Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,558 members, 7,840,325 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Are Nigerians Human At All? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Are Nigerians Human At All? (404 Views)

Are Nigerians Human? / Are Nigerians Docile? - Charly Boy Blows Hot / Are Nigerians Better Off Today Under Buhari Than 4 Years Ago? - Sen Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Nigerians Human At All? by fibiyaks: 7:47pm On Feb 04, 2019
its inhuman to wish another human death or to rejoice over their ordeal.so a lot of unkind and terrible tweets were made about the VP'S accident. Some Nigerians wished he had not come out alive or uninjured. some even went further to say things like "I wish it was the president that had been on that air craft and had died". Such comments make me wonder if we are human at all, we claim to be one Nigeria but at the slightest opportunity we display lack of value for life and humanity. Its ok to have a problem with the present administration and their style of leadership but its heartless to wish them death. Thank God men are not God. Thank God for the life of the vice president, thank God he came out safe and sound. thank God for peace in Nigeria and God bless Nigeria.
Re: Are Nigerians Human At All? by donbachi(m): 7:50pm On Feb 04, 2019
PDP used it for 16years,and they did not service it for one day.......lai mohamed.
Re: Are Nigerians Human At All? by yemi15(m): 7:55pm On Feb 04, 2019
fibiyaks:
its inhuman to wish another human death or to rejoice over their ordeal.so a lot of unkind and terrible tweets were made about the VP'S accident. Some Nigerians wished he had not come out alive or uninjured. some even went further to say things like "I wish it was the president that had been on that air craft and had died". Such comments make me wonder if we are human at all, we claim to be one Nigeria but at the slightest opportunity we display lack of value for life and humanity. Its ok to have a problem with the present administration and their style of leadership but its heartless to wish them death. Thank God men are not God. Thank God for the life of the vice president, thank God he came out safe and sound. thank God for peace in Nigeria and God bless Nigeria.

For your politicians that have made the country a shi.t.hole?If we can wish them more than death, we will gladly do it!

3 Likes

Re: Are Nigerians Human At All? by rainylad(f): 8:05pm On Feb 04, 2019
fibiyaks:

I checked your profile and discovered you are ZB supporter so your lamentations are expected..Same way you lots rejoiced when Jonathan's wife Patience was ill in Germany so keep quiet with hour hypocrisy

2 Likes

Re: Are Nigerians Human At All? by ElCamerooni: 8:14pm On Feb 04, 2019
donbachi:
PDP used it for 16years,and they did not service it for one day.......lai mohamed.
Why do you igbos peddle lies and fake news on Nairaland with no remorse ?
Is it because Nairaland is owned by a Yoruba ma ?
Re: Are Nigerians Human At All? by fibiyaks: 6:47pm On Feb 05, 2019
rainylad:

I checked your profile and discovered you are ZB supporter so your lamentations are expected..Same way you lots rejoiced when Jonathan's wife Patience was ill in Germany so keep quiet with hour hypocrisy
check your spelling next time.

(1) (Reply)

A United Nations Security Council Summary Of What Election Boycott Is All About / Let Us Assume Today Is Feb 16... the presidential election Day / I Did Not Step Down For Anyone ~NNPP Governorship Candidate IMO State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.