Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,321 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

"Tori Olorun" - Comedian Bovi Explains How A Lady Broke His Heart - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Tori Olorun" - Comedian Bovi Explains How A Lady Broke His Heart (19994 Views)

Israel DMW Warns Ladies, Vows To Revenge After Davido Broke His Phone / Checkout Comedian Bovi’s Car Collection / Its Not Juju! Zone 2 Police PRO, Dolapo Explains How Davido's Bae Won his heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Tori Olorun" - Comedian Bovi Explains How A Lady Broke His Heart by dante0147: 11:05am On Feb 05, 2019
Lol
Re: "Tori Olorun" - Comedian Bovi Explains How A Lady Broke His Heart by BCISLTD: 11:07am On Feb 05, 2019
women...
Re: "Tori Olorun" - Comedian Bovi Explains How A Lady Broke His Heart by seunmohmoh(f): 11:07am On Feb 05, 2019
grin grin
Re: "Tori Olorun" - Comedian Bovi Explains How A Lady Broke His Heart by Kclique: 11:09am On Feb 05, 2019
Nice piece.
Re: "Tori Olorun" - Comedian Bovi Explains How A Lady Broke His Heart by Timothy92: 11:15am On Feb 05, 2019
Noted
Re: "Tori Olorun" - Comedian Bovi Explains How A Lady Broke His Heart by semyman: 11:18am On Feb 05, 2019
The gay community in Nigeria just endorsed Atiku
Nnamdi Kanu said there is a cameroonian tribal mark on Atiku's nyansh.
Are you thinking what I am thinking?
Re: "Tori Olorun" - Comedian Bovi Explains How A Lady Broke His Heart by Hameex(m): 11:20am On Feb 05, 2019
Oga you re on your own....Nigeria girls and scam are siblings tori olorun
Re: "Tori Olorun" - Comedian Bovi Explains How A Lady Broke His Heart by baysol: 11:23am On Feb 05, 2019
Yambee:
Tori olorun is the new word now lol.

So she carry Yoruba liverless man put for bed,come risk your own life?if na me i go insist she follow me go back to where we start the journey.

Bovi no be your fault sha, it don tay wey men dey think with their Pen-s. Shabi na man like us tear Mercy Aigbe house for Lekki,as if na Lekki na Umutu for kwale wey house na still 59k.

Very soon Genevieve Nnaji go still get OIL WELL if that man wey make her pursue all the young guys for years now, becomes the President. Meanwhile, the jobless youth dey here dey make noise on his behalf.

Bovi it don tay we be mumu for tot matter.
At least an omoluabi thought him to be wise and firm for once. So. geero what is your problem? Abeg go and die (in Oshobaba's voice) Ni tori Olorun!
Re: "Tori Olorun" - Comedian Bovi Explains How A Lady Broke His Heart by OdiaI(f): 12:20pm On Feb 05, 2019
This made me laugh out loud grin
Re: "Tori Olorun" - Comedian Bovi Explains How A Lady Broke His Heart by NarnieSnyper(m): 12:23pm On Feb 05, 2019
Lmao cheesy Bovi again. Nice write up .
I remember back in my 400lvl. This fine but dumb girl with this killer figure discovered that me and my close buddies are 'lowkey intelligent' guys. Na so she wan com dey pin body close to me. I was just laughing deep down because I could tell her intentions weren't pure. She collected my number and was calling frequently, always asking my friends about me, in class she would sit on my thighs and be using boobs to oppress me all in the name of playing.
Omo, i said no more playing of games, I told her straight up that if she wants my help during exams, she should first spend the night in my room and we get 'it' done. Na so babe started keeping her distance, stopped calling and stopped texting on IM.
I'm not the type that can easily fall because you are a hot woman.
Re: "Tori Olorun" - Comedian Bovi Explains How A Lady Broke His Heart by MyGeneration(m): 12:47pm On Feb 05, 2019
Yambee:

So she carry Yoruba liverless man put for bed,come risk your own life?if na me i go insist she follow me go back to where we start the journey.

Bovi no be your fault sha, it don tay wey men dey think with their Pen-s. Shebi na man like us tear Mercy Aigbe house for Lekki,as if Lekki na Umutu for kwale wey house na still 59k.

Very soon Genevieve Nnaji go still get OIL WELL if that man wey make her pursue all the young guys for years now, becomes the President. Meanwhile, the jobless youths dey here dey make noise on his behalf.

U want talk like real G, you no know say you sound very stupid with this your comment
Re: "Tori Olorun" - Comedian Bovi Explains How A Lady Broke His Heart by Yambee: 12:52pm On Feb 05, 2019
MyGeneration:

U want talk like real G, you no know say you sound very stupid with this your comment

Its okay. I know i remind you of your father.
Re: "Tori Olorun" - Comedian Bovi Explains How A Lady Broke His Heart by TemmyT002(m): 1:19pm On Feb 05, 2019
Hahahahaha. This guy sha
Re: "Tori Olorun" - Comedian Bovi Explains How A Lady Broke His Heart by chyckxx(m): 1:19pm On Feb 05, 2019
Yambee:

Bovi no be your fault sha, it don tay wey men dey think with their Pen-s. Shebi na man like us tear Mercy Aigbe house for Lekki,as if Lekki na Umutu for kwale wey house na still 59k.

Very soon Genevieve Nnaji go still get OIL WELL if that man wey make her pursue all the young guys for years now, becomes the President. Meanwhile, the jobless youths dey here dey make noise on his behalf.

Lmao. house na 59k for umutu?

1 Like

Re: "Tori Olorun" - Comedian Bovi Explains How A Lady Broke His Heart by Yambee: 1:55pm On Feb 05, 2019
chyckxx:

Lmao. house na 59k for umutu?

Mansion oh bros.
Re: "Tori Olorun" - Comedian Bovi Explains How A Lady Broke His Heart by Jakienicer: 2:25pm On Feb 05, 2019
See details below.
Re: "Tori Olorun" - Comedian Bovi Explains How A Lady Broke His Heart by chyckxx(m): 7:34pm On Feb 05, 2019
Yambee:

Mansion oh bros.
Lmao.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wizkid Performing “Manya” With Davido In London 30 Billion Concert (Video) / Liz Anjorin: Fear Of Going Broke Drove Me Into Business / Mercy Aigbe Celebrates Her Son's Olajuwon 7th Birthday With Adorable Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.