Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:11 AM

Alhaji Atiku Abubakar Is A Nigerian Fact Reveal- Statereporter News - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Alhaji Atiku Abubakar Is A Nigerian Fact Reveal- Statereporter News (468 Views)

Alhaji Atiku Abubakar Before He Became Corrupt (Photos ) / Muhammadu Buhari Campaign Organisation On Emergence Of Alhaji Atiku Abubakar As / It Will Be Disastrous, If PDP Fails To Give Me The Ticket~ Alhaji Atiku Abubakar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alhaji Atiku Abubakar Is A Nigerian Fact Reveal- Statereporter News by chinwe1960: 12:47pm On Feb 04, 2019
*ALHAJI ATIKU ABUBAKAR IS A NIGERIAN*

On the claims that Atiku is from Cameroon, Mazi Nnamdi KANU was only raising a point to justify his quest for Biafra plebiscites.

For better understanding to the utopians and political ranters!
British Cameroon was a British mandate territory in British west Africa, 1922 – 1961.Today, the territory forms parts of Northern Nigeria in the West Africa and Cameroon in the Central Africa.

Note this: Germany had four territories in Africa; Tanganyika, Togo, Cameroun and Namibia. After World War I, 1914 – 1918, as part of the Versailles Treaty that ended that War, a defeated Germany has to lose all her over sea territories. In Africa, Tanganyika and Southern Cameroun were ceded to Britain. Togo and Northern Cameroun were ceded to the French. While Namibia, then known as South Western Africa was ceded to the Republic of South Africa.

French Cameron became independent as Cameron or Cameroon, in January 1960, and Nigeria was scheduled for independence later that same year.which raised question of what to do with the British territory. After some discussion, which had been going on since 1959, a plebiscite was agreed to and held on 11th February 1961.

The Muslim majority Northern area opted for Union with Nigeria and the Southern area voted to join Cameroon.
Northern Cameroon became the sardauna province of Northern Nigeria on 31 May 1961 while Southern Cameroon became West Cameroon, a constituent state of the federal Republic of Cameroon later that year on 1st Oct. 1961.

So for those that are shouting that Atiku is a foreigner, hope this concise historical analysis will help you to have a better understanding . Adamawa and Taraba States (old Gongola State), falls among the area that unite with Nigeria. So what is wrong with this unification? Does this made Atiku a foreigner?

Berlin Conference of 1884/85 that partitioned Africa, divided most states that has same cultural affinity and joined together states with different roots. Do you know that some part of Togo and Benin Republic are of Yoruba extraction? Some states in Northwest geopolitical zone has similar culture and tradition with Niger Republic, Fulani extraction!

Therefore, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar is a bone fide citizen of Nigeria, simple!

*Chukwuemeka Mbah*, PhD in view.
Dept of History and International Studies
University of Nigeria, Nsukka.

Source : StateReporter Newspaper
http://www.statereporters.com/2019/02/04/alhaji-atiku-abubakar-is-a-nigerian-fact-reveal-statereporter-news/

1 Like

Re: Alhaji Atiku Abubakar Is A Nigerian Fact Reveal- Statereporter News by WonderManly(m): 12:56pm On Feb 04, 2019
I strongly know this man can't lie. If you also agree with me let me see your by clicking Like and if you're not click Share.
Re: Alhaji Atiku Abubakar Is A Nigerian Fact Reveal- Statereporter News by WhyMoD: 12:59pm On Feb 04, 2019
Atiku is Nigerian. Kanu stop pitting us against Atiku. You can go ahead with ur Jubril hypothesis and you'd get the support you wanted
Re: Alhaji Atiku Abubakar Is A Nigerian Fact Reveal- Statereporter News by richidinho(m): 1:53pm On Feb 04, 2019
Atiku if you like come from Iraq, my vote and that of the small group that I formed in my neighborhood sponsoring with my money will be delivered for you on the 16th

Atikulators let's gather here

1 Like

Re: Alhaji Atiku Abubakar Is A Nigerian Fact Reveal- Statereporter News by Wesporting: 2:05pm On Feb 04, 2019
I don't want to vote a Nigerian, i want to vote a Cameroonian. we have been voting Nigerians into power with nothing to show let's try this Cameroonian guy

2 Likes

Re: Alhaji Atiku Abubakar Is A Nigerian Fact Reveal- Statereporter News by nwanyionitsha: 2:09pm On Feb 04, 2019
WhyMoD:
Atiku is Nigerian. Kanu stop pitting us against Atiku. You can go ahead with ur Jubril hypothesis and you'd get the support you wanted
kanu is pitting himself against himself. Nobody cares about his rubbish.
Re: Alhaji Atiku Abubakar Is A Nigerian Fact Reveal- Statereporter News by livelymatilda22: 2:14pm On Feb 04, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
kanu is pitting himself against himself. Nobody cares about his rubbish.
Afonja

Re: Alhaji Atiku Abubakar Is A Nigerian Fact Reveal- Statereporter News by nwanyionitsha: 4:07pm On Feb 04, 2019
livelymatilda22:

Afonja
Your nnamdi kanu has collected ₦50million from buhari. Be there decieving your self. Although i know you are afonja but i will classify you ipob for now since it is your desire. I grant it to you.
Re: Alhaji Atiku Abubakar Is A Nigerian Fact Reveal- Statereporter News by livelymatilda22: 4:12pm On Feb 04, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Your nnamdi kanu has collected ₦50million from buhari. Be there decieving your self. Although i know you are afonja but i will classify you ipob for now since it is your desire. I grant it to you.
Afonja unity beggar
Re: Alhaji Atiku Abubakar Is A Nigerian Fact Reveal- Statereporter News by nwanyionitsha: 4:17pm On Feb 04, 2019
livelymatilda22:

Afonja unity beggar
Goodbye.
No time for imposters.

(1) (Reply)

Atiku, US Lobbyists Conclude Sale Of NNPC / El-rufai Was In Ghana To Observe Their Presidential Elections-pictures / How To Make Delta State Better Than Dubai In 4 Years.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.