Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,736 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Ambode To Present Lagos Budget Tomorrow - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode To Present Lagos Budget Tomorrow (10252 Views)

Lagos Lawmakers Told Ambode To Resign Or Be Impeached / Why Lagosians Switched Loyalty From Ambode To Sanwoolu. / How Much Did It Cost Ambode To Build These Flyover-bridges? (see PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode To Present Lagos Budget Tomorrow by princealexndre(m): 9:12pm On Feb 04, 2019
BeeBeeOoh:
Common ordinary simple canoe u no fit arrange keep for corner?

No let me vex now angry
Because nah canoe I come life kan drive
Re: Ambode To Present Lagos Budget Tomorrow by okomile(f): 9:12pm On Feb 04, 2019
Better late than never grin
Re: Ambode To Present Lagos Budget Tomorrow by 0koyeeboz: 9:14pm On Feb 04, 2019
Charly68:
APC is really dancing naked in Lagos,it seems the odds will not favor them this time around,they have taken Lagosians fir granted too much ,Agbaje should consolidate on his present popularity to turn the table against the ruling party

Go and make Agbaje the Governor of your backwards state.

5 Likes

Re: Ambode To Present Lagos Budget Tomorrow by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:14pm On Feb 04, 2019
princealexndre:
Because nah canoe I come life kan drive
Then use ur shoes to drive yourself pass that small river wey dey una street nah tongue
Re: Ambode To Present Lagos Budget Tomorrow by Charly68: 9:15pm On Feb 04, 2019
0koyeeboz:

Go and make Agbaje the Governor of your backwards state.
You must be seniled
Re: Ambode To Present Lagos Budget Tomorrow by fakuta(f): 9:16pm On Feb 04, 2019
Lagos Lagos polically controlled by one man oops!

1 Like

Re: Ambode To Present Lagos Budget Tomorrow by 0koyeeboz: 9:17pm On Feb 04, 2019
Charly68:
You must be seniled

You should learn to spell your insults correctly.

Flatheaded illiterate

3 Likes

Re: Ambode To Present Lagos Budget Tomorrow by 0koyeeboz: 9:18pm On Feb 04, 2019
fakuta:
Lagos Lagos polically controlled by one man oops!

The same man who has made Lagos become heaven for your people.

7 Likes

Re: Ambode To Present Lagos Budget Tomorrow by Nobody: 9:22pm On Feb 04, 2019
Present the budget and extract your take home pay.

May sure it's not less than 200B.

Show that a one term "Governotorial" can still chop
Re: Ambode To Present Lagos Budget Tomorrow by israelmao(m): 9:23pm On Feb 04, 2019
Ambode denied some Lagos State politicians access to N100bn for campaign fund and all hells were let loose for his impeachment.
Re: Ambode To Present Lagos Budget Tomorrow by profilemessages: 9:27pm On Feb 04, 2019
slimcase: hello GOVERNOR AMBODE aawon omo yin lon soro saint sami ganja exclusive loni kin sope owo show yen ehn 30 million sir. mo loyal gan sir opeeee alert tii wolee opo leti owuwo lowo GOVERNOR AMBODE BABA AGBALAGBA GBEFUN WON WONLOO LEGBAA KOOJE AHAAAA!!!!!!!! smiley
Re: Ambode To Present Lagos Budget Tomorrow by miqos02(m): 9:27pm On Feb 04, 2019
budget of Anger
Re: Ambode To Present Lagos Budget Tomorrow by blackboy(m): 9:32pm On Feb 04, 2019
I wont call him fear fear governor. He has tried. The insult this man has received from his own party no be small. Now threat of impeachment? Haba. Even NASS no treat PMB who woefully performed this bad
Re: Ambode To Present Lagos Budget Tomorrow by TIGRITIS: 9:36pm On Feb 04, 2019
0koyeeboz:

You mean the man who made lagos heaven for the homeless abakaliki ipob jews? grin
Re: Ambode To Present Lagos Budget Tomorrow by TIGRITIS: 9:37pm On Feb 04, 2019
0koyeeboz:

You mean the man who made lagos heaven for the homeless abakaliki jews? grin
Re: Ambode To Present Lagos Budget Tomorrow by 0koyeeboz: 9:41pm On Feb 04, 2019
TIGRITIS:

You mean the man who made lagos heaven for the homeless abakaliki jews? grin

Yes bro

That is why Abakaliki Jews from the lineage of Judas Iscariot must eat amala and ewedu in Lagos before they can be successful.

In Igboland today, the best pickup line is "I will take you to Lagos".

They can sell their mothers and use the money to enter night bus to Lagos.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ambode To Present Lagos Budget Tomorrow by TIGRITIS: 9:44pm On Feb 04, 2019
0koyeeboz:

Yes bro

That is why Abakaliki Jews from the lineage of Judas Iscariot must eat amala and ewedu in Lagos before they can be successful.

In Igboland today, the best pickup line is "I will take you to Lagos".

They can sell their mothers and use the money to enter night bus to Lagos.
Choi, wetin be dis? You wan kill igbos?
Re: Ambode To Present Lagos Budget Tomorrow by Nobody: 9:48pm On Feb 04, 2019
After the budget is passed sanwo olu will start bribing voters with mobile phones and derica of rice,as there have not been fund to do so since ambode have not passed the budget of misappropriation.
Re: Ambode To Present Lagos Budget Tomorrow by 0koyeeboz: 9:51pm On Feb 04, 2019
TIGRITIS:

Choi, wetin be dis? You wan kill igbos?

It's the truth.

Someone like Westaslave2 has never been to Lagos. If you promise someone like her la/a trip to Lagos, she would open leg like roasted chicken.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ambode To Present Lagos Budget Tomorrow by OyiboOyibo(m): 9:52pm On Feb 04, 2019
Ambode is the biggest political mumu ever in Nigeria's history
Re: Ambode To Present Lagos Budget Tomorrow by Nobody: 9:55pm On Feb 04, 2019
sad

Ambode must be passing through hell,unrevealled.
Lagos is now a colony of one man,ABT,remotely controlling over 8 million inhabitants.
So much of a mystery.
A day,a moment will come when there will be movement, and lagos will be free.
Nothing lasts for ever.
Re: Ambode To Present Lagos Budget Tomorrow by taiwofisa: 10:33pm On Feb 04, 2019
israelmao:
Ambode denied some Lagos State politicians access to N100bn for campaign fund and all hells were let loose for his impeachment.
What did they use to campaign for him in 2015? Did Ambode, a retired civil servant had the financial capacity to contest for a governorship election in a state like Lagos? Please answer these questions.
Ambode has been so stupid to either submit to the power that made him or use the opportunity he has to gather enough support to put an end to Tinubu supremacy in Lagos.
Re: Ambode To Present Lagos Budget Tomorrow by jakomee(m): 11:41pm On Feb 04, 2019
Olajah81:
NIGERIA PROBLEM STARTS WITH LETTER 'P' POLICE, PASTORS, POLITICIANS, PHCN BUT THE WORST IS PDP!
Honestly you are lack of sense u need to see phycatric doctor
Re: Ambode To Present Lagos Budget Tomorrow by Westaslave2(f): 11:42pm On Feb 04, 2019
0koyeeboz:

It's the truth.

Someone like Westaslave2 has never been to Lagos. If you promise someone like her la/a trip to Lagos, she would open leg like roasted chicken.
i no blame u , amaka has broke ur jati jati heart

U kon dey take it out on igbos,

Mind u lagos smells lyk hell ,useless lagos
Re: Ambode To Present Lagos Budget Tomorrow by 0koyeeboz: 11:46pm On Feb 04, 2019
Westaslave2:
i no blame u , amaka has broke ur jati jati heart

U kon dey take it out on igbos,

Mind u lagos smells lyk hell ,useless lagos

Go and sleep.
Re: Ambode To Present Lagos Budget Tomorrow by Odianose13(m): 12:15am On Feb 05, 2019
The way these godfathers think is far unimaginable. You will all be surprised that Tinubu is waiting for the presidential elections. If APC wins president, they will still impeach him like a nobody immediately. If I were him, I will switch party now and remain a PDP governor, and with that he will never be impeached as it will be said that he is being impeached cos he left the party and such reason will hold no water. If PDP wins, good for him. I am very sure this impeachment issue will not end here!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Will Kano, Kaduna And Katsina Cause Damage To PDP As This Pix Depicts? / The Niger Delta Dream (case closed) / Zainab Ahmed: FG Exceeding Borrowing Threshold For 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.