Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,415 members, 7,822,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

2019 Elections: No Going Back On Manual Results Collation, Transmission – INEC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Elections: No Going Back On Manual Results Collation, Transmission – INEC (18881 Views)

Tinubu Files Suit To Stop LP, PDP From Halting Results’ Collation / 2022 Osun Governorship Election: INEC Official Results, Collation & Announcement / Results Collation Begins In Rivers State (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019 Elections: No Going Back On Manual Results Collation, Transmission – INEC by myhotbrain: 10:11am On Feb 04, 2019
AccessME:
Nigeria of 2015 is alot different from Nigeria of today. Things are more difficult and hard to get in this present time than 2015 upwards when things was easier and there was money everywhere during goodluck tenure i was forming to get Inec adhoc work buh today i'm struggling to b shortlisted due to the fact that the crowd in the training was just too much compared to 2015 people were very few and people easily get selected buh today the reverse is the case particularly due to the contemporary hardship and difficulties like never b4 imposed by Buhari insensivity of Nigeria economy and incoherence of giving more attention to diversify the economy and making things cheap for the living standard of the people, he is busy witchaunting corrupt politicians from the opposition all in the name of fighting corruption at the expense economy diversification.

I Curse those that still want to Vote Buhari this Coming Election. You people have no conscience!

I am not surprised that you did not get the job, you are a slowpoke!
You do not even know how to use your punctuation, nor spell words correctly. Shame!

Because there is no free money to share this time as opposed to 2015,
you are here expressing your idiocy and frustration...Wow!
Re: 2019 Elections: No Going Back On Manual Results Collation, Transmission – INEC by deking(m): 10:14am On Feb 04, 2019
truthstands20:
This is very unfortunate. The world is moving to technological age and electronic transmission of result and we are still battling with manual process. This is to facilitate rigging by APC but it will lot work. The world is watching and any move to truncate the will of the people will be resisted. INEC should do a clean job if they have the interest of this country at heart. Let them not make this country to boil by being partisan.

There is some form of electronic transmission. INEC receives the details of number of accredited voters electronically. The raise a flag when this is different from the number of votes cast.

Difficult I am sure they will also transmit the final results at each PU electronically but need the hard copy to for reference sake. If all co-operate everything would be smooth. Just tell your supports to go and vote , stand aside to see the votes counted and transmit the results.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Elections: No Going Back On Manual Results Collation, Transmission – INEC by Erastuslove: 10:22am On Feb 04, 2019
That means wayo and cancellation continued
Re: 2019 Elections: No Going Back On Manual Results Collation, Transmission – INEC by albaniy1: 10:42am On Feb 04, 2019
AccessME:
Nigeria of 2015 is alot different from Nigeria of today. Things are more difficult and hard to get in this present time than 2015 upwards when things was easier and there was money everywhere during goodluck tenure i was forming to get Inec adhoc work buh today i'm struggling to b shortlisted due to the fact that the crowd in the training was just too much compared to 2015 people were very few and people easily get selected buh today the reverse is the case particularly due to the contemporary hardship and difficulties like never b4 imposed by Buhari insensivity of Nigeria economy and incoherence of giving more attention to diversify the economy and making things cheap for the living standard of the people, he is busy witchaunting corrupt politicians from the opposition all in the name of fighting corruption at the expense economy diversification.

I Curse my father for not using condom to prevent my pregnancy . You people have no conscience!(my father & mother)
Re: 2019 Elections: No Going Back On Manual Results Collation, Transmission – INEC by HomeOfMe(f): 11:16am On Feb 04, 2019
Racoon:
When the world is advancing making more technological breakthrough with the advent of improvement in scientific process, an electoral body & government in Nigeria today is insisting on remaining backward. undecided
They deliberately do not want to invest in that technology because they feel it won't favor them. It's easier for them to rig manually.
Re: 2019 Elections: No Going Back On Manual Results Collation, Transmission – INEC by UncletC: 11:56am On Feb 04, 2019
Racoon:
When the world is advancing making more technological breakthrough with the advent of improvement in scientific process, an electoral body & government in Nigeria today is insisting on remaining backward. undecided
are you sure you read this post, or you just want to comment for the sake of commenting.. mumu liking your unthoughtful comment wonders me....
INEC says election will be manually collated and at the same time electronically transmitted so as to ascertain authenticity...... and you are here vomiting rubbish backwardness...... what is wrong manually collating to resolve any form of doubt knowing the kind of nation Nigeria is
Re: 2019 Elections: No Going Back On Manual Results Collation, Transmission – INEC by Indispensable85(m): 11:59am On Feb 04, 2019
AccessME:

I Curse those that still want to Vote Buhari this Coming Election. You people have no conscience!

You're a bloody tyrant.
What is democracy if people aren't free to make their choices of whom to vote for?
You've made your own choice freely,but lay curse on others for making their own choice too.
Aren't you a dictator? It's easy to point accusing fingers at others,just look at what you wrote.
This is the problem with Nigeria, hypocrites everywhere.
Re: 2019 Elections: No Going Back On Manual Results Collation, Transmission – INEC by UncletC: 12:01pm On Feb 04, 2019
HomeOfMe:
They deliberately do not want to invest in that technology because they feel it won't favor them. It's easier for them to rig manually.
did you care to read or you are just following someone?
the collation is in two ways.....
manually and electronically.... are you sure you used to read inec position on this election... or you are doing follow follow on Nairaland
Re: 2019 Elections: No Going Back On Manual Results Collation, Transmission – INEC by awuf2008: 1:20pm On Feb 04, 2019
Now inec is blaming the Nattional Assembly for electoral bill that was not signed by Pmb, what an irony of life. I doubt if this present inec would not compromise.
Re: 2019 Elections: No Going Back On Manual Results Collation, Transmission – INEC by salam1(m): 1:34pm On Feb 04, 2019
AccessME:

if only your course will have any effect and may that hardship continue in ur life
Re: 2019 Elections: No Going Back On Manual Results Collation, Transmission – INEC by etrouble: 1:37pm On Feb 04, 2019
AccessME:

Why are you cursing yourself and your family nah? I am voting PMB/PYO, you can then go and die.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DPR: Nigeria’s Oil Reserves Will Run Dry In 49 Years / Lekki Shootings: Sanwo-olu Must Appear Before Panel, #endsars Lawyer Insists / Peter Obi, Obi Cubana, Adeleke, Arthur Eze, Davido Nominated For Man Of The Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.