Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,011 members, 7,810,801 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

Ambode To Present Lagos Budget Tomorrow - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode To Present Lagos Budget Tomorrow (10242 Views)

Lagos Lawmakers Told Ambode To Resign Or Be Impeached / Why Lagosians Switched Loyalty From Ambode To Sanwoolu. / How Much Did It Cost Ambode To Build These Flyover-bridges? (see PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ambode To Present Lagos Budget Tomorrow by dre11(m): 9:02pm On Feb 04, 2019
Sodiq Oyeleke :

Baring any last minute change, Governor Akinwunmi Ambode, is expected to present the 2019 budget of Lagos State tomorrow, Tuesday.

This is coming few hours after Asiwaju Bola Tinubu brokered peace among the Governor and the Lagos State lawmakers.

The lawmakers had initially threatened to impeach the Governor over alleged gross misconduct, including alleged spending before budget approval.

https://www.independent.ng/breaking-ambode-to-present-lagos-budget-tomorrow/amp/

1 Like

Re: Ambode To Present Lagos Budget Tomorrow by Nobody: 9:04pm On Feb 04, 2019
They are using remote control for this man grin grin grin

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode To Present Lagos Budget Tomorrow by princealexndre(m): 9:04pm On Feb 04, 2019
He should present make e reach us oh..
my area road is getting flooded evertime it rains

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode To Present Lagos Budget Tomorrow by wisino1(m): 9:04pm On Feb 04, 2019
Ambode the fear fear governor

19 Likes

Re: Ambode To Present Lagos Budget Tomorrow by dipopooo(m): 9:04pm On Feb 04, 2019
Ìgbàyí làáró
Re: Ambode To Present Lagos Budget Tomorrow by Petersamuel8(m): 9:05pm On Feb 04, 2019
good for him he's only trying to make there god tinubu happy, I've never seen a coward politician like ambode

13 Likes

Re: Ambode To Present Lagos Budget Tomorrow by kenzysmith: 9:05pm On Feb 04, 2019
Here come the most cowardice fat zombie, chai tinunbu is hold this guy by is ball cry cry cry

11 Likes

Re: Ambode To Present Lagos Budget Tomorrow by Justmenoni2: 9:05pm On Feb 04, 2019
grin
anjigirl:

2 Likes

Re: Ambode To Present Lagos Budget Tomorrow by Olajah81: 9:05pm On Feb 04, 2019
NIGERIA PROBLEM STARTS WITH LETTER 'P' POLICE, PASTORS, POLITICIANS, PHCN BUT THE WORST IS PDP!

10 Likes

Re: Ambode To Present Lagos Budget Tomorrow by Bodexman(m): 9:06pm On Feb 04, 2019
Who this guy offend abeg?

More like baby governor.

9 Likes

Re: Ambode To Present Lagos Budget Tomorrow by Blue3k(m): 9:06pm On Feb 04, 2019
The lawmakers had initially threatened to impeach the Governor over alleged gross misconduct, including alleged spending before budget approval.

Lol its alleged now? They were claiming [url=https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2019/01/29/lagos-assembly-threatens-to-remove-ambode/%3famp]different[/url] a week ago. I guess the state assembly was lying. If they really thought he was breaking law they would do something about it.

2 Likes

Re: Ambode To Present Lagos Budget Tomorrow by Olajah81: 9:06pm On Feb 04, 2019
wisino1:
Ambode the fear fear governor

Sense is far away from u

2 Likes

Re: Ambode To Present Lagos Budget Tomorrow by camcor(m): 9:06pm On Feb 04, 2019
You've done your bit finish on a good note.
Re: Ambode To Present Lagos Budget Tomorrow by knaikky(m): 9:06pm On Feb 04, 2019
What is my business with Tinubu private company.

7 Likes

Re: Ambode To Present Lagos Budget Tomorrow by merit12(f): 9:06pm On Feb 04, 2019
Re: Ambode To Present Lagos Budget Tomorrow by Nobody: 9:06pm On Feb 04, 2019
Ambode is nothing but a coward. Weak cun.t of a man

6 Likes

Re: Ambode To Present Lagos Budget Tomorrow by martineverest(m): 9:07pm On Feb 04, 2019
Lagos should grow some balls like other Yoruba states

2 Likes

Re: Ambode To Present Lagos Budget Tomorrow by MrSix: 9:08pm On Feb 04, 2019
That's where they'd impeach him...lols
Ambode took a step worth taking and it's commendable.

I sell USA used Laptops
Free delivery within Lagos only and it's pay on delivery
Details in my signature
Re: Ambode To Present Lagos Budget Tomorrow by Born2Breed(f): 9:08pm On Feb 04, 2019
anjigirl:

I swear and the remote has a lot of buttons. Anyone they touch he will respond.

12 Likes

Re: Ambode To Present Lagos Budget Tomorrow by Naijawebmaster: 9:08pm On Feb 04, 2019
shocked
Re: Ambode To Present Lagos Budget Tomorrow by dante0147: 9:09pm On Feb 04, 2019
wink
Re: Ambode To Present Lagos Budget Tomorrow by Tundeobama(m): 9:09pm On Feb 04, 2019
Tinubu is behind you ambode.

3 Likes

Re: Ambode To Present Lagos Budget Tomorrow by anochuko01(m): 9:10pm On Feb 04, 2019
those saying ambode is a coward should please have a rethink.
nobody has given tinubu such a tough time in Lagos as ambode has done. not even the whole opposition PDP.

BTW, what do you call the set of people who are opposing ambode but yet supporting buhari?

2 Likes

Re: Ambode To Present Lagos Budget Tomorrow by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:10pm On Feb 04, 2019
princealexndre:
He should present make e reach us oh..
my area road is getting flooded evertime it rains
Common ordinary simple canoe u no fit arrange keep for corner?

No let me vex now angry

4 Likes

Re: Ambode To Present Lagos Budget Tomorrow by hisexcellency34: 9:10pm On Feb 04, 2019
Sha budget better money for our daddy and mummy in Bourdillon

2 Likes

Re: Ambode To Present Lagos Budget Tomorrow by Charly68: 9:11pm On Feb 04, 2019
APC is really dancing naked in Lagos,it seems the odds will not favor them this time around,they have taken Lagosians fir granted too much ,Agbaje should consolidate on his present popularity to turn the table against the ruling party

2 Likes

Re: Ambode To Present Lagos Budget Tomorrow by fatymore(f): 9:11pm On Feb 04, 2019
I sell bed sheets
Re: Ambode To Present Lagos Budget Tomorrow by princemillla(m): 9:11pm On Feb 04, 2019
OKay oooo... Atleast impeachment palava Don rest

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Announces Plans To End Food Insecurity In Nigeria / Dasuki Loses Bid To Stop His Trial / Alleged N1trn Failed Rail Contracts: Amaechi, Adeosun, Others Shun Reps C’ttee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.