Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,215 members, 7,829,357 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

The Name Of This Extended Family Tree? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Name Of This Extended Family Tree? (456 Views)

Help, I'm Not Emotionally Attached To My Mother, Siblings And Extended Family / Funny Accusation From Extended Family Members / Family Tree We All Need To Understand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Name Of This Extended Family Tree? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Feb 04, 2019
The tree started this way.
My grandmother had a sister.
Her sister beget, a son and daughter.
The son and daughter begets sons and daughters.
What will these sons and daughters be called in relation to me?
Re: The Name Of This Extended Family Tree? by AskProf: 5:04am On Feb 05, 2019
indigene:
The tree started this way.
My grandmother had a sister.
Her sister beget, a son and daughter.
The son and daughter begets sons and daughters.
What will these sons and daughters be called in relation to me?

You are second cousins. More on this later.
Re: The Name Of This Extended Family Tree? by Nobody: 10:14am On Feb 05, 2019
AskProf:

You are second cousins. More on this later.
Honestly for over thirty years, I ain't aware of the existence of these second cousins or whatever, just recently people coming from all sorts of neck of wood, introducing themselves how we are related.
If I should draw my family tree, these will never be there. Neither will my DNA be found in them

(1) (Reply)

Jelly Shoe #2000 / Nigerian Man Surprised His Mum With A Car On Her Birthday / Zoey Pereira 3 Was Burned To Death By Her Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.