Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,324 members, 7,811,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

Ritualists Buying Ladies Natural Hair For N450k - Paul Ezeudo Tweet Oracle - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ritualists Buying Ladies Natural Hair For N450k - Paul Ezeudo Tweet Oracle (28007 Views)

Lady And Her Mother Nabbed For Conniving To Sell Her Baby For N450k In Imo State / Driver Arrested For Stealing Boss N3.5m Van & Selling It For N450k / US Based Nigerian Lady Scammed Of N450k By Fraudsters, See How They Did It. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ritualists Buying Ladies Natural Hair For N450k - Paul Ezeudo Tweet Oracle by Daretee: 2:14pm On Feb 04, 2019
B
Re: Ritualists Buying Ladies Natural Hair For N450k - Paul Ezeudo Tweet Oracle by SEONaijaExpert: 2:14pm On Feb 04, 2019
I pity many people that ignores and rubbish activities of the spirit realm.

No wonder the children of darkness are wiser in their generation.
Re: Ritualists Buying Ladies Natural Hair For N450k - Paul Ezeudo Tweet Oracle by tareigns(m): 2:15pm On Feb 04, 2019
luiscarter:
Moral lesson: money is the root of all evil
Being dead broke is...."Ross"
Re: Ritualists Buying Ladies Natural Hair For N450k - Paul Ezeudo Tweet Oracle by Nobody: 2:15pm On Feb 04, 2019
They have graduated from pants to Hair. Anyway, I will not be having such problem, My hair are in Braids tongue
Re: Ritualists Buying Ladies Natural Hair For N450k - Paul Ezeudo Tweet Oracle by MyGeneration(m): 2:16pm On Feb 04, 2019
How did you know if you are not one
Re: Ritualists Buying Ladies Natural Hair For N450k - Paul Ezeudo Tweet Oracle by Badonasty(m): 2:18pm On Feb 04, 2019
Kingsmeal:
A Digital Strategist and influencer, Paul Ezeudo popularly know as Tweet Oracle have raised an alarm following a voice note a friend sent to him.

According to the lady, she claimed ritualists now use ladies natural hair instead of panties for rituals.

In the voice note, she advised or rather warned ladies to be careful whenever they visits a saloon. That a nylon full of women's natural hair sells for N450k.

Paul Ezeudo, who shared the audio clip wrote;

A friend just sent me a Voice Note and it was shocking to hear her story.

Please ladies, if you visit the salon and they comb out your hair please pack it yourself and dispose it yourself.

A nylon full of women's natural hair sells for N450K for ritualists.

Please be WARNED !

Listen to the audio here and see reactions below...

women don really enter am
Re: Ritualists Buying Ladies Natural Hair For N450k - Paul Ezeudo Tweet Oracle by Smile4daddy(m): 2:18pm On Feb 04, 2019
Ladies must stop complaining.

Why do men really need money?

Na to impress/care for their woman.

You cannot eat were you don't work for.

They should be the means making the money we spend it on the lucky ones that will be alive
Re: Ritualists Buying Ladies Natural Hair For N450k - Paul Ezeudo Tweet Oracle by omojeesu(m): 2:20pm On Feb 04, 2019
If true (it is not unlikely that it is true) only those not in Christ will suffer consequences. Ditto for pants, bra, etc

Matthew

10:28 And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

10:29 Are not two sparrows sold for a farthing? and one of them shall not fall on the ground without your Father.

10:30 But the very hairs of your head are all numbered.

10:31 Fear ye not therefore, ye are of more value than many sparrows.
Re: Ritualists Buying Ladies Natural Hair For N450k - Paul Ezeudo Tweet Oracle by Alphaman007: 2:21pm On Feb 04, 2019
Justfunkira:
sakawa is now international shocked shocked
Be careful who you make friend's with.
Boy's are not smiling!!! shocked

MeanWhile,guys God bless you if you check my signature cry
Thanks
Re: Ritualists Buying Ladies Natural Hair For N450k - Paul Ezeudo Tweet Oracle by Nobody: 2:22pm On Feb 04, 2019
Kingsmeal:
A Digital Strategist and influencer, Paul Ezeudo popularly know as Tweet Oracle have raised an alarm following a voice note a friend sent to him.

According to the lady, she claimed ritualists now use ladies natural hair instead of panties for rituals.

In the voice note, she advised or rather warned ladies to be careful whenever they visits a saloon. That a nylon full of women's natural hair sells for N450k.

Please ladies, if you visit the salon and they comb out your hair please pack it yourself and dispose it yourself.

Please be WARNED !

it's not only women hair, they use men hair too undecided

1 Like

Re: Ritualists Buying Ladies Natural Hair For N450k - Paul Ezeudo Tweet Oracle by zeembab(m): 2:23pm On Feb 04, 2019
NIGERIANS ARE CRUEL AND WICKED PEOPLE.

HOW CAN WE HAVE A GOOD LEADER?

THE PEOPLE ARE EVIL.....BUT THEY WANT AN ANGELIC LEADER.
Re: Ritualists Buying Ladies Natural Hair For N450k - Paul Ezeudo Tweet Oracle by BiGVEEN58(m): 2:23pm On Feb 04, 2019
lol. these things dont work. watch how unlearned folks will now broadcast the message on social media. am just amazed how people just believe anything they read or hear. undecided

1 Like

Re: Ritualists Buying Ladies Natural Hair For N450k - Paul Ezeudo Tweet Oracle by EmekaBlue(m): 2:23pm On Feb 04, 2019
all these things dey trend fr india long ago

maybe na dem import am come here.
Re: Ritualists Buying Ladies Natural Hair For N450k - Paul Ezeudo Tweet Oracle by wink2015(m): 2:27pm On Feb 04, 2019
Kingsmeal:

Please be WARNED !

THEY HAVE LEFT FEMALE PANTIES

NOW IT IS NATURAL HAIR!

Yahoo Plus is now the insurance to prosperity for Nigeria youth.

God Almighty should intervene and sanitise this madness in Nigeria and Ghana.
Re: Ritualists Buying Ladies Natural Hair For N450k - Paul Ezeudo Tweet Oracle by Nobody: 2:28pm On Feb 04, 2019
Re: Ritualists Buying Ladies Natural Hair For N450k - Paul Ezeudo Tweet Oracle by Nobody: 2:28pm On Feb 04, 2019
Chinashopping84:
I still can't phantom how someone will just be buying pant weird

check my siggy

Fathom / Phantom
Re: Ritualists Buying Ladies Natural Hair For N450k - Paul Ezeudo Tweet Oracle by jrusky(m): 2:30pm On Feb 04, 2019
Again? Is this country under a curse? Pls na who we offend in this country Or what kind of nonsense is this again?

We are still battling with pant and bra now woman natural hair is the next chapter pls na wetin, na only us dey for Africa wey life too pepper us like this?
Re: Ritualists Buying Ladies Natural Hair For N450k - Paul Ezeudo Tweet Oracle by Eberex(m): 2:32pm On Feb 04, 2019
Guys make una never too happy o!

Very soon they will turn to the guys side. Boxers, stockings, singlet etc
Re: Ritualists Buying Ladies Natural Hair For N450k - Paul Ezeudo Tweet Oracle by naijapips02: 2:36pm On Feb 04, 2019
We would continue to go down this rediculouis road as long as there are still people willing to believe that they can invoke money out of thin air.

What baffles me is that even the seemingly educated ones still believe in blood money and money rituals .
Re: Ritualists Buying Ladies Natural Hair For N450k - Paul Ezeudo Tweet Oracle by kingi777: 2:36pm On Feb 04, 2019
I listened to the audio but doubt some aspect of the information. 1.The woman was still in the salon when the hairdresser was packing the hair into the nylon bag. Does it mean the hairdresser would be bold to do shady deals in the presence of her clients without consequences? 2. The man with his car pulled up at the salon and the hairdresser handed him the bags of hair in the presence of clients just like ? This story doesn't just add up.

2 Likes

Re: Ritualists Buying Ladies Natural Hair For N450k - Paul Ezeudo Tweet Oracle by Zombicmodz: 2:38pm On Feb 04, 2019
Haven't been to the salon since 2002....no problems..
Re: Ritualists Buying Ladies Natural Hair For N450k - Paul Ezeudo Tweet Oracle by purem(m): 2:39pm On Feb 04, 2019
freemanbubble:
Isoright

Humans are cursed but
Africans are a disgrace
And Nigerians are worse

How can someone in his or her right full sense believe pants and human air can make you wealthy

I don't need to argue with you, just goan put your natural hair where they would locate it
Re: Ritualists Buying Ladies Natural Hair For N450k - Paul Ezeudo Tweet Oracle by midehi2(f): 2:39pm On Feb 04, 2019
That voice note has some question mark, there is no way the saloon woman will take their hair in nylon right in front of the customers, and there is no way a man will pull over his car and collect the said hair from the saloon woman, abeg the story no add up.

My own view of the voice note is the speaker herself, she has a bad motive to sell the idea to ritualists so it can be effective, definitely it will circulate and ritualists will find a way to make hair work for them, the lady should be arrested.

2 Likes

Re: Ritualists Buying Ladies Natural Hair For N450k - Paul Ezeudo Tweet Oracle by midehi2(f): 2:40pm On Feb 04, 2019
kingi777:
I listened to the audio but doubt some aspect of the information. 1.The woman was still in the salon when the hairdresser was packing the hair into the nylon bag. Does it mean the hairdresser would be bold to do shady deals in the presence of her clients without consequences? 2. The man with his car pulled up at the salon and the hairdresser handed him the bags of hair in the presence of clients just like ? This story doesn't just add up.
Exactly my argument last night, it doesn't add up

1 Like

Re: Ritualists Buying Ladies Natural Hair For N450k - Paul Ezeudo Tweet Oracle by Numlock: 2:44pm On Feb 04, 2019
Which kind continent i wake up come find myself in?

Na wa ooo.
Re: Ritualists Buying Ladies Natural Hair For N450k - Paul Ezeudo Tweet Oracle by stag: 2:44pm On Feb 04, 2019
Is it also the lady who told him how much it sells for? How did she know how much it sells for?

Just because he wants to trend he starts another round of rumour?

All these hoaxes spread because majority of the population swallow anything they hear hook, line & sinker.

From Killer-number, to curing Ebola with salt, to pants for 350k, now to human hair for 450k

Dumbos undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ritualists Buying Ladies Natural Hair For N450k - Paul Ezeudo Tweet Oracle by Tonyprisca: 2:44pm On Feb 04, 2019
Grasp all lose all what a life.am even tired of this country no safer place anymore God please help us
Re: Ritualists Buying Ladies Natural Hair For N450k - Paul Ezeudo Tweet Oracle by CTGVenturesFCT(f): 2:44pm On Feb 04, 2019
There's nothing we won't hear. May God help us.
Soon, hair relaxer will be selling like hot cake because of fear of things like this.

Need cakes, coconut oil, carrot oil, lemon oil, pastries, car wash in Abuja? Call/whatsapp 07034794947 Or 08097829359. Home /office delivery available
Re: Ritualists Buying Ladies Natural Hair For N450k - Paul Ezeudo Tweet Oracle by midehi2(f): 2:50pm On Feb 04, 2019
jrusky:
Again? Is this country under a curse? Pls na who we offend in this country Or what kind of nonsense is this again?

We are still battling with pant and bra now woman natural hair is the next chapter pls na wetin, na only us dey for Africa wey life too pepper us like this?
That voice note no add up jor, its from the pit of hell to make ritualists reason using hair to work for them, try listen to the voice note again, no sense

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

‘Whistleblowers’ Spoil Day For Motorcycle Robbers In Ogun State. Photo / ''I'm No Badoo Gang Member'': Man In Vanguard Cover Photo Cries / Boss Chains His Apprentice Upside Down In Kaduna Over Client’s Change (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.