Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,219 members, 7,815,260 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

How Do You Notice That You Are No Longer Welcomed As A Visitor? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Do You Notice That You Are No Longer Welcomed As A Visitor? (21036 Views)

What's That Most Annoying Thing A Visitor Has Ever Done In Your House? / The Annoying Thing A Visitor Did In Your House / What’s The Weirdest Thing A Visitor Has Done In Your House/home? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Notice That You Are No Longer Welcomed As A Visitor? by Couragejay: 5:55am On Mar 19, 2022
Good morning to you all my beautiful and handsome nairalander, my question goes like this as a visitor how do you know that you are no longer welcome in a home....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Notice That You Are No Longer Welcomed As A Visitor? by Candidlady: 5:56am On Mar 19, 2022
sad

Irarely to go where iam not welcomed. Icould read/tell countenance switch a mile away!

When one start giving you funny attitudes just know your time is up! Never ever over stay your welcome

119 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Do You Notice That You Are No Longer Welcomed As A Visitor? by matrix199(m): 6:02am On Mar 19, 2022
If they stop serving you food, then you're no longer welcomed.

If they stop offering you cold bottled water and start giving you ordinary water in plastic cups, then you're no longer welcomed.

If they stop switching on the TV, then you're no longer welcomed.

If there's a broom kept by the corner for you to see, then they want you to see that you're no longer welcomed because as soon as you leave, they'll sweep your unwelcomed footsteps out of their house.

The economy is biting hard. Make visiting as brief as possible, and once in a long while

130 Likes 7 Shares

Re: How Do You Notice That You Are No Longer Welcomed As A Visitor? by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 6:05am On Mar 19, 2022

1 Like

Re: How Do You Notice That You Are No Longer Welcomed As A Visitor? by MadamVanessa(f): 6:09am On Mar 19, 2022
shocked

Actually I am a loner kind of person, I love being alone, I also cherish my privacy more than anything, so I hardly go to people's houses .

But Incase I come to your house and I noticed you're
Cold towards me or exhibit some uncouth behaviors towards me I will
Immediately take a bow with alacrity from your place.

138 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How Do You Notice That You Are No Longer Welcomed As A Visitor? by RoyalBlu(f): 6:17am On Mar 19, 2022
OP your host's body language will surely tell you what's up.
*One of such is how cold they suddenly become.

Some will straight up ask you when you intend to leave...

It's better you go visiting with a specific purpose and move asap before see-finish enter the mix.

61 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Do You Notice That You Are No Longer Welcomed As A Visitor? by Themainboy22: 6:22am On Mar 19, 2022
When you have nothing to offer. Respect and add value to yourself first, before going to form familiarity with anybody. Otherwise, you will be overstaying your welcome even when come to greet your parents. Nobody tells Dangote he's overstaying his welcome.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do You Notice That You Are No Longer Welcomed As A Visitor? by SandraIkuboR(f): 6:31am On Mar 19, 2022
My dear Once I get up,stop talking, adjust my door knob, close it properly,switch off my lights,go into my bedroom and shut my door my dear you are no longer welcome conversation over stand up and leave

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Notice That You Are No Longer Welcomed As A Visitor? by Boogyman557: 6:32am On Mar 19, 2022
Holly Gram cool

2010 wen I never get my own WEED BUNK.

I de always visit 1 of my MANCHI BUNK to BLA WEED!

EM de always give me 5 to 7 WEED to BLA but time goes on, EM come de give me 1 Stick of WEED to BLA..

BUT I thank JAH.. today I have my own WEED BUNK.. 2 WEED BUNK ooo..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

61 Likes

Re: How Do You Notice That You Are No Longer Welcomed As A Visitor? by Vinnie2000(m): 6:41am On Mar 19, 2022
Hmm, Once the person (the Host) starts yawning and feigning sleep, Quickly waka go your house o!

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Notice That You Are No Longer Welcomed As A Visitor? by Vinnie2000(m): 6:50am On Mar 19, 2022
SandraIkuboR:
My dear Once I get up,stop talking, adjust my door knob, close it properly,switch off my lights,go into my bedroom and shut my door my dear you are no longer welcome conversation over stand up and leave
Hmm, this Girl! You wicked oo!

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Notice That You Are No Longer Welcomed As A Visitor? by Skyfornia(m): 6:50am On Mar 19, 2022
For people wey dey visit, you will be lucky to have me visit you.

One of my friends is in the habit of visiting without prior notice, and he always visit when he is hungry. One time he visited, after serving him well garnished fried rice and gizzard with a can of malt, the next day he came with his babe, I refused to let them in...most especially cause they came few minutes to my bed time. He usually stay more than 3hrs anytime he visit

73 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do You Notice That You Are No Longer Welcomed As A Visitor? by Digbick: 6:51am On Mar 19, 2022
Whenever you visit a person's house and they always sweep the house as soon as you reach there, just know they don't want you coming to there house again.

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Notice That You Are No Longer Welcomed As A Visitor? by SandraIkuboR(f): 6:54am On Mar 19, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Hmm, this Girl! You wicked oo!
My dear Once conversation don finish conversation don finish be that grin

5 Likes

Re: How Do You Notice That You Are No Longer Welcomed As A Visitor? by Sekoni003(m): 6:55am On Mar 19, 2022
Lol. You people still visit each other? cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Notice That You Are No Longer Welcomed As A Visitor? by posty56: 6:55am On Mar 19, 2022
only mood alone should tell you,the way they start to behave around you

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Notice That You Are No Longer Welcomed As A Visitor? by Nobody: 8:15am On Mar 19, 2022
I don't even let it get to that stage. Familiarity breeds contempt. I pay visits to people with tangible reason(s) to do such. angry

36 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Do You Notice That You Are No Longer Welcomed As A Visitor? by Nobody: 8:21am On Mar 19, 2022
SandraIkuboR:
That's harsh. You could pass ur message in a more subtle way.

15 Likes

Re: How Do You Notice That You Are No Longer Welcomed As A Visitor? by Vinnie2000(m): 8:25am On Mar 19, 2022
SmellySperm:

Lol, my bro! U see am too, abi? She wicked pass Patience Ozorkwor!

1 Like

Re: How Do You Notice That You Are No Longer Welcomed As A Visitor? by SandraIkuboR(f): 8:28am On Mar 19, 2022
SmellySperm:

Okay, Agreed

But once I'm done with that conversation, I'm done with it

Anyways,I agree with what you've said though kiss
Re: How Do You Notice That You Are No Longer Welcomed As A Visitor? by SandraIkuboR(f): 8:29am On Mar 19, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Lol, my bro! U see am too, abi? She wicked pass Patience Ozorkwor!
My dear,I no wicked o

Na Bubu make Nigerians dey pour out some kind frustrations on innocent people grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Notice That You Are No Longer Welcomed As A Visitor? by Vinnie2000(m): 8:35am On Mar 19, 2022
SandraIkuboR:
My dear,I no wicked o

Na Bubu make Nigerians dey pour out some kind frustrations on innocent people grin

Hmmm, ok! How's ur saturday going?
Re: How Do You Notice That You Are No Longer Welcomed As A Visitor? by SandraIkuboR(f): 8:37am On Mar 19, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Hmmm, ok! How's ur saturday going?
it's just boring with the ASUU strike and all

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Notice That You Are No Longer Welcomed As A Visitor? by Zico777(m): 9:26am On Mar 19, 2022
SandraIkuboR:
U are so beautiful dearie!
Re: How Do You Notice That You Are No Longer Welcomed As A Visitor? by Vinnie2000(m): 9:32am On Mar 19, 2022
SandraIkuboR:
it's just boring with the ASUU strike and all
Owk, hopefully, it gets called off soon.
Re: How Do You Notice That You Are No Longer Welcomed As A Visitor? by SandraIkuboR(f): 9:34am On Mar 19, 2022
Zico777:

U are so beautiful dearie!
Thanks thanks thanks

I really do appreciate

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Notice That You Are No Longer Welcomed As A Visitor? by SandraIkuboR(f): 9:34am On Mar 19, 2022
Vinnie2000:
Owk, hopefully, it gets called off soon.
I just hope so!!
Re: How Do You Notice That You Are No Longer Welcomed As A Visitor? by Nonexisting: 9:41am On Mar 19, 2022
I hate to be at the mercy of someone so I may not have experienced much. Even when I was struggling in the streets of Abuja, I'd rather sleep at uncompleted buildings than be at the mercy of anyone. In fact, my guy and I took up home gateman job as second jobs just to have roof over our heads. We begged the man and he allowed us rotate the post. I got day job and my guy got night job, that way one person was always available to be at the man's gate. The man really helped us by allowing that flexibility. Hausa men are very considerate and they admire the resilience of an Igboman.

72 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How Do You Notice That You Are No Longer Welcomed As A Visitor? by LordIsaac(m): 9:59am On Mar 19, 2022
Instinct
Re: How Do You Notice That You Are No Longer Welcomed As A Visitor? by Kobicove(m): 10:05am On Mar 19, 2022
You should always try not to overstay your welcome

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Notice That You Are No Longer Welcomed As A Visitor? by teezzybee: 10:20am On Mar 19, 2022
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

2010 wen I never get my own WEED BUNK.

I de always visit 1 of my MANCHI BUNK to BLA WEED!

EM de always give me 5 to 7 WEED to BLA but time goes on, EM come de give me 1 Stick of WEED to BLA..

BUT I thank JAH.. today I have my own WEED BUNK.. 2 WEED BUNK ooo..

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

The Boogyman himself.

5 Likes

Re: How Do You Notice That You Are No Longer Welcomed As A Visitor? by Jamesmadisson(m): 10:53am On Mar 19, 2022
I hate to be at the mercy of someone so I may not have experienced much. Even when I was struggling in the streets of Abuja, I'd rather sleep at uncompleted buildings than be at the mercy of anyone. In fact, my guy and I took up home gateman job as second jobs just to have roof over our heads. We begged the man and he allowed us rotate the post. I got day job and my guy got night job, that way one person was always available to be at the man's gate. The man really helped us by allowing that flexibility. Hausa men are very considerate and they admire the resilience of an Igboman.

17 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

About Married Women And Male Friends / Please, What Do You Call Omugwo In English Language? / Why Do We Justify The Actions Of Philandering Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.