Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,340 members, 7,822,611 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:49 PM

Atiku's Endorsement Scam : North East Man Represented Middle Belt Forum - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku's Endorsement Scam : North East Man Represented Middle Belt Forum (16198 Views)

Ohaneze Secretary Apologises To Buhari Over Atiku’s Endorsement / BREAKING: Anambra Govt Disowns Atiku’s Endorsement, Hits Ohanaeze / Again, Soyinka Tackles Obasanjo Over Atiku Endorsement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku's Endorsement Scam : North East Man Represented Middle Belt Forum by jellington: 6:56pm On Feb 04, 2019
Nigerians shouldn’t be deceived. Atiku will connive with Lebanese, Italians any foreigners to sell off Nigeria. If he became President, a few Nigerians in his circle will be very rich, but Nigeria will be worse off for the mass majority.
A Candidate whose parental background is shadowy does not care if NNPC is sold against the will of Nigerians. Sold over 145 Nigerians companies at peanuts to his friends that are entitled to be enriched at the expense of overall majority. No citizen of this country will do that but a Cameroonian descent.
Re: Atiku's Endorsement Scam : North East Man Represented Middle Belt Forum by wallbuilder(m): 7:02pm On Feb 04, 2019
Amein:
LEADERSHIP - A spokesman for the Middle Belt Forum said the man who represented the group and read an endorsement letter to Atiku Abubakar on Sunday is not from the zone .

According to Gowon Egbunu , the man Dr Bitrus Pogu is from Chibok in Borno State, in Nigeria ’ s north east. Pogu , he said , chairs the Chibok community in Abuja .
“ I watched and listened with regret , one Dr. Bitrus Pogu , the Chairman of Chibok community in Abuja , on Channels Television a while ago, claiming to be speaking for the Middle Belt Forum ” , Egbunu said .

The Middle Belt Forum spokesman emphatically denied endorsing the presidential ambition of Atiku Abubakar , the candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party in the 16 February election.

“ There was no time when we came together as a people to endorse Atiku Abubakar as our candidate in the 4 th coming elections . Atiku Abubakar is not our candidate and will never be ” , said Middle Belt Forum spokesman, Gowon Egbunu .
“ Beloved Middle Beltans, take that as fake news and go about your normal business. If there ’ s a need to endorse any candidate, you will be communicated accordingly ” , Egbunu , who is director of media and publications for the forum said .

“ This is to clear the air and put the records straight , that , Middle Belt people are honest and highly principled people, who will not sell their conscience for a loaf of bread . (NAN )

Source:::https://leadership.ng/2019/02/04/atikus-endorsement-scam-north-east-man-represented-middle-belt-forum/?fbclid=IwAR3tknnt4zDKDY_fg4owqHYuo5KLEcTgE7B7usSsyoFcKxYm10uMj0rWDe8
part of Northeast is actually middle belt.
Re: Atiku's Endorsement Scam : North East Man Represented Middle Belt Forum by alhassanyusuf29(m): 7:06pm On Feb 04, 2019
Eazeee:
Mumu. who told u southern Borno is not part of Middle Belt? once an APC zombie, always a zombie. Southern kaduna, southern Borno, Southern Bauchi are all part of Middle Belt

Re: Atiku's Endorsement Scam : North East Man Represented Middle Belt Forum by Naajjii: 7:27pm On Feb 04, 2019
Westaslave2:
fulani slave talking

Which igala , igala wey never bath
Go and check history . Btw Fulani is holding you from gaining Biafra.You can only achieve Biafra if fulani deciedes. What a weak race.
Re: Atiku's Endorsement Scam : North East Man Represented Middle Belt Forum by Online4u: 8:19pm On Feb 04, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHAw_T7dKl4

Mammoth crowd At PDP Presidential Campaign Rally in Zamfara State. Thank you Zamfara #BetterNigeria #atikuinzamfara #LetsGetNigeriaWorkingAgain #TheAtikuPlan #PDPZamfaraRally #Atikulated #BetterWithAtiku

Re: Atiku's Endorsement Scam : North East Man Represented Middle Belt Forum by Lovemaester: 12:21am On Feb 05, 2019
goaldynboy:
ATIKU keeps moving ahead of APC while their zombies and BMC keeps looking for silly excuses to puncture Atiku's success!

Let APC continue to lament! All we know is that the leaders and elders of north, middle belt, south west, south south, and south east have endorsed ATIKU and we all will respect our elders and vote for ATIKU! ZOMBIES HAVE FORGOTTEN ALL THE ADVICES THESE ELDERS WERE GIVING BUHARI BUT BUHARI WAS DEAF, STIFF, STUBBORN AND OBSTINATE! DO YOU EXPECT THEM TO ENDORSE SOMEONE WHO CONSISTENTLY REFUSED TO HEED TO THEIR ADVICES?!! CAPITAL NO!!

What the elders can see sitting, zombies can never see it even if they climb iroko tree!!

in ur dreams abi, sit down in ur father's house be typing rubbish, everywhere is on the next level, even u know this, u just want to create an atmosphere to wail abt rigging when the election is announced
Re: Atiku's Endorsement Scam : North East Man Represented Middle Belt Forum by AceRoot(m): 12:33am On Feb 05, 2019
theoldpretender:
While Pogu is from the North East...he also is technically speaking from the Middle Belt too...

It's complicated....but the Middle Belt is usually used to refer to either the minorities in the North regardless of religion, the Christian Northerners, or the Kwara, Kogi, Niger, Plateau, Nassarawa, Taraba, Adamawa, Gombe region...

Modified

The real owners of this nation.
The MIDDLE-BELT please WAKE UP

1 Like

Re: Atiku's Endorsement Scam : North East Man Represented Middle Belt Forum by mhaztapraisesnr(m): 3:44am On Feb 05, 2019
I am. In support

It is a welcome development.. �

I think this will come to pass when we all vote. .�‍♂️

Well I will say it is not by mouth only. .�

But it is already showing us that PMB IS GOING BACK TO DAURA.. ����

��������������������

Re: Atiku's Endorsement Scam : North East Man Represented Middle Belt Forum by GoldHorse(m): 8:02am On Feb 05, 2019
Westaslave2:
those backward pple , wt dia gworo islam

I don't abuse people based on tribe and religion. Those are non of my business. I relate to them based on "themselves", especially how they treat others.

And if that's you in the picture you are damn too pretty for your message above!

Thank you
Re: Atiku's Endorsement Scam : North East Man Represented Middle Belt Forum by Westaslave2(f): 10:27am On Feb 05, 2019
GoldHorse:

I don't abuse people based on tribe and religion. Those are non of my business. I relate to them based on "themselves", especially how they treat others.

And if that's you in the picture you are damn too pretty for your message above!

Thank you
shut up n stop complementing my beauty,

Hausas ar backward fullstop. ,stop being an ass
Re: Atiku's Endorsement Scam : North East Man Represented Middle Belt Forum by GoldHorse(m): 1:50pm On Feb 05, 2019
Westaslave2:
shut up n stop complementing my beauty,

Hausas ar backward fullstop. ,stop being an ass

Typical.....

What a shame.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Convention ‘shaky’ As Cabal Plots Consensus - Daily Trust / Attahiru Bafarawa Gives N30million Traders Over The Recent Fire Incident / Goodluck Jonathan's Democracy Message To Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.