Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,727 members, 7,813,400 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:49 AM

Osinbajo Gets New Chopper From Caverton Helicopters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo Gets New Chopper From Caverton Helicopters (51935 Views)

Wike Shuts Down Caverton Helicopters For Violation Of Movement Restrictions / Why Our Helicopter Carrying Osinbajo Crashed In Kogi - Caverton Group / Osinbajo Gets Showered With Love In Kogi Despite Chopper Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo Gets New Chopper From Caverton Helicopters by slaypapa: 5:06pm On Feb 04, 2019
Mrkumareze:
cheesy baba run for your dear life. First and second chopper disappointed you, the third one may not be lucky .

Beta use this Benin Chopper grin
grin
Mrkumareze:
cheesy baba run for your dear life. First and second chopper disappointed you, the third one may not be lucky .

u no well aswear

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Gets New Chopper From Caverton Helicopters by michoim(m): 5:07pm On Feb 04, 2019
He should forget that Caverton

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Gets New Chopper From Caverton Helicopters by Firefire(m): 5:09pm On Feb 04, 2019
GoodMuyis:

That David Escape Death on the Battlefield does not mean God angry with him.

It Clearly shows that God is behind him like a Rock.

If you hate him that is your problem.

Big & Small Prophets comes to mind...

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Gets New Chopper From Caverton Helicopters by colestephan86: 5:09pm On Feb 04, 2019
Passion2009:
Vice President Yemi Osinbajo has received another aircraft from Caverton Helicopters.

This was revealed in a tweet by Caverton Group while restating its commitment to the safety of the Vice President.

The tweet read: “A true statement of our commitment to safety and professionalism. Vice President Professor Yemi Osinbajo continues his campaign flying with Caverton.”

http://saharareporters.com/2019/02/04/osinbajo-gets-new-chopper-caverton-helicopters

So the presidency doesn't have chopper for this man?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Gets New Chopper From Caverton Helicopters by Joyrise: 5:12pm On Feb 04, 2019
Firefire:
I hereby appeal to Pastor Osinbajo to retrace his steps back to the cross. This is another golden opportunity from the creator. - 2 Corinthians 6:15, Revelation 21:8.

"God has spoken once; I have heard this twice: that power belongs to God - Ps 62:11"

Maranatha!

I guess you shd retrace your step back to the cross because you do not know who is at the cross at what time as you are not God. Stop the hate speech and accept Jesus genuinely as ur Lord & saviour bfor it is too late
Re: Osinbajo Gets New Chopper From Caverton Helicopters by yemi15(m): 5:14pm On Feb 04, 2019
SouthSouth1914:
Rented Chooper for the Afonja VP while the Fulani rolls on official jets!! So much for one Nigeria

Abok.i with NEPA bill for that matter! It's like my tribe and people like slavery gan SMH.

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Gets New Chopper From Caverton Helicopters by yemi15(m): 5:16pm On Feb 04, 2019
prince3009:

And this is the same VP that they are claiming will be given presidential slot in 2023 grin grin

Anything so that my tribe and people that loves slavery can continue in it bikonu smh.
Re: Osinbajo Gets New Chopper From Caverton Helicopters by Bighead9: 5:18pm On Feb 04, 2019
Mrkumareze:

grin

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Gets New Chopper From Caverton Helicopters by yemi15(m): 5:23pm On Feb 04, 2019
colestephan86:
So the presidency doesn't have chopper for this man?
Why would they? For an ordinary commissioner at that?

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Gets New Chopper From Caverton Helicopters by Firefire(m): 5:24pm On Feb 04, 2019
Joyrise:

I guess you shd retrace your step back to the cross because you do not know who is at the cross at what time as you are not God. Stop the hate speech and accept Jesus genuinely as ur Lord & saviour bfor it is too late

The message for this government led by Mohomodu Buhary is clear.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Gets New Chopper From Caverton Helicopters by Nobody: 5:41pm On Feb 04, 2019
tk4rd:
I guess this is the correct value??
if chartered daily.
Re: Osinbajo Gets New Chopper From Caverton Helicopters by Nobody: 5:43pm On Feb 04, 2019
Passion2009:

How?
u hv to wear one yeye ear cover. The vibrations are scary too
Re: Osinbajo Gets New Chopper From Caverton Helicopters by Akolawole(m): 5:59pm On Feb 04, 2019
Fedayeen02:
VP was denied chopper services by the cabal in Presidency.

How can you hire chopper for 80 million naira a day to go share 10k trader moni

How much does the helicopter cost? Stop misinforming public.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Gets New Chopper From Caverton Helicopters by abdulrazak07(m): 6:03pm On Feb 04, 2019
Fedayeen02:

This shows how stupid and uninformed u are..... how much is d chopper itself ?
Re: Osinbajo Gets New Chopper From Caverton Helicopters by tiziano(m): 6:06pm On Feb 04, 2019
Firefire:
I hereby appeal to Pastor Osinbajo to retrace his steps back to the cross. This is another golden opportunity from the creator. - 2 Corinthians 6:15, Revelation 21:8.

"God has spoken once; I have heard this twice: that power belongs to God - Ps 62:11"

Maranatha!
grin
Re: Osinbajo Gets New Chopper From Caverton Helicopters by Fedayeen02: 6:35pm On Feb 04, 2019
abdulrazak07:

mynd9 Seun rule 2
Re: Osinbajo Gets New Chopper From Caverton Helicopters by fred04(m): 6:52pm On Feb 04, 2019
HYPOCRISY is when you believe what obj said about Atiku and disbelieve what he said about Buhari.
FOOLISHNESS is when you believe what Mazi Nnamdi Kanu said about Atiku (a Cameronian) and disbelieve what he said about Buhari (jubrin from Sudan).
HOPELESSNESS is when you believe that an old,uneducated tyrant,brainless fool,tribalistic dullard can rule a country blessed with hardworking and vibrant citizens.
Re: Osinbajo Gets New Chopper From Caverton Helicopters by marvin906(m): 6:59pm On Feb 04, 2019
ezkimow:
Tell them oh.
The aircraft costs a whopping $12M

your a fool.. so that helicopter is now equivalent to a private jet abi.. make una like with sense

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Gets New Chopper From Caverton Helicopters by ezkimow(m): 7:00pm On Feb 04, 2019
Akolawole:

How much does the helicopter cost? Stop misinforming public.

$11M
Re: Osinbajo Gets New Chopper From Caverton Helicopters by ezkimow(m): 7:05pm On Feb 04, 2019
marvin906:

your a fool..
so that helicopter is now equivalent to a private jet abi..
make una like with sense

What makes me a fool, use your phone, or is your phone smarter than you
Re: Osinbajo Gets New Chopper From Caverton Helicopters by ezkimow(m): 7:09pm On Feb 04, 2019
abdulrazak07:

Well according to a statement by contractor it's an AgustaWestland Aw139....check for the price online for yourself and stop insulting people because of what you lack in knowledge
Peace

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Gets New Chopper From Caverton Helicopters by ezkimow(m): 7:12pm On Feb 04, 2019
marvin906:

your a fool..
so that helicopter is now equivalent to a private jet abi..
make una like with sense

When you don't know, research. The internet is not there for you to trade insults and fight online wars only....
Peace

4 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Gets New Chopper From Caverton Helicopters by marvin906(m): 7:16pm On Feb 04, 2019
ezkimow:

What makes me a fool, use your phone, or is your phone smarter than you

well you keep shut..
what do you know is 12mill usd..
just picking figures from space
Re: Osinbajo Gets New Chopper From Caverton Helicopters by SamuelLoch: 7:23pm On Feb 04, 2019
Davash222:
Someone up there is saying congratulations sir... Congratulations for what Why can't they apply the same roads they claimed they've constructed

You should modify this statement.
Imagine, travelling across states within minutes and travelling by road across states with an imprecise time, how much time do you want to waste as a President?
Re: Osinbajo Gets New Chopper From Caverton Helicopters by leighcon(m): 7:43pm On Feb 04, 2019
When the UK prime minister hops on Commercial flights, it is prudence, in Nigeria, it is = cabal denying a VP the use of one.

One day we will find out what we want

2 Likes

Re: Osinbajo Gets New Chopper From Caverton Helicopters by bigglesjnr: 7:49pm On Feb 04, 2019
Fedayeen02:

ipod miscreants can lie for africa. A chopper goes for 2.5m per day, go and do your findings.
Re: Osinbajo Gets New Chopper From Caverton Helicopters by bigglesjnr: 7:49pm On Feb 04, 2019
Fedayeen02:

Re: Osinbajo Gets New Chopper From Caverton Helicopters by nkemdi89(f): 8:39pm On Feb 04, 2019
AutoReportNG:
What happens to the presidential fleet? Why is the VP shuttling on a private and chartered flight? At the last count, Nigeria has about 4 presidential jets and 3 helicopters, where are they and why was he allowed to use a private chopper? This is another expense for the country.
Vp doesn't use a private chopper, he uses presidential fleets most time, in fact he returned that afternoon with presidential jets, unfortunately there was no chopper on ground from the presidential air fleets, they have gone for other assignments. Vp is always in the sky for various official assignments, I was a witness to everything .

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Gets New Chopper From Caverton Helicopters by samlake(m): 8:41pm On Feb 04, 2019
Where are the airforce choopers? This is risky for the vp...

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Gets New Chopper From Caverton Helicopters by enemyofprogress: 8:47pm On Feb 04, 2019
This man no dey hear word

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Gets New Chopper From Caverton Helicopters by enemyofprogress: 8:48pm On Feb 04, 2019
nkemdi89:

Vp doesn't use a private chopper, he uses presidential fleets most time, in fact he returned that afternoon with presidential jets, unfortunately there was no chopper on ground from the presidential air fleets, they have gone for other assignments. Vp is always in the sky for various official assignments, I was a witness to everything .
some people just wan dey relevant with lies

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo Gets New Chopper From Caverton Helicopters by nkemdi89(f): 8:51pm On Feb 04, 2019
enemyofprogress:
some people just wan dey relevant with lies
Hope you are not referring to me?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Trekking To Otuoke For GEJ Gets Female Partner [photo] / Throwback Photos Of Ghanaians Being Deported From Nigeria In 1983 / How Much Did It Cost Ambode To Build These Flyover-bridges? (see PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.