Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,914 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

25-year Old Nigerian Lady Celebrates 3rd Wedding Anniversary With 6 Children - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 25-year Old Nigerian Lady Celebrates 3rd Wedding Anniversary With 6 Children (584 Views)

Busty Lady Celebrates Her Boyfriend's Birthday In Bed. Got Nigerians Talking / Nigerian Lady Celebrates 10 Years Without Sex / Busty Lady Celebrates 22nd Birthday With A Cleavage-Baring Outfit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

25-year Old Nigerian Lady Celebrates 3rd Wedding Anniversary With 6 Children by iGISTM0RE: 6:13am On Feb 04, 2019
A Nigerian lady on Facebook identified as Chidimma Offor is celebrating having six children in a space of three years.

According to reports, her first pregnancy was about three years ago and she gave birth to triplets but she lost one of the babies. Now, she's just welcomed a set of quadriplets making it a total of 6 children in three years of marriage.

In her words, 'at 25, within 3years of marriage, we've bn blessed with 6 beautiful babies. Trust me when i say it wasnt an easy journey, but it's bn worth it. Say hello baby somkenechukwu (female), sobenna(male),somfechukwu (female),chimsonarii(female) newest addy to my not so lil family. My God is awesome! Ehee! Ndi gym i'm now ready o. Taking this slay game to an entirely new level'.

See more; http://gistmore.com/25-year-old-nigerian-lady-celebrates-3rd-wedding-anniversary-with-6-children

Re: 25-year Old Nigerian Lady Celebrates 3rd Wedding Anniversary With 6 Children by iGISTM0RE: 6:14am On Feb 04, 2019

Re: 25-year Old Nigerian Lady Celebrates 3rd Wedding Anniversary With 6 Children by Macabeus: 6:22am On Feb 04, 2019
While some couples are looking for just one child to call their own
Re: 25-year Old Nigerian Lady Celebrates 3rd Wedding Anniversary With 6 Children by Caseless: 6:55am On Feb 04, 2019
Igbo amaka!

Baby factory owners right now

Re: 25-year Old Nigerian Lady Celebrates 3rd Wedding Anniversary With 6 Children by habsydiamond(m): 8:04am On Feb 04, 2019
No be small thing be this oo.... giving birth to many babies at once comes with risk of losing one of the babies...simply because there will be fight for survival between the kids...I pray God will grant them long life and prosperity

(1) (Reply)

Photos- Burkina Faso Motor Rider BURNT ALIVE Into ASHES By Wicked Ghanaians / 18±!!! Man Caught Having S*x In A Car. Watch Video Below / What's The Most Beautiful Piece Of Music You've Ever Heard? Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.