On Feb 04, 2019
Everybody Should Just Sit at home on 16/2/2016 and do not go out to vote in Nigerian election . In doing so,you have directly voted for Biafran Nation. The Only peaceful way to be free as UN, US, EU Ecowas & Isrealites Observers will be Coming in to Monitor the Sit at home! If we don't participate in Nigeria election then Biafran Land will Remain freedom without War. But going out to vote again will renew our forced stay in Nigeria for Another 100 years. As there's an evidence of Lord Lugard documents that after 100 year of Nigeria Amalgamation, every Region is free to go thier own way without a war and the 100 year has already expired from 1914 - 31.12.2013.which Ipob Officials have presented the copy to the International Community. Now we want to Shut down Biafran Land on 16/2/2019 to prove to the whole World that Biafrans are Ready to EXIT Nigeria. Make sure you share this message to all contacts in ur phone, I mean any lengths u can reach it's time, we have suffered, we have been marginalized, this is the time to say no without war, please sit at home does not call for war, nor a crime at all, please share, share to every living being around the world, ELOHIM bless you as you do so thanks.

Please share it to the members of your families back home let us get out of this miserable contraption called Nigeria once and for all udo diri unu.
Re: FG Plans To Intimidate 200 ‘uncooperative’ Judges, Wike Alleges by toplinetrtrend: 11:07am On Feb 04, 2019
Lucid1:

Your hate for Buhari is the problem.

On Nairaland there's no dislike/hate button so we use like for both to highlight the poster's ignorance/brilliance.

Cheers cool

Any opposing view is now seen as hatred. Education has failed to liberate some people.
Re: FG Plans To Intimidate 200 ‘uncooperative’ Judges, Wike Alleges by hooohaaa: 1:51pm On Feb 04, 2019
WHO IS INTIMIDATING WHO?

Re: FG Plans To Intimidate 200 ‘uncooperative’ Judges, Wike Alleges by Larryndelaw: 2:58pm On Feb 04, 2019
If the judges dont jave any skeletons they shouldn't be worry.
Re: FG Plans To Intimidate 200 ‘uncooperative’ Judges, Wike Alleges by TIGRITIS: 3:08pm On Feb 04, 2019
[s]
toplinetrtrend:

Because your comments show that you are anan ignorant person. Considering your level of ignorance, I found myself wondering if you were not born an immbecile.

You are even funky in ignorance. So, I won't let you feed people with error. You are an ignoble entity, an entity without honour.

This isn't about ipob; it is about your emptiness. You want to play this game? Then be my guest.
[/s]
Coming from a pig whose only means of livelihood ranges from robbery to drug peddling. Is your mother not a prostitute? How were you born? Can you remember?
In case you don't know, you are one of those bastards whose prostitute mothers were impregnated by pigs for gala and coke in baby factory in abia.

If you are not a bastard, don't invite a mod to your rescue. Foolish pig feeling funky in a faceless forum. I can bet, if a bastard like you come close to me in person, you dare not grunt like the pig you are. Filthy animal born of a prostitute. That pig that impregnated your mother should be sacrificed for the goddess of foolishness.

Yes, I will happily be your guest, but don't be a coward by calling the mod.
Re: FG Plans To Intimidate 200 ‘uncooperative’ Judges, Wike Alleges by TIGRITIS: 3:17pm On Feb 04, 2019
[s]
toplinetrtrend:

Any opposing view is now seen as hatred. Education has failed to liberate some people.
[/s]
These are the kind of criminals whose existence remain a curse to this country and until they are wiped out totally, development will continue to elude us as a country.

Fool talking about education, I doubt a pig like you knows what education is even about. You are educated, yet continue to be on hangman's noose in asia for international crime. Even that bearded coward that led 3m of your foolish forefathers to their grave, is he educated?
Re: FG Plans To Intimidate 200 ‘uncooperative’ Judges, Wike Alleges by zoedew: 7:10pm On Feb 04, 2019
This coming from a Life Bencher is an all time low which demeans the legal profession in Nigeria the more!
Re: FG Plans To Intimidate 200 ‘uncooperative’ Judges, Wike Alleges by zoedew: 7:13pm On Feb 04, 2019
TIGRITIS:
[s][/s]
These are the kind of criminals whose existence remain a curse to this country and until they are wiped out totally, development will continue to elude us as a country.

Fool talking about education, I doubt a pig like you knows what education is even about. You are educated, yet continue to be on hangman's noose in asia for international crime. Even that bearded coward that led 3m of your foolish forefathers to their grave, is he educated?

Oh No! Will you stop that!! Col. Emeka Ojukwu Rtd. had the best education money could buy in his times! Check properly Sir!
Re: FG Plans To Intimidate 200 ‘uncooperative’ Judges, Wike Alleges by TIGRITIS: 7:36pm On Feb 04, 2019
zoedew:

Oh No! Will you stop that!! Col. Emeka Ojukwu Rtd. had the best education money could buy in his times! Check properly Sir!
Education is not just about the certificate you are holding. There are professors worse than illiterates.

Ojukwu is worse than illiterates for foolishly taking over 3m gullibles to the slaughter.
Re: FG Plans To Intimidate 200 ‘uncooperative’ Judges, Wike Alleges by zoedew: 8:27pm On Feb 04, 2019
TIGRITIS:

Education is not just about the certificate you are holding. There are professors worse than illiterates.

Ojukwu is worse than illiterates for foolishly taking over 3m gullibles to the slaughter.

It’s more about his family upbringing than the sound education you thought he never had!
Re: FG Plans To Intimidate 200 ‘uncooperative’ Judges, Wike Alleges by Lovemaester: 12:56am On Feb 05, 2019
jchioma:
The quest to retain power at all cost has turned Buhari into a despot and tyrant, forgetting that power is transient.

Posterity will not favour him for allowing evil cabals take rein of this government.

pls shut up, u are been fooled by a thug and a serial killer of his own people who has bribed judges to deliver justice in his favour,
Re: FG Plans To Intimidate 200 ‘uncooperative’ Judges, Wike Alleges by Lovemaester: 1:00am On Feb 05, 2019
SaiAtikuTill203:
Join the moving train that leads to prosperityit is better for a Cameroonian to lead Us to heaven than for a Nigerian who is a native here to lead us to hellThere's a huge difference between HE Atiku Abubakar and the lifeless one. The lifeless one is naturally unintelligent and extremely rigid, can't differentiate his left from his right and has no plan to change the system. He's like a remote control.
Atiku is flexible and a business friendly guy who has friends everywhere and already has a policy framework which he's going to pursue vigorously for the betterment of NigeriansWe shall officially hand over the title of Wailing wailer to ZOMBIES after Feb 16ththe first step towards progress in any democratic society is never to allow a failed government return to power. Even though I thought and knew Buhari was a higher evil than Jonathan, I was happy at Jonathan’s defeat, because it meant that Nigerians had learnt not to repeat failure. Whether or not the coming elections are rigged, Nigerians must once again show their power against an incumbent failure. This is a way to build up an ideology against bad governance and myopic leadership. It does not mean that I think Atiku is far better than Buhari, but I know that Buhari has done nothing that warrants his re-election.

my guy shut up, even if atiku rapes ur mother, u will still vote for him because of ur hatred for buhari and love for corruption, so stop giving us this unnecessary writeup
Re: FG Plans To Intimidate 200 ‘uncooperative’ Judges, Wike Alleges by Lovemaester: 1:04am On Feb 05, 2019
toplinetrtrend:
Looks like many people here on nairaland are naturally daft. Or maybe they prefer daftness because being daft is more convenient than being sensible.

One Zombie called Corrinthians said here yesterday that atiku handed over Bakassi peninsular to Cameroon; will it surprise you that up to 241 nairalanders liked the post, a post that reeks of ignorance and complete mental emptiness?

It indicates that many people here have very short memory or are too lazy to read.

A simple Google Search will show that:

The Bakassi peninsular case was taken to Hague by Cameroon in 1994, long before atiku even became VP.

The case was finally determined by Hague on 10th October, 2002 and it was ceded to Cameroon in line with the Anglo-German Agreement of 1913.
Interestingly, a Nigerian judge, Prince Bola Ajibola was among the 17 judges that determined the case at the Hague.

Obasanjo then signed the Green Tea Agreement in 2008 to finally hand over Bakassi peninsular to Cameroon.

And to think 241 nairalanders were too daft to read before following the likeslikes of Corrinthians is baffling. Though it isn't surprising; you can only support Buhari if you are as shamelessly daft as this. And to think they are claiming sophistication. Sophistication in daftness, I guess.

why are you defending atiku, are u older and wiser than obj who said his parental background is suspicious, my guy go and sit down

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Plans To Intimidate 200 ‘uncooperative’ Judges, Wike Alleges by deomelo: 5:26am On Feb 05, 2019
Wike said that strategic and credible intelligence intercepted by him revealed that a federal minister told a gathering that, following the “destabilisation of the Supreme Court,” the next target would be the Court of Appeal and Federal High Court.

And this lying asshole is a governor?

grin grin
Re: FG Plans To Intimidate 200 ‘uncooperative’ Judges, Wike Alleges by toplinetrtrend: 8:06pm On Feb 05, 2019
Lovemaester:

why are you defending atiku, are u older and wiser than obj who said his parental background is suspicious, my guy go and sit down

As a complete human being that is not mad or senseless, what should control your decisions and beliefs? What someone said or the facts that are available? Stop insulting those who sent you to school.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/1959_Northern_Cameroons_referendum
Re: FG Plans To Intimidate 200 ‘uncooperative’ Judges, Wike Alleges by TIGRITIS: 8:19pm On Feb 05, 2019
[s]
toplinetrtrend:

As a complete human being that is not mad or senseless, what should control your decisions and beliefs? What someone said or the facts that are available? Stop insulting those who sent you to school.

[/s]
Can you imagine this grass eating animal advising a human being who is a million times better than it.
Re: FG Plans To Intimidate 200 ‘uncooperative’ Judges, Wike Alleges by awuf2008: 8:40pm On Feb 05, 2019
Gov. Wike seems to have access to credible information, so when he says something, you better belief it or at your own peril.
Re: FG Plans To Intimidate 200 ‘uncooperative’ Judges, Wike Alleges by Lovemaester: 8:50pm On Feb 05, 2019
toplinetrtrend:

my guy shut up, when obj spoke against buhari and endorsed atiku u didn't check facts and precedents of obj tenure before u joined the bandwagon, now chicken has come home to roost u are bringing up facts riddled with bias and bigotry, u are not smarter than obj neither do u have privy knowledge as obj did before he made that assertion concerning atiku's background. all u have access to are altered records meant to fulfill political nuances and u are making noise abt facts

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sowore Tells FG To Pay Workers Between N100k-N250k / First News Apologises To Gbajabiamila Over Alleged $30 Billion Fraud Story / South West Produce More Oil Than South East. SW Is 2nd In Oil Production

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.