Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,985 members, 7,866,704 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 12:01 AM

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 05/02/19 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 05/02/19 (333 Views)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 05/02/18 / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 05/01/18 / Kenneth Copeland Daily Devotional (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 05/02/19 by dallyemmy: 3:24pm On Feb 04, 2019
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 05/02/19 by dallyemmy: 3:34pm On Feb 04, 2019
TUESDAY 5th Feb 2019

DAY 26: SIGNS AND WONDERS Isa. 8:18, Matt 8:16; Heb 11:1

1. Intense worship

2. Thank God for His goodness and mercies showered over RCCG families in the past years. Psa23:6

3. Thank God for confirming His word with signs, wonders and miracles in RCCG at all times

4. O God Arise and let there be signs and wonder in our churches beginning from this first month!!! in the name of Jesus

5. Father; destroy every arrow of lameness fired against us at the beautiful gate of our destiny: in the name of Jesus.

6. Pray that every problem that is designed to cripple the destinies of any RCCG members will receive divine solutions in the name of Jesus.

7. Pray that every magician of Pharaoh performing satanic signs and wonders to disgrace any RCCG member in the palace of glory, be
disgraced in the name of Jesus’

8. Father; let there be healing miracles breaking forth in all our parishes as never before in the name of Jesus.

9. Father; Destroy every arrows of unbelief fired to hinder miracles in our life this year in the name of Jesus.

10. Miracles that are overdue to happen in my life: hear the Word of the Lord: MANIFEST NOW BY FIRE!!! in the name of Jesus.
Re: Open Heavens Daily Devotional 05/02/19 by dallyemmy: 8:02am On Feb 05, 2019
Prayer Points on Today's Open Heavens: (Tuesday, February 5, 2019) - Prepared For The Storm?

1.Thank You, Father, for going through the storms of life with me and for helping me to overcome them.

2.Father, in anyway I have fallen short of your glory, please, have mercy and forgive me, in Jesus' name.

3.Father, grant me the wisdom to adequately prepare for the storms of life, in Jesus' name.

4.Father, You know all things, before they happen, please, guide my feet to the place of all-round security and safety, in You, in Jesus' name.

5.Father, give me a very strong foundation in Your Word, that will enable me withstand and overcome, all storms of life, in Jesus' name.

6.Lord Jesus, come and still every storm currently raging in my life, home and ministry, in Jesus' name.

7.Lord Jesus, You are my shelter in the midst of storms, please, come and shield, protect and deliver me, from all storms of life, in Jesus' name.

8.Father, please, make me not only the hearer of Your Word, but also the doer, in Jesus' name.

9.Father, please, help me to live through today, without committing a single sin, in Jesus' name.

10.Father, silence every storm in the life and ministry of Pastor E.A. Adeboye, in Jesus' name.

11.Father, bless Your son, that You have been using to prepare these prayer points, beyond measures; help him to overcome every challenge of getting these prayer points across to Your children timely, on daily basis, in Jesus' name.

12.Your Personal petitions.
( Philippians 4:6)
13.In Jesus' name I pray.
(John 14:13-14; 15:16)
14.Thank you Father for answered prayers.
(1 Thessalonians 5:18).
#GodBlessOurNation

These prayers have no expiry date! Please, pray them, irrespective of the time they get to you. Remain blessed, in Jesus' name.

(1) (Reply)

Grace Testimony United States : Protected From Harm By God's Angels / Christian On Nairaland Should Help / Revival Hour ; God's Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.