Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,198 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Osinbajo Gets New Chopper From Caverton Helicopters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Gets New Chopper From Caverton Helicopters (51971 Views)

Wike Shuts Down Caverton Helicopters For Violation Of Movement Restrictions / Why Our Helicopter Carrying Osinbajo Crashed In Kogi - Caverton Group / Osinbajo Gets Showered With Love In Kogi Despite Chopper Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Gets New Chopper From Caverton Helicopters by hisexcellency34: 3:32pm On Feb 04, 2019
So, presidency has no money to buy chopper?

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Gets New Chopper From Caverton Helicopters by SouthSouth1914: 3:33pm On Feb 04, 2019
Rented Chooper for the Afonja VP while the Fulani rolls on official jets!! So much for one Nigeria

6 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Gets New Chopper From Caverton Helicopters by Baawaa(m): 3:33pm On Feb 04, 2019
Fedayeen02:
VP was denied chopper services by the cabal in Presidency.

How can you hire chopper for 80 million naira a day to go share 10k trader moni
This is what PDP can do,
Re: Osinbajo Gets New Chopper From Caverton Helicopters by etrouble: 3:33pm On Feb 04, 2019
Firefire:
I hereby appeal to Pastor Osinbajo to retrace his steps back to the cross. This is another golden opportunity from the creator. - 2 Corinthians 6:15, Revelation 21:8.

"God has spoken once; I have heard this twice: that power belongs to God - Ps 62:11"

Maranatha!

So, Bible readers also smoke weed.
Re: Osinbajo Gets New Chopper From Caverton Helicopters by Velocity513(m): 3:36pm On Feb 04, 2019
Passion2009:
Vice President Yemi Osinbajo has received another aircraft from Caverton Helicopters.

This was revealed in a tweet by Caverton Group while restating its commitment to the safety of the Vice President.

The tweet read: “A true statement of our commitment to safety and professionalism. Vice President Professor Yemi Osinbajo continues his campaign flying with Caverton.”

http://saharareporters.com/2019/02/04/osinbajo-gets-new-chopper-caverton-helicopters

Hope this one is very much okay

Check my signature to migrate to Canada
Re: Osinbajo Gets New Chopper From Caverton Helicopters by WaywardSon(m): 3:36pm On Feb 04, 2019
Passion2009:
Vice President Yemi Osinbajo has received another aircraft from Caverton Helicopters.

This was revealed in a tweet by Caverton Group while restating its commitment to the safety of the Vice President.

The tweet read: “A true statement of our commitment to safety and professionalism. Vice President Professor Yemi Osinbajo continues his campaign flying with Caverton.”

http://saharareporters.com/2019/02/04/osinbajo-gets-new-chopper-caverton-helicopters

I know its prolly trivial. Pls clear your notifications. Its just so unsatisfying to look at angry grin
Re: Osinbajo Gets New Chopper From Caverton Helicopters by jrusky(m): 3:41pm On Feb 04, 2019
Osibande better forget about these noisy machine called Helicopter. He had just escaped death and another death trap on set again. Ok nah

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Gets New Chopper From Caverton Helicopters by Nobody: 3:46pm On Feb 04, 2019
SouthSouth1914:
Rented Chooper for the Afonja VP while the Fulani rolls on official jets!! So much for one Nigeria

And this is the same VP that they are claiming will be given presidential slot in 2023 grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Gets New Chopper From Caverton Helicopters by oluakin08: 3:46pm On Feb 04, 2019
OH MA GOD
Re: Osinbajo Gets New Chopper From Caverton Helicopters by naijaking1: 3:51pm On Feb 04, 2019
GeorgeTheCoder:
The press statement is truly funny. Caverton is committed to safety yet the VP was almost killed in a crash ? What sort of commitment is that ?

Committed like the one that killed Patrick Azizza a d Kaduna governor?

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Gets New Chopper From Caverton Helicopters by kumakunta: 3:53pm On Feb 04, 2019
Firefire:
I hereby appeal to Pastor Osinbajo to retrace his steps back to the cross. This is another golden opportunity from the creator. - 2 Corinthians 6:15, Revelation 21:8.

"God has spoken once; I have heard this twice: that power belongs to God - Ps 62:11"

Maranatha!
Why your god no warn Yakowa or Emiliano Sala . Everything Na politics for una fish brain

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Gets New Chopper From Caverton Helicopters by 912(m): 3:57pm On Feb 04, 2019
Davash222:
Someone up there is saying congratulations sir... Congratulations for what Why can't they apply the same roads they claimed they've constructed

Please stop embarrassing yourself. So you want the vice president to travel by road from Abuja to kogi or Lagos. Where is it done that way? Even the US president with their excellent road network does not travel by road so stop displaying your high level of ignorance for all nairaland to see. Yes you will definitely get cheap likes from your fellow ignorant minded individuals but your argument still remains shallow and highly unintelligent

3 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Gets New Chopper From Caverton Helicopters by EdenH: 3:58pm On Feb 04, 2019
Joromi12:
I once entered this caverton over the creeks to an fpso offshore. Helicopter worst pass plane o
hahahahahaha, share me d experience pls
Re: Osinbajo Gets New Chopper From Caverton Helicopters by 0koyeeboz: 3:58pm On Feb 04, 2019
Tetehjewels:

So for someone with about 3 to 4 different engagements in different states that are about 400km apart and must be attended to same day he should use the roads?

Clap for yourself for displaying loads of foolishness in one post

I don't blame that boy, poverty has a way of limiting peoples' reasoning as it has done to his.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Gets New Chopper From Caverton Helicopters by HtwoOw: 4:03pm On Feb 04, 2019
didirin's descendant , you were shouting '' sell presidential jets'' up and down , its been sold now you are complaining

Buhari and osibanjo were campaigning in different states one has to hire a chopper

is that not hard for primary school student to understand , only mucus brains wont understand

SouthSouth1914:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Gets New Chopper From Caverton Helicopters by farem: 4:07pm On Feb 04, 2019
Davash222:
Someone up there is saying congratulations sir... Congratulations for what Why can't they apply the same roads they claimed they've constructed

It's quite easy to see the limitations of your being and horizon by what you wrote above.
How can you ever ask one who is on national assignment to use road?

You're still thinking as if you're in your autonomous community!
Re: Osinbajo Gets New Chopper From Caverton Helicopters by Nobody: 4:07pm On Feb 04, 2019
Fedayeen02:
VP was denied chopper services by the cabal in Presidency.

How can you hire chopper for 80 million naira a day to go share 10k trader moni

Who is paying for the chopper and other campaign costs? I hope it's not from the government purse, and if it's not then where is the money coming from? Nobody is saying anything about that, and yet they say this useless government is fighting corruption.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Gets New Chopper From Caverton Helicopters by onmyowncj: 4:08pm On Feb 04, 2019
This man will be scared of entering helicopter again
Re: Osinbajo Gets New Chopper From Caverton Helicopters by SouthSouth1914: 4:13pm On Feb 04, 2019
prince3009:

And this is the same VP that they are claiming will be given presidential slot in 2023 grin grin

My brother... grin
Re: Osinbajo Gets New Chopper From Caverton Helicopters by TRAVEL101(m): 4:15pm On Feb 04, 2019
I don't seem to understand.
Pls what happened to our Air Force carriers.
How can Nigerian number 2 be using a private firm for it's iternary.
What happened to the $1billion that's was withdrawn to buy equipment and others.
And we still go out to hire helicopter?
Someone Pls enlighten me.

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Gets New Chopper From Caverton Helicopters by blackgold2018(m): 4:18pm On Feb 04, 2019
GeorgeTheCoder:

80 million a day ? It can't possibly be up to that
it's true bro. An hour is 10million sef..

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Gets New Chopper From Caverton Helicopters by Passion2009: 4:19pm On Feb 04, 2019
Joromi12:
I once entered this caverton over the creeks to an fpso offshore. Helicopter worst pass plane o

How?
Re: Osinbajo Gets New Chopper From Caverton Helicopters by ezkimow(m): 4:38pm On Feb 04, 2019
helinues:

Guy dey lie small small now

Even if you want to buy a new chopper, average price for standard one is around $300k-$500k

Oga that Agusta Aw139 cost around 9 million dollars for used one, and BTW 11 - 12 million dollars for new unit, how much do you think they would now rent it?

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Gets New Chopper From Caverton Helicopters by ezkimow(m): 4:39pm On Feb 04, 2019
blackgold2018:
it's true bro. An hour is 10million sef..
Tell them oh.

The aircraft costs a whopping $12M
Re: Osinbajo Gets New Chopper From Caverton Helicopters by ezkimow(m): 4:42pm On Feb 04, 2019
Hedonini:

Who is paying for the chopper and other campaign costs? I hope it's not from the government purse, and if it's not then where is the money coming from? Nobody is saying anything about that, and yet they say this useless government is fighting corruption.

Hmmm, na from our money oh, Wetin person go do, Abi u no hear when buhari say him no get ₦48M for presidential form
Re: Osinbajo Gets New Chopper From Caverton Helicopters by fribus(m): 4:47pm On Feb 04, 2019
sms or whatsapp allowed

thanks

Re: Osinbajo Gets New Chopper From Caverton Helicopters by superlanny(m): 4:53pm On Feb 04, 2019
Davash222:
walahi this your English confuse me small, abeg which road are there applying to. Funny dude
Re: Osinbajo Gets New Chopper From Caverton Helicopters by GoodMuyis(m): 5:00pm On Feb 04, 2019
Firefire:
Maranatha!

That David Escape Death on the Battlefield does not mean God angry with him.

It Clearly shows that God is behind him like a Rock.

If you hate him that is your problem.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo Gets New Chopper From Caverton Helicopters by yemi15(m): 5:01pm On Feb 04, 2019
Passion2009:

Whether new helicopter or not, that thing is still unsafe. You tell me the Leicester City chairman that recently died did not have a new helicopter too? You ride in helicopters as the Vice President and your oga the president is riding in presidential jet, Oga Yemi do you lack a taste for good things?

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Gets New Chopper From Caverton Helicopters by yemi15(m): 5:03pm On Feb 04, 2019
Davash222:

Iffahear. The roads they only go on during campaign?
Re: Osinbajo Gets New Chopper From Caverton Helicopters by yemi15(m): 5:05pm On Feb 04, 2019
Racoon:
My kind advice for VP Osinbajo these days is that he should insist on riding in the same plane as the president or any other functional aircrafts in the presidential fleet.

He have had 2 horrible near-fatal mishaps in recent times.What is good for the goose is also good for the gander.

I thought I was the only one. Oga Yemi is a Vice President for Christ's sake. Are we the Yeribas sentenced to a life of slavery to our abok.i masters? Bikonu smh.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Gets New Chopper From Caverton Helicopters by tk4rd: 5:05pm On Feb 04, 2019
Joromi12:
60m a month
I guess this is the correct value??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ongoing Construction Work At Yaba Bus-stop (PHOTOS) / IPOB: Sit-At-Home Enforcers Flog Teacher & Students In Enugu / Curvy "Buharists" Show Their Support For The President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.