Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,411 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Gospel Of The Party Moved To Isman Society - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Gospel Of The Party Moved To Isman Society (263 Views)

SEUN; The Gospel Of JESUS Christ Must Be Preached / I Was Moved To Tears When I Saw This! / #gospel Street Carnival 2018: Youths Take The Gospel Of Jesus Christ To Street (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gospel Of The Party Moved To Isman Society by impact231(m): 3:47pm On Feb 04, 2019
GOSPEL OF THE PARTY MOVED TO ISMAN SOCIETY

In continuous efforts to preach the gospel of our dear party,the campaign trail moved down to the members of the Islamic Musician Association of Nigeria(ISMAN),Abeokuta chapter.

The chairman of the society,Alfa AbdulAzeez Olowolayemo in his speech made it known that their society has concluded plans to work for the success and victory of the party in the coming polls.

Hon Sakiru Sanusi and Hon Biliaminu Owolabi Odunewu,House of Assembly candidates of Abeokuta South State constituency I and II respectively, urged the members of the society to make their decision a non going back.

Apostle Biodun Sanyaolu noted that the partnership about to be formed is an everlasting one. Also,he noted that the coming polls should be PDP all the way as this only will bring opportunity to enjoy more of the dividends of democracy.

Present in the campaign train are Chief Kola Sorinola,Chairman Ogun State PDP Elders' Forum, Hon.Bola Taiwo, PDP chairman,Abeokuta South among other leaders.

(1) (Reply)

NDIC Shotdowns Fortis Microfinance Bank / Fashola Replies SERAP, Says: ‘I Can’t Find Names Of Alleged Corrupt Contractors / Nigeria February Hit Single By DE-BLINK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.