Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,436 members, 7,815,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

Young Man Caught Wearing His Sister's Pant After Stealing It In Lagos. Photos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Young Man Caught Wearing His Sister's Pant After Stealing It In Lagos. Photos (49715 Views)

Pastor Pleads For Mercy After Being Caught Wearing Full Camo (pic/video) / Man Caught Wearing Cloth Stolen From A Boutique In Umuahia Beaten & Tied (Video) / Girl Caught After Stealing Money From Woman's Account Through ATM. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Young Man Caught Wearing His Sister's Pant After Stealing It In Lagos. Photos by itiswellandwell: 7:56pm On Feb 04, 2019
Hmm
Re: Young Man Caught Wearing His Sister's Pant After Stealing It In Lagos. Photos by DeLaRue: 7:56pm On Feb 04, 2019
Could it be the guy just like wearing women's underwear?

In Europe & America, there are men who secretly wear their wife's/ sister's or girlfriend's underwear to work & other places. If it happens in these places, there's no reason to believe there aren't men in Nigeria who engage in the practice. Unless the underwear owner reports theft, the guy will have committed no offence.

There's no law in Nigeria barring a man from wearing a lady's underwear.
Re: Young Man Caught Wearing His Sister's Pant After Stealing It In Lagos. Photos by 0koyeeboz: 7:56pm On Feb 04, 2019
baliyubla:
Afonjas taking stupidity to a whole new level. angry

Coming from the son of Clifford Orji, I'm not surprised.

1 Like

Re: Young Man Caught Wearing His Sister's Pant After Stealing It In Lagos. Photos by tunjijones(m): 7:56pm On Feb 04, 2019
Yuceeluv:
Your own sister! End times indeed!
Thank you Almighty God for the kind of family I was born into.

Don't conclude yet
Re: Young Man Caught Wearing His Sister's Pant After Stealing It In Lagos. Photos by bizhop01: 7:57pm On Feb 04, 2019
Someone no go wear pants again?
Re: Young Man Caught Wearing His Sister's Pant After Stealing It In Lagos. Photos by gonkin(m): 7:59pm On Feb 04, 2019
This pant matter is becoming serious. Well i dey carry cellophane go my barber place cuz na every day we dey discover. Me wen never chop belle full then some impatient n!gga would use my shine to boost his luck. Never

1 Like

Re: Young Man Caught Wearing His Sister's Pant After Stealing It In Lagos. Photos by BigBashiru: 7:59pm On Feb 04, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
Buhari hardship has driven the youths into money rituals to survive
The youths are stuuupid though. Must buhari do everything for them? Lazy youths

1 Like

Re: Young Man Caught Wearing His Sister's Pant After Stealing It In Lagos. Photos by iammarvellux(m): 8:01pm On Feb 04, 2019
This IS getting out of hands, this VALENTINE a lot of pant harvesters are warming up...

Imagine, the ladies will be like..

Re: Young Man Caught Wearing His Sister's Pant After Stealing It In Lagos. Photos by dapillar: 8:02pm On Feb 04, 2019
Na wa
Re: Young Man Caught Wearing His Sister's Pant After Stealing It In Lagos. Photos by alfaman3: 8:04pm On Feb 04, 2019
Na dem. Descendants of the fallen one.
Re: Young Man Caught Wearing His Sister's Pant After Stealing It In Lagos. Photos by ojuu4u(m): 8:06pm On Feb 04, 2019
To me, the rampant stealing of females under wears is as a result of bandwagon effect.

In Nigeria today, many people are doing things just bcus others are doing it and not bcus they really mean it...., gambling, oloshoism, following political party , being a fan of particular club, even attending a particular denomination or religion etc.

Ask them the main reasons why they are into it, they wouldn't be able to give you satisfactory answers
Re: Young Man Caught Wearing His Sister's Pant After Stealing It In Lagos. Photos by Vavana(f): 8:09pm On Feb 04, 2019
Do you mean 140k? Or 40k.

StrikeBack:
embarassed
Hp envy 360 core i5- 5200U
8gb ram 500gb
Touch screen
Keyboard light
3 hours battery life
2 hours plus for media
Screen size 15.6
Windows 10 Home
Clean ...
2.20GHZ speed
I40k location Ikeja
Re: Young Man Caught Wearing His Sister's Pant After Stealing It In Lagos. Photos by Rhea(f): 8:09pm On Feb 04, 2019
ChangeIsCostant:
A young man was apprehended earlier today after reportedly stealing a female underwear in Lagos. 

It was gathered that the yet-to-be identified boy was nabbed after stealing a pant which is allegedly belongs to his sister - for suspicious reason best known to him. 

The young man who was suspected of stealing the pant - was forced to strip off his trouser after being caught by residents in Oshodi area of the state. 

The boy was later handed over to the police. 

This is happening after the Nigeria Police Force said it cannot investigate the stealing of pants for spiritual purposes because there is no evidence.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/02/young-man-caught-wearing-female-pant-after-stealing-it-in-lagos-photos.html

All these yahoo boys are dulling big time.
Just enter tejuosho go pack okirika pants and g strings worn by $$$$$$$ chicks overseas. Why waste your time with naira pant, when you can maximize your proceeds with $$$$$ in no time at all cheesy cheesy grin grin grin Go for oyibo pant and hit that $$$$$$$$$$ grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Young Man Caught Wearing His Sister's Pant After Stealing It In Lagos. Photos by jrusky(m): 8:11pm On Feb 04, 2019
Pls were they their when the boy wore the pant or how do they saw the pant inside his trouser? Beside why would the boy wear female pant? didn't he understand that Nigeria is red now no prank or joke if female pant is involve.
Re: Young Man Caught Wearing His Sister's Pant After Stealing It In Lagos. Photos by StrikeBack(m): 8:11pm On Feb 04, 2019
Vavana:
Do you mean 140k? Or 40k.

one hundred and fourty thousand naira ONLY
Re: Young Man Caught Wearing His Sister's Pant After Stealing It In Lagos. Photos by tintingz(m): 8:17pm On Feb 04, 2019
Poor journalism report.

We need full details of this stories, what they do with this pants, we need evidences not some half-baked story.
Re: Young Man Caught Wearing His Sister's Pant After Stealing It In Lagos. Photos by AngelHoly(m): 8:20pm On Feb 04, 2019
Abeg who the connection of those buying pants....i have like five(5) now

Abeg na legit pant....with much blood for there
Dis one na Royce rolls pant no be Benz pant
Re: Young Man Caught Wearing His Sister's Pant After Stealing It In Lagos. Photos by Slynation(m): 8:21pm On Feb 04, 2019
This pant issue is becoming stale and irrelevant....!! perhaps people are using it to trend on media
How can residents caught someone wearing a pant.... shey e no wear trouser cover the pant?? or they got microscopic eyes that can see who is wearing a pant or boxers?? This is bullshit
Re: Young Man Caught Wearing His Sister's Pant After Stealing It In Lagos. Photos by LadyHeaven(f): 8:23pm On Feb 04, 2019
I always assumed this pant issue was a hoax, could it be real? How would the money be made? Pants get washed daily and some girls use panty liners, what is the aim of the ritual? What of people who share pants tongue? Would the babalawo draw out puss.y juice and use to make a charm? There is nothing we wont see from desperation and laziness.

2 Likes

Re: Young Man Caught Wearing His Sister's Pant After Stealing It In Lagos. Photos by enemyofprogress: 8:25pm On Feb 04, 2019
Funjosh you see your life?
Re: Young Man Caught Wearing His Sister's Pant After Stealing It In Lagos. Photos by enemyofprogress: 8:26pm On Feb 04, 2019
LadyHeaven:
I always assumed this pant issue was a hoax, could it be real? How would the money be made? Pants get washed daily and some girls use panty liners, what is the aim of the ritual? What of people who share pants tongue? Would the babalawo draw out puss.y juice and use to make a charm? There is nothing we wont see from desperation and laziness.
to use your pants do rituals just dey hungry me
Re: Young Man Caught Wearing His Sister's Pant After Stealing It In Lagos. Photos by LadyHeaven(f): 8:27pm On Feb 04, 2019
enemyofprogress:
to use your pants do rituals just dey hungry me

Bwahahaha, Holy Ghost fire roast you there grin

2 Likes

Re: Young Man Caught Wearing His Sister's Pant After Stealing It In Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 8:27pm On Feb 04, 2019
Yuceeluv:
Your own sister! End times indeed!
Thank you Almighty God for the kind of family I was born into.

Hmmm are you sure? Check your brothers Yansh oh. We can't be trusted again.
Re: Young Man Caught Wearing His Sister's Pant After Stealing It In Lagos. Photos by Whoeppme(m): 8:27pm On Feb 04, 2019
But e be like say this pant business dey pay oohhh

grin grin cheesy cheesy

Boys and pant come be like 5naira n poor man

grin grin cheesy
Re: Young Man Caught Wearing His Sister's Pant After Stealing It In Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 8:29pm On Feb 04, 2019
baliyubla:
[s]Afonjas taking stupidity to a whole new level. angry[/s]

Playing around with your elder brother's phone. Ode.
Re: Young Man Caught Wearing His Sister's Pant After Stealing It In Lagos. Photos by enemyofprogress: 8:30pm On Feb 04, 2019
LadyHeaven:

Bwahahaha, Holy Ghost fire roast you there grin
give me the one wey you wear last night
Re: Young Man Caught Wearing His Sister's Pant After Stealing It In Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 8:34pm On Feb 04, 2019
israelmao:
Why this panties' frenzy and ritual are rampant in Southwest?

Because you and your brothers have abandoned your ancestral home and have brought criminality to the south west.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Killing Of Python Caused Cows’ Death On Ondo Sacred Hill - Indigenes / Mary Odunayo Nwachukwu Declared Missing In Lagos (Photo) / Nigerian Cadets Strip Off Young Man's Clothes, Assault Him Publicly. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.