Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,817 members, 7,827,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

Ritualists Buying Ladies Natural Hair For N450k - Paul Ezeudo Tweet Oracle - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ritualists Buying Ladies Natural Hair For N450k - Paul Ezeudo Tweet Oracle (28032 Views)

Lady And Her Mother Nabbed For Conniving To Sell Her Baby For N450k In Imo State / Driver Arrested For Stealing Boss N3.5m Van & Selling It For N450k / US Based Nigerian Lady Scammed Of N450k By Fraudsters, See How They Did It. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ritualists Buying Ladies Natural Hair For N450k - Paul Ezeudo Tweet Oracle by DIIGZ(m): 10:55pm On Feb 04, 2019
luiscarter:
Moral lesson: money is the root of all evil
you see poverty itself na evil forest my brother
Re: Ritualists Buying Ladies Natural Hair For N450k - Paul Ezeudo Tweet Oracle by omojeesu(m): 7:43am On Feb 05, 2019
lakesider:

Christ is very partial ehnn.. Lol

Christ is not partial (neither is God).

God is creator of all. He gives us all things to remain alive and well.

BUT He wants us to enter into a higher level of relationship with Him by becoming His (adopted) children and Himself our Father BY CHOICE.

We are His creatures not by our personal choice. It was the will of our biological parents.

We become His children, however, when we ask Him to through a spiritual birth (born again) and come directly under His care with special promises, rights and privileges.

Except a man is born again...= Except a man is born of (by)(the Spirit of) God...= ....Except God gives birth to...= Except God becomes your Father...you can't enter the Kingdom of God.

It is this Fatherhood, this Father-Child relationship that makes it appear as if God is partial.

We are all creatures of God. But we are not all children of God.

Are you a child of God? I became one in 1983.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Oluwapelumi Orungbe 'Pelumi' Commits Suicide / How My N150,000 "Turned To Paper" & How I Fell Victim To "One Chance" - Man / Mother And Her Baby Killed In Nembe, Bayelsa As Joint Task Force Raid (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.