Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,758 members, 7,955,881 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:44 PM

"I'm Sure There's No God" Please Help Me To Answer These Questions If You Can. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "I'm Sure There's No God" Please Help Me To Answer These Questions If You Can. (2384 Views)

How Are You Sure There Will Be Nigeria In 2023? - Pastor Adeboye (Video) / Please Tell Us,how You Got The Thought "There Is No God Almighty / Breaking News: I Am Not Sure There Will Be An Election In 2019 – Pastor Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I'm Sure There's No God" Please Help Me To Answer These Questions If You Can. by PaulAris: 7:25pm On Feb 04, 2019
LordOfNaira:

Frankly, I don't understand a word of what you wrote.
Of cause you don't
With time you shall
And you shall with time
On a second thought, I wouldn't want you to understand. Wouldn't want to be blamed -for being the cause of you reconsidering your set of beliefs- by your fellow atheists would I

1 Like

Re: "I'm Sure There's No God" Please Help Me To Answer These Questions If You Can. by spongeisback: 7:37pm On Feb 04, 2019
Really? So how come whites still get sun burnt? How come blacks still get malaria?

Research about Lucy, till then don't quote me again.
A1PHA:
why is it hard for you to comprehend what I typed
I do not believe in evolution as you do. I believe God created humans and gave them the ability to adjust to different circumstances

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I'm Sure There's No God" Please Help Me To Answer These Questions If You Can. by 1Sharon(f): 7:40pm On Feb 04, 2019
amyblessed:

So who now created Harry Potter? Is he not a human being like you?

Harry potter is not a human, he's a wizard!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I'm Sure There's No God" Please Help Me To Answer These Questions If You Can. by Nobody: 8:08pm On Feb 04, 2019
spongeisback:
Really? So how come whites still get sun burnt? How come blacks still get malaria?

Research about Lucy, till then don't quote me again.
what lucy
Re: "I'm Sure There's No God" Please Help Me To Answer These Questions If You Can. by 1Sharon(f): 9:26pm On Feb 04, 2019
A1PHA:
that was not specified in the Bible
What's the point of your question

Neither was the race of Jesus..but ppl still assume he's white

Cos if you think Adam and Eve were white, then it's impossible for black ppl to come from their loins. You either accept they were black, or accept that the bible is drunk

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I'm Sure There's No God" Please Help Me To Answer These Questions If You Can. by LordOfNaira: 3:34pm On Feb 06, 2019
PaulAris:

Absurd claims you claim?
What is wrong with people sef. I believe English isn't d problem, you're just avoiding answering the question as you're supposed to.
A theist asked you to propound her set of questions with your supposed ideology, that of an atheist. But nah, you squeezing the question, making sure the aim has totally dripped out
Now who said anything about evidences in the light of it.
Cause I find it hypocrisy to not find the WHY of your belief and tackle the HOW of another person's belief.
That's why I find y'all atheist funny when you tackle a Christian on their set of beliefs with the words of the Bible(the Law that governs them). I mean since y'all do not believe in a God, why do y'all consider reading it, so to have more points? How silly and ridiculous
I'd love to say mor but wat's point of wasting my tym tryin to win you guys, so y by-force do dat 2 theists

Beliefs? Which beliefs are you talking about? I don't believe in your God. I have given my reasons. I am not an atheist. I am not as certain as an atheist that there is no God. I am willing to believe if I see signs of this God. You Christians are not helping at all. All you have as proofs are writings by ancient astronomers and magicians.

Presently, I don't have a set of beliefs like you Christians.

As for why we read Bibles when we don't believe, well, I can only speak for myself. I was born into a Christian home and my reading of the Bible as I grew older opened my eyes to the many ridiculous stories contained therein. I have embraced freethoughts since then. I still read the Bible, but it is not the only supposedly sacred texts that I read. I read the Qur'an too and the philosophies of Buddha. We can't deny that the Bible for all its ridiculous stories contains words of wisdom. Jesus, for instance, was undeniably a man full of wisdom. However his claim as the son of some sky daddy was nothing but a product of dementia.

For me, reading Bible stories is no different from reading Harry Potter.
Re: "I'm Sure There's No God" Please Help Me To Answer These Questions If You Can. by PaulAris: 6:23pm On Feb 06, 2019
[quote author=LordOfNaira post=75475014]

Not an atheist you say
Did you just realize this cause the comments I've been quoting of you says what your belief is, and it was cearly that of an *atheist*. So why denounce em? You suddenly re-consider your ways?
Very well, wouldn't waste anymore time then.
It was a good conversation we had by the way, a lil' healthy(in my view). At least I could feel in on the fear of your being.
So do step aside for now, let the atheists have their gape to propound their sets of belief
p.s. I'd thoroughly reply your comment later on, the one which begins with "Beliefs?".
Lots of things I need you to understand.
Cheers!
Re: "I'm Sure There's No God" Please Help Me To Answer These Questions If You Can. by LordOfNaira: 12:36am On Feb 07, 2019
[quote author=PaulAris post=75479867][/quote]

You don't understand what belief means, my friend.
Re: "I'm Sure There's No God" Please Help Me To Answer These Questions If You Can. by Freh(m): 10:03am On Feb 07, 2019
amyblessed:
Please my Atheist friends that said there's no God, I sincerely have some questions that are bugging my mind, which I will like to get some answers from you if possible.
�How did this first heaven that we are seeing come to be? You can call it the cloud if you like, and the things that are in it; the stars, the moon and other planets. Did it just appear on its own and hanged there without falling? If yes, when did it appear ? and what is holding it for it not to fall, where are the pillars?
�How did this earth and everything in it come to be? the trees, animals, oceans and so many other things, apart from the ones that were made by man, like cars, houses, etc. And finally,
�How did human beings come to be? Did one man and one woman suddenly appear and started multiplying? If you say they evolved from animals like apes, who created the animals? Did the animals, come out from stones or from the ground? And how did the ground they came out from even come to be?
How possible is it for an animal to start forming into a human being and completely turn into a human being? And why are there still apes today? why didn't all of them evolve into human beings?
Why is it that when apes give birth today, they still give birth to apes, and when human beings give birth, they give birth to human beings? If it's apes or chimpanzee as some claim that evolved into human beings, why don't their offsprings today look like human beings when they are born? Or are the ones that alive now still going to evolve later?�
Are there also black and white apes? That is, white people and black people? I thought all apes have one colour. And are there also beautiful apes and ugly ones? That's why some people are beautiful and some are ugly? I also thought all apes have one facial structure? How come people have different facial structures?
If you say there's no God that is the Creator of heaven and earth and everything that is therein, please tell me how these things came about because I'm confused about your belief.

If you're asking an average man that calls himself Athiest but isn't well read, these questions maybe challenging. But you can't ask someone who has studied the science of how everything works.
The questions you ask show that you are clearly not well read or knowledgeable. Therefore no real Athiest will take you seriously. I'll have you know that in the past rain fall was magic
Re: "I'm Sure There's No God" Please Help Me To Answer These Questions If You Can. by PaulAris: 7:31pm On Feb 07, 2019
LordOfNaira:

You don't understand what belief means, my friend.

Hmm...
Well, if that's what you think, then
who am I to change it, nobody.
Thank you for being honest.
A toast, to the more deluding conversations I shall have with you later on!
Re: "I'm Sure There's No God" Please Help Me To Answer These Questions If You Can. by Stanleyq: 10:57pm On Nov 08, 2021
Who made Ur brain. What keeps u living? Ok answer this, chicken and egg, which one was the first to come into being, if its de egg, which chicken laid the eg, if its chicken, then, which egg hatched the chicken, confused? Then, u brings God in, and ur problem solved, only a fool doubts the existence of God, u have mentioned his name, yet u say that it does nt exist, does something that does nt exist have name?
Re: "I'm Sure There's No God" Please Help Me To Answer These Questions If You Can. by Fuckjesusandgod: 2:44am On Nov 09, 2021
And?
These are the reasons your god exist?

Stanleyq:
Who made Ur brain. What keeps u living? Ok answer this, chicken and egg, which one was the first to come into being, if its de egg, which chicken laid the eg, if its chicken, then, which egg hatched the chicken, confused? Then, u brings God in, and ur problem solved, only a fool doubts the existence of God, u have mentioned his name, yet u say that it does nt exist, does something that does nt exist have name?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

If You Have A Question Ask / Every Christian Must Read This Confession! / Interesting epiphany on statue of liberty (USA)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.