Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,929 members, 7,814,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

erious - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / erious (2367 Views)

Photos: See What Happened To A Man Minutes After Entering Bus Driven By A Woman / Man Pours His Drink On A Lady For Ignoring Him, See What Happened Next / Man Insults A Lady For Snubbing Him On Facebook, See What He Got (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: erious by Nobody: 3:03pm On Feb 05, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

You're welcome. smiley
wink kiss wink
Re: erious by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 3:40pm On Feb 05, 2019
victorian:

Ha! shocked

Can u imagine!

Very useless prostitute, who calls herself uyailncomparabl

Jesus!

Don't let us start. You'll run in the end. Don't just let that imbecilic monkey put you in trouble. I'm warning you now. Fake ass bitch.
Re: erious by victorian(f): 3:42pm On Feb 05, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

Don't let us start. You'll run in the end. Don't just let that imbecilic monkey put you in trouble. I'm warning you now. Fake ass bitch.

Fucvk off!

No sense!

Do u think I'm as desperate as u all!

Use your advice on yourself!

3 Likes

Re: erious by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 3:46pm On Feb 05, 2019
jakandeola:
no1 olosho in rooms did u think after d others fight u will get d guy to urself

Says a guy who can't take rational decisions on his own, but clings onto his mother's garment like a child looking for breasts to suck on. One who who can't put up sentences coherently for people to read and one looking for a wife to slave around. You imbecilic monkey, get behind me and never quote me for the rest of the time we shall engage on here.

5 Likes

Re: erious by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 3:53pm On Feb 05, 2019
victorian:

Fucvk off!

No sense!

Do u think I'm as desperate as u all!

Use your advice on yourself!

I thought you were going to say something to annoy me right now. I'd have smitten your mouth to bread crumbs.
Re: erious by Nobody: 4:02pm On Feb 05, 2019
jakandeola:
no1 olosho in rooms did u think after d others fight u will get d guy to urself

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: erious by IamPlato(m): 4:07pm On Feb 05, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

I thought you were going to say something to annoy me right now. I'd have smitten your mouth to bread crumbs.

Re: erious by Nobody: 4:19pm On Feb 05, 2019
[quote author=savior22 post=75442028][/quote] lol
Re: erious by immaculate1234(m): 4:23pm On Feb 05, 2019
The one wey I get e get all these characters but e wide like well

1 Like

Re: erious by TIDDOLL(m): 4:41pm On Feb 05, 2019
[/b]Smiles, how bad could it be OP?
Are you desperate?
You threw enough punches with em ladies in that brawl like thread.

Take a chill pill, and go on a soul searching voyage.
And then patiently intensify your search in the real word not on a faceless forum.

Because it seems to me you know not, what you want!
No pun intended.[b]
Re: erious by IamPlato(m): 4:46pm On Feb 05, 2019
Yigiyaga:
Thanks man.
I Have One South African And One London Girl... How Much You Go Pay?
Re: erious by Nobody: 5:15pm On Feb 05, 2019
IamPlato:
I Have One South African And One London Girl... How Much You Go Pay?
Not that kind.
Re: erious by victorian(f): 5:27pm On Feb 05, 2019
UyaiIncomparabl:

I don't need wasting my precious time on you, you've shown whom u are already all by yourself, without help from anyone cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You are a shamelessly prostitute. Any woman who has u as friend, has an enemy as friend. You will simply collect her husband easy!

Tufia! angry

3 Likes

Re: erious by Nobody: 5:47pm On Feb 05, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: erious by Nobody: 5:15am On Feb 06, 2019
TIDDOLL:
[/b]Smiles, how bad could it be OP?
Are you desperate?
You threw enough punches with em ladies in that brawl like thread.

Take a chill pill, and go on a soul searching voyage.
And then patiently intensify your search in the real word not on a faceless forum.

Because it seems to me you know not, what you want!
No pun intended.[b]
i will,thank you. I had no intention to cause all these,but in d real world good physical looks and material accessories make it hard to know who loves you genuinely so i wanted to search from inside. I will chill now thanks.
Re: erious by Nobody: 9:59am On Feb 06, 2019
Yigiyaga:
i will,thank you. I had no intention to cause all these,but in d real world good physical looks and material accessories make it hard to know who loves you genuinely so i wanted to search from inside. I will chill now thanks.
yes,also learn to say less when angry,nothing good was ever said out of anger.The Nwa lady was already in love with you,but you on the other hand was seeing her as a scam,it was all trust issues you had with her.Make peace with her,you never can tell kos dy say most beautiful thing always have a rough beginning.

1 Like

Re: erious by abdulazeez1002(m): 11:52pm On Feb 06, 2019
Poor men mentality
Re: erious by N0favors: 7:41am On Feb 14, 2019
Too many mad people on this street cheesy grin cheesy
Re: erious by Nobody: 8:25am On Feb 14, 2019
N0favors:
Too many mad people on this street cheesy grin cheesy
Hahaha.
Re: erious by generationz(f): 8:50pm On Feb 16, 2019
sacx:
If you find one with the exact specs, chances are you both won't find yourselves compatible. Likes repel, unlike attracts. Focus on similarity in values and not personality. Good luck on your search

Apt

(1) (2) (Reply)

LEAK: 50cent Exposes Nude Pictures Of While Having S*x With Lal Kent(18+ Photo) / What's The Difference Between These Girls And Boys / Men And Women Read Carefully!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.