Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,335 members, 7,864,606 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:28 PM

Grace Testimony United States : Protected From Harm By God's Angels - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Grace Testimony United States : Protected From Harm By God's Angels (332 Views)

My Grace Testimony : Recurring Nightmare Stopped, Enjoying Absolute Peace / Grace Testimony From South Africa : No Longer Living Promiscuous Lifestyle / Delivered From 20-Year Drug Addiction: Grace Testimony From United States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Grace Testimony United States : Protected From Harm By God's Angels by jiggaz(m): 5:24pm On Feb 08, 2019
Thank you, Pastor Prince, for letting Jesus Christ lead you in teaching the much-needed message of grace. Today, I read your Daily Grace Inspiration titled, God’s Angels are Watching Over You, and was really encouraged.

I recall an incident when my daughter and I were driving to Florida to embark on a cruise. While driving down the highway, we were behind a big eighteen-wheeler truck. All of a sudden, a vintage-looking car tried to get between our vehicle and the truck. I thought, “Why are you trying to get in front of me? You have the whole left side of the highway to yourself.”

Right then, I heard a voice inside speak to me, asking me to be quiet. So I let the car squeeze in front of us because the driver was very adamant about getting in between my car and the eighteen-wheeler truck. Immediately after I let the car in, one tire of the eighteen-wheeler truck blew. Surprisingly, the vintage car continued to stay in front of my car, blocking and diverting away all the flying pieces of the exploded tire.

Once there were no more tire pieces coming from the truck, the vintage car returned to the left side of the road and drove off quickly. It then dawned on me that perhaps the driver of this car was an angel of the Lord. I was so encouraged to know that God protects us in these days and times!

Stephanie Stafford
Georgia, United States

https://www.josephprince.org/blog/praise-reports/protected-from-harm-by-gods-angels
Re: Grace Testimony United States : Protected From Harm By God's Angels by jiggaz(m): 7:42pm On Feb 08, 2019
Yes
Re: Grace Testimony United States : Protected From Harm By God's Angels by jiggaz(m): 6:14pm On Feb 09, 2019
Evening
Re: Grace Testimony United States : Protected From Harm By God's Angels by jiggaz(m): 7:00am On Feb 10, 2019
Morning
Re: Grace Testimony United States : Protected From Harm By God's Angels by jiggaz(m): 5:15am On Feb 13, 2019
Hallelujah
Re: Grace Testimony United States : Protected From Harm By God's Angels by jiggaz(m): 5:22pm On Feb 15, 2019
Ted
Re: Grace Testimony United States : Protected From Harm By God's Angels by jiggaz(m): 9:42pm On Feb 18, 2019
Evening

(1) (Reply)

Great Unthinkable Signs In The Heaven... Last Hour / Prayer Points On Today's Open Heavens Thursday, February 28, 2019 / "God Spoke To Me While I Was Shitting In The Toilet"---religious Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.