Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,673 members, 7,837,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Nigeria Yahoo Boys That Ran To Ghana Cry Out That Life Is Not Easy In Ghana - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigeria Yahoo Boys That Ran To Ghana Cry Out That Life Is Not Easy In Ghana (54049 Views)

Nigeria Yahoo Boy Try To Use His Mother For Money Ritual Killing In A Hotel / Man Who Snatched Keke In Umuahia And Ran To Ohafia Caught By Youths (Photos) / Nigeria Yahoo Boy Arrested In Thailand For Scamming Thai Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Yahoo Boys That Ran To Ghana Cry Out That Life Is Not Easy In Ghana by mascot345: 8:08pm On Feb 04, 2019
ExpiredNigeria:
Truth is that the ones you see living a lavish life style are just only less than 1% of the whole Yahoo boys. It is better that money you want to use buy laptop, use it start any small business..

Yahoo is a thing of luck, U fit just press for only one month and pick better raba and you fit press 5 yes one naira you no see and then you will start regretting your wasted years. Yahoo guys here can feel me

God bless you bro.
U hit the point.
Re: Nigeria Yahoo Boys That Ran To Ghana Cry Out That Life Is Not Easy In Ghana by adekhingz(m): 8:09pm On Feb 04, 2019
thedondada:

Over sense kill you.

U wan use one year rent pay 5 yrs. Houses around there go for 400k for 2 rooms that may not even have parking space.

Rent in Yaba/Surulere is much. And that's cos there are about 4 federal institutions there (Unilag/Yabatech/FCE/Nursing school). it's also a Midway between the mainland and the island.......
Re: Nigeria Yahoo Boys That Ran To Ghana Cry Out That Life Is Not Easy In Ghana by Nobody: 10:21pm On Feb 04, 2019
Nanatrendy:
well yh it's true the standard of living is high especially in Accra and takoradi. But we earn more so we don't really feel it, from time to time government increases salaries to cushion worker's from inflation. It will however be difficult if you are not used to the system, and it will be worse if you decide to sit in one corner looking for an idiot to defraud hunger will kill you.
So, in a way, it's your government that is causing all this inflation. If they keep printing more money to pay Gov. workers --and by the way, you guys have too many Gov. workers that you don't need -- there'll be too much money in circulation thereby causing inflation. Temporary solution to a reoccurring problem
Re: Nigeria Yahoo Boys That Ran To Ghana Cry Out That Life Is Not Easy In Ghana by Ugosample(m): 10:40pm On Feb 04, 2019
21Bandit:
For your mind like this ehe, you don talk sense o.
Nor worry because say your side pelarge nor mean say Na so everybody on be o.

If nor be street Bros i wonder here boys for they.. you know wetin street don do...come waffi may you see,, crime rate decrease brother...enta Benin kidnapping run lost...see they never even start to they pay self,, see ehe the street Na they give boys joy.

The street nor easy. Na grace will they pray for...sleepless nights, constant Sub, pickup issues

But if at all oluwa they with us.

Hustle all the way

Na my w I dey wait for since morning o...may she don am for me o.... abeg mor Na pray for me o.... Na euros o..
Habeg o...oluwa

?
Re: Nigeria Yahoo Boys That Ran To Ghana Cry Out That Life Is Not Easy In Ghana by staen: 11:00pm On Feb 04, 2019
What happens to the pant hunt .. skull minning .. shit devouring ... E.t.c ... Abi Ghanaians own no dey work?
Re: Nigeria Yahoo Boys That Ran To Ghana Cry Out That Life Is Not Easy In Ghana by Ayoola10: 11:38pm On Feb 04, 2019
Forzap:

what part?
Imoru road
Re: Nigeria Yahoo Boys That Ran To Ghana Cry Out That Life Is Not Easy In Ghana by Ayoola10: 11:38pm On Feb 04, 2019
Forzap:

what part?
Imoru road... Are you also from ijebu ode
Re: Nigeria Yahoo Boys That Ran To Ghana Cry Out That Life Is Not Easy In Ghana by Ayoola10: 11:42pm On Feb 04, 2019
adekhingz:

grin grin grin grin Una no go kee person!!! But, this is Yaba. I wish you could move the apartment over here ooooo!!!! I go rent and pay 5 years in advance

We really enjoying here ooo...
Re: Nigeria Yahoo Boys That Ran To Ghana Cry Out That Life Is Not Easy In Ghana by Nanatrendy(f): 11:48pm On Feb 04, 2019
Admin401:
So, in a way, it's your government that is causing all this inflation. If they keep printing more money to pay Gov. workers --and by the way, you guys have too many Gov. workers that you don't need -- there'll be too much money in circulation thereby causing inflation. Temporary solution to a reoccurring problem
no its not government's doing mostly due to external factors, and I believe inflation occurs everywhere even in your country. Ghanas high cost of living is due to the fact that the economy is an import based one. As for the government workers they seem plenty because our population is small compared to yours, it's the duty of the government to see to the well being of its workers.
Re: Nigeria Yahoo Boys That Ran To Ghana Cry Out That Life Is Not Easy In Ghana by casspersteve: 12:05am On Feb 05, 2019
Uglymugg:
I've been meaning to come to Tudu market and buy some cloths. Are they still cheap of is everything fvcked now?

it is cheap.
I do buy clothes are those hawking .

5 cedis for one,buy two 10 cedis
Re: Nigeria Yahoo Boys That Ran To Ghana Cry Out That Life Is Not Easy In Ghana by casspersteve: 12:07am On Feb 05, 2019
Investorsci:

Make we hook up I just came in a week ago
I dey go tema tomorrow, if I come back to Accra. we go hook up.
Re: Nigeria Yahoo Boys That Ran To Ghana Cry Out That Life Is Not Easy In Ghana by casspersteve: 12:08am On Feb 05, 2019
FukkaFuka:
Tudu...... Nnaaa Bros , I just eat one plate beside YAS HOTEL Where GT bank dey ! I nearly CRY . infact the Food bill na BROAD DAYLIGHT ROBBERY angry angry angry

lolz my brother.

I have stayed for two weeks now and know how much I spent
Re: Nigeria Yahoo Boys That Ran To Ghana Cry Out That Life Is Not Easy In Ghana by Forzap: 5:08am On Feb 05, 2019
Ayoola10:

Imoru road... Are you also from ijebu ode

no, just probably going to stay over there for a year or so
Re: Nigeria Yahoo Boys That Ran To Ghana Cry Out That Life Is Not Easy In Ghana by Ugosample(m): 7:53am On Feb 05, 2019
21Bandit:

If nor be street Bros i wonder here boys for they.. you know wetin street don do...come waffi may you see,, crime rate decrease brother...enta Benin kidnapping run lost...see they never even start to they pay self,, see ehe the street Na they give boys joy.

The street nor easy. Na grace will they pray for...sleepless nights, constant Sub, pickup issues

Hustle all the way

Na my w I dey wait for since morning o...may she don am for me o.... abeg mor Na pray for me o.... Na euros o..
Habeg o...oluwa

Re: Nigeria Yahoo Boys That Ran To Ghana Cry Out That Life Is Not Easy In Ghana by Uglymugg: 9:46am On Feb 05, 2019
Nanatrendy:
no its not government's doing mostly due to external factors, and I believe inflation occurs everywhere even in your country. Ghanas high cost of living is due to the fact that the economy is an import based one. As for the government workers they seem plenty because our population is small compared to yours, it's the duty of the government to see to the well being of its workers.
There's something about Ghanaian women I find so attractive, damn!!!
Re: Nigeria Yahoo Boys That Ran To Ghana Cry Out That Life Is Not Easy In Ghana by Ayoola10: 2:38pm On Feb 05, 2019
Forzap:

no, just probably going to stay over there for a year or so
OK that's good.. You gonna enjoy your stay I can assure you that..
Re: Nigeria Yahoo Boys That Ran To Ghana Cry Out That Life Is Not Easy In Ghana by jellyfish86: 4:47pm On Feb 05, 2019
there are so many Youtube channels for coding. But you can learn a lot from Udemy. Its an educational app for any subject or field, I bought a coding course there when I was still doing coding classes here in Canada, but since I stopped attending I don't use Udemy again. Maybe you can try that, its very nice app to learn any skill.
nho4:

Please can you recommend any youtube video tutorial on coding for me please? I want to learn programming
Re: Nigeria Yahoo Boys That Ran To Ghana Cry Out That Life Is Not Easy In Ghana by nho4: 6:55pm On Feb 05, 2019
jellyfish86:
there are so many Youtube channels for coding. But you can learn a lot from Udemy. Its an educational app for any subject or field, I bought a coding course there when I was still doing coding classes here in Canada, but since I stopped attending I don't use Udemy again. Maybe you can try that, its very nice app to learn any skill.

Thanks.. Can I get the app on Apple Appstore?
Re: Nigeria Yahoo Boys That Ran To Ghana Cry Out That Life Is Not Easy In Ghana by Konquest: 10:28pm On Feb 06, 2019
clive2u:

…………………./´¯/)
………………..,/¯../
………………./…./
…………./´¯/’…’/´¯¯`·¸
………./’/…/…./……./¨¯\
……..(‘(…´…´…. ¯~/’…’)
………\……………..’…../
……….”…\………. _.·´
…………\…………..(
…………..\………….\…

^^^^^
^^^^^
grin
Re: Nigeria Yahoo Boys That Ran To Ghana Cry Out That Life Is Not Easy In Ghana by Konquest: 10:34pm On Feb 06, 2019
Jenniferblogger:
Nigeria Yahoo Boys That Run To Ghana Cries Out That Life Is Not Easy In Ghana.

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2019/02/nigeria-yahoo-boys-that-run-to-ghana-cries-out-that-life-is-not-easy-in-ghana-video/

Too bad! grin
Re: Nigeria Yahoo Boys That Ran To Ghana Cry Out That Life Is Not Easy In Ghana by jellyfish86: 5:52pm On Feb 19, 2019
nho4:

Thanks.. Can I get the app on Apple Appstore?
Yes for sure. Udemy is one. I use always. You can download it on google app store.
Re: Nigeria Yahoo Boys That Ran To Ghana Cry Out That Life Is Not Easy In Ghana by doziex: 12:55pm On Mar 20, 2019
nho4:

Please can you recommend any youtube video tutorial on coding for me please? I want to learn programming

Bros sorry I missed your question.
Go to YouTube, type in coding for dummies, and all manner of tutorials will pop up. Just pick one, apply yourself and you are on your way to future greatness
How to learn code for beginners 2017, code academy.
So many resources. Never memorize or cram. Take your time and try to understand what ever part you don't. Google is your friend.
Re: Nigeria Yahoo Boys That Ran To Ghana Cry Out That Life Is Not Easy In Ghana by Hoodbilonia: 3:34pm On Mar 20, 2019
Another cliwnt wants to pay me 3800$ administration fee
G without ogume hard
Re: Nigeria Yahoo Boys That Ran To Ghana Cry Out That Life Is Not Easy In Ghana by nho4: 3:40pm On Mar 20, 2019
doziex:

Bros sorry I missed your question.
Go to YouTube, type in coding for dummies, and all manner of tutorials will pop up. Just pick one, apply yourself and you are on your way to future greatness
How to learn code for beginners 2017, code academy.
So many resources. Never memorize or cram. Take your time and try to understand what ever part you don't. Google is your friend.
A million thanks to you bro.
I really appreciate your response...I will do as you instructed right away...once again thanks
Re: Nigeria Yahoo Boys That Ran To Ghana Cry Out That Life Is Not Easy In Ghana by dederocs(m): 6:22pm On Mar 20, 2019
officialfysh:
E no easy every where; just don’t give up
Get a back up plan...
Re: Nigeria Yahoo Boys That Ran To Ghana Cry Out That Life Is Not Easy In Ghana by anonymuz(m): 6:48pm On Mar 20, 2019
ExpiredNigeria:
Truth is that the ones you see living a lavish life style are just only less than 1% of the whole Yahoo boys. It is better that money you want to use buy laptop, use it start any small business..

Yahoo is a thing of luck, U fit just press for only one month and pick better raba and you fit press 5 yes one naira you no see and then you will start regretting your wasted years. Yahoo guys here can feel me
you are very correct
Re: Nigeria Yahoo Boys That Ran To Ghana Cry Out That Life Is Not Easy In Ghana by Ugosample(m): 7:29pm On Mar 20, 2019
princejite:
I just went to Buried a Friend that went to ghana ..came back with money..and didnt enjoy the money

You don't mean it shocked shocked
Re: Nigeria Yahoo Boys That Ran To Ghana Cry Out That Life Is Not Easy In Ghana by Ugosample(m): 8:08pm On Mar 20, 2019
21Bandit:

Hustle all the way

Habeg o...oluwa

Look at this criminal fraudster undecided
Re: Nigeria Yahoo Boys That Ran To Ghana Cry Out That Life Is Not Easy In Ghana by Ugosample(m): 8:10pm On Mar 20, 2019
Admin401:

I was suspecting same

But the govt is not "printing money" per se

it's just expanding the money supply by increasing wages arbitrarily

And other goodies

Excess liquidity= Inflation
Re: Nigeria Yahoo Boys That Ran To Ghana Cry Out That Life Is Not Easy In Ghana by Ugosample(m): 8:14pm On Mar 20, 2019
Uglymugg:
There's something about Ghanaian women I find so attractive, damn!!!

be kiaful o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

“you Were Friends With Benefits” –judge Tells Lady Who Accused Colleague Of Rape / 3 Teenage Fulani Herders Aged 13, 14, Arrested For Gang-Raping A Girl In Bauchi / 23year-old Dies While Struggling For Gun …his Death A Relief, Says Mother (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.