Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,054 members, 7,863,739 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:02 AM

Buhari And Atiku. Who Is Better? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And Atiku. Who Is Better? (367 Views)

I Think PDP Can Start Regretting Their Choice Of Atiku Who Should Be In Ekiti / Between Buhari and Atiku, who's more Handsome? / Buhari Vs Atiku: Who Do You Think Will Win Tomorrow's Presidential Election? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari And Atiku. Who Is Better? by Himtoisand: 10:42pm On Feb 04, 2019
Fews days from now, Nigerians will queuing to change the future. Two parties -APC&PDP, without argument will be have the majority of voters. Who do you think will be the best choice for the future of Nigerians?
Re: Buhari And Atiku. Who Is Better? by mightyhazell: 10:43pm On Feb 04, 2019
To change the future,...

U said it all there

Like for atiku,..share for buhari

4 Likes

Re: Buhari And Atiku. Who Is Better? by ashacot: 10:43pm On Feb 04, 2019
Himtoisand:
Fews days from now, Nigerians will queuing to change the future. Two parties -APC&PDP, without argument will be have the majority of voters. Who do you think will be the best choice for the future of Nigerians?

SAI BABA

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Atiku. Who Is Better? by African101(m): 10:47pm On Feb 04, 2019
Non
Re: Buhari And Atiku. Who Is Better? by teufelein(f): 10:48pm On Feb 04, 2019
#WhoIsYourMentor?

ATIKULATORS: I therefore subject myself to the lordship and slavery of a lesser Fulani evil

IPOB/BIAFRANS: Tufiakwa, I would rather subject myself under the lordship and tutelage of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

~Choose your mentor wisely!
Re: Buhari And Atiku. Who Is Better? by Makito015(m): 10:49pm On Feb 04, 2019
Atiku is better than buhari
Some people do say that Atiku is corrupt but they don't know that Atiku's corruption case is like buhari's integrity,, we only hear of it but no evidence to prove it

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Atiku. Who Is Better? by PromixTuhh(m): 10:53pm On Feb 04, 2019
None. They are the same people. The ones who have looted your country till it's the poverty capital of the world.
Vote wisely.
Sowore

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Atiku. Who Is Better? by HyAccent: 11:02pm On Feb 04, 2019
They are both different style cut, from same cloth. Nigeria/Nigerians deserve better.
Re: Buhari And Atiku. Who Is Better? by Chipink(f): 11:02pm On Feb 04, 2019
teufelein:
#WhoIsYourMentor?

ATIKULATORS: I therefore subject myself to the lordship and slavery of a lesser Fulani evil

IPOB/BIAFRANS: Tufiakwa, I would rather subject myself under the lordship and tutelage of Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

~Choose your mentor wisely!

It's finished how ipob is the nightmare of yoruba Muslims.
They had to bring up ipob where it's not mentioned
Re: Buhari And Atiku. Who Is Better? by Jman06(m): 11:03pm On Feb 04, 2019
Atiku all the way!

(1) (Reply)

Serious Work For Incoming Governor Of Kwara State / AAUA Students Represent Global Mirror / Nnamdi Kanu Reveals Why Nigeria Can’t Achieve Democracy Through Polls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.