Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,238 members, 7,957,564 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:45 PM

Quality land Clearing, plowing and harrowing - Agriculture (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Quality land Clearing, plowing and harrowing (20458 Views)

Land Clearing, Bulldozer Clearing That Leaves The Top Soil Untampered / Tractors And Bulldozer At Your Disposal For Quality Land Preparation / Quality Bulldozer Land Clearing Service Nationwide. Reliable services. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Quality land Clearing, plowing and harrowing by tractortractor(m): 7:10am On Jan 14, 2020
Brand New Massey tractors & farm Implements readily available for sale

Export Quality Massey Ferguson tractors and Farm Implements from Pakistan to Nigeria
Call or WhatsApp +92 3202390002
https://www.tractorspakistan.com

Re: Quality land Clearing, plowing and harrowing by landclearing: 8:13am On Jan 18, 2020
Still on
Re: Quality land Clearing, plowing and harrowing by landclearing: 6:27am On Jan 21, 2020
With fleets of bulldozers, tractors and other agricultural implements at our disposal,coupled with experienced operators, we are here to solve the problem of land clearing and land preparation. We provide services nationwide
At Tracs N Crawlers global Ltd, we guarantee you a quality land clearing and land preparation service i.e plowing, harrowing e.t c
Contact us for your projects today.
Phone : 08125193014
Email : tncgloballtd@gmail.com
tracsncrawlers.business.site
Re: Quality land Clearing, plowing and harrowing by Isaaco82: 5:23pm On Jan 21, 2020
I want to plough and ridge....no harrowing.. how much is each of the services per acre? Last price please.I am in Moniya ,Ibadan..22 acres up this next week

Re: Quality land Clearing, plowing and harrowing by landclearing: 7:48am On Jan 22, 2020
Isaaco82:
I want to plough and ridge....no harrowing.. how much is each of the services per acre? Last price please.I am in Moniya ,Ibadan..22 acres up this next week

Plough #7k per acre
Ridge #6500/acre
Re: Quality land Clearing, plowing and harrowing by landclearing: 7:40am On Jan 23, 2020
Still on
Re: Quality land Clearing, plowing and harrowing by Isaaco82: 2:31pm On Jan 25, 2020
landclearing:

Plough #7k per acre
Ridge #6500/acre

5500 /acre?
Re: Quality land Clearing, plowing and harrowing by landclearing: 9:07am On Jan 28, 2020
Still on..
Re: Quality land Clearing, plowing and harrowing by landclearing: 9:27am On Jan 28, 2020
Still on
Re: Quality land Clearing, plowing and harrowing by Adaba0803(m): 2:11pm On Jan 28, 2020
Good afternoon house. Our 150k per acre farmland still available contact me today for more info and inspection. The location is AGU-ODO VILLAGE, ALABATA AREA OF ABEOKUTA,ODEDA LGA OGUN STATE. 45mins to 1hr DRIVE FROM FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF AGRICULTURE ABEOKUTA OGUN STATE.

1 Like

Re: Quality land Clearing, plowing and harrowing by Isaaco82: 3:10pm On Jan 28, 2020
Isaaco82:

5500 /acre?

So,this doesn't deserve a response? I have noticed this pride in you when I chatted you up.

It's okay,big man
Re: Quality land Clearing, plowing and harrowing by landclearing: 9:37am On Jan 29, 2020
#$£€
Re: Quality land Clearing, plowing and harrowing by landclearing: 9:38am On Jan 29, 2020
Isaaco82:

So,this doesn't deserve a response? I have noticed this pride in you when I chatted you up.

It's okay,big man
sorry we can't work with the rate you gave us
Re: Quality land Clearing, plowing and harrowing by Isaaco82: 10:28pm On Jan 29, 2020
landclearing:
sorry we can't work with the rate you gave us

Ploughing has been done at #5500.Thank you
Re: Quality land Clearing, plowing and harrowing by landclearing: 9:55am On Feb 03, 2020
With fleets of bulldozers, tractors and other agricultural implements at our disposal,coupled with experienced operators, we are here to solve the problem of land clearing and land preparation. We provide services nationwide
At Tracs N Crawlers global Ltd, we guarantee you a quality land clearing and land preparation
Re: Quality land Clearing, plowing and harrowing by landclearing: 11:32am On Feb 06, 2020
Contact us today
Re: Quality land Clearing, plowing and harrowing by Adaba0803(m): 3:53pm On Feb 06, 2020
Nice thread.....

Contact me on the farm land 08118888592

Re: Quality land Clearing, plowing and harrowing by landclearing: 9:48pm On Feb 10, 2020
Still on. Prepare your land towards the planting season
Re: Quality land Clearing, plowing and harrowing by landclearing: 4:28am On Feb 12, 2020
At Tracs N Crawlers global Ltd, we guarantee you a quality land clearing and land preparation service i.e plowing, harrowing e.t c
Re: Quality land Clearing, plowing and harrowing by landclearing: 4:36am On Feb 12, 2020
Contact us for your projects today..
Re: Quality land Clearing, plowing and harrowing by landclearing: 7:50am On Feb 13, 2020
Contact us today
Re: Quality land Clearing, plowing and harrowing by landclearing: 12:03pm On Feb 16, 2020
Re: Quality land Clearing, plowing and harrowing by Adaba0803(m): 8:24am On Feb 17, 2020
Good day NL our 120k per acre of Farm land at Alabata Area of Abeokuta still available for sale and the document is Deed of assignment, perimeter survey and it is free from government acquisition I can give you the coordinate code to chart it at the ogun state land bureau if interested. Serious and interested buyer can contact me on whatsapp or call 08118888592 for more details . Thanks

!!!!!!!!!LOCATION!!!!!!

AGU-ODO VILLAGE ALABATA AREA OF ABEOKUTA, ODEDA LGA OGUN STATE. 45MINS FROM FEDERAL UNIVERSITY OF AGRICULTURE ABEOKUTA OGUN STATE AND 10MINS FROM ONIRU ESTATE LAND ABEOKUTA.

NOTE... THE LAND CAN ALSO BE USE FOR OTHER PURPOSES AND NOT FARMING ALONE.

Call 08118888592 for more information.
Re: Quality land Clearing, plowing and harrowing by landclearing: 9:28am On Feb 18, 2020
tracsncrawlers.business.site ..
Re: Quality land Clearing, plowing and harrowing by landclearing: 8:44am On Feb 19, 2020
tracsncrawlers.business.site ....
Re: Quality land Clearing, plowing and harrowing by landclearing: 7:54am On Feb 20, 2020
Quality land clearing

Re: Quality land Clearing, plowing and harrowing by landclearing: 6:00pm On Mar 06, 2020
Still on.
Re: Quality land Clearing, plowing and harrowing by landclearing: 8:31pm On Apr 15, 2020
Re: Quality land Clearing, plowing and harrowing by Emmah123: 9:21pm On Apr 15, 2020
Ploughing+harrowing+ridging of 5acres of land around papalantoro Ogun State. What is the cost?
Re: Quality land Clearing, plowing and harrowing by sweetonugbu: 11:01am On Apr 24, 2020
Clearing, harrowing, ploughing and ridging 5 hecters of land in Enugu how much?.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Another Million Naira Cucumber Experience Picture Diary. (YOP1 PROJECT) / How To Start Water Melon Farming In Nigeria / Understanding The National Egg Production (NEGPRO) Scheme & How To Participate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.