Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,191 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:45 AM

Vp Narrates How Pastor Adeboye Had Prayed For His Protection Night Before Choppe - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Vp Narrates How Pastor Adeboye Had Prayed For His Protection Night Before Choppe (417 Views)

Tinubu Visits Alhaja Alanamu Who Prayed For His Success In All-Night Vigil / Gumi: There Would've Been Uproar If Adeboye Had Negotiated With Terrorists / Vp Narrates How Pastor Adeboye Had Prayed For His Protection Night Before Chopp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vp Narrates How Pastor Adeboye Had Prayed For His Protection Night Before Choppe by MANofMEN(m): 5:40pm On Feb 04, 2019
OFFICE OF THE VICE PRESIDENT
PRESS RELEASE

VP NARRATES HOW PASTOR ADEBOYE HAD PRAYED FOR HIS PROTECTION NIGHT BEFORE CHOPPER CRASH-LANDS

*How he briefed G.O on his recent campaign efforts

*Lists names of those with him on the helicopter during testimony

TESTIMONY OF VICE PRESIDENT YEMI OSINBAJO, SAN, GCON, DURING A THANKSGIVING SERVICE HELD AT THE RCCG, CITY OF GRACE, LOKOJA, KOGI STATE, ON SUNDAY, 3RD FEBRUARY, 2019

On Friday, we went to (RCCG) camp; usually, I attend our Holy Ghost service. We came in very late from Akwa Ibom State. In fact, we arrived just in time for the grace at the end of the service.

Thereafter, our daddy in the Lord, (G.O) Pastor Adeboye, wanted to speak to me. He asked me how things were going on, the campaign activities and all that, and I explained everything; what I was doing on the campaign trail and all of that, some of the challenges.

He then said, I am going to pray for you. He said a prayer that turned out to be very interesting because usually, as you know, he doesn’t pray for long.

He said “Lord God Almighty, I want you to protect this man,” He said it three times and paused, then he continued. “You know how very dear he is to my heart. I want you to protect him.” I found it very funny that he repeated it several times and then he prayed for favour and other things.

So, when the crash happened, immediately it dawned on me that the Lord God had led him to say that very special prayer. And the Lord God Almighty delivered us in accordance with His word that, “even when 10,000 fall by our side, no harm whatsoever, will come near us.” I just want to thank the Almighty God for His grace and mercy that has been so abundant in my life and in all of our lives who are here.

(Earlier the VP had called up members of his entourage who were with him in the Chopper and who were in the church to join him at the altar.

They are: Labour Minister, Stephen Ocheni; & Mr. Femi Osinbajo, VP'S elder brother. He also called the names of Senator Babafemi Ojudu, Special Adviser; & Ambassador Abdullahi Gwary, SSA Foreign Affairs/Protocol - although both of them were not in the service.

Others are Mr. Laolu Akande, the VP's Spokesman; Dr Biodun Adelowo, Personal Physician; Mr. Doyin Adetuberu, Security Officer; and Ayoola Oladunni, ADC).

This is my older brother, the same father, same mother. Our father passed on long ago, but our mother is alive. If both of us had lost our lives on the same day, that would have been an absolute tragedy, but God saved that from happening. We are truly grateful to the Almighty God and we bless the name of the Lord. And for all of you who are rejoicing with us today, your homes will be filled with rejoicing. You will not know tragedy, you will not know harm, all the days of your lives will be filled with rejoicing.”

Released by:

Laolu Akande
Senior Special Assistant to the President on Media & Publicity
Office of the Vice President
4th February, 2019

1 Like

Re: Vp Narrates How Pastor Adeboye Had Prayed For His Protection Night Before Choppe by olatwo(m): 5:41pm On Feb 04, 2019
Thank God you are alive dear VP.

ok wink
Re: Vp Narrates How Pastor Adeboye Had Prayed For His Protection Night Before Choppe by yungEX(m): 5:49pm On Feb 04, 2019
They won't pray for you to tell the truth or pray for your oga to lead us well. Anyhow sha I'm happy you're half and hearthy enough to hand over power. Gaskiya
Re: Vp Narrates How Pastor Adeboye Had Prayed For His Protection Night Before Choppe by Calers: 5:54pm On Feb 04, 2019
God bless you my vp
Re: Vp Narrates How Pastor Adeboye Had Prayed For His Protection Night Before Choppe by muykem: 6:14pm On Feb 04, 2019
I want the type of spirit working with baba Adeboye.

1 Like

Re: Vp Narrates How Pastor Adeboye Had Prayed For His Protection Night Before Choppe by KunleyY19(m): 6:17pm On Feb 04, 2019
God Bless Our VP...
Re: Vp Narrates How Pastor Adeboye Had Prayed For His Protection Night Before Choppe by dollytino4real(f): 8:08pm On Feb 04, 2019
repent o!

(1) (Reply)

Atiku Has Failed To Articulate Says Oshiomhole / Why Do People Die Only in Buhari's Campaign / Ohanaeze Faction Apologies To Buhari Over Nwodo’s Endorsement Of Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.