Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,132 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:44 AM

I’m Doing Give Away To One Lucky Nairalander This Evening. Come In. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I’m Doing Give Away To One Lucky Nairalander This Evening. Come In. (605 Views)

Valentine: Before You Follow Him Out This Evening, Security Tips. / 30k For A Lucky Nairalander. No Jokes. / How Two Slay Queens Disgraced Me At An Eatery This Evening. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I’m Doing Give Away To One Lucky Nairalander This Evening. Come In. by Nobody: 7:46pm On Feb 04, 2019
So valentine is fast approaching, I have this possessive, money hungry and leach of a side chick cum girlfriend. And I want to dispose her off to one lucky nairalander today. Drop your contacts if your interested. I’ll pick a random winner.

Her specifications:

great assx
Average buubi
Great lips for kiss and “titled HEADING” grin
And she has never gotten tired of sex

Oya make una drop nunber, she could be yours.
Re: I’m Doing Give Away To One Lucky Nairalander This Evening. Come In. by Forzap: 7:51pm On Feb 04, 2019
which kine give away be this, ordinary number I been think say you wan share money sef

undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: I’m Doing Give Away To One Lucky Nairalander This Evening. Come In. by MJBOLT: 7:53pm On Feb 04, 2019
stupidity:
So valentine is fast approaching, I have this possessive, money hungry and leach of a side chick cum girlfriend. And I want to dispose her off to one lucky nairalander today. Drop your contacts if your interested. I’ll pick a random winner.

Her specifications:

great assx
Average buubi

4 Likes

Re: I’m Doing Give Away To One Lucky Nairalander This Evening. Come In. by davecris(m): 7:57pm On Feb 04, 2019
So as ur sister no gree marry u wan give her away. Na wa o.

1 Like

Re: I’m Doing Give Away To One Lucky Nairalander This Evening. Come In. by Nobody: 8:00pm On Feb 04, 2019
abeg go and rewrite the tiopic.. to one male nairalander, I don't like what I hate oo

1 Like

Re: I’m Doing Give Away To One Lucky Nairalander This Evening. Come In. by malificent(f): 8:02pm On Feb 04, 2019
Lol
Your moniker sef funny

1 Like

Re: I’m Doing Give Away To One Lucky Nairalander This Evening. Come In. by Lordfranklin(m): 8:18pm On Feb 04, 2019
Who big yansh epp I even thought you wanted to share money before

1 Like

Re: I’m Doing Give Away To One Lucky Nairalander This Evening. Come In. by 6Milk(m): 12:17am On Aug 09, 2019
stupidity:

Her specifications:

great assx
Average buubi

I would have dropped my number but...

(1) (Reply)

Holla / It Is Not Easy To Still Live With My Wife After I Caught Her / Question Of The Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.