Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,979 members, 7,821,419 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Nigerian Candidate's U.S. Visit Was Temporary Reprieve From Graft Ban (Reuters) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Candidate's U.S. Visit Was Temporary Reprieve From Graft Ban (Reuters) (26059 Views)

Reuters: Nigerian Candidate's U.S. Visit Was Temporary Reprieve From Graft Ban / More Pictures Of Uche Ogah 's Visit To Kalu As He Names Martins As Running Mate / More pictures as Uche Ogah 's visit to Kalu as he names Martins as running mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Candidate's U.S. Visit Was Temporary Reprieve From Graft Ban (Reuters) by Herkim(m): 1:53pm On Feb 04, 2019
Corrupt minded

SalamRushdie:
Nonsense !!!! All we know is that Atiku will be the new president

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Candidate's U.S. Visit Was Temporary Reprieve From Graft Ban (Reuters) by DeRay98(m): 1:54pm On Feb 04, 2019
amahthelma:
*Atiku can only deceive Indomie generation. I vividly remember, in 1999 this was the tenure Obasanjo and Atiku were in power. The ASUU strike lasted for 5months. Again in 2001 while the same Obasanjo and Atiku were still in power, another ASUU strike was called on, which didn't end until after 3months.. Fast forward. In 2003 ASUU was also on strike which lasted for another 6 months. All these period were during Obasanjo/ Atiku era. To add injury to the poor Nigerian students during their time, both Obasanjo and Atiku were selling Nigeria assets to build their private Universities. Atiku can only fool those who don't think straight by promising to end ASUU strike If elected all in the name to win we nigerian student over. If we Nigerians can see things clearly we will know ASUU strike has been politicized which means those ASUU union are all fighting for their pocket and they are all working for PDP that is why they haven't agreed to any agreement made by the FG*

GBAM!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Candidate's U.S. Visit Was Temporary Reprieve From Graft Ban (Reuters) by NdiaraIGBO: 1:55pm On Feb 04, 2019
Notes:
We have passed this stage. The moving train is now headed for Aso rock in an "Obidiently Atikulated"manner.

Another ASO ROCK must be in Biafra!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Candidate's U.S. Visit Was Temporary Reprieve From Graft Ban (Reuters) by NdiaraIGBO: 1:56pm On Feb 04, 2019
SalamRushdie:
Nonsense !!!! All we know is that Atiku will be the new president

Yes in CAMEROON!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Candidate's U.S. Visit Was Temporary Reprieve From Graft Ban (Reuters) by IbrahimDamola: 2:02pm On Feb 04, 2019
Atiku/Obi combo is loved by all well meaning Nigerians. Even the US has Atikulated the benefit of allying with the NEXT PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA.

Zombies how market?/
Re: Nigerian Candidate's U.S. Visit Was Temporary Reprieve From Graft Ban (Reuters) by Rotimi47: 2:03pm On Feb 04, 2019
Some people should be able to stomach whatever comes after Feb 16th presidential election.

Watching on super HD grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Candidate's U.S. Visit Was Temporary Reprieve From Graft Ban (Reuters) by SirLakes: 2:04pm On Feb 04, 2019
jchioma:
grin

What does it matter? He traveled, came back and will win the election to become president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria !

As president, he can enjoy the same immunity that Buhari, who could not travel to U.S. for 30 years because of terrorism tag enjoyed.

I dare Buhari to travel to U.S. after May, 2019 !

This Mr nobody sef Say he dey dare Buhari,

yeye grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Candidate's U.S. Visit Was Temporary Reprieve From Graft Ban (Reuters) by Nobody: 2:09pm On Feb 04, 2019
jchioma:
grin

What does it matter? He traveled, came back and will win the election to become president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria !

As president, he can enjoy the same immunity that Buhari, who could not travel to U.S. for 30 years because of terrorism tag enjoyed.

some of your friends insisted buhari is dullard now terrorism, really !! are you in anyway insinuating buhari is the brain behind 9/11 grin .. i miss those days of buhari is jubril analogy ... mad people are quite an entertainers grin atiku is from cameroun tell him to remove is boxers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Candidate's U.S. Visit Was Temporary Reprieve From Graft Ban (Reuters) by dunkem21(m): 2:11pm On Feb 04, 2019
livelymatilda22:

Oga hypocrite, your lord Nnamdi Kanu said that your Fulani god Atiku, is from Cameroon.. Tell him to prove to us that your lord Nnamdi is lying...

Wailing zombie

You have been ranting on my mentions since cheesy

Read that statement again, I simply asked Lai to prove NK wrong, simple..

I will still ask Lai to do same thing when he responds to this Atiku's claim.

Are we okay now? wink

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Candidate's U.S. Visit Was Temporary Reprieve From Graft Ban (Reuters) by servercodes001: 2:12pm On Feb 04, 2019
livelymatilda22:

Yea,President of Cameroon.... What a wailing Zombie..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Candidate's U.S. Visit Was Temporary Reprieve From Graft Ban (Reuters) by servercodes001: 2:13pm On Feb 04, 2019
jchioma:
grin

Hungry wailer

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Candidate's U.S. Visit Was Temporary Reprieve From Graft Ban (Reuters) by Hienna(m): 2:36pm On Feb 04, 2019
Buhari may win this election.... He may.
Re: Nigerian Candidate's U.S. Visit Was Temporary Reprieve From Graft Ban (Reuters) by LionTiger(m): 2:37pm On Feb 04, 2019
Atiku went to the US, fulfill his mission and he's back home. Any other fiction is "story for the Gods".
Re: Nigerian Candidate's U.S. Visit Was Temporary Reprieve From Graft Ban (Reuters) by Naajjii: 2:39pm On Feb 04, 2019
ThanosIsHere:

But the one that threw his arms around Ganduje, promised blood if he loses, cannot even properly understand simple questions will be president abi? Insha Allah my foot
All i posted was ATIKU will not be president given such a corrupt background in which no single infrastructure was built in 8 yrs and 16 yrs overall for his party Insha Allah, By God grace, In Jesus Name, Dieu, Ojo, Chineke,Owocho ,አምላክ, yawe add more if you like.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Candidate's U.S. Visit Was Temporary Reprieve From Graft Ban (Reuters) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Feb 04, 2019
What is reuter.?
Re: Nigerian Candidate's U.S. Visit Was Temporary Reprieve From Graft Ban (Reuters) by bluefilm: 2:47pm On Feb 04, 2019
grin

Even though Almighty USA is corrupt.

Once you have the dough, you can sort your way out no matter the offence hanging on your neck.

Exactly what obj said about the man from the Cameroons.
Re: Nigerian Candidate's U.S. Visit Was Temporary Reprieve From Graft Ban (Reuters) by deomelo: 2:55pm On Feb 04, 2019

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Candidate's U.S. Visit Was Temporary Reprieve From Graft Ban (Reuters) by deomelo: 3:01pm On Feb 04, 2019

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Candidate's U.S. Visit Was Temporary Reprieve From Graft Ban (Reuters) by Misterdhee1(m): 3:15pm On Feb 04, 2019
Bambambiglo:
Buhari was also banned from entering the US for many years because of his stance on sharia and jihadism

Let us just settle this issue once and for all

LIKE for Atiku

SHARE for Buhari
If you can provide an authentic source to back this up, I go dash you 5k.
Re: Nigerian Candidate's U.S. Visit Was Temporary Reprieve From Graft Ban (Reuters) by AnyoneButAtiku: 3:33pm On Feb 04, 2019
So Atikulooter only got temporary reprieve? cheesy
I always knew that motley crew were lying through their teeth.

Say no to #AtikulooterCONtinua
Say no to #Lootocrats

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Candidate's U.S. Visit Was Temporary Reprieve From Graft Ban (Reuters) by GoldHorse(m): 3:36pm On Feb 04, 2019
Mallam NgAtikue Abubakka Al-Cameroonie...

Seriously Mallam Al-Cameroonie no get Fulani statue sha o true true.... grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Candidate's U.S. Visit Was Temporary Reprieve From Graft Ban (Reuters) by rapid101(m): 4:01pm On Feb 04, 2019
ThinkWISELY:
These guys keeps bringing up anything to distract us.

I and my household are atikulated grin

The death these tyrant and ethnic bigot keeps bringing is too much,tears on people's faces are enough,we not looking for a perfectionist, Atiku disappoints us, leaves in four years,till we get there angry
bro that is wht those zombie don't understand
De feel it pmb right to continue weda em do am correct or not
We ll try atiku and if em Bleep up we go drive am put some one else till we get it right nd finally sinks into their skull dat it not business as usuall again.
Either u perform or b booted out
Re: Nigerian Candidate's U.S. Visit Was Temporary Reprieve From Graft Ban (Reuters) by Bambambiglo: 4:28pm On Feb 04, 2019
Misterdhee1:

If you can provide an authentic source to back this up, I go dash you 5k.

Oga do some research, google is your friend. You can keep your 5k
Re: Nigerian Candidate's U.S. Visit Was Temporary Reprieve From Graft Ban (Reuters) by Misterdhee1(m): 4:53pm On Feb 04, 2019
Bambambiglo:

Oga do some research, google is your friend. You can keep your 5k
Trash! If you had that good research skill, would you have been so silly to spread a laughable propangada against another person? Same PMB that visited USA and had series of meetings with different groups prior to the 2003 general elections? Where is the report that indicted him? Which media house reported the news? The one in your village or which one?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Candidate's U.S. Visit Was Temporary Reprieve From Graft Ban (Reuters) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Feb 04, 2019
Wow. All of this just to deceive Nigerians into voting for him?

Obviously the first thing he will do if he ever gets into office is to recoup all the monies he's spent right from the millions he distributed for primaries.

Nigerians will shed tears of blood if this man wins the election.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Candidate's U.S. Visit Was Temporary Reprieve From Graft Ban (Reuters) by ItsMeAboki(m): 5:25pm On Feb 04, 2019
So he temporary bought his way to Amelica to impress his Biaflan fliends cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Candidate's U.S. Visit Was Temporary Reprieve From Graft Ban (Reuters) by fof1: 6:24pm On Feb 04, 2019
naptu2:

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-nigeria-election-atiku-exclusive/exclusive-nigerian-candidates-u-s-visit-was-temporary-reprieve-from-graft-ban-idUSKCN1PT0TR

WHAT A RUDE NONSENSE, IF NO CRIMINAL CHARGES HAVE BEEN FILED AGAINST ATIKU NOR HIS WIFE, WHY D STIGMA & REPEAT DENTING OF HIS IMAGE ABD GOOD CHARACTER IN AND OUTSIDE NIGERIA. RUBBISH INDEED.
Re: Nigerian Candidate's U.S. Visit Was Temporary Reprieve From Graft Ban (Reuters) by TemmyT002(m): 7:37pm On Feb 04, 2019
Hmmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

International Youth Day: Tinubu Celebrates Young People In Nigeria / Why Lagos Assembly, APC Want Ambode Jailed / I’ll Accept Supreme Court’s Verdict – Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.