Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,705 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

International Youth Day: Tinubu Celebrates Young People In Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / International Youth Day: Tinubu Celebrates Young People In Nigeria (26048 Views)

May Day: Tinubu Promises Better Working Conditions, Fair Wages For Workers / The Day Tinubu Won The Election Was May 30, 2022 Not Feb 25,2023- Reno / The Day Tinubu Reaped What He Sowed By Bayo Onanuga (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

International Youth Day: Tinubu Celebrates Young People In Nigeria by Lanrelagboi: 4:22pm On Aug 12, 2022
Tinubu celebrates Nigerian young people on International Youth Day

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PXA1qSVrnw

257 Likes 18 Shares

Re: International Youth Day: Tinubu Celebrates Young People In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 12, 2022
What a big joke

356 Likes 25 Shares

Re: International Youth Day: Tinubu Celebrates Young People In Nigeria by Lemmy123(m): 4:24pm On Aug 12, 2022
The same young people that will kick his peeing a*ss?

I laugh in Zulu grin

Please see my signature below, thanks

307 Likes 22 Shares

Re: International Youth Day: Tinubu Celebrates Young People In Nigeria by visijo(m): 4:24pm On Aug 12, 2022
If money no dey again Talk.
Which one be act broke and see who stays��

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: International Youth Day: Tinubu Celebrates Young People In Nigeria by slawomir: 4:24pm On Aug 12, 2022
Damnnn niggar
Imagine...like seriously....what da fuckkk

Go rest old man....

You ain't gonna get not even one vote from Edo state old man
lawrenzooo:

He's not going to get your vote yes! But his going to get votes from Edo state
Son you are not in Edo state so don't argue with me

Diligent1:

Slawomir, where have you been
Baby girl...your boyfriend must be a real niggar..have been around the world smoking my weed, drinking my beer, banging pussy , keyboarding and seeking for knowledge..secular knowledge to be precise

201 Likes 24 Shares

Re: International Youth Day: Tinubu Celebrates Young People In Nigeria by MarveworldG: 4:24pm On Aug 12, 2022
Thanks

3 Likes

Re: International Youth Day: Tinubu Celebrates Young People In Nigeria by Oluvisual: 4:24pm On Aug 12, 2022
Lanrelagboi:
Tinubu celebrates Nigerian young people on International Youth Day

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PXA1qSVrnw

I wish he can do this same video during end sars

121 Likes 14 Shares

Re: International Youth Day: Tinubu Celebrates Young People In Nigeria by Obakoolex(m): 4:24pm On Aug 12, 2022
Great leader, when you see one you know

63 Likes 12 Shares

Re: International Youth Day: Tinubu Celebrates Young People In Nigeria by Brunosamel(m): 4:24pm On Aug 12, 2022
This one drug lord is talking like someone who just sniff one tab of cocain addressing the camera man grin

APC urchins won't seems to stop amusing Nigerians cool

398 Likes 39 Shares

Re: International Youth Day: Tinubu Celebrates Young People In Nigeria by Joshmoore(m): 4:25pm On Aug 12, 2022
hahhaha, Self acclaimed president has gotten office already.

Anyone that truly love this man from heart, Would sincerely advise him to go and take care of himself in his old age, the same goes to Atiku.

Still the same evil APC party President called the youths lazy youths, what a shame and double standards

Peter Obi by all standards is the most capable to lead this country come 2023

220 Likes 18 Shares

Re: International Youth Day: Tinubu Celebrates Young People In Nigeria by donjazet(m): 4:25pm On Aug 12, 2022
Propaganda propaganda every single day.

No matter how you market a bad product. It cannot move in the market.

Propaganda no dey tire APC? Na so them take package Buhari for us.

Now they are trying to do the same thing but God pass them.

Every OBIdient should share these pictures below on their posts so that people are aware of how these people pay their agents online to open multiple accounts and generate fake likes and shares for their drug lord. Let's not fall prey to these evil people's tactics.

195 Likes 28 Shares

Re: International Youth Day: Tinubu Celebrates Young People In Nigeria by inforesource: 4:25pm On Aug 12, 2022
If I hear

3 Likes

Re: International Youth Day: Tinubu Celebrates Young People In Nigeria by checkmatez: 4:25pm On Aug 12, 2022
Lol
Politicians are big joke, when did they care about youth day

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: International Youth Day: Tinubu Celebrates Young People In Nigeria by SandyLOVE08(f): 4:25pm On Aug 12, 2022
Happy youth day to you too.

But my question is. What about those youth that were killed during endSARS. I wouldn't mention Lekki saga. Before Emilokan will attack me and say its Igbo that destroyed Lagos.

My course mate was one of those youth gunned down during the time of endSARS.

Happy APC disaster to you

Am Obident

92 Likes 3 Shares

Re: International Youth Day: Tinubu Celebrates Young People In Nigeria by mariahAngel(f): 4:25pm On Aug 12, 2022
No dey whyne us!
If you enter now, you no go regard us.
grin

What did you do during the end SARS protest?
Did you speak up for the youths then?
Were you on the side of the youths?
We will never forget!

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: International Youth Day: Tinubu Celebrates Young People In Nigeria by pesuwe(m): 4:25pm On Aug 12, 2022
This is laughable

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: International Youth Day: Tinubu Celebrates Young People In Nigeria by InfernoNig: 4:25pm On Aug 12, 2022
grin. Tell that to your Agbado youths

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: International Youth Day: Tinubu Celebrates Young People In Nigeria by Skillsnigeria: 4:25pm On Aug 12, 2022
Ok
Re: International Youth Day: Tinubu Celebrates Young People In Nigeria by Racoon(m): 4:25pm On Aug 12, 2022
#ENDSARS: Ex-Lagos Governor, Tinubu, Justifies Use Of Force On Peaceful Protesters By President Buhari's Government
https://www.herald.ng/bola-tinubu-supports-military-end-sars/

So this shaky shaky baba wey no well now knows the youth are worth appreciating after supporting the killings during the #endSARS @ Lekki? Wishy washy wishes.

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: International Youth Day: Tinubu Celebrates Young People In Nigeria by Balkan(m): 4:25pm On Aug 12, 2022
We shall never forget Lekki toll gate massacre.
If you like use a teleprompter to be reading whatever they have written for you, know is that you belong to the ancestors.

52 Likes 4 Shares

Re: International Youth Day: Tinubu Celebrates Young People In Nigeria by Bokobridge: 4:26pm On Aug 12, 2022
Thank him...
Re: International Youth Day: Tinubu Celebrates Young People In Nigeria by yusufu16: 4:26pm On Aug 12, 2022
Baba is reading a script

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: International Youth Day: Tinubu Celebrates Young People In Nigeria by MyAmericandream(f): 4:26pm On Aug 12, 2022
Is like he’s reading it from a screen. Them wan package this one give Nigerians again. Anyway, thanks for the free education you gave to me in Lagos some years ago and free WAEC fee (that almost 98% of us failed woefully) I appreciate you sir for that gesture, but you can’t rule this great country Nigeria, because you are SICK. You need to chill and enjoy your old age in peace. Kilode !

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: International Youth Day: Tinubu Celebrates Young People In Nigeria by kay1one(m): 4:26pm On Aug 12, 2022
Prerecorded? cheesy cheesy cheesy

We're waiting for live interview.

I respect this man but you're a king maker not a king.

Bow out now honourably and don't start throwing dirt with the truly young Peter Obi and Yusuf Datti. You're the oldest contestant in the race and I'm pretty sure (obvious) that you didn't write this speech.

You've made a name already.

ObiDatti 2023

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: International Youth Day: Tinubu Celebrates Young People In Nigeria by Obojuju: 4:26pm On Aug 12, 2022
Young people that he supported to be eliminated at the Lekki toll gate in 2020? For those that died, you have your hands stained with their blood crying over your head for the longest time!

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: International Youth Day: Tinubu Celebrates Young People In Nigeria by FACTANDREALITY: 4:27pm On Aug 12, 2022
ON YOUR MANDATE I STAND

12 Likes 5 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Timeline Of Accidental Bombing By Nigerian Military / Jonathan Will Concede Defeat If He Loses - Presidency / Reno Omokri Meets Theresa May, British Prime Minister (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.