Stats: 3,152,856 members, 7,817,536 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Nnamdi Kanu Is A Very Useless Idiot. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Is A Very Useless Idiot. (1310 Views)

When U Have A Complete Useless Idiot As A President / "Nnamdi Kanu Is Not In Jerusalem" - Israeli Government Responds / Nnamdi Kanu Is Alive, Spotted In Jerusalem Praying, Poses With IPOB Members (2) (3) (4)

Nnamdi Kanu Is A Very Useless Idiot. by bastardmod: 12:06am On Feb 04, 2019
Running around like aa headless chicken.... Here, there, all over the place.
No strategic thinking just making noise.
Activism is useless without strategy,..
So you want igbos not to vote? You are a mad man.
Why were you posing with an elected British parliamentarian?? And you don't want igbos to have elected representatives?? You better keep that dirty mouth shut or else you will lose every thing going for you. Nonsense
E no go better for enemies of ndigbo

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Very Useless Idiot. by NinjaMetahuman: 12:15am On Feb 04, 2019
better calm down

same nnamadi kanu will be your hero again when al camerooni loses the election.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Very Useless Idiot. by bastardmod: 12:17am On Feb 04, 2019
NinjaMetahuman:
better calm down

I deal with principles. People may change and I dump them. But my principles are non-negotiable

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Very Useless Idiot. by NinjaMetahuman: 12:23am On Feb 04, 2019
bastardmod:

I deal with principles. People may change and I dump them. But my principles are non-negotiable
oh

so kanu's principle of asking for no lefeledum no erection has suddenly changed because he exposed a certain fake fulani from cameroon cheesy

choii

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Very Useless Idiot. by Goddys(m): 12:27am On Feb 04, 2019

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Very Useless Idiot. by Arthurity1(m): 12:27am On Feb 04, 2019
bastardmod:
Why were you posing with an elected British parliamentarian?? And you don't want igbos to have elected representatives?? You better keep that dirty mouth shut or else you will lose every thing going for you. Nonsense
Is it today that you realised that he doesn't have common sense?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Very Useless Idiot. by bastardmod: 12:28am On Feb 04, 2019
NinjaMetahuman:
oh

so kanu's principle of asking for no lefeledum no erection has suddenly changed because he exposed a certain fake fulani from cameroon cheesy

choii
My principle is the pursuit of the Supreme good of the igbo nation. At this time, boycotting the elections will subvert that aim.

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Very Useless Idiot. by bastardmod: 12:29am On Feb 04, 2019
Arthurity1:

Is it today that you realised that he doesn't have common sense?
Sometimes he makes sense. But on this one he's goofed
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Very Useless Idiot. by nwanyionitsha: 12:30am On Feb 04, 2019
Kanu is a nonentity.
He collected 50million naira bribe from buhari thru one UK based business man.
He will never get a dime from Atiku because we have made up our minds to vote.
He is just after money. And also note below

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Very Useless Idiot. by nwanyionitsha: 12:31am On Feb 04, 2019
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Very Useless Idiot. by NinjaMetahuman: 12:34am On Feb 04, 2019
bastardmod:

My principle is the pursuit of the Supreme good of the igbo nation. At this time, boycotting the elections will subvert that aim.
oh so you know better than our great director?

when he asked you to boycott anambra's election? what has igbo nation benefited from failing to listen to him?

you are number enemy of igbos.. efulefu.

our director has spoken

No referendum, no election.

you can continue to lick you fake fulani from cameroon's ass while we real igbos boycott zoo election cheesy

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Very Useless Idiot. by bastardmod: 12:35am On Feb 04, 2019
Goddys:

Shut up and read this

https://www.nairaland.com/5000918/atiku-may-not-qualify-run#75392571
Which country was obasanjo born into? Was there an independent Nigerian nation at the time of his birth? Why did he become president?

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Very Useless Idiot. by bastardmod: 12:36am On Feb 04, 2019
NinjaMetahuman:
oh so you know better than our great director?

when he asked you to boycott anambra's election? what has igbo nation benefited from failing to listen to him?

you are number enemy of igbos.. efulefu.

our director has spoken

No referendum, no election.

you can continue to lick you fake fulani from cameroon's ass while we real igbos boycott zoo election cheesy
See how enemies of ndigbo are running up and down bcoz of Mr kanu... Smh

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Very Useless Idiot. by nijabazaar: 12:37am On Feb 04, 2019
Nnamdi has lost my respect....

When he started with the Sudani stuff, i said this guy x deviating from our dear Biafran struggle and now this Cameron fuvkery??

He should go and stuff his arse with charcoal. He has now gone rabid...

African activists never get strategy.

Just look at that Venezuelan young guy. Very tacit and strategic. Kanu, i am afraid, has lost it

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Very Useless Idiot. by NinjaMetahuman: 12:38am On Feb 04, 2019
bastardmod:

See how enemies of ndigbo are running up and down bcoz of Mr kanu... Smh
efulefu

what our great dilector saw while sitting, small pikin like yourself cannot see it if you climb world trade center. cheesy

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Very Useless Idiot. by bastardmod: 12:40am On Feb 04, 2019
nijabazaar:
Nnamdi has lost my respect....
He's either being naive or positively working for Mr buhari

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Very Useless Idiot. by gidgiddy: 1:00am On Feb 04, 2019
bastardmod:

All the voting Igbos and the rest of Nigerians have done since 1960 to date has only led to Nigeria becoming porverty capital of the world.

So please remind me the essence of voting again if you dont mind?

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Very Useless Idiot. by nwanyionitsha: 1:02am On Feb 04, 2019
Bigdeeee:
grin Igbos take note:

16 February 2019 is Referendum Day in Igbo Land - Nnamdi Kanu

IPOB Worldwide Announces Date For Biafra Referendum

IPOB Press Release

We the global family of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) ably led by Mazi Nnamdi Kanu wish to announce officially to the people of Biafra both home and in the diaspora, friends of Biafra and lovers of freedom that our supreme leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is currently in London to join his family and see a newborn child he hadn't seen because of his illegal incarceration and detention since 2015. He will also discuss with IPOB top family members in London to finalize the way forward for Biafra referendum that will hold on February 16, 2019, along with the Nigeria presidential poll.

IPOB Leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu,'s relocation to the United Kingdom from his base in Israel was actually to perfect arrangements on Biafra referendum scheduled to hold 16th February 2019 to ascertain number of those who want Nigeria politics and those who want Biafra freedom through a peaceful and democratic process for the sovereignty of our dear nation Biafra. Our leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is currently meeting with IPOB high command in Europe to perfect plans for the referendum which will go side by side with the February 16 presidential poll.

On Friday last week our leader, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu arrived Leeds airport in England where our Deputy leader Mazi Uche Mefor and other top IPOB members based in the UK received him. IPOB leader and other top IPOB high command are expected to meet with European Union ( EU) officials to gather more international support for the Biafra proposal. Recently Mazi Nnamdi Kanu had been holding "useful talks" with a number of diplomats on a successful referendum bids for Biafra on 16 February 2019, and we can assure you that the majority of them have given their assurances and the proposal has received tremendous support from many key allies who see self-determination for Biafra as the best solution to the present Nigeria problem.

The details and outcome of the referendum on Saturday 16th February will determine the position of Biafra people in the coming weeks. The test will be side by side with Nigeria presidential election next month to examine how many people boycotted the forthcoming presidential election. On the format of the referendum, the planned boycott of the forthcoming presidential election would be a barometer to measure those who want Biafra and those who want to remain in Nigeria. The success of the sit-at-home order during the presidential poll in Biafra land will be a confirmation that Biafra is no longer under the bondage of one Nigeria. The truth is that by the time Nigeria will wake from the looming political crisis she will only discover that Biafra is already a sovereign nation.

We are sure for peaceful and rancour-free referendum because international observers and media platforms will be on ground to monitor the exercise on that day. It is important we remind Nigerians once again that the on-going political developments in the country only confirm that Nigeria cannot work together as one country and Biafra must be a sovereign nation.

COMRADE EMMA POWERFUL MEDIA AND PUBLICITY SECRETARY FOR IPOB.

Published by:
Chibuike John Nebeokike
For: IPOB

http://www.ipob.org/2019/01/ipob-worldwide-announces-date-for.html?m=1

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Very Useless Idiot. by SalamRushdie: 1:03am On Feb 04, 2019
Kanu is clearly working for Buhari

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Very Useless Idiot. by Nobody: 1:14am On Feb 04, 2019
bastardmod:
[s]Running around like aa headless chicken.... Here, there, all over the place.
E no go better for enemies of ndigbo[/s]

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Very Useless Idiot. by nwanyionitsha: 1:17am On Feb 04, 2019
[quote author=Olu20090 post=75393022][/quote]

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Very Useless Idiot. by Kingsley10000: 2:45am On Feb 04, 2019
NinjaMetahuman:
better calm down

same nnamadi kanu will be your hero again when al camerooni loses the election. cheesy
Nnamdi Kanu

Buhari=jubril'al sudani from Sudan

Atiku=Mbömà Mustapha abubakar al'camerooni from Cameroon

so we have two foreigners contesting presidential election in Nigeria

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Very Useless Idiot. by Kingsley10000: 2:48am On Feb 04, 2019
u know what? I've known about it for years, my friend who is a Fulani lady from Adamawa once told me when Atiku was the VP, that no one would tell for sure where Atiku was from even though he was raised in Lamido of Adamawa palace, but his origin was not known pls when is Cameroonian presidential election?

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Very Useless Idiot. by bastardmod: 6:57am On Feb 04, 2019

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Very Useless Idiot. by bastardmod: 7:01am On Feb 04, 2019
Bigdeeee:
grin Igbos take note:

16 February 2019 is Referendum Day in Igbo Land - Nnamdi Kanu

IPOB Worldwide Announces Date For Biafra Referendum

IPOB Press Release

We the global family of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) ably led by Mazi Nnamdi Kanu wish to announce officially to the people of Biafra both home and in the diaspora, friends of Biafra and lovers of freedom that our supreme leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is currently in London to join his family and see a newborn child he hadn't seen because of his illegal incarceration and detention since 2015. He will also discuss with IPOB top family members in London to finalize the way forward for Biafra referendum that will hold on February 16, 2019, along with the Nigeria presidential poll.

IPOB Leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu,'s relocation to the United Kingdom from his base in Israel was actually to perfect arrangements on Biafra referendum scheduled to hold 16th February 2019 to ascertain number of those who want Nigeria politics and those who want Biafra freedom through a peaceful and democratic process for the sovereignty of our dear nation Biafra. Our leader Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is currently meeting with IPOB high command in Europe to perfect plans for the referendum which will go side by side with the February 16 presidential poll.

On Friday last week our leader, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu arrived Leeds airport in England where our Deputy leader Mazi Uche Mefor and other top IPOB members based in the UK received him. IPOB leader and other top IPOB high command are expected to meet with European Union ( EU) officials to gather more international support for the Biafra proposal. Recently Mazi Nnamdi Kanu had been holding "useful talks" with a number of diplomats on a successful referendum bids for Biafra on 16 February 2019, and we can assure you that the majority of them have given their assurances and the proposal has received tremendous support from many key allies who see self-determination for Biafra as the best solution to the present Nigeria problem.

The details and outcome of the referendum on Saturday 16th February will determine the position of Biafra people in the coming weeks. The test will be side by side with Nigeria presidential election next month to examine how many people boycotted the forthcoming presidential election. On the format of the referendum, the planned boycott of the forthcoming presidential election would be a barometer to measure those who want Biafra and those who want to remain in Nigeria. The success of the sit-at-home order during the presidential poll in Biafra land will be a confirmation that Biafra is no longer under the bondage of one Nigeria. The truth is that by the time Nigeria will wake from the looming political crisis she will only discover that Biafra is already a sovereign nation.

We are sure for peaceful and rancour-free referendum because international observers and media platforms will be on ground to monitor the exercise on that day. It is important we remind Nigerians once again that the on-going political developments in the country only confirm that Nigeria cannot work together as one country and Biafra must be a sovereign nation.

COMRADE EMMA POWERFUL MEDIA AND PUBLICITY SECRETARY FOR IPOB.

Published by:
Chibuike John Nebeokike
For: IPOB

http://www.ipob.org/2019/01/ipob-worldwide-announces-date-for.html?m=1
See what a thinking human is believing enough to tell others. grin
You are conducting a referendum by yourself?
I can see you are really working for buhari jubril... But God pass una...

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Very Useless Idiot. by bastardmod: 7:03am On Feb 04, 2019
Kingsley10000:
u know what? I've known about it for years, my
friend who is a Fulani lady from Adamawa once told
me when Atiku was the VP, that no one would tell
for sure where Atiku was from even though he was
raised in Lamido of Adamawa palace, but his origin
was not known pls when is Cameroonian
presidential election?
Whether you like it or not... Buhari is going back to daura.
We will never forget the assault on the igbo nation.
I don't care how much he gave you
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Very Useless Idiot. by Corrinthians(m): 7:07am On Feb 04, 2019
NinjaMetahuman:
better calm down

Leave that Afonjo to be talking crap. I'm just waiting to hear from FFK and Fayose about this. cool

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Very Useless Idiot. by bastardmod: 7:08am On Feb 04, 2019
Afonjaaaaaaa grin cheesy
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Very Useless Idiot. by bastardmod: 7:08am On Feb 04, 2019
Corrinthians:
Leave that Afonjo to be talking crap. I'm just waiting to hear from FFK and Fayose about this. cool

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Is A Very Useless Idiot. by bastardmod: 7:12am On Feb 04, 2019
See as apc zombies are trying very hard to achieve erection so as to masturbate on this thread... Yet prick no gree stand. Back to daura in a goal. Ndi ara

Biafra:Jubril Met Trump Not Buhari. Nnamdi Kalu Expalins With Getty Images.video / Nig leaders and laws are too dumb: 10 Yr-old Nig child accepted in British Univ. / President Buhari And VP Retain Similar Property As Four Years, Claim Integrity.

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57