Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,930 members, 7,835,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Nigeria Yahoo Boys That Ran To Ghana Cry Out That Life Is Not Easy In Ghana - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigeria Yahoo Boys That Ran To Ghana Cry Out That Life Is Not Easy In Ghana (54039 Views)

Nigeria Yahoo Boy Try To Use His Mother For Money Ritual Killing In A Hotel / Man Who Snatched Keke In Umuahia And Ran To Ohafia Caught By Youths (Photos) / Nigeria Yahoo Boy Arrested In Thailand For Scamming Thai Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Yahoo Boys That Ran To Ghana Cry Out That Life Is Not Easy In Ghana by larryking540: 5:13pm On Feb 04, 2019
exhibit7432:
This post got to me grin

Na true my brother o, the money way frudestares don chop for oyibo man hand, it's enough to transform a dying country back to life but all the money don go back to the mugu indirectly,

When God say his blessing is upon a country -if u like do anything the blessing will still b there

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Yahoo Boys That Ran To Ghana Cry Out That Life Is Not Easy In Ghana by Lloydthesaint: 5:13pm On Feb 04, 2019
exhibit7432:
This post got to me grin
No be lie bro
Re: Nigeria Yahoo Boys That Ran To Ghana Cry Out That Life Is Not Easy In Ghana by Nobody: 5:16pm On Feb 04, 2019
exhibit7432:

#MoneyStopsNonsence

You go Marry man wey no get money?
Definitely not one who takes from others deceitfully.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Yahoo Boys That Ran To Ghana Cry Out That Life Is Not Easy In Ghana by doziex: 5:17pm On Feb 04, 2019
Nigerian youth abeg, since una done manage get laptop already, forget this useless fraud Yahoo business. The westerners are hip to it, and are are no longer that gullible.

Use the internet and teach yourself coding instead. Or find someone that can teach you coding. It only requires some concentration and hard work which you guys are already doing in this Godforsaken yahoo thing.

With coding, you will possess a skill set most people in the world don't have. Programming and designing Apps will make the globe flat for you. You could possibly earn what folks earn in California, sitting in your flat in naija.

Get the coding skill set first, then let your imagination run wild as to what problems or services you can provide in form of Apps.

Thanks to YouTube and other music streaming services , popular Nigerian Afro beats artists earn more or the same as their American counterparts.

God bless.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Yahoo Boys That Ran To Ghana Cry Out That Life Is Not Easy In Ghana by Anambrapikin(m): 5:19pm On Feb 04, 2019
Just imagine if these guys will come together like this and start up a Tech Company. This was how Facebook Started from the dorm room but in Africa what we have are opportunist seeking to reap where they did not sow.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Yahoo Boys That Ran To Ghana Cry Out That Life Is Not Easy In Ghana by Craigslists: 5:25pm On Feb 04, 2019
Na who never pick dey complain say client no dey.

As I’m typing this now, a maga is somewhere sending money to a nigga in naija.

If you know, you know.

Na who give up lose las las.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Yahoo Boys That Ran To Ghana Cry Out That Life Is Not Easy In Ghana by fykes(m): 5:30pm On Feb 04, 2019
Avater0147:
you wey be strong youth e better for u oo. how old are u and what have you achieve in ur miserable life? no go reason how to make ur life better na people u dey see. idiot.. people like una na dey run follow this yahoo guys upandan. same one stupid girl like to insult yahoo boys boy she beg them money pass anything. fool
But bros.. Na only u be yahoo boy? Why do thing pain u like this?

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Yahoo Boys That Ran To Ghana Cry Out That Life Is Not Easy In Ghana by ccollins(m): 5:32pm On Feb 04, 2019
adekhingz:
Ghanaaaa!!!!! How can sombori run to Ghana? You mean travel to Ghana, abiii?

Meanwhile; Single Room apartment to let around Jibowu. Trekkable or #50 napep to Yabatech. #150 shuttle to Unilag. #200 to Obalende just after 5 minutes walk to the road. Price for the apartment is #150,000 total package. After which you pay #60,000 per year (i.e #5,000 monthly). P.m for contact of the agent. Pay after inspection and you like it.
just for single room with no toilet and bathroom,is it face me I face u yard.please send the agent number... need it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Yahoo Boys That Ran To Ghana Cry Out That Life Is Not Easy In Ghana by Nobody: 5:43pm On Feb 04, 2019
paradigmshift:
Lol it's not easy when you are in the wrong zone n wrong click.. the only hard thing in Ghana is that it's expensive but it's worth it ...
Ghana is sweet abeg..
Madam give me wache and vital milk ..
Your belle dey strong abeg, you go fear combination
Re: Nigeria Yahoo Boys That Ran To Ghana Cry Out That Life Is Not Easy In Ghana by Nobody: 5:45pm On Feb 04, 2019
House rent alone go cripple dem. bunch of,wasted sperm
Re: Nigeria Yahoo Boys That Ran To Ghana Cry Out That Life Is Not Easy In Ghana by Boschh(m): 5:46pm On Feb 04, 2019
ExpiredNigeria:
Truth is that the ones you see living a lavish life style are just only less than 1% of the whole Yahoo boys. It is better that money you want to use buy laptop, use it start any small business..

Yahoo is a thing of luck, U fit just press for only one month and pick better raba and you fit press 5 yes one naira you no see and then you will start regretting your wasted years. Yahoo guys here can feel me

Word!!!

It's a game of luck. Forget the hype about Jazz and the rest.
Re: Nigeria Yahoo Boys That Ran To Ghana Cry Out That Life Is Not Easy In Ghana by Nanatrendy(f): 5:50pm On Feb 04, 2019
Admin401:
Ghana is the most expensive West African country. What is funny is that when Nigeria was in recession, the increase in price of goods and services in Nigeria was nothing compared to the normal standard of living in Ghana. But Nigerians can complain though.
well yh it's true the standard of living is high especially in Accra and takoradi. But we earn more so we don't really feel it, from time to time government increases salaries to cushion worker's from inflation. It will however be difficult if you are not used to the system, and it will be worse if you decide to sit in one corner looking for an idiot to defraud hunger will kill you.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Yahoo Boys That Ran To Ghana Cry Out That Life Is Not Easy In Ghana by nho4: 5:54pm On Feb 04, 2019
doziex:
Nigerian youth abeg, since una done manage get laptop already, forget this useless fraud Yahoo business. The westerners are hip to it, and are are no longer that gullible.

Use the internet and teach yourself coding instead. Or find someone that can teach you coding. It only requires some concentration and hard work which you guys are already doing in this Godforsaken yahoo thing.

With coding, you will possess a skill set most people in the world don't have. Programming and designing Apps will make the globe flat for you. You could possibly earn what folks earn in California, sitting in your flat in naija.

Get the coding skill set first, then let your imagination run wild as to what problems or services you can provide in form of Apps.

Thanks to YouTube and other music streaming services , popular Nigerian Afro beats artists earn more or the same as their American counterparts.

God bless.

Please can you recommend any youtube video tutorial on coding for me please? I want to learn programming
Re: Nigeria Yahoo Boys That Ran To Ghana Cry Out That Life Is Not Easy In Ghana by mfm04622: 5:58pm On Feb 04, 2019
adekhingz:
Ghanaaaa!!!!! How can sombori run to Ghana? You mean travel to Ghana, abiii?

Meanwhile; Single Room apartment to let around Jibowu. Trekkable or #50 napep to Yabatech. #150 shuttle to Unilag. #200 to Obalende just after 5 minutes walk to the road. Price for the apartment is #150,000 total package. After which you pay #60,000 per year (i.e #5,000 monthly). P.m for contact of the agent. Pay after inspection and you like it.

Why won't they run to Ghana when there is constant power they need for their business and Police no dey disturb them like for Nigeria
Re: Nigeria Yahoo Boys That Ran To Ghana Cry Out That Life Is Not Easy In Ghana by thedondada(m): 6:08pm On Feb 04, 2019
adekhingz:

grin grin grin grin Una no go kee person!!! But, this is Yaba. I wish you could move the apartment over here ooooo!!!! I go rent and pay 5 years in advance

Over sense kill you.

U wan use one year rent pay 5 yrs. Houses around there go for 400k for 2 rooms that may not even have parking space.
Re: Nigeria Yahoo Boys That Ran To Ghana Cry Out That Life Is Not Easy In Ghana by Baroba(m): 6:10pm On Feb 04, 2019
Avater0147:
you wey be strong youth e better for u oo. how old are u and what have you achieve in ur miserable life? no go reason how to make ur life better na people u dey see. idiot.. people like una na dey run follow this yahoo guys upandan. same one stupid girl like to insult yahoo boys boy she beg them money pass anything. fool

They are still lazy and useless, God knows why you are coming to there defence..

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Yahoo Boys That Ran To Ghana Cry Out That Life Is Not Easy In Ghana by Investorsci: 6:15pm On Feb 04, 2019
casspersteve:
I saw this tread and I laughed so loud that people around me,turned and looked at me.

I'm in Ghana now,Tudu.
Life here is not easy,I have been here for one week and I have spent close to 30,000 naira just on feeding,transport and airtime.

Quite alright the country is nice but the cost of living no be here forget.

Make we hook up I just came in a week ago
Re: Nigeria Yahoo Boys That Ran To Ghana Cry Out That Life Is Not Easy In Ghana by Vimcash: 6:27pm On Feb 04, 2019
Ayoola10:

With CC top up, dating or cheque... Let's talk
Re: Nigeria Yahoo Boys That Ran To Ghana Cry Out That Life Is Not Easy In Ghana by 21Bandit: 6:35pm On Feb 04, 2019
For your mind like this ehe, you don talk sense o.
Nor worry because say your side pelarge nor mean say Na so everybody on be o.

If nor be street Bros i wonder here boys for they.. you know wetin street don do...come waffi may you see,, crime rate decrease brother...enta Benin kidnapping run lost...see they never even start to they pay self,, see ehe the street Na they give boys joy.

The street nor easy. Na grace will they pray for...sleepless nights, constant Sub, pickup issues

But if at all oluwa they with us.

8 Likes

Re: Nigeria Yahoo Boys That Ran To Ghana Cry Out That Life Is Not Easy In Ghana by eightsin(m): 6:35pm On Feb 04, 2019
Don't give up... E go soft las las

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Yahoo Boys That Ran To Ghana Cry Out That Life Is Not Easy In Ghana by MannieA(f): 6:41pm On Feb 04, 2019
One of the most important things we need in life is GRACE.
Re: Nigeria Yahoo Boys That Ran To Ghana Cry Out That Life Is Not Easy In Ghana by Nobody: 6:49pm On Feb 04, 2019
clive2u:
…………………./´¯/)
………………..,/¯../
………………./…./
…………./´¯/’…’/´¯¯`·¸
………./’/…/…./……./¨¯\
……..(‘(…´…´…. ¯~/’…’)
………\……………..’…../
……….”…\………. _.·´
…………\…………..(
…………..\………….\…

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Yahoo Boys That Ran To Ghana Cry Out That Life Is Not Easy In Ghana by Halo22: 7:01pm On Feb 04, 2019
I don't get how someone will just leave the shores of this country and travel all the way to Ghana with the hope of making money via invisible source. Come to think of it, how many Of those G-guys are really rich and established? The much they can get is just money to flex, buy cars and carry okpowo. I can't settle for such dirty job, some of them even eat shit in order to make it.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Yahoo Boys That Ran To Ghana Cry Out That Life Is Not Easy In Ghana by sircrabo: 7:06pm On Feb 04, 2019
Admin401:
Ghana is the most expensive West African country. What is funny is that when Nigeria was in recession, the increase in price of goods and services in Nigeria was nothing compared to the normal standard of living in Ghana. But Nigerians can complain though.
Thats what people dont know. Ghana is f**king expensive. N5000 can be burnt for a three square meal, whereas in Nigeria, N1000 can be managed for a three square meal. Canned drinks are a no go area
Re: Nigeria Yahoo Boys That Ran To Ghana Cry Out That Life Is Not Easy In Ghana by Ugosample(m): 7:19pm On Feb 04, 2019
exhibit7432:

#MoneyStopsNonsence
You go Marry man wey no get money?
that's not the point
what is wrong is wrong

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Yahoo Boys That Ran To Ghana Cry Out That Life Is Not Easy In Ghana by Ugosample(m): 7:21pm On Feb 04, 2019
Anambrapikin:
Just imagine if these guys will come together like this and start up a Tech Company. This was how Facebook Started from the dorm room but in Africa what we have are opportunist seeking to reap where they did not sow.

yes indeed

Africans no dey try
Re: Nigeria Yahoo Boys That Ran To Ghana Cry Out That Life Is Not Easy In Ghana by Forzap: 7:22pm On Feb 04, 2019
Ayoola10:

150 what... When two bedrooms flat goes for 70k in ijebu ode here

what part?
Re: Nigeria Yahoo Boys That Ran To Ghana Cry Out That Life Is Not Easy In Ghana by TemmyT002(m): 7:25pm On Feb 04, 2019
Lol. Nawa o
Re: Nigeria Yahoo Boys That Ran To Ghana Cry Out That Life Is Not Easy In Ghana by Nobody: 7:40pm On Feb 04, 2019
casspersteve:
I saw this tread and I laughed so loud that people around me,turned and looked at me.

I'm in Ghana now,Tudu.
Life here is not easy,I have been here for one week and I have spent close to 30,000 naira just on feeding,transport and airtime.

Quite alright the country is nice but the cost of living no be here forget.
Tudu...... Nnaaa Bros , I just eat one plate beside YAS HOTEL Where GT bank dey ! I nearly CRY . infact the Food bill na BROAD DAYLIGHT ROBBERY angry angry angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

“you Were Friends With Benefits” –judge Tells Lady Who Accused Colleague Of Rape / 3 Teenage Fulani Herders Aged 13, 14, Arrested For Gang-Raping A Girl In Bauchi / 23year-old Dies While Struggling For Gun …his Death A Relief, Says Mother (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.