Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,137 members, 7,957,259 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 09:59 AM

South African Lady's Mother Surprised Her With A Car - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / South African Lady's Mother Surprised Her With A Car (21570 Views)

Daughter Surprised Her Mother At Work With A Car, She Cries (Photos) / South African Lady Collects Her Husband’s Car From A Side Chic / My Mom's Death Would Be A Relief To Me, She Hurt Me A Lot - South African Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Lady's Mother Surprised Her With A Car by JaceBlaze: 3:33pm On Feb 05, 2019
jakandeola:
make sure u dont kill a naija guy and steal is car as u kill lucky dube
Whoever gave birth to you should have swallowed back to the womb shortly after birth.You are an idiot,möron,stupid,fool,nutcase,fruitloop,lunatic,dumb,....please go play with your kind and stay off my mentions.

Re: South African Lady's Mother Surprised Her With A Car by staen: 3:45pm On Feb 05, 2019
Congrats to her
Re: South African Lady's Mother Surprised Her With A Car by Perfectnumber6(m): 4:52pm On Feb 05, 2019
OneCorner:
Her mates are buying Benz for their kids, she’s buying mumu Renault. Something that’s supposed to get dumped in a junkyard.
Poor woman
�������� u wey ur papa no buy bicycle for .
Re: South African Lady's Mother Surprised Her With A Car by mechanics(m): 5:29pm On Feb 05, 2019
Wow, nice gift.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do You Notice That You Are No Longer Welcomed As A Visitor? / Nigerian Woman Celebrates As She Gives Birth To Twins After 8 Years Of Waiting / Paternity Dispute: Two Men Battle Ownership Of 5-Month Baby In Warri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.